Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post

P/s: aku sangat takot tengok muka kau kat profile kau..macam mak lampir..

*MOderator, sila tegur saya..sebab saya memang macam ni..sebab saya tahu sape betul & salah kat sini..sebab tu saya tulis ayat pesanan begitu..hikhik..*
hahahaha.. i cant stop laughing reading this.
despite of all fighting, you guys still got sense of humour though and make me laugh.. hehehehheh
Old 07-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowbaby View Post
really? boleh sgt2... i have my own place now and im glad i can tcare of her now if akak nak bagi.. hehe.. Will make sure i'll send her to d vet kasi potong. kecian dia dah preggy byk kali.. sedey2 sgt2 my boss pelik tgk i nangis dlm office..huuhu.. Thanks so much for taking care of her, yg penting she's healthy n happy. I doakan murah rezeki untuk akak sbb ambik kisah pasal fluffy.. kalau akak xde xtau la nak ckp per... where do u stay akak?
Meowbaby, this reunion between yourself and Fluffy is such a happy ending. You know, when you go see Fluffy again, try to capture every precious moment of the happy reunion ... what I mean is approach her quietly and very slowly ... watch her response as you whisper softly and lovingly to her ..... you will treasure the moment and look of recognition from Fluffy as she will definitely remember you from her happy and secure younger days.

Treasure the first touch of her, treasure that purr ... awww, treasure everything ... mcm in slow motion .... it will be so very special, seeing someone you have been separated from and never maybe expected to see again .... like finding a lost relative ....

Yes, Meowbaby, I think you will cry buckets and Luvnett kena sediakan boxes and boxes of tissue. Kitorang pun rasa nak nangis ....

Take care, all and all the very best ....

p.s. Meowbaby, besok jangan lupa record semua kat sini utk kitorang baca and be happy bersama, ya?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-22-2010, 04:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Meowbaby, this reunion between yourself and Fluffy is such a happy ending. You know, when you go see Fluffy again, try to capture every precious moment of the happy reunion ... what I mean is approach her quietly and very slowly ... watch her response as you whisper softly and lovingly to her ..... you will treasure the moment and look of recognition from Fluffy as she will definitely remember you from her happy and secure younger days.

Treasure the first touch of her, treasure that purr ... awww, treasure everything ... mcm in slow motion .... it will be so very special, seeing someone you have been separated from and never maybe expected to see again .... like finding a lost relative ....

Yes, Meowbaby, I think you will cry buckets and Luvnett kena sediakan boxes and boxes of tissue. Kitorang pun rasa nak nangis ....

Take care, all and all the very best ....

p.s. Meowbaby, besok jangan lupa record semua kat sini utk kitorang baca and be happy bersama, ya?
.. menangis hepi..
Old 07-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Animal Lover

ryutaro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
really? boleh sgt2... i have my own place now and im glad i can tcare of her now if akak nak bagi.. hehe.. Will make sure i'll send her to d vet kasi potong. kecian dia dah preggy byk kali.. sedey2 sgt2 my boss pelik tgk i nangis dlm office..huuhu.. Thanks so much for taking care of her, yg penting she's healthy n happy. I doakan murah rezeki untuk akak sbb ambik kisah pasal fluffy.. kalau akak xde xtau la nak ckp per... where do u stay akak?
what a happy ending...
i'm the one that sad...
i can't have didi's brother...
huwaaa....
Old 07-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road

Dear All,

Thanks for your support. Thanks for everything guys. Thanks for defending fluffy and find justice for fluffy. Thanks to wawa for informing wat was happening. And most of all thanks to Luvnett cos willing to take fluffy and takecare of fluffy. You dont know how thankful and grateful i am. May Allah bless u :) If it wasnt for Luvnett, we'll never know wat will happened to my babykitty fluffy... :(

I cant help thinking of fluffy rite now so tonite i might come by to Luvnett's place to see her first.. I called my brother n cried, i called my mom n cried, i called my bf n cried...cant help it.. huhu T_T

If Luvnett wants and can takecare of fluffy then im happy and willing as i can trust her. You'll never know fluffy might be angry n merajuk at me cos i let her go to crappy owner....huhu~

Hope this reunion will be a happy one... :)
Old 07-22-2010, 06:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nur_illiyana is on a distinguished road

Finally, happy ending..

Harap Fluffy sihat dan selamat melahirkan anak2 yg comel..
Old 07-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what..? woah~

wait..wait.. fluffy was NEVER FLUFFY?? excuse me? i know fluffy is not DLH but she is a DMH.. her fur is not so long and can be considered as fluffy. I think everyone can agree wif me. Kira ada byk bulu lah...not tulang aje.. And if u claim fluffy is originally a small cat, i think people here CAN TELL D DIFFERENCE OF SMALL AND THIN.. cats can be small,healthy n fluffy. If u said she's small, this is not small, this is stick THIN....

Meowbaby, now u are lying. Yes fluffy was never fluffy and I was wondering why u called her fluffy when i took her. Her fur is medium length but she was a small size cat. You want to see what is big, come and see my cats now. Thats big. Luvnet has had her for more than 3 weeks now, so why is she still thin if you claim she is thin.

Despite the pics which u claimed to b different when u took her (which to me looks d same wif ur pics after u took her), kalau beza sikit takpe la mayb d way d pics was taken or maybe baru lepas mandi ke.. BUT now it's totally different... dat poor cat in luvnett's pic is fluffy..i know dats fluffy from her face n colour.. her tail no bulu?? dis is very sad..she was never thin when i passed to you. only dat you told me she was unable to eat well mayb of the environment change..but tak kan lah until now she canot adopt wif d environment n never got fat... Even my brother (who is big-sized) xlarat to carry her when he passed to u.. small u said?

Yes fluffy looks different in the pictures you posted when I took her. In the picture she looked much bigger. And you know very well when you asked me for her pictures, i told you i will post it after she puts on weight as when i took her she was very thin. I have proof of that conversation. And yet you claim that your brother xlarat to carry her. What a bull story. She was small, go back and refer to our conversation when u asked for her picture, then itself I told u she was thin. Later she put on a little bit of weight as I was giving her some vitamins as well, and that is when I took her photo and posted it. But she tends to get thin, then puts on again and thin again.

N y you wanna send her to SPCA? if you couldnt take care of her u should have refer to me first. I did mentioned if fluffy is not suitable for u, or if u cant take care of her anymore u can give back to me....

Who said I want to send her to SPCA, I said if I did not care and used her purposely for breeding, I could have kept her until she delivered so I can sell the kittens, and then send her to the SPCA. I was making a point here. Maybe it would have been better if I had send her to SPCA, I will not have to waste my time with rubbish like luvnett and other members here. Now I regret for trying to get her a good home.

kak luvnett, thanks so much for adopting fluffy and taking good care of her. i would like to see fluffy and c her condition if dont mind. I think only me can claim d cat in d pic is fluffy.. i tookcare of fluffy since she was a baby.. i still sayang her n never thot dis would happened.. cian my babyfluffy.. u guys can c her original pics how fluffy n healthy she was before.. :( i sedey sgt2.....
Please be honest as fluffy was a small size cat. Anyone seeing her bone structure itself can tell u that so u cant lie about that.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:33 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

I saw meowbaby previous profile of Fluffy. Yerp, I can see she's healthy , with more coat around and a bigger in size ( as understood she got maine coon gen in her rite).. And it is clear, the picture posted at the beginning of the thread, showed Fluffy in her worst condition. How can a big and healthy cat can be as thin as that?.. few things for sure, malnutrition , sick or lost in fight during feeding time ( as the household having many cats with insufficient food bowls/kibbles).

Even when we put those 2 pictures in front of a 5 year old and playing spot the difference, the first thing the child will point out is to the size..

My 2 cents ya..
Old 07-22-2010, 07:16 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
Please be honest as fluffy was a small size cat. Anyone seeing her bone structure itself can tell u that so u cant lie about that.
Hello Radhamy, just drop it will you ? you lied,try to manipulate everything,tortured fluffy and still not ashamed of what you have done? talk about god who'll get angry to luvnett because shes lying? how about yours? just drop it. you probably mad because of the kittens and all, and i really couldnt careless. but the fact that you have the guts trying to point finger to everyone but yourself is just too much. and if you think that you can get away with it, think twice. now meowbaby admit that its fluffy, what more can you deny or accuse luvnett? that she made fluffy tht way ? shes with her for how long and how long have fluffy stayed with you ? for a cat to be thin and look like that would take at least longer that a month! you got her for free to dont you ? thats why you dont care about her, unlike your other cats, you paid for them. now leave the PF like you said you want to do. dont come back to try and back up yourself again. no good.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirahd View Post
Hello Radhamy, just drop it will you ? you lied,try to manipulate everything,tortured fluffy and still not ashamed of what you have done? talk about god who'll get angry to luvnett because shes lying? how about yours? just drop it. you probably mad because of the kittens and all, and i really couldnt careless. but the fact that you have the guts trying to point finger to everyone but yourself is just too much. and if you think that you can get away with it, think twice. now meowbaby admit that its fluffy, what more can you deny or accuse luvnett? that she made fluffy tht way ? shes with her for how long and how long have fluffy stayed with you ? for a cat to be thin and look like that would take at least longer that a month! you got her for free to dont you ? thats why you dont care about her, unlike your other cats, you paid for them. now leave the PF like you said you want to do. dont come back to try and back up yourself again. no good.
i would like to stress this part of sentence! yeah! GO AWAY!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

One thought for Fluffy:

I hope that whoever ends up keeping this cat will finally spay her when she's weaned the litter she's carrying now.

Renee, she bore one litter when you had her. She bore 3 more with RK Sandhu and is now pregnant again. Doesn't she deserve a break?

In the interest of Fluffy, the 657 homeless cats on PF at the moment, and the countless strays suffering on the streets -- please spay this cat!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Salam & Selamat sejahtera semua..

Just nak maklumkan yg tadi lebih kurang 9.20pm meowbaby telah datang kerumah untuk jejak kasih dengan fluffy dan telah disah kan kucing seperti gambar yang saya Attach kan di sini pada permulaan thread ada lah BENAR-BENAR Fluffy.. ulang.. BENAR-BENAR Fluffy so harap semua pertikaian di sini tamat di sini sahaja..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rina fluffy 003.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	9695   Click image for larger version

Name:	rina fluffy 004.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	9696  
Old 07-22-2010, 10:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post
Salam & Selamat sejahtera semua..

Just nak maklumkan yg tadi lebih kurang 9.20pm meowbaby telah datang kerumah untuk jejak kasih dengan fluffy dan telah disah kan kucing seperti gambar yang saya Attach kan di sini pada permulaan thread ada lah BENAR-BENAR Fluffy.. ulang.. BENAR-BENAR Fluffy so harap semua pertikaian di sini tamat di sini sahaja..
wow! this is a happy news! Fluffy mesti rindu mama asal dia..hehe..memang tu FLuffy kak..orang sewel je kata tu kucing lain..
Old 07-22-2010, 10:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

terharunya tengok picture ni.. akhirnya bertemu juga fluffy dgn tuannya yg dah lama dirindui..
Old 07-23-2010, 07:58 AM
Addicted to Cats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post

Now im d liar?? haha.. i dont know wat to say lah anymore.. FLUFFY IS NOT A SMALL CAT.. People can judge from the pics and everyone knows it. stop it already. Logically, even how small ANY cat is, dat cat can still be fat and healthy. Dont use this as an excuse. I am really frustrated and dissapointed.

Dear All,
Last nite i went to see fluffy. D first pic of fluffy which luvnett post was INDEED FLUFFY. Although now she's a bit healthier and bulu start tumbuh, i can tell she was JUZ RECOVERED from sakit.. d bulu2 baru nak tumbuh, n badan berisi sket.. My bf came along to see fluffy (he never met fluffy) and he agreed that FLUFFY IS NOT A SMALL CAT AND OBVIOUSLY JUZ RECOVERED, AND DAT 1ST PIC IS INDEED FLUFFY.

LUVNETT DID NOT LIE ABOUT THE 1ST PIC WHICH RADHA CLAIMED TO BE A DIFFERENT CAT. D FIRST PIC SHOWS A SICKLY,THIN,AND NO BULU AT CERTAIN AREAS ESPECIALLY HER TAIL. WHEN I CAME YES THAT IS FLUFFY. The only difference is d bulus is starting to recover and fluffy is getting a bit healthier. THERE'S NO LOGIC THAT FLUFFY CUD GET SO THIN N HILANG BULU WITHIN A DAY OR TWO. THIS IS A WORK OF NEGLIGENCE AND CUD TOOK MONTHS OR MORE TO GET RESULT LIKE DIS.. EVEN KUCING JALANAN LOOKED BETTER...

AND YES, I DID SAW LUVNETT'S OTHER CATS AND ALL ARE FEMALE. WAT TO SAY MORE?? PLUS, AND IF U SEE MY PIC CARRYING FLUFFY (FYI IM BIG SIZED), DO U STILL THINK FLUFFY'S A SMALL CAT? SHE'S A AVERAGE SIZED CAT AND OBVIOUSLY MALNOURISHED AND NEGLECTED.

I am happy to see fluffy under the care of Luvnett (if it wasnt for her then we'll never wat will happen to fluffy). And thankfully last nite i didnt cried as expected.. hehe... I thot i would cry to c fluffy but since she looked ok and happy i didnt cry. She's still manja as before but mayb dont remember me much..maybe merajuk wif me.. hehe.. plus maybe she's uncomfortable since she's pregnant n all..

Anyways, i have taken back my fluffy. and she's now back wif me. thanks all for ur help. Thanks again for defending and find justice for fluffy. Meeeeooooowaaahhhhsss...!!! :D
Old 07-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Addicted to Cats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
One thought for Fluffy:

I hope that whoever ends up keeping this cat will finally spay her when she's weaned the litter she's carrying now.

Renee, she bore one litter when you had her. She bore 3 more with RK Sandhu and is now pregnant again. Doesn't she deserve a break?

In the interest of Fluffy, the 657 homeless cats on PF at the moment, and the countless strays suffering on the streets -- please spay this cat!

Neko,

yeah she did got preggers when wif me (which i got furious about) cos she's still young.. n now wif d help of u all, now i know she already got preggers 3times..!! yes fluffy needs a break and will spay her.. my poor fluffy :( dah la got pregnant byk kali, pastu semua anak2 kena jual...mahal2 pulak tu.. aduh~ :(
Old 07-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
I saw meowbaby previous profile of Fluffy. Yerp, I can see she's healthy , with more coat around and a bigger in size ( as understood she got maine coon gen in her rite).. And it is clear, the picture posted at the beginning of the thread, showed Fluffy in her worst condition. How can a big and healthy cat can be as thin as that?.. few things for sure, malnutrition , sick or lost in fight during feeding time ( as the household having many cats with insufficient food bowls/kibbles).

Even when we put those 2 pictures in front of a 5 year old and playing spot the difference, the first thing the child will point out is to the size..

My 2 cents ya..
No lah, Kasih, you are too kind ... you are giving that pretentious, lying, greedy, evil, cold-hearted BYB tooooooooo much of the benefit of doubt.

FYI, the numerous strays that my friends and I feed ALL get to eat eventually after all the berebut-rebut because we put out enough food for them (we monitor the numbers) with extra for the whole day and in case there are any new turn-ups.

Your strays at the school and your house pun tak ada yang kurus macam Fluffy masa Luvnett rescued her the other day, kan? Semua emuk-emuk belaka kan? At least slim-melim, not kurus kering like that kan?

Forumers, of course la kawan tu marah sebab all this bad publisiti and exposure heboh-hebohan will affect her BYB business and income. However, people like this will just lie low for a while (most people have short memory) until the storm has passed and emerge again for business as usual.

So, we need to make sure our detering measures against this sort of cruelty are more lasting. It is really hard to determine if an adopter is really good and genuine a lot of times because conmen are very, very good at deception ... they are so smooth. It is their bread and butter.

Anyway, back to happiness, Luvnett, Meowbaby and also Wawa, very well done, girls!

And to Radhamy (RKSandhu) get lost like you said you would! Disappear with your tail between your legs ... or this another one of your lies?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Meowbaby, Fluffy had been very sick and malnourished during her pregnancy so from now on you really need to provide Fluffy with very good nutrition (give BW kitten with lots of dada ayam kukus/rebus as much as she can eat, free flow) because her babies' vital organs are fast developing and there is a high risk that her babies may be born sickly (Fluffy herself had been sick too). The babies growth has also drained Fluffy's challenged body of her own vital nourishment. Just these two foods are enough. Maybe some A/D too if you want.

Do like the Chinese mother-in-law, keep feeding the daughter-in-law well to ensure healthy grandchildren (dia tak cayang daughter-in-law pun tak per, janji her grandkids are healthy) ..... I think you get the idea ...
Old 07-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Huhuhuhu!!! nangis tengok happy reunion. Pagi pagi dah menitis air mata pastu tersengih sengih. Laugh and cry at the same time
Old 07-23-2010, 12:55 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
No lah, Kasih, you are too kind ... you are giving that pretentious, lying, greedy, evil, cold-hearted BYB tooooooooo much of the benefit of doubt.
maybelah FK, tapi dulu ada jugak come across a case where one cat died in boarding as the owner doesn't know that the person she boarded at the place have way toooooo many cat in one cage. Half of the cat in the cage died because they ate up a mouse which just ate rat poison and ran into their cage. Half of the cats in there, died of rat poison including this boarded cat. The owner took back the dead cat, and the cat was very thin indeed. So, sometimes people just do not care about the cats at all.. but really want to keep cats.. usually, money sake lah..

Now Fluffy is back to her first owner..I am glad.. and it struck me than I did asked one person on why gave their cat to RK . I think it's Meowbaby (maybe)..loooooong time back.. as I did notice, she sold cats on a large scale ( all over the net, not only mudah).. So, kinda shocked to see she got a cat ( with mix breed ~which this was the real reason why she took Fluffy in) for free. I also did ask RK about her 'many cats' that she claimed she let them sleep on her bed and satirically said to her that she might need a bigger or 2 beds in order to fit all of the cats she claimed she was 'pampering' as the number of her cats keep on growing. That's what I can recall for now..