Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Maxmillian ("Max") and Chloe ("chewy")

HI All

i'd like to share with you photos of maxmillian a.k.a. max (with permission of choong kah meng, max' parent) and chloe a.k.a chewy.

max was adopted by ah choong sometime this year (around march or april i think or was it feb?) max was around 5 months then.

he' still less than a year old but look at him - good genes huh?

his fur-parent, choong kah meng, really dotes on Max and being an only "child", Max is really pampered, but to Max' credit, he is not spoilt, he is well-behaved, well-mannared and never give Choong any headache at all. Even in his (max) first car ride from KL to Ipoh, Max was very steady and well-behaved and not at all nervous. Max favourite person is still ah choong.

Chloe a.k.a. Chewy is gabriel's sister, daugther of samantha. Choong also generously opened up his home to Chloe and adopted her not long after Chloe was rescued.

Both of them have the best of the feline world as Choong make sure he gives them the best he could afford and they really have lots of toys and good food (even an automated water dispenser) and they're the king and queen of Choong's life.

let me see how i can attach the photos here? okay, these are max' pics. i'll post chloe's pics here later
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	max1.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	356   Click image for larger version

Name:	max2.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	357   Click image for larger version

Name:	max3.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	358   Click image for larger version

Name:	max4.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	359   Click image for larger version

Name:	max5.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	360  

Last edited by ashleywong; 08-20-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Banned

Default Re: Maxmillian ("Max") and Chloe ("chewy")

Pics of max when he first shared a home with Choong.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Max Photos PDF.pdf (422.1 KB, 220 views)

Last edited by ashleywong; 08-20-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:12 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

so fat la!!!awwwwww....
love the pinky paws!awwwww.....

Old 08-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Banned

well, yes, choong was only following my advice to give max freechoice in food servings as he often works late into the night. since they stay in an apartment, max is confined to playing by himself and i guess he ate more than he should

however max is very healthy although a bit on the heavy side. his baby fat i guess. furthermore it is also in his genes as mother is quite large for a local cat and i suspect the father is also large (used to see the father around my house now he is gone). Max weighed around 5.8kg. so that's no so heavy as he is an unneutered male (although he's now "retired"). i'm sure with some extra activities he'd tone up easily.

later on, after he recovered from his surgery i plan to bring my cats over to play with him that way he has more friends and more activities.

my initial plan was to bring over gabriel if gabriel has yet to find a home but now that gabriel has found a home, my cats will do. i hope, my own cats are quite territorial and quite possessive.

Last edited by ashleywong; 08-20-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

huhuhuhuhu!! ashley!! your anak bulus simply adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot tahanlah!!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Aww.. Max is adorable. He looks very well-fed! I love stripey tabbies. Put up pics of chloe soon!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:50 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
HI All

i'd like to share with you photos of maxmillian a.k.a. max (with permission of choong kah meng, max' parent) and chloe a.k.a chewy.
tabbyyy...so cute and tembammm
Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned

hi all

yes max is cute and adorable and the reaction of those who saw him is "awww...can i carry him or can i pet him?" for he is carried by his fur-parent choong baby-style and he hangs on tight with his paws around choong's neck. that was my own reaction too when i ran into choong and max at the vet clinic recently.

max is really the owner of the apartment, choong his fur parent is just a "tenant" as he is away at work most of the time therefore the whole apartment is turned into max' apartment. you can see the towels and rugs thrown all over the sofas and such in the pics as these were taken during max' only child phase and he was so bored he "cabut" all his bulu from back of the thigh onward - you can see the balding patches in the pic above. his furparent was frantic with anxiety thinking that he had caught some sort of exotic bug or skin disease. the good vets at the brickfields clinic ran through all possible conditions and finally arrived at the conclusion that he was bored that he over-groomed himself.

that's when chloe entered max' life (and ah choong's life of course). right timing i guess, chloe showed up at my house with her mother and brother.

chloe was chosen as being female might help to reduce potential territorial fights later on as they both grow up but this means poor max happy go lucky days are numbered - he "retired" at the first opportunity.

we named her chloe but choong changed it to a beautiful mandarin name which means "autumn child". cantonese translation loosely is "chau yee" and of course english literal transliteration is "chewy". more on chewy later

max - i know i sound as if i'm bragging but i got it from choong : that max has never never ever given him any headache or worry (unless max fall sick which is seldom). from the moment choong took him back, he has been ever so well=behaved and obedient, he took to litter-box training immediately (although i've never trained him at all), listened to all his furparent's instruction on which part of the house he could or couldn't access, understand immediately that he is never ever to jump up to the window sill as it is dangerous (they stay at the 17th floor) to this day, max stay aways from all windows especially when the windows are opened, will never ever wander out of the front door without any permission from his furparent (although choong has never trained him in this), he will never enter a room without choong's permission (although again choong has never trained him in this), he is a lapcat from the beginning and he dotes on his furparent, and his furparent dotes on him.

oh did i mention that max is so well-behaved that from kitten onwards he doesn't mind being bathed and he allowed choong to put him into a pail of warm water and just stay put obediently throughout the whole process.

now if only i can locate chewy's photos, then i can share a bit anecdote about chewy (after getting udpates from choong of course).

in the meanwhile enjoy max pics..very good model cat, right?

Last edited by ashleywong; 08-21-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

he kinda reminds me a little of my fat ninja... they both have that prosperous tummy thing going..
Old 08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Banned

goodness lynie

your reply is prompt. yeah, for some reason this photo is not flatttering or maybe he was that "prosperous" then. he's now on a strict diet and i think he's doing well, he doesn't look so "flabby" now for more exercise.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

i'm at work and pretty bored!! i've been petfindering all day.. so i guess now its just my fat boy tabby that looks and acts like a pregnant female..
Old 09-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Banned

More Pics of max and chloe (chewy).

the photos are taken recently. max is a retired gentle-cat. chloe is growing up to be quite the lady and rules the house.

enjoying a slow-day lounging at their condo-suite. max is quite the gentle-cat to allow chloe the penthouse suite.

aren't they adorable? fyi, chloe is sister to gabriel and daugther of samantha for those of you who followed my other threads.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	max&chewy.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	656   Click image for larger version

Name:	max&chewy1.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	657  
Old 09-03-2008, 04:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

wowee!! chloe's gorgeous!! she's a siamese mix for sure! they look super healthy and content. i need to get a new cat tree..
Old 09-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
tabbyyy...so cute and tembammm
Yang Jantan kita kata gemok atau debab...dan betina selalu nya baru tembam...

Ayeyyy...cute little buddy...can I keep this guy for a couple of days...

MJ
Old 09-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Banned

hehehe..

maybe next time if we ever find a cafe or outlet that allows our furkids presence, we can gather and let them mix around

what's that about male cat being gemuk and female cat being temban? err, my bm not so good, i got only C6 in spm

yes lynie, chloe is a siamese mix - she takes after her mother but also shows her father's genes. samantha is also a siamese mix but she looks quite true to her lineage, she looks like a seal-point siamese (dark face, ears legs and tails)

here are more pics of chewy/chloe and max.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	max&chewygoodtime.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	670   Click image for larger version

Name:	chewy1.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	671   Click image for larger version

Name:	chewy.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	672   Click image for larger version

Name:	max.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	673  
Old 09-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Banned

1st photo above showed chewy aka chloe and max having a goodtime planning something, you can see the grin on chewy's face.

2 more pics of chewy - isn't she elegant ? i like the 2nd shot - it's like a potrait and the curtain formed a good contrast to chewy's colour.

chewy is growing up to be a very beautiful girl. however she stills pee2 on choong's bed and sofa. i asked choong, he said he gave up being concerned about it - if it happens he just cleaned up after her. how good of him.

the last one is latest pic of max - after his "retirement"

notice how he has now a more sculpted look to his face ad noticed the lack of baby-fat in his face.

i can just imagine chloe/chewy and max winning ribbons at cat shows. both are very well behaved according to choong although max is the shy one - yes, max is very shy and will only respond to choong and prefered to be carried by choong only while chewy/chloe is more sociable for two. both are equally well-behaved.

for chewy and max
Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Banned

lynie

i better show you my cat tree- you'd definitely make an immediate purchase!
Old 09-04-2008, 12:08 AM
Animal Lover

siamese or not,your chloe is such a hot babe!!he!!he!!he!! all your cats are adorable and cute.to be honest,I think in this forum my cats are the one not so attractive/cute/adorable/tembam/gemuk.You see,I have a tendency to keep these cats because I know the chances for them to be adopted are low.So let the pretty/hot babe/macho/hensem cat adopted by others.
But I love them very much anyway

Quote:
hehehe..

maybe next time if we ever find a cafe or outlet that allows our furkids presence, we can gather and let them mix around

what's that about male cat being gemuk and female cat being temban? err, my bm not so good, i got only C6 in spm

yes lynie, chloe is a siamese mix - she takes after her mother but also shows her father's genes. samantha is also a siamese mix but she looks quite true to her lineage, she looks like a seal-point siamese (dark face, ears legs and tails)

here are more pics of chewy/chloe and max.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Banned

errr, june, you must be kidding? Your anak bulus not adorable?

aiya, we all must be humble but we all must be honest too... how can your anak bulus not be cute?

honestly speaking, i can't take credit for chewy or max - first of all it's thanks to mother nature for the lovely genes - second it's thanks and credit to the loving care of their adoptive parents.

my only contribution to max' "cuteness" was to feed him cheap food when he was a kitten thus exposing him to predisposition to obesity. max also paid the price for my ignorance and cheapskateness (if there's such a word). thank goodness choong was astute enough to ensure the best for his furkids and that means buying the correct food and giving them timely and proper vet care.

so it's kudos to choong - he is the fur-parent lah...
Old 09-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Animal Lover

oh!! Well,they are cute and adorable to me but maybe not as cute as other forumer's cat here.he!!he!!he!! most of my cats are lean not tembam/gemuk like other forumers.I wonder mama and papa are lean so furkids follow suit.wakakakakakakak!!

Quote:
errr, june, you must be kidding? Your anak bulus not adorable?

aiya, we all must be humble but we all must be honest too... how can your anak bulus not be cute?

honestly speaking, i can't take credit for chewy or max - first of all it's thanks to mother nature for the lovely genes - second it's thanks and credit to the loving care of their adoptive parents.

my only contribution to max' "cuteness" was to feed him cheap food when he was a kitten thus exposing him to predisposition to obesity. max also paid the price for my ignorance and cheapskateness (if there's such a word). thank goodness choong was astute enough to ensure the best for his furkids and that means buying the correct food and giving them timely and proper vet care.

so it's kudos to choong - he is the fur-parent lah...