Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 06-23-2009, 08:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Wink Confession of a rescuer...

Dear Andy and Ezer,

I will let you guys decide what you wanna do to my account after posting this thread... I will accept anything and everything since I have been through a lot more than getting banned.. so getting banned or suspended is actually nothing to me.

Andy and Ezer, I will pour my heart out in this particular thread, so people would actually understand what had actually happened.

Dear forumers,

Being a MUSLIM rescuer and a true animal lovers doesn't actually work in this part of Malaysia. That's the reason why most of the MUSLIM DOGS LOVERS do not dare to come up to the surface due to a lot of insult being thrown into their faces.

Some of you guys will remember long time ago, i had posted a thread in the hall of shame, the story about me being chased out of the jungle for having building a shelter there after being approved by the MALAY owner himself. After all the hard work done we were given the ultimatum either to give up our "children" or get lost. So we choose to get lost than having to face a hypocrite. The dogs were neatly, cleanly and nicely place in a shelter built on an area out of humans sight. But shits happened. THIS IS HISTORY... WE MADE PEACE...

Now, why do i even mention this old "basi" story. This is why...

POSTED BY FURKIDS... so Andy, do not blame me for starting this thread...

And not to mention that Anum is realistically not without enemies from her past as evidenced from the much publicly displayed ugly drama as observed on this very forum after she had been forced to leave her sanctuary built specially to accomodate her beloved dogs at the time when she first joined this forum. Without doubt, Anum and her beloved dogs have been in much controversy.

Furkid,

Don't try to put the blame on others yang tak ada kene mengena dengan Pulau Ketam issue..

You knew it that PAMELA aka pummkin was heading the uninvited visit of YB Edward, MBPJ Mak, Daniel and YB son Simon to my house in the middle of the night. She was there and i do not know why she did what she did. I do believe out of stupidity and her huge ego. There were so many allegations made in her blog about us and SPCA, even on other FFF supporters blog, mostly linked to the Ketam thread (unless it has been edited / i believe so).

What i'm trying to say here, stop all this nonsense...

Furkid, i am advising you to stop attacking the rest like Sillylupie and Blackie... i saw this in the Ketam thread. All being posted by them, made a lot of sense and these two people are the most sensible person i've ever known on PETFINDER.

Should you want to attack, attack me... apa yang you tak puas hati sangat?

You tau tak... english you memang banyak bagus... and your putar belit, lagi bagus... you pandai pusing... you should be a lawyer defending the guilty ones...

Andy and Ezer, yes... i am making myself sound like attacking. I live it up to you, what you are going to do with my account.

OK... i am not finished...

Do you all know how it is to be in my position... being personally and organizationally attacked by these people? Not once, not twice, but trice... what's next? Even in thread asking for fosterer and adopters to come to SPCA.

Another thing... why are some of you so sibuk nak tengok and even told me to post my THREATEN MISCARRIAGE REPORT here?!!! It none of you guys (those who asked for it) god damn business!!!

I was attacked!!! None of you (FFF fanatic supporters/representative) even bother to tell those idiots to come out here and explained why they did the stupid things? What about sending JAWI and DBKL to my house?!!! What are they trying to prove?!!! EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!

YO!!! I've been doing the rescue for the last 8-9 years. Nothing like this had ever happened to me / us. Why now? After i am part of SPCA?!!! Why me? Because you think i am vulnerable and do not know how to defend myself, my family?!!! THINK AGAIN!!! HOW DO I MANAGED TO LIVE IN THE DARK AREA ON MY OWN (BEFORE MARRIAGE) FULL OF PROSTITUTE, ALONG, DRUG SMUGGLERS & DEALERS, PIMPS,AND EVEN PONDAN!!!! THINK AGAIN!!! I LEARN TO SURVIVE FOR THE SAKE OF THE ANIMALS!!!!

Will continue later, if this thread is still "UNLOCKED".

Need to rest... so many thing to tell you Andy and Ezer...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Confession of a rescuer...

Mrs Dolittle,

My heart goes out to you in your moment of distress.

{{{hugs}}}
Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Mrs. Dolittle,

I hope you know how many people here on PF care about you and admire the work you're doing! Unfortunately, our words of support must seem very trivial when you've got people knocking at your door in the middle of the night.

If there is something more concrete that any of us can do to help, I hope you'll ask. Meanwhile, I send you as much strength as I can muster.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Dear Anum,
I know you are a strong lady...
and I sincerely hope you are stronger now ...
Yes...you can pour your heart out here..hope it makes you feel better
theres so much you ve been thru...*I doubt could be that strong if I were you*
Sending positive vibes to you, your baby and your rescued kids .....

Hugzzz........from kak zai...
Old 06-24-2009, 07:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

i'm with you too sharul. ALWAYS!!
more power to you, your awesome animal-rescuing husband, and your canine and feline animal family.

i don't understand why you have been singled out for attacks. its disgusting to see a good person used as a scapegoat for all kinds of bullshit. anyway lots of us know the truth about your situation and we are behind you all the way. the animals need more people like you. you are an inspiration to me. whenever i feel overwhelmed by taking care of all my furkids, i just think about how much YOU are doing, so much more than me, and i know that i must be able to find the strength to do more. i know i can because YOU can!! my animal family and i thank you for showing us what one person can do if they really try.

you have my phone number, call me anytime you need anything.. see you this weekend. big hugs!!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:24 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Stay strong Mrs. Dolittle, don't let any negativity gets to you! (I know it won't!)

Take care!

A big big hug to you!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Banned

tracyvoice is on a distinguished road

saw Ashley Wong statement to petfinder founder :

http://www.furryfriendsfarm.org/

Furry Friends Farm Statement on Petfinder
Tuesday, 23 June 2009 14:33 | Author: ashley wong |

Editor's note:- This is to clarify that Ashley is an administrator of this website together with a team of other administrators as well as managers of the site to dispel insinuations made by the founder of Petfinder forum that Ashley was an imposter, made serious allegations that she told lies to misrepresent Sabrina and FFF. This post had been removed when the forum founder requested it after FFF issued a disassociation with Petfinder website
Old 06-25-2009, 09:24 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Everyone,
Most recently, we’ve been hard at work on a Campaign for helping rescue homeless animals and Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, who asked us to help inspire people to share their stories of greatness. Since we know how much forumer love sharing and because we believe that each of us has a personal story of greatness to tell, this was a campaign we couldn’t wait to kick off.
The true always there. The fake always get caught.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:35 PM
i'm da devil.....

jenn is on a distinguished road

mrsdolittle...
where had u been? never c any of ur feedback after ur last post... been busy? ai dun care what ever those ppl wanna say lar... just ignor them... assum that they are just lepas agin merata-rata lor... take care k
Old 07-13-2009, 12:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Mrs Dolittle,

My heart goes out to you in your moment of distress.

{{{hugs}}}
Thanks my dear friend. Yup, we were under a lot of distress and too bad we lost our child...

Life goes on for us... can't afford to be depressed. We still have 21 furry kids to take care of.

Love you.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 07-13-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn View Post
mrsdolittle...
where had u been? never c any of ur feedback after ur last post... been busy? ai dun care what ever those ppl wanna say lar... just ignor them... assum that they are just lepas agin merata-rata lor... take care k
Hey Jenn,

I've chosen to be quiet for a while. Well, am cool right now. Malas nak bising bising lagi. Too tired to layan all the nonsense.

How is tiger?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post
saw Ashley Wong statement to petfinder founder :

http://www.furryfriendsfarm.org/

Furry Friends Farm Statement on Petfinder
Tuesday, 23 June 2009 14:33 | Author: ashley wong |

Editor's note:- This is to clarify that Ashley is an administrator of this website together with a team of other administrators as well as managers of the site to dispel insinuations made by the founder of Petfinder forum that Ashley was an imposter, made serious allegations that she told lies to misrepresent Sabrina and FFF. This post had been removed when the forum founder requested it after FFF issued a disassociation with Petfinder website
Hmmmmm..... Whateverrrrrr..... let them be la Tracy. Que Sera Sera... stay cool Tracy

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Stay strong Mrs. Dolittle, don't let any negativity gets to you! (I know it won't!)

Take care!

A big big hug to you!
Hey Bina,

Thanks a lot sis... we are always strong... banyak makan jamu and and all the necessary stuff to keep us going...

XOXOXOXOXO for you...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
i'm with you too sharul. ALWAYS!!
more power to you, your awesome animal-rescuing husband, and your canine and feline animal family.

i don't understand why you have been singled out for attacks. its disgusting to see a good person used as a scapegoat for all kinds of bullshit. anyway lots of us know the truth about your situation and we are behind you all the way. the animals need more people like you. you are an inspiration to me. whenever i feel overwhelmed by taking care of all my furkids, i just think about how much YOU are doing, so much more than me, and i know that i must be able to find the strength to do more. i know i can because YOU can!! my animal family and i thank you for showing us what one person can do if they really try.

you have my phone number, call me anytime you need anything.. see you this weekend. big hugs!!
Yo! Sis,

How are you? We missed you last trip to Ketam Island... I could't make it either... admitted for another miscarriage . Hmpf... am back to work and will be going for the next trip.

Thanks for the words which were really comforting...

Love ya...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hey Jenn,

I've chosen to be quiet for a while. Well, am cool right now. Malas nak bising bising lagi. Too tired to layan all the nonsense.

How is tiger?
TIGER BEEN ADOPTED ON LAST SATURDAY... HE IS IN BUKIT JALIL WITH HIS NEW HOME...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Dear Anum,
I know you are a strong lady...
and I sincerely hope you are stronger now ...
Yes...you can pour your heart out here..hope it makes you feel better
theres so much you ve been thru...*I doubt could be that strong if I were you*
Sending positive vibes to you, your baby and your rescued kids .....

Hugzzz........from kak zai...
Wow Kak Zai,

I tak tau nak kata apa... but terima kasih banyak2 atas kata2 Kak Zai yang memberi semangat.

With love...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn View Post
TIGER BEEN ADOPTED ON LAST SATURDAY... HE IS IN BUKIT JALIL WITH HIS NEW HOME...
Well done Jenn!!! Akak is so proud of you... keep up the good work ya... ada apa2 call kakak ya.

How is he with his new family? I AM SO "THE VERY HAPPY".....

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-13-2009, 12:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... I could't make it either... admitted for another miscarriage . ..
........ I don't know what to say ...
All I can offer is a big cyber hug to you...

{{{hugs}}}

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 07-13-2009, 12:55 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Well done Jenn!!! Akak is so proud of you... keep up the good work ya... ada apa2 call kakak ya.

How is he with his new family? I AM SO "THE VERY HAPPY".....
EM... DUNNO HOW WAS TIGER now... i just hope that he wont bring too much fust or problem to his new owner and can have a better life with the family... actually me & mum miss him alot....
Old 07-13-2009, 12:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Mrs. Dolittle,

I hope you know how many people here on PF care about you and admire the work you're doing! Unfortunately, our words of support must seem very trivial when you've got people knocking at your door in the middle of the night.

If there is something more concrete that any of us can do to help, I hope you'll ask. Meanwhile, I send you as much strength as I can muster.
Thanks Sis,

Let them knock as much as they want... I'll ask for your help when i tak boleh handle langsung. At the moment my "STEAM" dah cool down... and everything under control...

Thanks for caring, it means a lot to us...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...