Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Vets & Docs Reviews

Vets & Docs Reviews Discuss, recommend, and review the people providing health care for your pets, ie, the animal docs.

View Poll Results: What do you think of this Clinic?
Excellent 4 44.44%
Good 0 0%
Average 2 22.22%
Bad 1 11.11%
Terrible 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Arrow The Brickfields Veterinary Clinic - Review and Poll

Name : The Brickfields Veterinary Clinic
Phone : 03-22723553
Operating Hours : Mon-Sat 10am to 8pm
Saturday 10am to 7pm
Veterinary Doctors : Dr Prem, Dr Adah, Dr Lim
(there are several other doctors but so far i'm only familiar with these names).

Review :
I have nothing but only compliments and praises for the vets of this clinic as to me they exemplify the motto : service before self and profit.

I've been bringing my cats to this clinic for the past year plus. I take all my cats (4) there plus the various cats i rescued. I have only praises and compliments for the professionalism, passion and compassion shown by the good veterinary doctors of this clinic, Dr Prem, Dr Adah, the other vets and support staff.

In terms of fees, i would say it is very reasonable especially in view of the quality of service one obtains. Although the clinic operates as a business entity, however all the vets here strived to do the best for their patients (the furry and human kind) and have only the welfare of their patients in their minds when discharging their duty. They will not simply recommend a medication or procedure to the patient unless this is required and they will also explain and provide details why the said procedure and medication is necessary bearing in mind the responses of the patients (i.e. the pet owners). This has been proven true time and again from my own experience and also from sharing with other patrons of this vet clinic.

Ditto for the support staff as they also give their best to the patients and their anxious parents (read : pet owners).

Their reputation for professional and fair service has definite preceded them as i have often heard good comments on this clinic and the vets by those people in the pets industry.

I would definitely recommend this clinic without any reservation.

If i were to rate them, i'd definitely give them a 10 out of 10.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:38 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Brickfields Veterinary Clinic - Review and Poll

Ashley, kudos for posting a positive review. Let's make our review section a fair one where we not only give negative reviews but also positive ones.

Also, guys, when you post a review, also add a poll to it.

I have added one for this.

Last edited by Ezer; 08-19-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:57 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Ashley, kudos for posting a positive review. Let's make our review section a fair one where we not only give negative reviews but also positive ones.

Also, guys, when you post a review, also add a poll to it.

I have added one for this.
Sorry to be out of topic here a bit..
Eh, Ezer, If there are only bad experiences from a certain place how can we give a good review?
Neway a review is still a review, to stated all your opinions on a certain matter and its pros and cons..

Well good for you ashley as you found your perfect vet...
Too bad i'm far from Brickfields..
Old 08-19-2008, 01:03 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
Sorry to be out of topic here a bit..
Eh, Ezer, If there are only bad experiences from a certain place how can we give a good review?
Neway a review is still a review, to stated all your opinions on a certain matter and its pros and cons..

Well good for you ashley as you found your perfect vet...
Too bad i'm far from Brickfields..
I mean to say that don't only review clinics you have bad experiences with, but also post clinics that you love... that way, it's more balanced. You see, people tend to only post negative reviews and forget about the good ones.. so, it's quite unbalanced.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Banned

Hi ezer and everybody

thanks for helping to put in the poll. i didn't know do that.

i hope this won't be taken as "advertising" for this particular clinic. i just want to inform there is a choice for those who need it. although i always recommend this clinic to those who adopted cats from me, i also realise it is always up to them to take the pet to whichever vet they are comfortable with.

cheers
ashley
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Animal Lover

janthk is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Ashley. This is a perfect vet. I have been going there for years and so far not a single complain. Plus I have also seen how the doctors labour over dogs in critical condition. They practically perform miracle for my friend's dog who was dying from heatstroke. However, due to their expertise and tender loving care, the dog is alive and well today.

For your information, this vet is moving to Jalan Gasing PJ. The one in Brickfields will be their satelite office only. All the major surgery equipment will be moved to their clinic in Jalan Gasing. All the more better for me as I stay in PJ. :)
Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned

Hi janthk

on the moving of brickfields veterinary medical center :

thanks for sharing about the move. I've been meaning to update it here with attachment of the map to the new place but keep forgetting.

yes, i've been there and it's like a "hotel". it's beautiful - doesn't look like a hospital at all :-)

the brickfields vet medical centre is like what you've mentioned their outpatient clinic, all emergencies will be treated at the gasing hospital.

on their professionalism and approach towards health care for pets:

not only dogs but cats also, they respect the pet owners and they don't just write off any pet owners' concerns as imaginations, they listen attentively and and do their best to find the best solutions to help the animals under the care

my nicky was very sick recently and they again rose to the fore, working hard to find out what was wrong with nicky and giving him and i the best solutions. no words could adequately described their professionalism and the care they put into my nicky. all the vets there pool their resources together to treat my nicky - just a little cat whom any other people would have written off- but they didn't. my nicky is well again on the road to recovery.

for their professionalism and their passion and their dedication - i'm their life-long customer!! that's for sure.