Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 02-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Exotics Breeder

Kulaifornia_Cattery is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kulaifornia_Cattery
Default Feline Society of Malaysia deregistered?

I was informed last night that FSM (Feline Society of Malaysia) has been PERMANENTLY deregistered from the Registrar of Society. Thus, this means that in Peninsular Malaysia, there is no longer any CFA affiliated clubs.

I hope the office bearers (I mean the last exco of FSM) can give explanation about this matter.

Thank you.

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
www.kulaiforniacats.webs.com
Old 02-16-2009, 12:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feline Society of Malaysia deregistered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulaifornia_Cattery View Post
I was informed last night that FSM (Feline Society of Malaysia) has been PERMANENTLY deregistered from the Registrar of Society. Thus, this means that in Peninsular Malaysia, there is no longer any CFA affiliated clubs.

I hope the office bearers (I mean the last exco of FSM) can give explanation about this matter.

Thank you.
This is really 'shocking'...I thought they were supposed to straighten things out and everything should be ok. Now we know its more than just a 'little problem'.

Thanks Zani for the info .
Old 02-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Exotics Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
This is really 'shocking'...I thought they were supposed to straighten things out and everything should be ok. Now we know its more than just a 'little problem'.

Thanks Zani for the info .
I was also told by one of the member that FSM owe her a sums of money as well as owing to some one in the USA. I wonder what happen to all the monies in FSM coffers. As i remember, before the current committee was elected, the balance from the previous commitee was berbelas ribu. And everytime the current FSM commitee organized a catshow, they did charged a fee to the public - so where does the money goes? I wonder ... Encik Nor Arisham Bakar (the Secretary of FSM) please explain.

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
Old 02-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Animal Lover

mypesonacat is on a distinguished road

oopps...how come none of the commitee members inform me...semua senyap jer.....i think as a member, they should inform me.Can any of the FSM comitee members do some explaination with regards to the issue?.

what about CFA show in malaysia? Apa dah jadi ni....
Old 02-16-2009, 03:32 PM
CFA Ambassador

arisham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to arisham

Dear All,

Until i make official statement, please do not simply accuse and make any false statements here.

I will make official statement via FSM website once all the committee have a meeting and finalized on the statement. We will published all the necessary documents as well. Even though, the FSM is deregistered, we still work closely with ROS on all aspect of matters.

Dear valid members,

should you have any questions, please email me directly, I will happy to answer your questions, however, please wait until my official statement as will be more appropriate.

You no need to worry about the account as it will be finalized by ROS and they will work closely with ACA should there any problem.

Thank You.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Pet Epicurean

aliciahorsley is on a distinguished road

all the information (letters from ROS and replies from a ex-president) will be available on the official website in the next few days. Suffice to say, the problem did not originate with the current committee. we are merely the ones who tried to rectify it.

furthermore, please rest assured that the clubs funds have not been frittered away. with the de-registration of the club, it's funds were frozen. we are doing our best to get ROS to release the money, or at least enough to settle outstanding bills.

and finally, as no one has (or is able to) renew(ed) their membership, one could say we don't have members to be accountable to.

and the shows can continue to take place. in the last year, we've had shows sponsored by thai and singaporean clubs. we can always continue like that....
Our pets eat PINK raw food

Last edited by aliciahorsley; 02-16-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Exotics Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisham View Post
Dear All,

Until i make official statement, please do not simply accuse and make any false statements here.

I will make official statement via FSM website once all the committee have a meeting and finalized on the statement. We will published all the necessary documents as well. Even though, the FSM is deregistered, we still work closely with ROS on all aspect of matters.

Dear valid members,

should you have any questions, please email me directly, I will happy to answer your questions, however, please wait until my official statement as will be more appropriate.

You no need to worry about the account as it will be finalized by ROS and they will work closely with ACA should there any problem.

Thank You.
En Nor Arisham Bakar,

Saya ni bukannya menuduh tetapi sekadar melemparkan pertanyaan kepada EXCO FSM termasuklah awak kan. Jangan la nak marah-marah pulak.

TQ Alicia for the explanation.

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
Old 02-16-2009, 04:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

DJSNAZ83 is on a distinguished road

emo..
Old 02-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

I hope some ppl are smart enough not to be manipulate by others to post or talk about something they had no idea about.

Like what Alicia had mention, I don't see any problem in Malaysia having anymore CFA shows since anyone can hold a CFA show as long as you had a CFA affiliated club who can sponsor the show, it happen last year with 2 shows. Please be reminded there are 2 more CFA affiliated clubs in Malaysia.

Doing a CFA show is not necessary profitable as what some may presume, nowaday you don't get generous sponsor anymore & many a time even show fee collected hardly cover. Yes, we can always charge more for show fee but honestly I don't think many will pay. Until you really get involve in hosting a cat show you will not know exactly how much it cost. It’s so easy to cry out for more show & at the end not even showing.

I hope this does not stop any exhibitors from supporting any CFA show regardless of whose hosting it. Last December we supported a CFA show host by other with more then 15 cats & I had to admit I feel so relax & more focus with my cats as an exhibitor & I’m truly looking forward to another one. In this show our cats did very well, dominating the Best in Show for Championship & Kitten Class.

In short, what I had to say is appreciate any show host for you & if you think you can do a better one, do it & not just know how to complaint & condemn. Until you had proven yourself, otherwise keep your mouth shut if you had nothing nice to say.

p/s: Don't simply stick your head out in a cross fire if you are not even the target at all.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 02-16-2009, 05:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

totally agreed...
Old 02-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSNAZ83 View Post
totally agreed...
Thank you.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 02-16-2009, 06:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

kitty_inky is on a distinguished road

halu everybody,

terpanggil pulak rasanyer nak menyibuk kat thread ni,coz saya tengok dah macam nak bergaduh-gaduh dah.Merujuk kepada en ArishAm punya komen saya rasa, niat razani bukan menuduh sesiapa cume sekadar ingin tahu.Saya rasa ramai juga yang nak tahu.Penerangan yang diberikan oleh Alicia memang saya puji, tepat, padat dan tidak menyakitkan hati mane-mana pihak.

Harapnya selepas ini kalu nak memberi penerangan,pendapat seharusnya tak menyinggung mane-mane pihak sebab saya merasakan ahli dalam form ni macam satu keluarga besar.Tak perlula menggunakan bahasa ,ayat yang boleh buat orang lain kecil hati,marah dan yang paling teruk sekali sampai bergaduh-gaduh.

World Peace ya?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:41 PM
PetFinder Buddy

fanna is on a distinguished road

Memang ramai orang tertanye-tanye selepas perkara ini ditimbulkan contohnye kenapa ahli-ahli tidak dimaklumkan, ke mana wang dalam akaun itu pergi, kenapa ada bil tertangguh dan sebagainya. Masalahnya tidak sempat FSM hendak mengeluar kenyataan rasmi sudah tentu akan ada orang yang mewar-war kan dahulu perkara seperti ini kepada umum seterusnya terjadi la perkara yang kite lihat di thread ini sekarang.

Dengan itu, saya ingin menambah sedikit point kepada ayat kitty inky iaitu

Harapnya selepas ini kalu nak bertanya soalan dan memberi penerangan,soalan dan pendapat seharusnya tak menyinggung mane-mane pihak sebab saya merasakan ahli dalam form ni macam satu keluarga besar.

Tak perlula menggunakan bahasa ,ayat yang boleh buat orang lain kecil hati serta menimbulkan syakwasangka yang boleh juga membawa kepada perkara yang tidak baik,marah dan yang paling teruk sekali sampai bergaduh-gaduh.

Ikhlas dari saya, semoga forum ini kekal aman sampai bila-bila ye
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 PM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_inky View Post
Merujuk kepada en ArishAm punya komen saya rasa, niat razani bukan menuduh sesiapa cume sekadar ingin tahu.Saya rasa ramai juga yang nak tahu.Penerangan yang diberikan oleh Alicia memang saya puji, tepat, padat dan tidak menyakitkan hati mane-mana pihak.
Well, I cannot judge what in people's heart. But Razani got my email, my YM and as far that I can remember, he have no trouble for contacting me last time.

Whatever it is, Razani already YM me..and I already answered it's ok with me...
Old 02-16-2009, 07:55 PM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanna View Post
Memang ramai orang tertanye-tanye selepas perkara ini ditimbulkan contohnye kenapa ahli-ahli tidak dimaklumkan, ke mana wang dalam akaun itu pergi, kenapa ada bil tertangguh dan sebagainya. Masalahnya tidak sempat FSM hendak mengeluar kenyataan rasmi sudah tentu akan ada orang yang mewar-war kan dahulu perkara seperti ini kepada umum seterusnya terjadi la perkara yang kite lihat di thread ini sekarang.

Dengan itu, saya ingin menambah sedikit point kepada ayat kitty inky iaitu

Harapnya selepas ini kalu nak bertanya soalan dan memberi penerangan,soalan dan pendapat seharusnya tak menyinggung mane-mane pihak sebab saya merasakan ahli dalam form ni macam satu keluarga besar.

Tak perlula menggunakan bahasa ,ayat yang boleh buat orang lain kecil hati serta menimbulkan syakwasangka yang boleh juga membawa kepada perkara yang tidak baik,marah dan yang paling teruk sekali sampai bergaduh-gaduh.

Ikhlas dari saya, semoga forum ini kekal aman sampai bila-bila ye
Correct!...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Exotics Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnaz83 View Post
emo..

ej ej ej ...

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
Old 02-16-2009, 09:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

yup.....?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

kitty_inky is on a distinguished road

Saya bersetuju dengan pendapat fanna,

Dan Harap selepas ni, tidak ade sesiapa pun selepas ni menggunakan bahasa ,ayat ,perkataan yang tidak sedap dibaca.Disebabkan kita tak tahu setiap hati orang bagaimana, jadi wajarla kita berhati hati dengan setiap perkataan yang kita guna.

As the cat lover especially,i will support any activities tak kira apa, operasi menylamatkan binatang ke, pertandingan kucing ke,dan sebagainye.

Cume saya pinta sila jaga keharmonian kampung ini.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Felis Wonder Crew Member

IcE-CooN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to IcE-CooN

Well I personally think is not hard to contact us personally thru YM & MSN or Phone call Especially Arisham, Jimmy and Myself, So I don't see a point to bring it to public.. Since from the other Forum , Arisham has already stated clearly that we will make a proper statement once we get all the sufficient information from ROS and other respective parties.

Well I am not sure who is the person who inform you, But as far as I could recall there are still many outside who is a FSM member that still OWE FSM money where we didn't even go public on that matter.

[WhEn IcE MeLt InTo SiLveR ]......www.IcE-CooN.com
Old 02-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

mypesonacat is on a distinguished road

if i may ask..is it true that FSM deregistered,i just want confirmation?anybody that can answer me pls do so at my email add..mypesonacat@yahoo.com