Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 08:11 PM
PetFinder Buddy

neems is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to neems
Default Re: Rude owners!

Are we still discussing about the rude owners or something else?

And please talk in ENGLISH. I don't understand!
Old 12-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Animal Lover

LailaGari is on a distinguished road

[EDIT - Misunderstanding. June was directing it at someone else, sorry. my bad. lol]

I'm her sis and we're going through the same thing - this is an extremely stressful situation. Especially when we know that the cat is being abused/neglected as we type.

The problem wasn't the money, the problem was the disgusting, threatening SMS that lil' brat sent and the fact that now that poor animal is under the hands of such ignorant, neglectful idiots. They said they started looking for 2 days when its been with us for more. And someone mentioned them having 'money problems' excuse me but why the heck would you have a Persian cat if you have money problems??. The father claims the cat is fat and healthy, and the vet told us the cat 'looks' like it has been missing for weeks, its starving and STRESSED. You just need to take a look to see how emaciated and EXTREMELY filthy it was. They didn't even make a tiny shit effort to find their 'beloved' cat. WTF. We only asked them to repay the Medical Bills, not the expensive food(the only kind of food Persians can eat), the cat litter, the fliers, and most of all our Effort. If they couldn't afford it, we would've understood. We only care for the cats well being. As I said the SMS was what blew us away. And this is definitely not a money issue. They are shameless and ungrateful.
Those 'kids' are obviously BRATS who just wanna pretty thing to look at in the cage.

I could go on and on, but I don't wanna get too stressed out now. We already filed a complaint to SPCA. We're gonna inform the Vet and call SPCA.

Last edited by LailaGari; 12-15-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:48 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LailaGari View Post
WOW, rudeness.

Its hilarious how most of you are going beside the point.

No offense, but I think your (and others talking about "rude" language) posts should be deleted because its WAY out of topic and kinda rude. Im her sis and we're going through the same thing - this is an extremely stressful situation. Especially when we know that the cat is being abused/neglected as we type.

The problem wasn't the money, the problem was the disgusting, threatening SMS that lil' brat sent and the fact that now that poor animal is under the hands of such ignorant, neglectful idiots. They said they started looking for 2 days when its been with us for more. And someone mentioned them having 'money problems' excuse me but why the heck would you have a Persian cat if you have money problems??. The father claims the cat is fat and healthy, and the vet told us the cat 'looks' like it has been missing for weeks, its starving and STRESSED. You just need to take a look to see how emaciated and EXTREMELY filthy it was. They didn't even make a tiny shit effort to find their 'beloved' cat. WTF. We only asked them to repay the Medical Bills, not the expensive food(the only kind of food Persians can eat), the cat litter, the fliers, and most of all our Effort. If they couldn't afford it, we would've understood. We only care for the cats well being. As I said the SMS was what blew us away. And this is definitely not a money issue. They are shameless and ungrateful.
Those 'kids' are obviously BRATS who just wanna pretty thing to look at in the cage.

I could go on and on, but I don't wanna get too stressed out now. We already filed a complaint to SPCA. We're gonna inform the Vet and call SPCA.
I know you have been thru a lot with this type of human. And believe me, they are everywhere ... even on this web also. Even some of our members, had some bad experienced with kinda people. There's nothing to be stress on anymore..I think as the cat has gone home to its original owner. According to your story, the only thing that bothers you is how they walked into your house and acted impropriety. Overall, I guess, the health problem the cat got was from his missing-timeline. Maybe the owner themselves have no idea what their cat gone through and as you stated, you vet claimed "the vet told us the cat 'looks' like it has been missing for weeks, its starving and STRESSED. You just need to take a look to see how emaciated and EXTREMELY filthy it was.".. WE are looking at one side of the story now..who knows...mayber the girl has been away for weeks and nobody even realized. In my situation, it will go to the extend, as it's only me who takes care of my furkids...and it will only be me whom to realized their changes (and maybe my sis who is not around for months).. Apart from that, my family wouldn't realize they are missing ( if they are left wondering around the house).. And more...the cat was starving/filthy are not the indication that the owner is being cruel or neglecting the cat. I believe there's no abuse signs found rite.

As the conclusion, we only highlight the rude language as we believe if they talked nicely, you wouldn't be stressed out ..and the fact that the cat has been missing..the above situation (filthy/starving) will occur. It's not the problem with cat - human.. but more to human vs human..

There's no problem of you reporting to SPCA.. you can.. but then SPCA is to protect the animals from cruelty and protect the animals rite. And I believe no cruelty has been done in anyway.. Neglectful / ignorant owners?..They you have to write in with appendices of those of the listing of Missing pets here in petfinder... They lost their pets also but perhaps.. under different events.

Just my 2 cents..
Old 12-15-2009, 01:16 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Um, Ofcourse there is animal cruelty going on here. Didn't you read anything I wrote here?
Old 12-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Animal Lover

LailaGari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
I know you have been thru a lot with this type of human. And believe me, they are everywhere ... even on this web also. Even some of our members, had some bad experienced with kinda people. There's nothing to be stress on anymore..I think as the cat has gone home to its original owner. According to your story, the only thing that bothers you is how they walked into your house and acted impropriety. Overall, I guess, the health problem the cat got was from his missing-timeline. Maybe the owner themselves have no idea what their cat gone through and as you stated, you vet claimed "the vet told us the cat 'looks' like it has been missing for weeks, its starving and STRESSED. You just need to take a look to see how emaciated and EXTREMELY filthy it was.".. WE are looking at one side of the story now..who knows...mayber the girl has been away for weeks and nobody even realized. In my situation, it will go to the extend, as it's only me who takes care of my furkids...and it will only be me whom to realized their changes (and maybe my sis who is not around for months).. Apart from that, my family wouldn't realize they are missing ( if they are left wondering around the house).. And more...the cat was starving/filthy are not the indication that the owner is being cruel or neglecting the cat. I believe there's no abuse signs found rite.

As the conclusion, we only highlight the rude language as we believe if they talked nicely, you wouldn't be stressed out ..and the fact that the cat has been missing..the above situation (filthy/starving) will occur. It's not the problem with cat - human.. but more to human vs human..

There's no problem of you reporting to SPCA.. you can.. but then SPCA is to protect the animals from cruelty and protect the animals rite. And I believe no cruelty has been done in anyway.. Neglectful / ignorant owners?..They you have to write in with appendices of those of the listing of Missing pets here in petfinder... They lost their pets also but perhaps.. under different events.

Just my 2 cents..
ACCORDING to them, the cat has been missing only for two days (when its been with us for MORE than 2 days). 2 days and thats how she is? Dried up feces and urine all over her? emaciated? Tangled, Long, Filthy Fur? Infected Eye?

And they live only a couple of freakin' houses away.

I'm stressed because I care deeply for this cat and animals. And also Im disgusted and Upset with how ungrateful and SHAMELESS they are. They are BEYOND rude. She threatened to call the cops for gods sake! When we worked our butts off to get the poor cat back to its home. I know when I see people who don't understand and cant take care of cats. They probably feed her unsuitable food and they themselves say they always cage her and claim shes 'fat' when shes EMACIATED (you brush her back you could feel her bones) Look, bottom line, if you cant take care of a cat then don't have one, especially a Persian cat which requires high maintenance.

NO offense, but PLEASE read through and think properly before giving your 2 cents. You are not getting any of this right at all.

That cat is gonna get sick all over again. And this time they got it locked up till it dies.

These people need to be warned and taught a lesson. And they need a serious kick in the face or two. DISGUSTING.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Congrats Neem for the good deeds. I'm so sorry to hear what had happened later on. In my opinion, matters turned serious bcos u told the girl that she must pay for the expenses. We didn't know whether or not the girl hv money problem or she just refused to pay.... I}
Quote:
Originally Posted by LailaGari View Post
[EDIT - Misunderstanding. June was directing it at someone else, sorry. my bad. lol]

I'm her sis and we're going through the same thing - this is an extremely stressful situation. Especially when we know that the cat is being abused/neglected as we type.

Plz read the highlighted notes above....didn't I mention the word 'We didn't know.....', and excuse me, that 'someone' has a name. Plz be a lil bit sensitive, okey.

To you, the prblm is the rude sms. But in my opinion, the prblm to the girl is how OR should she pay your money back (god knows the reason why). If she has money & if she's willing to pay, why the delay ? Why she came out with the rude & threatening sms ? Cmon....u hv got to think outside the box. If u r worried about the cat's welfare, than yr report to the SPCA is a correct action, but as NurKasih had stated, u must show some proof to back up yr report.

You can't make a justification when someone owns a persian cat meaning she's rich. The cat could hv been a gift from someone to her (who's rich, or someone who owned a persian and the cat gv birth and gv the baby cat to her, or she could hv found it somewhere.....there are 1001 possibilities). Even if she's rich, but without proper knowledge, how would she know the proper way to care for persian cat ? Even I, only really learn about cats and the proper care at the age of 40 (and am still learning).

Look, when you post something in a forum, not only u want to share yr story but you must also bear in mind that the forumers will gv their POV. Unless if u are only interested to tell yr story (and not to listen to other ppl's POV, PLZ STATE IT LOUD N CLEAR !!!), and we won't bother respond to it. Attacking NurKasih's statement like that and reading yr other statements, only show to me that you yrself is also RUDE !!!
Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Plz read the highlighted notes above....didn't I mention the word 'We didn't know.....', and excuse me, that 'someone' has a name. Plz be a lil bit sensitive, okey.

To you, the prblm is the rude sms. But in my opinion, the prblm to the girl is how OR should she pay your money back (god knows the reason why). If she has money & if she's willing to pay, why the delay ? Why she came out with the rude & threatening sms ? Cmon....u hv got to think outside the box. If u r worried about the cat's welfare, than yr report to the SPCA is a correct action, but as NurKasih had stated, u must show some proof to back up yr report.

You can't make a justification when someone owns a persian cat meaning she's rich. The cat could hv been a gift from someone to her (who's rich, or someone who owned a persian and the cat gv birth and gv the baby cat to her, or she could hv found it somewhere.....there are 1001 possibilities). Even if she's rich, but without proper knowledge, how would she know the proper way to care for persian cat ? Even I, only really learn about cats and the proper care at the age of 40 (and am still learning).

Look, when you post something in a forum, not only u want to share yr story but you must also bear in mind that the forumers will gv their POV. Unless if u are only interested to tell yr story (and not to listen to other ppl's POV, PLZ STATE IT LOUD N CLEAR !!!), and we won't bother respond to it. Attacking NurKasih's statement like that and reading yr other statements, only show to me that you yrself is also RUDE !!!
Tumpang lalu (saje je berbahasa melayu supaya pet rescure junior tu tak faham hehe)

Dari pengalaman dan pemerhatian I, orang yang dari Timur Tengah ni memang rude, loud dan penting kan diri sendiri

btw, I bukan maksudkan local forumer yang ada darah campur Arab tau. Karang orang marah pulak. Maksud I student2 dan yang datang Malaysia untuk holiday tu

Anita, you took the words right out of my mouth! TQ! Susah budak2 kecik nih heheeh.

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Rude owners!

Tepat sekali pasal tu akak dah bgtau Nurkasih toksalah layan minah ni.mmg bangsa ati batu. itu satu hal,dahlah dtg negara org cari mkn,suka lg cari pasal,kasar,kurang ajar.suma lengkaplah.

ko tau Fareen,akak punya customer yg bangsa ala ala durang ni,klu kena kat akak,akak tendang durang turun dari bas kat highway.bg dia ingat sikit mcm mana akibat klu melayan kita mcm sampah sarap. ingat dia sorang je yg ada temper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fareen View Post
Tumpang lalu (saje je berbahasa melayu supaya pet rescure junior tu tak faham hehe)

Dari pengalaman dan pemerhatian I, orang yang dari Timur Tengah ni memang rude, loud dan penting kan diri sendiri

btw, I bukan maksudkan local forumer yang ada darah campur Arab tau. Karang orang marah pulak. Maksud I student2 dan yang datang Malaysia untuk holiday tu

Anita, you took the words right out of my mouth! TQ! Susah budak2 kecik nih heheeh.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

nastygurlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

bru nk terasa psl statement yg tu..
cehh ..prasan ade mix2 arab plak..huhu

p/s : sori lari topik jap
Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

Quote:

U r rite Fareen....(aku tak peduli, aku nak berbahasa Inggeris jugak) There are plenty of middle east students at UM, so I know how they behaved (especially when they're in their big groups). Make noise inside the bus as if they owned it...we the locals pulak yang feel like foreigner. I just hope that she's not Iranian, cos I hv a very high respect on Iranian !!!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastygurlz View Post
bru nk terasa psl statement yg tu..
cehh ..prasan ade mix2 arab plak..huhu

p/s : sori lari topik jap
Hahah...Nanti marah pulak Para Sharifah and Sheikh/Syed kat I
Oooppss..lari topic. Nanti marah pulak Minah Arab rescuer adik beradik tu

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-15-2009, 03:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

nastygurlz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hahah...Nanti marah pulak Para Sharifah and Sheikh/Syed kat I
Oooppss..lari topic. Nanti marah pulak Minah Arab rescuer adik beradik tu
mesti die tgh pening2 lalat nk baca post kite ni
mula2 die nk bising2 ckp owner tu rude kt die..
pdhal die pun rude gak..
aduiyaii..
Old 12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Tepat sekali pasal tu akak dah bgtau Nurkasih toksalah layan minah ni.mmg bangsa ati batu. itu satu hal,dahlah dtg negara org cari mkn,suka lg cari pasal,kasar,kurang ajar.suma lengkaplah.

ko tau Fareen,akak punya customer yg bangsa ala ala durang ni,klu kena kat akak,akak tendang durang turun dari bas kat highway.bg dia ingat sikit mcm mana akibat klu melayan kita mcm sampah sarap. ingat dia sorang je yg ada temper.
Wooo ganas akak ni. Tapi bagus jugak. Terlebih2 dorang ni. I pergi mana2 holiday pun penuh ngan dorang ni. Pergi Bukit Bintang area jangan cakaplah. I rasa I pulak yang kena pakai passport hehehe. Sampai airport announcement kita pun ada bahasa arab. Abih camno?

Quote:
U r rite Fareen....(aku tak peduli, aku nak berbahasa Inggeris jugak) There are plenty of middle east students at UM, so I know how they behaved (especially when they're in their big groups). Make noise inside the bus as if they owned it...we the locals pulak yang feel like foreigner. I just hope that she's not Iranian, cos I hv a very high respect on Iranian !!!
Ya Anita. I think we've given Neems enough support with our kind words and understanding. If she and her sis cannot respect the flow of forums and use better language than what has been 'articulated' by her sis then how much different are they from the 'Rude Owners'? Obviously a forum is a venue where people express opinions, share stories, vent our frustrations and since forums are frequented by humans and not cats, the flow may go elsewhere than intended. That's what's fun about it kan kan kan?

But when it gets to hot Andy tutup thread la kan

So to Neems and Laila,
We support your rescue, we empathize with your situation. Do what you have to do with SPCA, police etc. However do take note of Anita's previous pointers with regards to rescuing i.e take pictures, police report, medical report etc etc should you encounter the same in future.

And do refrain from going down the gutter with your words like the Rude Owner that you mentioned.

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org
Old 12-15-2009, 03:28 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Excuse my sister. I'm not the one being rude here, and she said sorry.

We just care about the cat, that's all.

And for you all to insult arabs, that's rude and unnecessary. That's what I call stereotyping.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:35 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Rude owners!

Neems,we don't going around stereotyping people for no reason. I work in the travel agent and as a tour guide for the pass 14 yrs. Every year during summer (June-Sept) we have bus load of Arab tourists and I say 100% me and my fellow female tour guide received sexual harrassment from them. The drivers will get verbal abuse from them as well.

So yes, I don't have good impression abt Arab people in general though I met some nice Arab people. This are the type that travel a lot and they perfectly understand how to blend with the locals and respect the culture of the country they've been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post
Excuse my sister. I'm not the one being rude here, and she said sorry.

We just care about the cat, that's all.

And for you all to insult arabs, that's rude and unnecessary. That's what I call stereotyping.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Animal Lover

clover is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Rude owners!

To attack one's race is REALLY immature and d*** rude. Foreigners sometimes said that we, Malaysians are rude ,ignorant and backward. Are all of us like that?

If your answer is NO then stop this nonsense. Just because she couldn't understand BM , it is unfair to write about her in that medium. If you guys are brave and mature write in ENGLISH.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Thank you Clover.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Neems,we don't going around stereotyping people for no reason. I work in the travel agent and as a tour guide for the pass 14 yrs. Every year during summer (June-Sept) we have bus load of Arab tourists and I say 100% me and my fellow female tour guide received sexual harrassment from them. The drivers will get verbal abuse from them as well.

So yes, I don't have good impression abt Arab people in general though I met some nice Arab people. This are the type that travel a lot and they perfectly understand how to blend with the locals and respect the culture of the country they've been.
June, I really don't care about those Arabs.[If you care so much, as far as to insult the whole Arab race, why don't you tell those people to back off, insult them. Not me.] Anyone can do the same thing. [People of all races]It's about who you are and your attitude. It's just not right to insult a race. I'm not Arab myself, yet I can say it's wrong. Someone here said that this forum use to be a friendly place and they want to keep it that way. By insulting and such will not do that. Start from you, so others would do the same.

If nobody wants to further discuss about the rude owners, the thread should be closed.

Last edited by neems; 12-15-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post
June, I really don't care about those Arabs. Anyone can do the same thing. [People of all races]It's about who you are and your attitude. It's just not right to insult a race. I'm not Arab myself, yet I can say it's wrong. Someone here said that this forum use to be a friendly place and they want to keep it that way. By insulting and such will not do that. Start from you, so others would do the same.

If nobody wants to further discuss about the rude owners, the thread should be closed.
AGREE
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Animal Lover

clover is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Rude owners!

Hi Neems, Lily here

Still angry? I don't blame you but go easy, lady.

Nurkasih, quote ' WE are looking at one side of the story now..who knows...maybe the girl has been away for weeks and nobody even realized.'

I have been feeding a stray for sometime and it began spending more time at my place. One evening it did not show up and we knew that something has happened to it. We combed our area to make sure there was no sign of its death. We were relieved. Had it been kidnapped or wandered elsewhere? So every morning, we walked around our area and further to locate our cat.We didn't stop looking until it was returned by someone. Mind you , this cat doesn't belong to us, it is just a stray. Yet we have bonded and have feelings for it.

Anyone with the right frame of mind , when his/her pet is missing will do anything to find it.

Maybe the girl has been away for weeks? If she was going away for a couple of days [let alone weeks] then shdn't she had asked someone to at least feed it? If she had not even to this minimum then I consider it as total negligence on her part.

The owner also mentioned that the cat was caged 24/7. Isn't this cruelty??

Even if the cat was a gift from someone [as mentioned by one forumer] at least the person should take the responsibility to find out how to take care of a Persian and not let it be and reached to such a horrible state!

ALL THIS BOILS DOWN TO TOTAL IGNORANCE AND NEGLIGENCE WHICH MEANS CRUELTY!!!!!

If you guys have read her earlier thread when the 'owner' first saw the cat, she didn't even respond like a normal person would. She didn't even call it's name , hugged it or show any sign of excitement. IS SHE REALLY THE OWNER??

Someone mentioned that the owner might have financial problems, then the least they could do is to be polite and show some gratitude. Hell, somebody found the cat for you. WHERE'S THE GRATITUDE??!! INSTEAD SHE GOT RUDE SMS , DISGUSTING, RUDE AND INTOLERABLE ATTITUDE FROM THE FAMILY!!

OBVIOUSLY ANYONE WOULD BE MAD AND IT DOESN'T HELP WHEN YOU GUYS MISUNDERSTOOD HER AND ADD SALT TO HER INJURY.

If you guys read her and her sister's postings carefully, the main issue is not about money. It is about gratitude and the welfare of the cat.

Neems really took good care of the cat's welfare the minute she found it. This kind deed should be appreciated and I think that you guys should leave the matter to rest now.
Closed Thread