Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Ok, I might re open my Rocriscrus Fundation for do collect any pet supplies as i can get for public for this donation. How you collect the goods? By car, van. I need to know? the location for collect is Dalat international School.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
Hello DIMB, my next trip will be on the 24th May. Let me know when it's a good time for me to collect from you.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Animal Lover

Snowflake is on a distinguished road

Transporting by car, dear.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:19 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Ok, your date from collect is saturday 23/5 afternoon, if dont have any changing. Give me one week see how much i can get for you. If nobody interest. You take my 3 dog food as donation. That all I get.
p/s: May I have the address, and name the person for receive this donation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
Transporting by car, dear.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

Clement,
Spoken 2 YB Ronnie Liu (Selangor State Exco) @ Sat nite re Ketam dog disaster. Dialogue session wi MPK is scheduled today. v shall c wat's d explanation from tem ! Nevertheless, a long term plan such as mass sterilisation on 1500 remaining stray dogs in Ketam & instill public awareness on dog ownership - r important too.

Ruth Chow,
m apalled by d overwhelming responce on Ketam issue after it was published @ all headlines. but wen i started 2 post tis thread, nobody seems 2 bother. d same goes 2 UPM Cruelty 2 Animal thread posted by u.

I strongly believe wat goes around comes around - karma. Cha Keng Lee will pay his price on his sinful act despite he defence in Star recently tat he was ignorant.

Last edited by melmel; 05-11-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:27 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Malmel,
I have a question as public view, why the SPCA whole Malaysia dont have any depot or dropship for receive the donation from public? I am staying at Penang, If have SPCA penang do collect from us. and they can keep one time and delivery to this donation Pulau Ketam rescue for SPCA selangor. If setup this depot, it might get more people do donate pet supplies to SPCA Selangor.
This my own opinion only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Clement,
I spoken 2 YB Ronnie Liu (Selangor State Exco) @ Sat nite re Ketam dog disaster. MPK meeting is scheduled today. v shall c wat's d explanation from tem ! Nevertheless, a long term plan such as mass sterilisation on 1500 remaining stray dogs in Ketam & instill public awareness on dog ownership - r important too.

Ruth Chow,
m apalled by d overwhelming responce on Ketam issue after it was published @ all headlines. but wen i started 2 post tis thread, nobody seems 2 bother. d same goes 2 UPM Dog Cruelty thread posted by u.

I strongly believe wat goes around comes around - karma. Cha Keng Lee will pay his price on his sinful act despite he defended in Star recently tat he was not aware on all these.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Sorry State ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Mrs. DoLittle, I am sorry to have to say this (and very bluntly too) because I do not have any wool over my eyes, but you got the MOST ESSENTIAL AND FUNDAMENTAL THING WRONG ... SPCA is a KILL mission while Sabrina's FFF is a NO-KILL one!!!
Hello Furkids,

You may be as blunt as you want. It is a free country. Who can stop you anyway? But please read this. Try to understand.

Boy, who do you think i am? GOD?... NOT!!!
Anyways, say what you want, and with your kind of attitude, its not helping. SPCA will still go on doing what it should be doing in any ways. Why must I announce everything and explain to a person whom will always have a pre-fixed idea about the organization? No one can change you... except for yourself.

BRO... IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE THIS WORLD...

IF YOU WANT BETTER THINGS IN LIFE, YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT!! ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING NOW? AGAIN... NOT!!! ANYWAYS, I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE BALANCE IN LIFE. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER WAYS TO HELP OTHER THAN EXPRESSING YOUR ANGER....

YOU ARE SO FULL OF ANGER... WHY? THAT'S YOUR LIFE AND ITS NONE OF MY GOD DAMN BUSINESS. RIGHT? OF COURSE RIGHT...

SAY WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CHANGE OR EFFECT MY LIFE...

Oh ya! Why not come over to SPCA and express you inner feelings to the people there, as at now, you are barking at the wrong tree...

PEACE BRO...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 05-11-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hello Furkids,

You may be as blunt as you want. It is a free country. Who can stop you anyway? But please read this. Try to understand.

Boy, who do you think i am? GOD?... NOT!!!
Anyways, say what you want, and with your kind of attitude, its not helping. SPCA will still go on doing what it should be doing in any ways. Why must I announce everything and explain to a person whom will always have a pre-fixed idea about the organization? No one can change you... except for yourself.

BRO... IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE THIS WORLD...

IF YOU WANT BETTER THINGS IN LIFE, YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT!! ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING NOW? AGAIN... NOT!!! ANYWAYS, I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE BALANCE IN LIFE. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER WAYS TO HELP OTHER THAN EXPRESSING YOUR ANGER....

YOU ARE SO FULL OF ANGER... WHY? THAT'S YOUR LIFE AND ITS NONE OF MY GOD DAMN BUSINESS. RIGHT? OF COURSE RIGHT...

SAY WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CHANGE OR EFFECT MY LIFE...

PEACE BRO...
Anum, move the TNR and Adult Awareness Education Programs from SPCA now that you are there instead of giving excuses and instead of getting personal and upset at comments and assuming things that are not ... like eg. assuming that I expect you to be God. Of course you are not and will never ever be, don't flatter yourself, my dear ... just do the things that you can do like HK SPCA so that Pulau Ketam will not repeat itself. Dulu I talked about TNR, you marah, now you guys sudah kena (tapi after FFF sprang into action and I am not the only one questioning where SPCA is, please ah?) baru mahu talk about mass sterilisation!

Don't be so defensive ... have an open mind yourself (not talk and only ask others to), walk the talk, kay? Now go focus on the dogs .... and don't get personal ... I am a fair person ... don't you ever, ever forget that I stood up for your ass about you and your dogs when everyone was throwing tomatoes at you once upon a time ... take time to analyse why I bravely took a strong stance ... not because you are pretty or what silly nonsense but because I felt it fair that as an adult you be allowed to make your own decisions and live your own life and be responsible for it ... I stand up and speak up for things I believe to be fair and I do not get personal! I do not know you or care who you are but because I felt you were treated unfairly, I spoke up for you ... and YES, I was angry that you were unfairly treated! Just like I am angry that the animals could have been treated better ... you are not the only one who has a heart for the animal, so don't go around scolding simply because you are now wearing som big SPCA shoes! Grow up and be more mature, Anum!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 05-11-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Amazing Grace ...

From http://birdstalkingtoo.blogspot.com/ough

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Another One Saved!
AMAZING GRACE

At 3pm. today, my wife and I, rushed to Port Kelang with nine cages (bought the entire shop's stocks!) and met up with Sabrina, Shoba and TV Smith at the jetty to hop on the specially hired speedboat.

Arrived at the fish farm (Kelong) and waited for the dogs to show up at the fringes of the mangrove swamp. It was high tide and we could only hear barks and howls. There are still many being trapped and awaiting rescue. It is extremely difficult to go into the thick growth of the mangrove trees. We could not easily see any but only after 2 hours, (when the tide receded), a few came out but went back in, instead.

Then, we were happy to see two dogs swimming towards us. What a joy! But one turned back towards the swamp. We kept calling.

Grace, which I was given the opportunity to name, struggled on the fish net with what ever strength she had left. She climbed on the platform. She was saved.

She was given fresh water immediately and drank like crazy. She ate too.
She is now waiting for her pal to join her. But none came.

As it was getting late, we had no choice but to take her back first.

Shoba and Sabrina holding on to the cage with Grace. The Yamaha 200HP motor IS fast!

We arrived the jetty at Port Klang at 19:30 hrs.

Grace is safe with us at our home in Klang. Will be visiting the Vet in the morning.

Shot many HD Videos scenes especially on her. Will be putting them up as soon as I have finished editing.

It was really an exciting experience joining Sabrina, Shova and TV Smith for this trip. I sincerely wish some more volunteers comes forward especially from Klang/Port Klang area to help us out this weekend. Pls go to Furry Friends Farm to get details.

Do drop by TV Smith's latest Updates.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	070509ablog02.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	5195   Click image for larger version

Name:	070509bblog01.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	5196   Click image for larger version

Name:	070509ablog04.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	5197   Click image for larger version

Name:	070509ablog05.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	5198   Click image for larger version

Name:	070509ablog03.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	5199  

"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 05-11-2009, 12:01 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Hi all,
Great news, I receive some email for have interested donate to Rocricrus Foundation. I hope can get much as I can.
Thanks Furkid keep the update information. also with other people for SPCA information. I choosing Ms.Sabrina because she working alone as small group. 2:Rocriscrus foundation always giving support to no kill shuttle. http://petmyforum.com/2009/03/thank-...us-foundation/ 3: Snowflake would like volunteer do delivery to Ms.sabrina from Penang to KL. 4: another one like do donate to Rocriscrus foundation, i will list your name at blog.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Anum, move the TNR and Adult Awareness Education Programs from SPCA now that you are there instead of giving excuses and instead of getting personal and upset at comments and assuming things that are not ... like eg. assuming that I expect you to be God. Of course you are not and will never ever be, don't flatter yourself, my dear ... just do the things that you can do like HK SPCA so that Pulau Ketam will not repeat itself. Dulu I talked about TNR, you marah, now you guys sudah kena (tapi after FFF sprang into action and I am not the only one questioning where SPCA is, please ah?) baru mahu talk about mass sterilisation!

Don't be so defensive ... have an open mind yourself (not talk and only ask others to), walk the talk, kay? Now go focus on the dogs .... and don't get personal ... I am a fair person ... don't you ever, ever forget that I stood up for your ass about you and your dogs when everyone was throwing tomatoes at you once upon a time ... take time to analyse why I bravely took a strong stance ... not because you are pretty or what silly nonsense but because I felt it fair that as an adult you be allowed to make your own decisions and live your own life and be responsible for it ... I stand up and speak up for things I believe to be fair and I do not get personal! I do not know you or care who you are but because I felt you were treated unfairly, I spoke up for you ... and YES, I was angry that you were unfairly treated! Just like I am angry that the animals could have been treated better ... you are not the only one who has a heart for the animal, so don't go around scolding simply because you are now wearing som big SPCA shoes! Grow up and be more mature, Anum!
Furkids,

That's the reason why i said... I do not have to announce what SPCA is doing.... Just wait and see ya... not too long from now.

My dear boy, Pulau Ketam bukan like Penang Island tau. Salah sikit nanti kena potong... Yes! SPCA have BIGGER PLANS FOR THE ISLAND...

Sabar boleh tak? Takkanlah setiap benda nak kena report in Petfinder... Kalau I tak buat, orang lain pun buat kan...

Please be and think positive. That's all bro... we are all for the animals... betul tak?

BTW am not wearing any "SPCA's big shoes"... infact i am not wearing any shoes... kaki ayam lagi bagus....

Just wish us the best and wish us to do the best for the animals...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Amazing Grace Part II - Flesh Eating Maggots !!!

Amazing Grace Part II
Flesh Eating Maggots !!!

Yesterday was a traumatizing day for us as part of the rescue team that are trying to save as many dogs as possible from Pulau Ketam (Hell Island).

The day before, I personally witnessed what happened at the Kelong as Grace swam towards us.

She spent the night in our home in Klang and was attended by our Veterinarian the very next morning.

A medical check up was done and maggots was removed from Grace's wound. It was a scene we would never forget. These are flesh eating maggots!!!

Is this the way MPK and its councillors wanted these dogs to die a painful and a 'horribly slow' death?

Did the people of Pulau Ketam enjoyed the RM90.00 per dog paid to them by taxpayers' money?

Just what did they do with the money? A new LCD TV? More Yam Sengs? China Dolls?

One can just curse those who are involved! It looks like these people have no compassion.

Just look at the suffering those dogs go through.

"....Dear councillors, if you have the guts, just watch this video. This surgery procedure was done on Grace. The dog you paid to die a slow death. Especially with our hard earned money! ...."

I also wish that those who are involved be caged up and sent to this hell hole and die the same way! Now I understand why wars are waged over religious, political and traditional beliefs.

We really should find ways to live and exist together. Today is Wesak Day.

WARNING!: Dear reader, please do not view this video if you are squirmish. It contains scenes which could affect your whole day! But if you care, please encourage others to see this and also help in stopping such an idiotic action.

We wish to thank Dr. Lian for all her work, kindness and encouragement.

Also thanks to Mdm. Lee of The Pet Family in TESCO, Setia Alam for arranging the cages for us and the many emails & SMSs from friends here and abroad especially close friends like Ms. MJChan from Shanghai, China, Mr AT Lim from Sydney, Australia, and many others who have pledged donations.

Finally, after a through check and with antibiotic shot plus dewormer and a follow through medications, Grace was put on an "Elizabethan collar" to prevent her from licking her wounds which is medicated.

We then send her to Furry Friend Farms in Kundang near Rawang in the care of Sabrina. We are confident that Grace is in good hands.

Posted by Birds Talking Too on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	080509dblog.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	5200   Click image for larger version

Name:	080509dblog_(3).JPG
Views:	76
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	5201   Click image for larger version

Name:	080509dblog_(2).JPG
Views:	86
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	5202   Click image for larger version

Name:	080509dblog_(4).JPG
Views:	88
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	5203  
Old 05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Oh ya! Why not come over to SPCA and express you inner feelings to the people there ...
I prefer to invest my time and $$ in promising like-minded, action-oriented people like FFF ... thanks but no thanks very much, Shahrul Anum!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
I prefer to invest my time and $$ in promising like-minded, action-oriented people like FFF ... thanks but no thanks very much, Shahrul Anum!
SEE... THERE YOU GO AGAIN....

I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR PROPAGANDA MY DEAR BROTHER...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Salute our Sabrina ...

Hope

We remember you Sabrina,
First it was Sheena ,
Then, it was horror and Joy,
Now we have Hope.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ketam_10.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	5205   Click image for larger version

Name:	ketam_09.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	5206   Click image for larger version

Name:	puppy_saved.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	5207  

Last edited by FurKids; 05-11-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:33 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Default Re: Salute our Sabrina ...

hi all,
Dont make this become coffee shop forum at perfinder.my, It already can said is coffee shop forum. I have invite many visitor for read this thread. Please keep on mind. The mission is helping rescue team.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
hi all,
Dont make this become coffee shop forum at perfinder.my, It already can said is coffee shop forum. I have invite many visitor for read this thread. Please keep on mind. The mission is helping rescue team.
Yes, that is why I am pooling lots of updates from everywhere into a one-stop window so that we can all see what is happening and be encouraged through the updates and cheer on our brave and gallant rescue teams as well as be made aware of what they may be urgently needing from time to time.

I believe the graphic pictures of the sufferings at ground zero will be very effective in moving all hearts to donate and help out.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
PetFinder Moderator

I have asking them visiting here because they can make thie own mind want or dont want do donation, that is their business. 2: here we have melmel and you can update more news. 3: I glad Ms.Sabrina able get my massage from speak two word at here.
Like i mention before.Keep in mind. We do as volunteer support, it not necessary other people follow what we did. That is the option for individual.
I can see this Pulau Ketam more people interested after news paper and internet reported http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=147

Old 05-11-2009, 02:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

After camping overnite in d Island of Death, today SPCA RESCUED ANOTHER 6 DOGS
TOTAL NO. OG DOG RESCUED BY spca = 8 DOGS

Bravo, SPCA

Last edited by melmel; 05-11-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

i think its important to leave all the personal and political bullshit out of this thread. it doesn't benefit the dogs. it just wastes time and energy and takes the focus off what this thread is actually about. i don't give a shit who supports which NGO as long as you are supporting someone that is helping to rescue the animals whoever that may be. i say the more people and NGOs help out, the better. there is no RIGHT NGO to save the dogs. every welfare NGO and every civic minded person should be helping. arguing here doesn't help.

i have just received word from jacinta that spca inspector Murugan and spca volunteer Jorg are on the way back to spca right now after having spent last night at dog hell island. they managed to rescue 6 dogs with the help of the indonesian fish farmers who adopted kuning and hitam. Murugan and Jorg will be returning to the island again tomorrow once today's six lucky dogs are settled in. these dogs will be joining booboo and wowwow who were rescued during an earlier trip. let's all pray for these dogs progress and for all the rest that still await rescue. we look forward to finding homes for them.

Platforms built in the trees by Murugan, Jorg, and the awesome fish farmers helped make the rescue of these dogs a little easier as the dogs would climb up the platforms to escape the rising tide. An abandoned house/hut was also found in the interior of the island, and guessing correctly that some dogs may be using the hut as shelter, these men set up humane dog traps to catch dogs in that lcoation.

We look forward to being able to come up with more good news in the following days. Thank you for your continued support and prayers. Please help find homes for these dogs. Photos of them will be taken when they reach the shelter.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Clement,
How is SPCA Penang doing ? my last visit there was couple of yrs ago. I donated little money & food. There was only a worker stationed there during tat time. I plan 2 make another visit wen i m back 2 my hometown, Penang & hope 2 catch up wi u.

Last edited by melmel; 05-11-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Closed Thread