Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 03-02-2009, 10:22 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Protest Board. Download here

Hi Animals protector,
I have designed the Protest Board, you can download here. Please use recycle paper for printing.

Hope you all on youtube can hold the nice Protest Board. I will design more let your all download. Please recycle back for next protest use.

AGE RESTRICTION TO REGISTER FOR DOWNLOAD
Registering for the Download. You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into a contract on your own behalf and to register for use of the Services. If you are under 18 but at least 13 years of age, you must present these terms and conditions to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she may consent on your behalf.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 03-02-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Protest Board. Download here

clement,
you forgot to say, don't throw away, keep for next protest, save paper, save tree, save environment.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Thanks for remind.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Hi,
I just want go to bed. Let me to remember about something no yet done by 2/3/09 Tue.
I restart my PC, do one designed for Protest use. Please have a look.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

A bit of Grammar work:

"Say No To Animal Cruelty"

Dogs
Owner
not sure what you are trying to say

"Please Stop Killings".
Old 03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Ferreted,
Protest Board no as english class, It this wrong, My friend from USA might be wrong too. Maybe you make your own board, i do my own one. It no need to sure like you said "not sure what you are trying to say".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
A bit of Grammar work:

"Say No To Animal Cruelty"

Dogs
Owner
not sure what you are trying to say

"Please Stop Killings".

Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Animal Lover

English Class? didnt mean to sound like that, just a lil help for the board. You have to know that it is wrong grammar, whether in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore. It doesnt bode well if you are protesting with wrong grammar. Anyway.. do as u like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Ferreted,
Protest Board no as english class, It this wrong, My friend from USA might be wrong too. Maybe you make your own board, i do my own one. It no need to sure like you said "not sure what you are trying to say".
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about grammar as long as the message gets carried across strongly. Ada oooomph maaaa!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Animal Lover

If ppl understand what is in the message on the dogs and owner part then i admit it is just me that unable to understand. Does a friendly input hurt? thats new. I even PMed him before to help proofreading and even typewriting for his Rocriscrus Foundation.. in the nicest manner...

During protests though, good mastery of words is expected to show we are serious and capable.

Last edited by Ferreted; 03-03-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 PM
PetFinder Moderator

To DBKL protest visitor,
Thank you for email to me required the design. Here the designed as you wish. as you second required, I pass the massage to her.

for you Ferreted from DBKL protest visitor,
The person was email to me, the massage as below
she are a serious piece of crap. what the hell is this crap all about on thread?

Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Protest Board. Download here

Clement, Chelly aka Ferreted is not Malaysian.She's an expatriate from Indonesia.She is not very familiar with our Chinese educated english speaking but she mean well.She didn't trying to belittle you or something like that. Ok, now all of us shake hand,bow and be friends again,ok,ok??
Old 03-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Animal Lover

thanks june, furkids.. yeah i let go already after i read your posts.. feel much better. its just a misconception and i feel much better that some ppl understand.

merci vermont, danke danke, arigato gozaimasu. tenkiu bebeh.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Chelly:
I noticed that your tone has been pretty strong on Clement all this while, and your response to his recent posts have definitely gone overboard from a friendly conversation.

I understand your angle of trying to correct some of Clement's writings that are inaccurate, but there are many ways of doing so, and the choice of tone will determine whether the conversation is friendly or hostile.

Clement:
I understand the frustration you are going through when personal attacks are launched against you, but please refrain from retaliating directly as that would likely result in a bigger dispute. Please PM me if such scenarios arise again and I will help you resolve it, as they are mostly misunderstandings.

To Everybody:
Please refrain from any further unwarranted personal attacks aimed at ridiculing others. I will be enforcing strict rules on anybody that violates such guidelines again, and I have already warned a number of forumners, with subsequent violations resulting in account bans. There have been too many heated debates recently that serve no purpose and interest to this forum, and I do not want to see any such attacks again from anyone.

If any of you have problems with another forumner, PM me or Ezer and we will help you resolve it, but do not turn this forum into a war of words. Irrelevant posts in this thread have been deleted.

Thanks.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 03-07-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:48 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Andy,
I believe this no a first time happened to my thread personal attacks are launched against by Chilly. I believe you able do the right judgment for those violations between misunderstandings. This is two differ thing. I came to petfinder no to learn English class and it won't be necessary teach me how to write. If everyone same standard like my english, they probably feel bad on this forum.
Second I saw her attacks without mercy and try pull someone involves with this issue. Beside then she try clean and edit those threads for avoid any penalty.

http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....61&postcount=9 was mention, It not concern with this thread to subject and I never asking help for my english my Rocricrus web page.
I can pay for someone do for me. It is no significance for helping. I didn't see her to do that. The Rocricrus is free for everyone like do donation.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Petfinder Moderator

ok....let's forget all our differences and go back to the topic.

suddenly, in the peace and quiet...................

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	too loud...my ear just dropped off.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	3704  

Last edited by AndyKoh; 03-07-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Super big image, help you resize it a bit :)
Old 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Clement,

Don't feel bad and take into heart the criticisms you received. What's most important is that all of us here know that you are doing an excellent job in helping the animals, as well as your dedication in making this forum a fun and friendly place - all of us deeply respect you for your contributions.

In fact, you have been one of the earliest contributors to this forum since a year ago and have become a very important part of this big family. So, keep up the great work!

If you come across any such violations again, please PM asap and I will take care of it.

p/s: I really wish you can come for our gathering - the last time you escaped hehe!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Petfinder Moderator

hahaha, Andy, it's super size image so it is right in your face......
Old 03-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Animal Lover

see what he said abt me cleaning my posts as if i had done so to avoid penalty, i done so within minutes to add things, fix typos, maybe the tone was too harsh.. and then i publish the final.. WITHIN minutes, no one has posted and then i edit.. i want to make sure it come out right. was it like he said to avoid penalty? he's still doin all this deflame, and no one gonna tell him to shut up, huh? he didnt retaliate on the subject, he retaliated with insults and slander. that is not okay.

lets see what i pm him huh?

"DIMB.. in the best intention i think you need a proof-reader on your words for the website later on. To make sure that the words you want to say is conveyed clearly. I am sure Andy can help you with the English. I can help you too as I am a good proof reader. You can email me on stuffs you want to publish."

see what he wrote

"Ferreted,
Hi there, so long didn't heard from you, hope everything well done, Rocrisrus foundation is a new concept for helping and care to independence rescue program, It is no profit, I just use web page for promotion and publicity for support them. And also receive email and reply email to them.
I sure need some help for imporvment the web page
do you interest can join for help.
at the moment petfinder founder andy have him own work to do, it might no time.

you check which need impove, pls email to me buddy@onboardsign.net.
I going open one for public write some article about write a story for saving those animal."

nice email right? see what i wrote back

"cool. yeah a bit full lately with things to do.. the website is not done yet, so many to improve. my web skills also very poor now, i cant help on that.

just let me know and send me if you want anything published to proof read, i can fix the wordings and enhance it, to reduce andy's load as well. regarding the items i do not know what i will donate, i will donate when you got address to send it to, cause then i will see what i will get for you.

cheers"

it would have come out well without his insults and slander.. and all just because i said a bit of grammar work.. as if it had been the biggest cruelty. this is a forum, how long are you going to protect him from having to be responsible of what he posted? you are not givin him the right message.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Chelly,

It is not your intention of helping or the old PMs that are causing the disputes here, but rather your harsh tone ridiculing people that is the cause of it, and your follow-up sarcastic comments are doing no good in resolving the disputes.

There are many ways you can help and advise people that make them willingly accept it instead of becoming defensive or feeling ridiculed. You can also PM him your suggestions directly instead of making fun of him in the public.

I consider this issue closed, so please do not debate on this any further. Thank you.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 03-08-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM
PetFinder Moderator