Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 11-16-2018, 03:34 PM
Animal Lover

May0305 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy 2 pedigree dogs suffered & died in Wawasan, Puchong

In Wawasan, Puchong, my friend's neighbor, who is a teacher, bought 2 cute pedigree dogs after they moved in. At first, everything was great, and the dogs were inside the house. Then, their 1st baby arrived. The 2 dogs' nightmares began. They were suddenly put into 2 separate cages outside, under the small porch! When my friend asked them why, they said it was for the baby's safety. But worse was to come. The dogs were slowly starved and seriously neglected. They were skin & bones (she took pics but were afraid to report the abuse), dirty, in their poo & urine, and so sad, both wanted to be together, pawing at each other's cage.....it was so sad.....my friend suffered from serious trauma watching the abuse everyday. Slowly, day in &_day out, the suffering went on, until they fell sick. (it is even so difficult for me to tell you how heart wrenching just to write this).

My friend offered to help them find a lovely home for the 2 dogs and made a lot of calls. At first they agreed. Then when someone was found, they rejected the offer. So, the starvation, neglect and other abuse went on. Finally, a few months after they were brought into the house, one dog died, then followed by the other. My friend was totally devastated. My eyes were so teary when I heard and saw the pictures. The sadness.... One can't imagine...we felt for those 2 innocent lives. What kind of monsters we have in our midst! And she is a teacher! I wonder what kind of things that monster can teach the students!

What is worse is that, that monster couple has another dog now! how?!!!! How can they be allowed to have another dog?! Or another pet?????

I wish, something can be done to deter these animal killer monsters from taking in pets! I also wish that making a report against such cruel people can be easier. Maybe, in each Housing estate, there should be a Volunteer Animal Rights group, that can go patrolling the neighborhood for such extreme cruelties. Rescue the abused animals, and detain the animal abusers! Slap them with heavy fines, and put them in jail, where they will also be starved and neglected.

Poor animals....
Old 02-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Animal Lover

May0305 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2 pedigree dogs suffered & died in Wawasan, Puchong

Why do people buy dogs only to abuse them to death? It is really sad that there are so many animals on Pet Finder looking for their forever homes. Many, unfortunately, will end up being abused to death.

How can a neighbor report such evil acts without getting any backlash? There must be some way of doing it. Otherwise there will be no end to the abuses..... So, so sad.

Last edited by May0305; 02-17-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2 pedigree dogs suffered & died in Wawasan, Puchong

May0305, as I mentioned on your other dog abuse thread, the best thing you or your friend can do for this dog is to raise the issue with SPCA Selangor's Animal Welfare group. They will go to the house and investigate, speaking in a polite and non-threatening way with the homeowner. They will recommend changes in the dog's care and follow up later. If they feel the dog should be removed from the home, they contact DVS Selangor, who have the authority to do that.

Posting stories of abuse and neglect on PetFinder and social media aren't useful if no one is willing to contact the proper authorities who can actually do something to help! It's ideal, of course, if your friend could have a pleasant conversation with the neighbour and discuss better treatment of the dog. If she's afraid to do that, however, please contact SPCA!

https://www.spca.org.my/contact-us/r...l-in-distress/

Quote:
Originally Posted by May0305 View Post
The abusers are at it again! My friend refused to give me her address as she is afraid of being dragged into the situation. How to help this poor dog??? Please, someone from Wawasan Puchong, Jalan 2/14, or 2/16, or there about....i am not sure. Please help that poor doggie! My friend keeps telling me how pitiful the dog is, yet refused to help, albeit, secretly......she wanted to show me pictures of the poor dog, but I didn't want to see. Breaks my heart and gives me nightmares.......

Why do people buy dogs only to abuse them till death? These are mentally sick people!

I am sad that there are so many animals here on Pet Finder, looking for adopters. Many will be taken, only to die in the hands of such evil people!