Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Food

Pet Food List and review pet food here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

I know..yes, I did ordered 3 kg first btw.. I just wanna try to only one particular cat with fur & skin problem..the others are fine with RC.. (^^) Nway, thanks for your concern..
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
azris azris is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 13
azris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

nurkasih...if any prob pm hehe ive been feeding evo for one n half years...who knows we can share our experience...gud luck :)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-11-2009, 12:52 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
nurkasih...if any prob pm hehe ive been feeding evo for one n half years...who knows we can share our experience...gud luck :)
Wokeh, noted...(^^)
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-01-2009, 04:43 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
indeed, you need to test on ur cats first and see whether they like it or not...
I dah dapat my Innova Evo..3kg = RM65..mahal la kot..huhu

Sekarang I feed my ~sayang... at the ratio of 2:1 ( RC Hair & Skin : Innova Evo).. The results is superb..making me happy... After a week, her fur becoming softer just like the others, dah tak cam berus penyapu dah, dah tak kering, shining pun..and extra fuffy..Geram lak tengok...she's becoming healthier...and yeah, dia tak ceret pun cuma poopoo bucuk cket...sbb sblum neh makan RC jer kot..sbb RC ada poo odor control.. Heheh am happy

p/s t i attach gambar
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-01-2009, 05:21 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..





__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-01-2009, 06:17 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 15
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Innova Evo is high end pet food products, good quality pet food using,cat might less ill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post




__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 13
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
I dah dapat my Innova Evo..3kg = RM65..mahal la kot..huhu

Sekarang I feed my ~sayang... at the ratio of 2:1 ( RC Hair & Skin : Innova Evo).. The results is superb..making me happy... After a week, her fur becoming softer just like the others, dah tak cam berus penyapu dah, dah tak kering, shining pun..and extra fuffy..Geram lak tengok...she's becoming healthier...and yeah, dia tak ceret pun cuma poopoo bucuk cket...sbb sblum neh makan RC jer kot..sbb RC ada poo odor control.. Heheh am happy

p/s t i attach gambar
ok la 3kg RM67
RC 2 kg RM70
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 AM
azris azris is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 13
azris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

rm65 is the standard price...ive got mine for rm60 (3kg), after given a discount. where did u purchase it?if you bought it outside kl..i guess it will be more costly...glad ur furkids enjoy innova evo. i also feed my foster furkid with evo...the result...he has managed to gain weight and his coat is more shiny now...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-02-2009, 06:53 AM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
rm65 is the standard price...ive got mine for rm60 (3kg), after given a discount. where did u purchase it?if you bought it outside kl..i guess it will be more costly...glad ur furkids enjoy innova evo. i also feed my foster furkid with evo...the result...he has managed to gain weight and his coat is more shiny now...
ZArul...
Asanya lebih kurang je mahalnyer..
I beli RC Hair&Skin RM90 x 4 kg = RM22.50/kg
Innova Evo x 3 kg = RM22.30/kg

Those in Penang cannot get this brand Innova Evo for cats from the shelf itself... It is nothing weird as Penang has more dogs than cats...so the pet shop which mostly owned by the Chinese focused on dogs things... I have to personally ordered the 3 kg pack from the pet shop ad I guess that was why I have to pay RM67... Takperlah.. All those premium brand macam Blackwood, Innova Evo etc etc banyak tapi semua untuk doggie doggie...

Harap2 ratio yang i bagi tue sesuai..
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-02-2009, 08:35 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 15
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
indeed, you need to test on ur cats first and see whether they like it or not...
True, I tested it on my kids and only the Supreme Lady enjoyed it. The others didn't finish their 10g portion on their dishes and prefered their RC. Another thing I do not like about Innova Evo although the kibble composition is definitely better is that the packaging is of poorer quality to better maintain content freshness and withstand the poor handling which occur during transportation and stacking. Also, there are many broken and crumbled kibbles in the bag that my cats simply will not eat (they like their kibbles whole and ignore the crumbs and powdered kibbles) ... very de rugi wan ...

Lesson learned: Better doesn't mean your cat will makan because cats are very, very finicky eaters ... they are also quite cerewet about kibble shape, sizes and whether broken into bits and full of crumbs or not ... watch them rather go hungry than eat the broken bits!
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
True, I tested it on my kids and only the Supreme Lady enjoyed it. The others didn't finish their 10g portion on their dishes and prefered their RC. Another thing I do not like about Innova Evo although the kibble composition is definitely better is that the packaging is of poorer quality to better maintain content freshness and withstand the poor handling which occur during transportation and stacking. Also, there are many broken and crumbled kibbles in the bag that my cats simply will not eat (they like their kibbles whole and ignore the crumbs and powdered kibbles) ... very de rugi wan ...

Lesson learned: Better doesn't mean your cat will makan because cats are very, very finicky eaters ... they are also quite cerewet about kibble shape, sizes and whether broken into bits and full of crumbs or not ... watch them rather go hungry than eat the broken bits!
Owhh..what a picky eater..mine..taram je...selalu i letak after 10 min.. food container tue suci bersih... takder apa pun tinggal...semua dibantainyer... And yeah the packaging...agreed....the pet shop pun repackage ngan plastic over the original packaging... huuhu
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-02-2009, 08:13 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

nasib baik kuicng aku sedar diri anak pungut yg di kutip dari jalan.durang belasah apa yg ada depan mata.pecah ke,crumb ke.suma tala

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
True, I tested it on my kids and only the Supreme Lady enjoyed it. The others didn't finish their 10g portion on their dishes and prefered their RC. Another thing I do not like about Innova Evo although the kibble composition is definitely better is that the packaging is of poorer quality to better maintain content freshness and withstand the poor handling which occur during transportation and stacking. Also, there are many broken and crumbled kibbles in the bag that my cats simply will not eat (they like their kibbles whole and ignore the crumbs and powdered kibbles) ... very de rugi wan ...

Lesson learned: Better doesn't mean your cat will makan because cats are very, very finicky eaters ... they are also quite cerewet about kibble shape, sizes and whether broken into bits and full of crumbs or not ... watch them rather go hungry than eat the broken bits!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-02-2009, 11:07 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
nasib baik kuicng aku sedar diri anak pungut yg di kutip dari jalan.durang belasah apa yg ada depan mata.pecah ke,crumb ke.suma tala
heheeh ada ka kak june kata camtue....
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-03-2009, 07:16 AM
abul's Avatar
abul abul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 105
Rep Power: 12
abul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
nasib baik kuicng aku sedar diri anak pungut yg di kutip dari jalan.durang belasah apa yg ada depan mata.pecah ke,crumb ke.suma tala
Slmt sedar diri...
kalo lupa daratan... sumpah dia jd BW!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-03-2009, 09:29 AM
hatemetoday's Avatar
hatemetoday hatemetoday is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lumayan, Tasik Permaisuri
Posts: 1,155
Rep Power: 14
hatemetoday is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

lalu lalang di petsmore, ou...innova 7kg/rm150...kalau jadik member 15% off
__________________
Meekee.Boy.Itam.Amad.Acap.Milo.Mimi
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 AM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

muahahahah!! klu sumpah jd BW boleh tambah stock.11 ekor tu kira2 berapa bungkus BW

Quote:
Originally Posted by abul View Post
Slmt sedar diri...
kalo lupa daratan... sumpah dia jd BW!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-03-2009, 12:57 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
lalu lalang di petsmore, ou...innova 7kg/rm150...kalau jadik member 15% off
Ishkk murah nieh.. tapi i kat penang
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-03-2009, 03:43 PM
adamyala's Avatar
adamyala adamyala is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: damansara
Posts: 2,597
Rep Power: 15
adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Ishkk murah nieh.. tapi i kat penang
Nur, terbuka pulak hati kak zai nak cuba kasi EVO kat anak2 bulus nih. Mana la tau kot2 ye RC dah takde jual kat Malaysia next year kan...at least ada la back up plan....*kahkahkah !!! mcm prison break plak, ada plan A, plan B *
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-03-2009, 04:19 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Nur, terbuka pulak hati kak zai nak cuba kasi EVO kat anak2 bulus nih. Mana la tau kot2 ye RC dah takde jual kat Malaysia next year kan...at least ada la back up plan....*kahkahkah !!! mcm prison break plak, ada plan A, plan B *
EVO nieh Protein tinggi kak Zai..sbb tue saya bagi dalam ratio 2:1 ( RC Hair & Skin : Innova ) Takut dia tak leh terima semua protein... pelan2 ler...hehehe
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-03-2009, 04:24 PM
adamyala's Avatar
adamyala adamyala is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: damansara
Posts: 2,597
Rep Power: 15
adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
EVO nieh Protein tinggi kak Zai..sbb tue saya bagi dalam ratio 2:1 ( RC Hair & Skin : Innova ) Takut dia tak leh terima semua protein... pelan2 ler...hehehe
Nur ada ckp persian Nur makan SP kan ?
my cats tak tahan makan SP. Habis bulu gugur dan kulit jadi gatal2
tu yang kak zai tukar RC sampai sekarang....dah OK
bila dengar citer RC nak discontinue, susah hati la pulak ....

High protein means tak leh kasi banyak eh ?
nanti perut dia upset
kak zai nak ikut macam Nur jugak ratio 2:1 ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Performance Cat food June Cats & Kittens 39 05-03-2009 10:14 AM
Dog Food vivienlpl Dogs & Puppies 34 04-22-2009 08:09 PM
Innova Large Breed Adult Dog Food nivek Health, Disease & Diet 0 02-28-2009 10:13 PM
Raw food for cats aliciahorsley Health, Disease & Diet 2 10-26-2008 04:26 PM
Tips for Choosing Cat Food Part 1: The Basics About Cat Food Standards ashleywong Cats & Kittens 0 10-14-2008 10:46 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.