Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 08-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Animal Lover

nuin83 is on a distinguished road
Default Mencari persian male/dlh male

wah..wah.

dah lame saya cari male persian kalau bleh jgnle mahal sgt..huhu..DLH pon okey..atau ade sape2 yg tau cane kite nk matekan female cat kite..kalau sesiapa ade contact no breeder yg jual murah bgtaula..atau ade sape2 yg sudi nk adopt my cat for a while untuk dipregnankan..huhu(sori kalu bahasa kasar)..kui..kui..
teringin nk baby persian yg comel2..

Last edited by nuin83; 08-24-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mencari persian male/dlh male

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh here.Pls do not say rugi to mate your female persian with kucing kampung male. True cat lovers never discriminate cat's breed. How would you feel when someone said rugilah klu kahwin dgn u,because u tak cantik/handsome??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuin83 View Post
wah..wah.

dah lame saya cari male persian kalau bleh jgnle mahal sgt..huhu..DLH pon okey..atau ade sape2 yg tau cane kite nk matekan female cat kite..rugila kalau kawinkan dgn kucing biasa..nanti anak2 xbape jadi..kalau sesiapa ade contact no breeder yg jual murah bgtaula..atau ade sape2 yg sudi nk adopt my cat for a while untuk dipregnankan..huhu(sori kalu bahasa kasar)..kui..kui..
teringin nk baby persian yg comel2..

Last edited by June; 08-24-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Animal Lover

huhu..so sorry about my statement k..hehe..sbb da byk kucing bulu pendek so nk byakkan plak yg bulu panjang lak..xde diskriminasi sbenarnye..smua makan bende yg same..smua tinggal tempat yg same...

tapi memang sorry about d statement k...(sudah delete k..mohon maap smua)

Last edited by nuin83; 08-24-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

if you don't want your cat to get pregnant with a "kampung" cat as you say, why don't you neuter her? are you planning on keeping ALL her kittens? she could have up to 8. if you don't plan on keeping all your cat's offspring, you will just be creating more stray cats. there are enough of them suffering and dying in the streets already.

here's a suggestion, neuter your cat. if you want more cats, adopt them from the streets or SPCA and PAWS. there are already lots of cats and kittens that need homes. they are just as intelligent as any other cat and just as capable of giving love and affection. they don't discriminate against us, so please don't discriminate against them.

thanks!!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

nuin83

i hope you will read all the answers here with open heart and mind. we do understand the "tarikan" that we get from looking at a baby cat/kitten, comel sungguh and if a fluffy persian cat, lagi comel.

i hope you will think this through and tak terlalu mengikut perasan to sastify your own urge. think of the cat and the resulting kittens. to paraphrase and repeat the other forumers, if non of the kittens are persian are you going to kill them all? or give them away? if you give them away and assuming you successfully rehome all them, then you're also creating more suffering because you're taking away the chances of a loving home from the stray cats at the public shelter and condemning them to be killed. that's the sad truth. for each cat that's successfully rehomed, whether through volunteers like us or spca, even more cats are killed because nobody wanted them. saving stray animals and giving them a second chance at life is actually a race against the general heartlessness of human beings as well as a race against time.

if you take the time to read and understand the work and message we try to spread here, the real reason and the real driving force behind our work here is to reduce suffering of animals through compassionate understanding and loving kindness and to try to make this world more humane to them.

if you take the time to read and understand the postings in this forum, you'll see that majority of us advocate and practices neutering cats - whether domestic or pedigree in order to reduce suffering of these poor animals - suffering that were not asked by them and brought on them by self-centered and heartless people.

we know we cannot compel another person to follow and do what we do- we can only hope to create awareness and educate through example by leadership. if you decide to carry through with your intention to breed your cat so you can hold a fluffy kitten in your hands, no one can stop you.

but we do hope that you will read and take our advice with open heart, and understand what we're trying to advocate here. and hope that you will do what is right and what is just - not what you think you need. and hope you will reconsider your decision.

a cat be it long-haired or short-haired, be it pedigree or non-pedigree, is still a cat - and wants the same things that we human search all our lives - love, kindness, compassion, happiness, shelter, food. since we're all the same, why do we differentiate and think that it is okay that others including animals suffers just so we get what we want?

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and allowing us to share our thoughts with you.

in closing, i'd like to share this with you:

" The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Ghandi
Old 09-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

nuin83

we certainly don't mean to question your love for your cats.

have you noticed that we don't get to choose which cat we live with but the other way around - a cat choose who it wants to live with.

have you noticed that when a cat comes into your lives (same with dogs), it's actually god's gift to us - god's gift of HIS grace to us - a chance for us to redeem ourselves despite all our past actions that causes suffering - a chance for us to be still touched by god's grace and a reminder that we still have god's love despite us being us - the perpetual creator of suffering?

we should be thankful and count ourselves lucky that we're touched by god's grace - not all are that lucky in this short lifetime you know.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Animal Lover

yes..i understand now..all my babies are very precious...yeargh..missing them so much..i still studying and all my cats is at taiping perak..cannot wait to cuddle n play with them and see how fat they are now..hehe..tahnks for remebering me..my mistake..sorry k.

i think maybe mod can close this topic...hehe..no used anymore i think.