Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Success Stories

Success Stories Share your happy and heart-warming "tails" with our community. Let us know about your successful rescue, rehome or adoption efforts!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-24-2010, 07:42 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 12
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

This article was extracted from the star online

very good!!!! i really admire such people like Shahrul Anum of who she is... what she stood on though many against her love for dogs. We need more people like this.... and Shahrul, you are definitely one amazing woman. We have a lot of people here too but in reality its getting lesser and lesser and became a minority one mind can be.

Continue what you doing most, dont care what other people think of you. Importantly know that you are right - you can stand where you are and people like you are the best!

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.as...58&sec=central
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-27-2010, 10:06 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 12
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Hey Viv girl... long time no see you here & "there"...

I hope the article will open up everyone's eye (s) & not to be ashamed of our past, for we should always be in the now... lessons need to be learnt.

What i'm doing is something that everybody owes to all the animals whose home had been taken away from them... their natural habitat is almost gone and mind us, we had changed most of their natural behavior from "wild" to: "domesticated" animals.

Therefore, it is our responsibility to care for them no matter what they are. Do not be afraid to be what we really are and to express our inner kind feelings towards the helpless being. There's nothing wrong with being kind and helping other live beings for they are God's creation too.

Viv, kakak's heart is filled & fulled with love for all beings no matter what they are or how they are towards kakak. Everyone is a special being, created with special character. Accepting things or a person the way they are is the best way to gain a lot of friendship and love.

Life is an illusion... you are me... and i am your mirror... we are no difference inside but only in forms...

Love for all...

Kak Anum
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:03 AM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Shahrul, the article was great, and we're all proud of you. Keep up your excellent work, and continue set a good example to the animal lovers out there!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Oh My That's Awesome. " Shahrul Anum playing with one of her dogs" it's pretty cool she's in photo!
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 12
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Shahrul, the article was great, and we're all proud of you. Keep up your excellent work, and continue set a good example to the animal lovers out there!
Hi! Andy,

Thanks to the writer, Ms Bavani. She wrote it nicely and really a pleasant article to be read.

I do what I do is because I know that I owe a lot to the animals. In fact trying really hard to be a vegetarian. Has stopped eating red meat and chicken, only seafood.

Do not know when I will stop eating seafood...

Thanks Andy, for the lovely compliment and courage.
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 12
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Oh My That's Awesome. " Shahrul Anum playing with one of her dogs" it's pretty cool she's in photo!
Hey! Bro...

How are you? Long time no hear from you... Miss you .

How are things with you?
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:00 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

mrsdolittle,
I am Fine, that would be great heard from you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hey! Bro...

How are you? Long time no hear from you... Miss you .

How are things with you?
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-01-2010, 08:20 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 12
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plight of dogs prompts animal lover to join SPCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hey Viv girl... long time no see you here & "there"...

I hope the article will open up everyone's eye (s) & not to be ashamed of our past, for we should always be in the now... lessons need to be learnt.

What i'm doing is something that everybody owes to all the animals whose home had been taken away from them... their natural habitat is almost gone and mind us, we had changed most of their natural behavior from "wild" to: "domesticated" animals.

Therefore, it is our responsibility to care for them no matter what they are. Do not be afraid to be what we really are and to express our inner kind feelings towards the helpless being. There's nothing wrong with being kind and helping other live beings for they are God's creation too.

Viv, kakak's heart is filled & fulled with love for all beings no matter what they are or how they are towards kakak. Everyone is a special being, created with special character. Accepting things or a person the way they are is the best way to gain a lot of friendship and love.

Life is an illusion... you are me... and i am your mirror... we are no difference inside but only in forms...

Love for all...

Kak Anum
Helloo..Yo! YO! YO!!! hehheheehe.....yeah i havent been around lately.... hahaa ...busy with other stuff..

this article for sure really make my day smiling...

and i know you are also one of the best person too!! I love what you doing and i really support you all the way..... :) You are the best too...

it is so great to have people like you around and also Shahrul
It takes a lot of effort to help these animals......

they are helpless and we as a human being has the power to change everything..... as i believe they will light up all our lives in our everyday life.

They are our true companion, friend and best entertainers...... and yes they are living creatures created by god so we must love them no matter what :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hye animal lover ayumisha Member Introductions 0 11-04-2009 10:39 AM
Spca selangor world animal day - 4/10 sun melmel Events 41 10-17-2009 12:09 PM
SPCA Penang would like to invite all of you young animal lovers dog is my buddy Events 1 08-18-2009 09:09 PM
Petz Cafe Openning for all animal lover Fanny Friendz Coffee Room 80 04-17-2009 08:30 PM
Animal Lover. Yes or No. ChewChew1987 Coffee Room 40 08-13-2008 01:03 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.