Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Animal Lover

Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!

_
Old 07-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Buffy,can you translate that in English?? I am curious abt what you write. Some chinese here also cannot read and write chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!

_
Old 07-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

thanks for translation Charlene..
now I know I m not the only one crying for PEACE !!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

lets sing the Heal The World song...
Old 07-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Animal Lover

Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Petfinder Moderator

*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....
Old 07-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Animal Lover

Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....
Old 07-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

All pet luvers are friends.

Plz.... looking forward....
Old 07-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Optimus Prime yang di resurrected.

Quote:
muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Animal Lover

老天!!! 这个 Forum 还没变正常 。。。。。。Andy, 这是你当初的目的吗??
_
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
lets sing the Heal The World song...
Quote:
Quote:
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

PakCu,

Well said.. I'm sure we are all very understanding, and deep down our hearts we all share the same passion. We just need to learn to take things easier and accept the fact that everybody is unique and different, 1 in 6 BILLION... and nobody will agree entirely to what we say (maybe except our very obedient pet?) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion.

Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:17 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Deki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.

Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Phew !!!! What a relief !!!!!

Agreed with abgraldo .

_
Old 07-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

Andy, 谢谢你

Old 07-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by deki View Post
thx andy, for closing the thread "you still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

agreed with abgraldo .

_
错不在你

天下太平了

Old 07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I hope so too ...
Those who have nothing constructive to share about a thread should just leave it alone. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Agreed with abgraldo .

_
:) Already did try to warn you it will go haywired. :)

Quote:
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 07-12-2009, 06:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.
Agree with Bina
PMs to Andy if things gone haywire yes....as he himself as moderator encourages us to do so...
But PMs to other forumers to discuss about one particular forumer or topic is not very healthy. It will definitely leads to something negative. But...still its up to individuals, if 'mengumpat' is their cup of tea. We cant stop anybody from PMing anybody right ?

tepuk dada tanya diri sendiri
kalau sayangkan keamanan kampong
jadilah seorang forumer yang bertanggungjawab..
sayangilah kucing kita, dan juga kucing kawan2 kita
tanpa mengira bangsa dan agama

Last edited by adamyala; 07-12-2009 at 08:38 PM.