Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Reptiles

Reptiles Set your eyes upon the scaly, cold-blooded kingdom

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Uninvited guest

i got a shocked when i found this ..
i know ..i have my ikea green snake
but i dont expect to have a real one.............

i seen before in zoo
but i dont expect to see at my own eyes behind my kitchen...near my washing machine.....eeeeeeeee

my mother saw it.... so i took the long stick - whack whack whack

sorry i cannot keep or have this snake alive
not to sure if it is poisonous or not.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now my mind running wild..did my bit bit get bitten by this snake from out of nowhere because i always leave my darling behind while i clean his cage..

arrgghhhh sob sob.......my darling also blur blur.......

how the heck this snake appears at my house????
im not surrounded by forest or what.........
its look like a baby snake
my green snake invited it???? no right????
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn7676.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	4116   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn7677.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	4117  
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-27-2009, 10:47 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Looks like a harmless grass snake vivian.. you can just pick it up and let it go.. won't bite you.. or, even if bite will not be poisonous....

But if it head is shaped like an arrow with the last 3rd of it's tail in brown, then it's a tree viper.. which is poisonous.. hehe..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-27-2009, 10:53 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Yuccccckkkkkkk!!!!! Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!! wow, u're so brave, vivien. i would have run screaming from the kitchen and called the bomba. i did that once in my old place le chateau, which was surrounded by forest.....ezer might know, it's lorong syed putra kiri, the road leading to the new kuen cheng. saw a similar snake like yours, maybe smaller, and i screamed and called the bomba.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yuccccckkkkkkk!!!!! Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!! wow, u're so brave, vivien. i would have run screaming from the kitchen and called the bomba. i did that once in my old place le chateau, which was surrounded by forest.....ezer might know, it's lorong syed putra kiri, the road leading to the new kuen cheng. saw a similar snake like yours, maybe smaller, and i screamed and called the bomba.
Ayaa.. what kind of James Bond is this ah? running from a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:09 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Uninvited guest

muahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pondan James Bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Ayaa.. what kind of James Bond is this ah? running from a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

ahhh.....i have license to shoot & kill big bad guys, ezer. but no license to kill a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile. it's the job of the bomba to get rid of the reptiles for me.

haha, this reminds me of an incident in london.....i saw a kitten on my roof meowing out for help and i called the bomba too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Ayaa.. what kind of James Bond is this ah? running from a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:11 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

not pondan. it's just....ahemmm......beneath my dignity to deal with such a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
muahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pondan James Bond.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
ahhh.....i have license to shoot & kill big bad guys, ezer. but no license to kill a tiny, harmless, defenseless reptile. it's the job of the bomba to get rid of the reptiles for me.

haha, this reminds me of an incident in london.....i saw a kitten on my roof meowing out for help and i called the bomba too.
I am demanding my tax money back... cause all the bomba's serving Blackie only...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

aiyah, just get used to it lor. u know a lot of the public's tax money is spent on gadgets, weapons, toys, and what-nots for 007 mah. what is a small bomba service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
I am demanding my tax money back... cause all the bomba's serving Blackie only...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

oh ya, not to forget, i call the police a lot too. at le chateau, it was the brickfields police. now, it's the kepong police & if they fail to respond, i call the office they report to.....sentul police.

p/s: i'm serious.

Last edited by blackie007; 03-27-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: to add p.s.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
oh ya, not to forget, i call the police a lot too. at le chateau, it was the brickfields police. now, it's the kepong police & if they fail to respond, i call the office they report to.....sentul police.

p/s: i'm serious.
Mystery solved... now we all know why there are so many robberies and houses burning down.. hehe.. No police, No Bomba mah... All busy responding to 007's calls...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

hahaha, if i am the cause of no police, no bomba, then that means the whole of KL has only 1 patrol car with 2 policemen, and 1 bomba truck with 3 firemen. tsk-tsk-tsk. how to run the wilayah with such few men???

i must go ask mahathir, abdullah & najib this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Mystery solved... now we all know why there are so many robberies and houses burning down.. hehe.. No police, No Bomba mah... All busy responding to 007's calls...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Uninvited guest

aiyoh!! why our James Bond busy calling bomba and police?? no wonderlah so many break ins in our neighbourhood.

Brother Ezer, I have a confession to make.One time I have to call bomba at nearly midnite because my retarded Pokemon climbed over to next door's balcony and didn't know how to come down.I tried all method but failed.He was terrified. Finally I told my husband we must call bomba.I told them not to put on the siren to avoid panic as it was already late at nite.just imagine the chaos if they put on the siren


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Mystery solved... now we all know why there are so many robberies and houses burning down.. hehe.. No police, No Bomba mah... All busy responding to 007's calls...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

hahaha, june, i didn't tell the bomba not to put on the siren, and the whole neighbourhood came out to see what's happening. so nearly everyone there knew there was a snake in the area. everyone was very kancheong, so imagine their disappointment when they saw a small snake instead of a huge phyton which they were imagining.

called police for many reasons, all different incidences, will be long story if i were to recount each one of them, so i shall refrain from hijacking vivien's thread. hehe. next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
aiyoh!! why our James Bond busy calling bomba and police?? no wonderlah so many break ins in our neighbourhood.

Brother Ezer, I have a confession to make.One time I have to call bomba at nearly midnite because my retarded Pokemon climbed over to next door's balcony and didn't know how to come down.I tried all method but failed.He was terrified. Finally I told my husband we must call bomba.I told them not to put on the siren to avoid panic as it was already late at nite.just imagine the chaos if they put on the siren
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:53 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Uninvited guest

hahahahah!! where got big phyton in the city. got ah??

ok,ok.I must refrain myself from hijacking vivien's thread.sorry madam viv.I kowtow 10 times now and back off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hahaha, june, i didn't tell the bomba not to put on the siren, and the whole neighbourhood came out to see what's happening. so nearly everyone there knew there was a snake in the area. everyone was very kancheong, so imagine their disappointment when they saw a small snake instead of a huge phyton which they were imagining.
called police for many reasons, all different incidences, will be long story if i were to recount each one of them, so i shall refrain from hijacking vivien's thread. hehe. next time.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

don't know ler, but everyone just gathered for what they thought would be some excitement and then they looked disappointed.

guess their life was very mundane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hahahahah!! where got big phyton in the city. got ah??

ok,ok.I must refrain myself from hijacking vivien's thread.sorry madam viv.I kowtow 10 times now and back off.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-28-2009, 03:51 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Looks like a harmless grass snake vivian.. you can just pick it up and let it go.. won't bite you.. or, even if bite will not be poisonous....

But if it head is shaped like an arrow with the last 3rd of it's tail in brown, then it's a tree viper.. which is poisonous.. hehe..
pick it up and give you ar? superman? then you can keep it as a pet..

blackie? call bomba? actually the bomba very near my house

but by the time i asked them to come...
the snake also go hiding.........

that will be too late...
cannot let the snake out of sight..........

its actually a baby snake
so i believe the mother is around oh noooooooooooooooooooo

i scare one of this day.... a big snake really appears

superman will you come and zap kill the snake with your powerful power?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Maneki Neko's Avatar
Maneki Neko Maneki Neko is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posts: 844
Rep Power: 12
Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
muahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pondan James Bond.
There we go again. This afternoon's coffee, spat all over the screen.

You ladies just make my day.

But if Ezer is right, and this little snake was not the venemous kind, Vivien, you should probably make friends with its friends and relatives. You will never need to worry about rats eating your rice or biscuits. Think of the snake as Polis Tikus.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-28-2009, 04:27 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Uninvited guest

maneki, you'd have to learn to control yourself better. when feeling the urge to laugh while drinking coffee, purse your lips tight & force both laughter & coffee down your throat. that way, if the coffee comes back out again, it'll only be in tiny sprinkles through your nostrils which won't damage your screen.

oh, there's a polis tikus for many, many decades now. it's in penang, at pulau tikus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
There we go again. This afternoon's coffee, spat all over the screen.

You ladies just make my day.

But if Ezer is right, and this little snake was not the venemous kind, Vivien, you should probably make friends with its friends and relatives. You will never need to worry about rats eating your rice or biscuits. Think of the snake as Polis Tikus.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Maneki Neko's Avatar
Maneki Neko Maneki Neko is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posts: 844
Rep Power: 12
Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Uninvited guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
oh, there's a polis tikus for many, many decades now. it's in penang, at pulau tikus.
Is that the snake temple you're talking about? I've been meaning to go up there to visit & pay my respects for years now.

Shall we organize a Petfinder road-trip? 007 could come along in his nifty multi-purpose designer traveling case!

No? I didn't think so. *sigh*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.