Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

casriex is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Hehehe.. are you sure hatemetoday that you wanna lock this hot thread?
Anyway I love the phrase no. 3 In My Opinion by shareen_natasha.. Hahaha..
Make a sense..

p/s shareen_natasha: I'm not quoting your post, just referring only. Kehkehkeh..
Old 06-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i

hmmm... my opinion:-

1. We open this thread to share our knowledge on this pet shop
2. Yes we already know this petshop also a BYB or do biz with BYB
3. Yes we already know this petshop do surgery without certified vets
4. Yes we already know this petshop provide 'vet' services without certified vet
5. Yes we already know this petshop do unethical activity/biz

My conclusion:-
1. We already achieve the purpose of this thread
2. But we no need to lock this thread
3. Just let it still available so that info can still be added whenever we have a new info
4. everyone who read on this will know, and everyone who knew can also spread the info
5. But if anyone still want to go up to them, and can add more info here after the visit

Old 06-15-2009, 04:24 PM
abenali

hnoorazli is on a distinguished road

hye guys......tke the simply thing,lets stop visiting their so called"petshop or clinic ismadi n pakcu..lets just sent our precious cats n dogs to other qualified clinic n petshop.from my experiance shah alam vet clinic at seksyen 13 shah alam did quite n excelent job treating my cats so far,i heard there also have new branch at wangsa melawati.. Marilah kita sama2 berdoa agar ismail n paksu sedar dgn ativiti perniagaan mereka yg tidak bertanggungjawab.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:32 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

shareen_natasha and ~Cat Sparrow~,
Dont spammed to the thread with unvalue added word. You doesn't help for any.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Shareen Natasha a.k.a. Cat Sparrow,

I have already shown you how I knew Cat Sparrow is Shareen Natasha.

I saved the the image links of your photos in Cat Sparrow's thread as I expected you to remove the evidence once you knew you had exposed your identity. And true enough, you fell into the expected behaviour of the guilty - you attempted to remove the evidence.

You (and those who saw the photobucket image links that proclaimed who you are before you moved the photos) know what you did. Any further attempts to deny your culpability is futile and will only reveal your immaturity.

This case is closed.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-16-2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 06-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I agree. To those who have nothing of value to add, please refrain from posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
hmmm... my opinion:-

1. We open this thread to share our knowledge on this pet shop
2. Yes we already know this petshop also a BYB or do biz with BYB
3. Yes we already know this petshop do surgery without certified vets
4. Yes we already know this petshop provide 'vet' services without certified vet
5. Yes we already know this petshop do unethical activity/biz

My conclusion:-
1. We already achieve the purpose of this thread
2. But we no need to lock this thread
3. Just let it still available so that info can still be added whenever we have a new info
4. everyone who read on this will know, and everyone who knew can also spread the info
5. But if anyone still want to go up to them, and can add more info here after the visit

Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Animal Lover

verilus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
pakcu, if you did not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract your spaying and neutering services to him? That is irresponsible.

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread.

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185

And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....

11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1

And another one......

05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused on the issue --- please don't try to distract attention from the real issue by bringing race into this thread. As far as I can see, there is nothing racist here. We're talking about animal rights here.
alo ah so...... apa bising2 nih.. customer can decide all they want.. their money, they do what they to do.even certificate or not this is not, if dia can provide good treatment, customer service it ok lar.. if not, go catch after lar.certificate ni just proven ada proper traine,nk letak harga mahai2 pun bleh arr bila ada cert.. ang bising pun x guna lar.. mcm hang punya duit guna utk all those thing.. come on lar.... age 40 sommore figthing like child kaaaa? mcm hang kaya x pa lar.. bleh bli kucin2 mahai2, makanan, treatment mahai2... mana tau ada halal haram..

http://www.reza24.com/file.php?id=673

Last edited by verilus; 06-16-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

The purpose of this thread been posted is to inform & educate the public of the unethical practice of this Pet Shop.

1) Shud you find it informative to you then you had learned.
2) If you had bad experience or know of anymore bad doing by this Pet Shop
do share with us, I guess many of us wud like to know.
3) Shud you think otherwise, go ahead & prove us wrong.
4) If it does not interest you at all just skip & don’t post irrelevant thing to
disrupt the purpose of this thread. If you don’t wish to learn there are
many who do.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-16-2009, 12:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilus View Post
alo ah so...... apa bising2 nih.. customer can decide all they want.. their money, they do what they to do.even certificate or not this is not, if dia can provide good treatment, customer service it ok lar.. if not, go catch after lar.certificate ni just proven ada proper traine,nk letak harga mahai2 pun bleh arr bila ada cert.. ang bising pun x guna lar.. mcm hang punya duit guna utk all those thing.. come on lar.... age 40 sommore figthing like child kaaaa? mcm hang kaya x pa lar.. bleh bli kucin2 mahai2, makanan, treatment mahai2... mana tau ada halal haram..
Nobody is fighting here Verilus. We are just sharing our information to others on the danger of Pet Shops posing as Certified Vets and conducting illegal surgeries that could be fatal to our beloved pets. If you don't want to listen or heed the advice then by all means go ahead. No one is stopping you infact. Yes, you can do what you like with your money and no one cares but when your pet dies you will be guilty of killing it. This forum is for the welfare of all animals and not about MONEY or about what is HALAL HARAM. Please read the thread properly.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Animal Lover

no one fighting? read all the 8 pages through baik2 dan paham dengan otak dengan maksud tersirat dan tersurat.. most of user here above 20th i think learn it in karangan, Bahasa Malaysia subject.. so if are not fighting, what we will kol it? argument? if argument, why somebody point simply2 to blame others? ehh..... come on lar bro,sis..... let the forum will be educate and will be benefit to all.. not simply campur aduk dengan nk tuduh2 org lar, point sana2 sini... smpi ceroh pung dok abih....

coony,

klu just nak menokok nambah.. sama jer arrr ko menari2 sama ngan org lain..
bikin panas jer.. ke ang pun sama mcm makcik amah tuh, suka point2 kat org lain tanpa bukti kukuh?

p/s: ada ker org lain yg sanggup bela kucing buta, tempang? that's is true lover.. tabik spring kt dia...
Old 06-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Shareen Natasha a.k.a. Cat Sparrow,

I have already shown you how I knew Cat Sparrow is Shareen Natasha.

I saved the the image links of your photos in Cat Sparrow's thread as I expected you to remove the evidence once you knew you had exposed your identity. And true enough, you fell into the expected behaviour of the guilty - you attempted to remove the evidence.

You (and those who saw the photobucket image links that proclaimed who you are before you moved the photos) know what you did. Any further attempts to deny your culpability is futile and will only reveal your immaturity.

This case is closed.
Badan Tikus Kurus,
Kucing Tunjuk Garang,
Kucing Kejar Tikus,
Tikus Masuk Lubang.

Kucing Jadi Geram,
Intai dalam Lubang,
Tikus diam-diam,
Gigit Misai Panjang,

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Mari Berdansa Dia Atas Black Purll bersama...
Cat-Ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Verilus & Cat Sparrow.Sudah sudahlah tu.cukuplah.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE p/s: ada ker org lain yg sanggup bela kucing buta, tempang? that's is true lover.. tabik spring kt dia...[/QUOTE]

Ada banyak yang forumer pelihara binatang cacat but they don't have to announce it here in the forum. Kalo buat baik tak payah wat announcement kat sini. Orang ada mata dan boleh nilai sendiri.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road

Ok June i berhenti kat sini je ..

Pelayaran Di lautan Damai
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
[QUOTE p/s: ada ker org lain yg sanggup bela kucing buta, tempang? that's is true lover.. tabik spring kt dia...
Ada banyak yang forumer pelihara binatang cacat but they don't have to announce it here in the forum. Kalo buat baik tak payah wat announcement kat sini. Orang ada mata dan boleh nilai sendiri. [/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhhhhh.......... u ada plak mata and bleh nilai sendri ? so page yg ada 8 helai ni x leh paham? so... sapa makan cabai, sendri rasa la pedas nyaa....

lastly, i x nk pointing papa kt u.. x dpt pa pun.. just nk ckp jer kt amah2 ngan makcik yg suka2 bwk mulut tuh...

peace..
Old 06-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

rasanya kena lock la bebenang ni, dah merapu sangat..
my 2 sen
Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

SOKONG !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
rasanya kena lock la bebenang ni, dah merapu sangat..
my 2 sen
Old 06-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Animal Lover

hi.. sorry to all... just asking anyone from pasir penambang try to know me? he/her just using maxis broadband.. call jer... x ada hall klu nk kenal..
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Andy, might as well close this thread ... since you have closed the other ...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi SillyLupie,

Seems like you are one step faster than me. Yes, I would be closing this thread as well since there has been sufficient opportunity provided for this discussion and it appears to also be a duplication of the other thread.

Below is a copy of my closure post from the other thread:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?p=48091

The purpose of this forum is for us to share our experiences, but prolonged personal attacks would do us no good. I'm sure we are all able to make our own decisions on whether to patronize PakCu's shop, or seek other alternatives.

I believe PakCu would have also learnt deeply from this experience. It appears to be more of a case of negligence rather than intentional harm, as I don't think a wise businessman would put his business and good relationship with customers under jeopardy by taking such intentional risks.

In any case, I hope that all of you would let this matter rest, and give him an opportunity to make amendments to his mistakes. What we want is to have him take remedial actions to ensure the safety of future pets sent to his shop and to provide quality services, not to bring down his business and create a vengeance.

This thread will now be closed, and please cease all further disputes and attacks pertaining to this issue. Thank you.
Closed Thread