Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Events

Events Latest happenings and events pertaining to pets and animal welfare

Old 05-30-2010, 11:50 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kasih, inilah akibatnya klu kucing dipolitikan utk orang orang yg tamak.

Anyway, minta tlg org org yg berkenan tu klu nak posting kat sini,gunakan perkataan yg sopan sikit.klu nak gaduh tu,pergi jumpa org yg dibenci sgt,gaduh kat luar.jgn gaduh kat sini.tak sukalah org yg gaduh mulut mcm org pompuan. klu betul berani,pergilah bersemuka sendiri dan luahkan apa yg tak suka.
that's theword kak Jun..politik.. guess i never seen any good politics around..

Old 05-31-2010, 12:55 AM
Animal Lover

grrrrrrrk is on a distinguished road

Dari pandangan saya, tidak salah kalau thread starter berbincang tentang isu ini.

Bukan ke forum in open untuk semua. Niat thread starter sebenarnya elok, kerana dia ingin memberitahu sesuatu yg tidak betul tentang President MCFA: Ismail Mohd Ali.

Dan saya rasa Rado dan Coontot sudah berdepan dengan Ismail Mohd Ali.

Saya rasa mereka meluahkan persaan disini mungkin untuk memberitahu kepada yg lain sila berhati2 jika ingan berurusan dengan kuicng dari Imakatz atau Ismail Mohd Ali.

Itu pandangan saya.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:38 AM
Animal Lover

jojo1968 is on a distinguished road

I think EVERYONE is correct. No cat deserve to be call kucing sampah. But before we judge so quick, let us see. June said, must be good consumer, should do homework before buy, should check on internet. Well, if you don't have people like coontot who reveal such things on internet, then no "homework" can be done also, right? I also have to pity with coontot. We all love our cats, but NOBODY LIKES TO BE CHEATED.

I don't mind paying RM300 for food, which is WORTH the price. But it must be worthy. I once paid RM150++ at a hotel for 2 pinggan of nasi alacarte, which is no better than mamak food worh of RM15. So I feel cheated. Of course, the senario is different, and you might be angry like coontot too if you paid so much for something not worth the price. Some of us and also breeders buy very expensive cats, like RM10,000, because to them it is self satisfaction and also part of investment. How would you feel if before buying, the seller say cat is PURE BREED (claim proven by cert) but after paying, the seller did not give you the cert for 2 years & still keep on making excuse? Or is it no cert to begin with? Why so susah to get the cert? Other breeders so easy jer?

The worry here is, he might have sold you a different cat then the one in cert, that is why he not give the cert! So how you know / prove you bought the right cat, with the right bloodline of the sire/dire you wanted? And you pay so much already, like rm10k - rm30k? Where is your right as consumer?

I believe grrk is correct also they must have confronted the cattery for the cert before posting here. 2 years is not short time to wait. But i guess they give up & very angry that why they dont want others to receive the same fate like them.

My personal advice to all is you have similar experience with any cattery, go claim your cert. If cannot then you make police report lah. Finish story. I'm sure these cases are not limited to this on case or this one cattery only. But coontot give good advice here - ask breeder to show the cert BEFORE PAYING. If he say on the way, in the process, in the pipeline, already submitted etc etc dont believe lah. Play safe.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

It normally doesn’t take more then a month to get your registered cert with CFA. My recommendation is don’t even bother to have any dealing with this sort of breeder. When a breeder cannot be honest even with a cert you can imagine what worst thing they can also do, I will not say it here but rather leave it to your imagination.

I believe Coontot have already run out of patient of asking Ismail for his cert after 2 years, I wud have lost my patient much earlier then that. He had done his part in sharing his bad experience with this breeder & I think the formers here shud be glad that he had stood out to share his agony with this sort of breeder.

He might had said the wrong thing of branding the cat as kuching sampah but I believe he is merely saying it out of frustration with Ismail on the cat that he is paying so much for that turn out to be nothing more then a non pedigree.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA