Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Shafeera Shafeera is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
Shafeera is on a distinguished road
Default Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Hye Semua!
Bleh tak tolong senaraikan Online pet shop yg ada kat malaysia ni..
Bukan ape untuk memudahkan kepada sesiapa yg malas bersesak2 kat jalan raya yg jem.. n malas nak drive..(hehe sy la salah seorg drp nya)
kalau boleh kedai online 2 kenalah ada pets foods (cats,dogs & etc) pets supplement (nutricoat,Laxapet gel, kitzyme &etc)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
luvnett's Avatar
luvnett luvnett is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 301
Rep Power: 12
luvnett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafeera View Post
Hye Semua!
Bleh tak tolong senaraikan Online pet shop yg ada kat malaysia ni..
Bukan ape untuk memudahkan kepada sesiapa yg malas bersesak2 kat jalan raya yg jem.. n malas nak drive..(hehe sy la salah seorg drp nya)
kalau boleh kedai online 2 kenalah ada pets foods (cats,dogs & etc) pets supplement (nutricoat,Laxapet gel, kitzyme &etc)
www.petknode.com.my
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-11-2010, 12:29 AM
pitpatpaw pitpatpaw is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
pitpatpaw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafeera View Post
Hye Semua!
Bleh tak tolong senaraikan Online pet shop yg ada kat malaysia ni..
Bukan ape untuk memudahkan kepada sesiapa yg malas bersesak2 kat jalan raya yg jem.. n malas nak drive..(hehe sy la salah seorg drp nya)
kalau boleh kedai online 2 kenalah ada pets foods (cats,dogs & etc) pets supplement (nutricoat,Laxapet gel, kitzyme &etc)
Quality pet accessories at http://pitpatpaw.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
luvnett's Avatar
luvnett luvnett is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 301
Rep Power: 12
luvnett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpatpaw View Post
Quality pet accessories at http://pitpatpaw.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2010, 04:01 PM
pitpatpaw pitpatpaw is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
pitpatpaw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post
Thanks dear! Don't forget to visit us!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Shafeera Shafeera is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
Shafeera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Quality pet accessories at http://pitpatpaw.blogspot.com/
cantik2 barang kat sini.. nanti kalau ada rezeki sure akan beli 1

Tq ni pun best gak banyak pilihan

Ada lagi tak yg lain2.. kalau boleh nak yg ada jual supplement for cats..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-31-2010, 01:46 PM
mello2311 mello2311 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: melaka
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
mello2311 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mello2311 Send a message via Yahoo to mello2311
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

http://pitpatpaw.blogspot.com/

>>>naper yg ni xboleh masuk...pelik baru nak tengok
__________________
http://pelise.ariyako.org/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-02-2010, 01:54 PM
juannasue's Avatar
juannasue juannasue is offline
Pet Nanny
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pandan Indah
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 12
juannasue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

tak boleh masuk gak isk isk
__________________
Pet Nanny
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
mello2311 mello2311 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: melaka
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
mello2311 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mello2311 Send a message via Yahoo to mello2311
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

yg pektnode nyer pun xboleh masuk laaa
__________________
http://pelise.ariyako.org/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Marcelleve's Avatar
Marcelleve Marcelleve is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pulau Langkawi
Posts: 249
Rep Power: 11
Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

1. http://www.petsplace.com.my
2. http://www.petsmore.com.my (nice place to shop)
3.http://www.petmysite.com/
4. http://catsndogs.my/store/
5. http://sabrina-passionforpersians.bl...i-petshop.html
(for cats only & more cheaper - an experience free lancer who got passion for cats)
6. http://www.dkashcattery.com/
7. http://www.petshack.com.my/
8. http://www.facebook.com/pages/WORLD-...32526476765551
9. http://www.petscorner.com.my/
10. http://www.trosworld.com/petzboutique/

I already shop at Petsmore, Sabrina's mini petshop, Catsndogs and Petshack most often 'coz no petshops in Langkawi. They arrive 2 days after payment via POSLaju. Petsmore charges RM 10.00 for delivery to whatever products I buy. It really saves a lot but not all of them are available to my cats' preference so got to shop other products in diff. sites.

Hope this info. helps you.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Eve
__________________
"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."~Thomas A. Edison

Last edited by Marcelleve; 01-30-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-09-2011, 02:53 PM
petplayground petplayground is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
petplayground is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to petplayground
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

You can try us as well:

www.petplaygroundonline.com

Some of the items are yet to be listed in the website, thus do drop us an email to enquire.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Marcelleve's Avatar
Marcelleve Marcelleve is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pulau Langkawi
Posts: 249
Rep Power: 11
Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Hi there,

You have a bag of Kitty crumble? Sweet!!! Made from coconut husks? Can I order? Kitty crumble won an award in US last year in the 2010 Editor's Choice Award from the United States publication "Pet Products News International." , my friends in States who got cats been using and one of them got chihuahua who knows to use it. It doesn't hurt their paws , it clumps naturally, flushable and it cheaper too.. i got one friend who have 2 adult bengals and 3 adult maincoons , she only used 9L every month +, they asked me last time to find it here. I didn't know it is available here online until I check ur site.
Even their litter bag is recyclable.
Anyway they send me this link last time I chatted with them : http://www.mommasweeps.com/2010/05/k...le-review.html &
http://thegreenists.com/pets/kittys-...et-litter/5884

My friends informed me it is friendly user for old kitty n very young kittens even other pets, scoopable, clumps fast, low tracking and high absorption with no odor at all even the one suffering UTI same like one of my friend's cat who just passed away at age 19 , he discovered it after he switch from clay to Kitty crumble n no smell even it did not cover full of his poo as his joints were already weakened due to old age. He's using kitty crumble for over 2 years and all his kitties/hamsters love it.

and I check also Kitty crumble website and others who using it during my research last time but couldn't find where to buy it online:
http://www.kittyscrumble.com/testimonials.html
http://www.waitaracattery.co.nz/127393.html
http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/10tty/Article/

vid clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1qWM...eature=related
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkzMjYzMTM2.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUfn...ker=False&NR=1


After they won an award last year it makes me more interested to buy this product.
I am excited to know that you are selling this online. Go for green, it is healthier for us, our home and to our pets.

Please e-mail me if you can deliver it until Pulau Langkawi via Pos or Poslaju.

If I buy from you a lot just to save me the delivery charges, is there any discount?

Thank you very much for the info.

Best Regards,
Eve
http://www.kittyscrumble.com/_img/2newbagsCatAward.png







Quote:
Originally Posted by petplayground View Post
You can try us as well:

www.petplaygroundonline.com

Some of the items are yet to be listed in the website, thus do drop us an email to enquire.
__________________
"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."~Thomas A. Edison

Last edited by Marcelleve; 03-11-2011 at 03:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-11-2011, 09:17 AM
x-rulez's Avatar
x-rulez x-rulez is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 140
Rep Power: 11
x-rulez is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

pet playground : how much the price for Convient Playpen With Door?i cannot find the price listed on your website...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-11-2011, 04:02 PM
petplayground petplayground is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
petplayground is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to petplayground
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Hi, the price and the size as below
Size: 36" x 24.5" (H)
RM 75 / 4pcs

Can cod either at ara damansara or sunway or ss2.
Call me at 0173648117

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-rulez View Post
pet playground : how much the price for Convient Playpen With Door?i cannot find the price listed on your website...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-11-2011, 04:12 PM
petplayground petplayground is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
petplayground is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to petplayground
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Yes we have kitty crumble. Can be post to langkawi.
How many pack do you want?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelleve View Post
Hi there,

You have a bag of Kitty crumble? Sweet!!! Made from coconut husks? Can I order? Kitty crumble won an award in US last year in the 2010 Editor's Choice Award from the United States publication "Pet Products News International." , my friends in States who got cats been using and one of them got chihuahua who knows to use it. It doesn't hurt their paws , it clumps naturally, flushable and it cheaper too.. i got one friend who have 2 adult bengals and 3 adult maincoons , she only used 9L every month +, they asked me last time to find it here. I didn't know it is available here online until I check ur site.
Even their litter bag is recyclable.
Anyway they send me this link last time I chatted with them : http://www.mommasweeps.com/2010/05/k...le-review.html &
http://thegreenists.com/pets/kittys-...et-litter/5884

My friends informed me it is friendly user for old kitty n very young kittens even other pets, scoopable, clumps fast, low tracking and high absorption with no odor at all even the one suffering UTI same like one of my friend's cat who just passed away at age 19 , he discovered it after he switch from clay to Kitty crumble n no smell even it did not cover full of his poo as his joints were already weakened due to old age. He's using kitty crumble for over 2 years and all his kitties/hamsters love it.

and I check also Kitty crumble website and others who using it during my research last time but couldn't find where to buy it online:
http://www.kittyscrumble.com/testimonials.html
http://www.waitaracattery.co.nz/127393.html
http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/10tty/Article/

vid clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1qWM...eature=related
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkzMjYzMTM2.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUfn...ker=False&NR=1


After they won an award last year it makes me more interested to buy this product.
I am excited to know that you are selling this online. Go for green, it is healthier for us, our home and to our pets.

Please e-mail me if you can deliver it until Pulau Langkawi via Pos or Poslaju.

If I buy from you a lot just to save me the delivery charges, is there any discount?

Thank you very much for the info.

Best Regards,
Eve
http://www.kittyscrumble.com/_img/2newbagsCatAward.png


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-28-2011, 12:07 AM
hafiz90's Avatar
hafiz90 hafiz90 is offline
hafiz90
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: seri iskandar, perak
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 11
hafiz90 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafeera View Post
Hye Semua!
Bleh tak tolong senaraikan Online pet shop yg ada kat malaysia ni..
Bukan ape untuk memudahkan kepada sesiapa yg malas bersesak2 kat jalan raya yg jem.. n malas nak drive..(hehe sy la salah seorg drp nya)
kalau boleh kedai online 2 kenalah ada pets foods (cats,dogs & etc) pets supplement (nutricoat,Laxapet gel, kitzyme &etc)
hi

apa petshop yang ada kat perak???
boleh kongsi???
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-28-2011, 03:00 PM
thini thini is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 400
Rep Power: 12
thini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Just bought Kitty Crumble during a catshow/ competition at South City Plaza yesterday. Haven't tried it yet..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-28-2011, 03:02 PM
thini thini is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 400
Rep Power: 12
thini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Pets Shop di Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpatpaw View Post
Quality pet accessories at http://pitpatpaw.blogspot.com/
Why can't I go in the website?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Online Album of Tim & Sam azraf Cat TV and Photos 16 09-03-2009 06:46 AM
PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley shermanyck Coffee Room 1 07-13-2009 02:54 PM
Pets Magazine Online dog is my buddy Coffee Room 0 06-29-2009 09:41 AM
Diva Pets, shiny new shop DoggyDiva Pet Shops & Services 5 04-16-2009 09:10 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.