Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 02:30 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when I at hawker place. Those dog like down beside my chair. I asking them go away, but they unable heard from me.
When I go again same hawker place, I meet those dogs, I feel WTF, dont come to me. hahhahah

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

Maybe you smell like sausage haha?

Actually I noticed that too, stray dogs and cats like to come over when I sit down at such places, in fact some cats even jumped onto my lap. I think it has to do with the eye contact you make with them and your tone of voice.. if you give them the correct "look" and get their attention, they might come over hoping to get some food and attention from you... these poor, neglected animals really lack of love, if only we can find homes for all of them
Old 03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

It's your aura that they see, guys ... just like they see ghosts and get scared because the spirits ' aura is simply terrifying.

There are some shops that offer to snap your aura photo for you ... it is very interesting ... I tried it once out of curiousity and the tokay explained that my aura is very calm and healing.

And yes, cats come to me too, I guess that explains why I managed to catch all those difficult strays for castration and people would throw up their hands in disbelieve, "Wooooohhh! Saya dah lama nak tangkap dia, kasik makanan hari-hari tapi nampak saya dah lari macam nampak hantu ....".

And I replied, "Mesti lah, hati kau tu asyik rasa marah geram kat dia, nak tangkap dia buang, mesti lah dia lari!. Kalau saya jadi dia pun, saya lari ... makanan awak pun tak nak saya makan, entah-entah ada racun tikus!"
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 03-27-2009, 11:04 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Hmmm... i oways tot it's bcos of our pets smell so they come closer.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

The friendly marking smell rubbed onto our clothes from the cat's face, etc also play a part, tapi the aura is the one which beckons or sends a chill up the animal's spine and make it run for its life ... like a cruel dog catcher's aura which smells of doom and death!

Have you come across some 2-leggeds that are all smiley, charming and smooth talking but somehow feels sinister to you? Like that lah ... but it also depends on how sensitive and perceptive you are and also at that point of time whether you are being distracted by your thoughts and moods (maybe having big personal worries) which affects your finer judgements.

Example is the one-eye female cat that is now under my refuge - she trusted everyone because her previous owner must have sayang her very, very much and she had led a very sheltered life and later when someone dumped her in the tough and cruel streets, she went manja and gesel every Tom, Dick and Harry and got a kick in the face which almost cost her her dear life! Thank God it was only one eye, several teeth and a dislocated jaw!

Also, if you are having some biasness due to personal relationships with that person, it may also mar your objective judgement. Like if that someone is your buddy, you will tend to overlook a lot of his weakness.

We humans have a lot of biasness and emotional attachments (culture, religion and sex also play a part) which form mental blocks and affects our perception of things and not see a lot of things as they truly are and we can argue until kingdom come as to why others can be so blind and do not see the logic of things the way we do.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 03-27-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

Hmm!! yeah.I'm facing similar situation also.Cats always followed me or come to me when I was at the food stall.I never try this aura stuff.Furkid,where can I have my aura photo taken?? ordinary photo shop??

But I think because if we handle cats,their smell mark on our body/baju.so kucing lain blh hidu.

FK,klu durang tengok my aura maybe pengsan woh!! heheheheh!! ganas mcm harimau

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
It's your aura that they see, guys ... just like they see ghosts and get scared because the spirits ' aura is simply terrifying.

There are some shops that offer to snap your aura photo for you ... it is very interesting ... I tried it once out of curiousity and the tokay explained that my aura is very calm and healing.

And yes, cats come to me too, I guess that explains why I managed to catch all those difficult strays for castration and people would throw up their hands in disbelieve, "Wooooohhh! Saya dah lama nak tangkap dia, kasik makanan hari-hari tapi nampak saya dah lari macam nampak hantu ....".

And I replied, "Mesti lah, hati kau tu asyik rasa marah geram kat dia, nak tangkap dia buang, mesti lah dia lari!. Kalau saya jadi dia pun, saya lari ... makanan awak pun tak nak saya makan, entah-entah ada racun tikus!"

Last edited by June; 03-27-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:08 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Maybe stray dogs and cats can smell we are members of petfinder.my! They send the massage to us.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmm!! yeah.I'm facing similar situation also.Cats always followed me or come to me when I was at the food stall.I never try this aura stuff.Furkid,where can I have my aura photo taken?? ordinary photo shop??

But I think because if we handle cats,their smell mark on our body/baju.so kucing lain blh hidu.

FK,klu durang tengok my aura maybe pengsan woh!! heheheheh!! ganas mcm harimau
Kedai yg jual natural stones mcm yg kat Amcorp Mall ada buat gambar aura, tapi bila mereka pujuk beli batu-batu mereka to make your aura better, jangan terperangkap, ya? Very de mahal one ... also there is a very fine line where religion is involved in this, be careful ... you can take your picture for fun but that is all. During your sitting, don't think of creaming all those animal haters, nanti your aura keluar all merah ... heheheheheh!!!! Dulu masa saya ambik gambar, it was RM30, kalau tak silap ...

The tokay told me ada sekali a man walked into his shop, his aura was so terrible that dia tak berani pandang kat dia and lutut dia menggeletar because his aura (the tokay tak payah pakai camera, dia boleh lihat dengan matanya) indicated that this man has killed someone before.

Saya dengar pun hati kecut! Yes, criminals especiallyl murderers have terrifying and chilly auras! Gives you the creeps if you are sensitive enough.

Last edited by FurKids; 03-27-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Maybe stray dogs and cats can smell we are members of petfinder.my! They send the massage to us.
Hahahahhh!!! DIMB, the dogs will run for their dear life and howl eerily when they see any kill-shelter managers!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Animal Lover

ok,ok.noted.takde apalah.just for fun only mah!! mana tau aku ada hidden aura yg mcm serial killer.

Quote:
Kedai yg jual natural stones mcm yg kat Amcorp Mall ada buat gambar aura, tapi bila mereka pujuk beli batu-batu mereka to make your aura better, jangan terperangkap, ya? Very de mahal one ... also there is a very fine line where religion is involved in this, be careful ... you can take your picture for fun but that is all. During your sitting, don't think of creaming all those animal haters, nanti your aura keluar all merah ... heheheheheh!!!! Dulu masa saya ambik gambar, it was RM30, kalau tak silap ...

The tokay told me ada sekali a man walked into his shop, his aura was so terrible that dia tak berani pandang kat dia and lutut dia menggeletar because his aura (the tokay tak payah pakai camera, dia boleh lihat dengan matanya) indicated that this man has killed someone before.

Saya dengar pun hati kecut! Yes, criminals especiallyl murderers have terrifying and chilly auras! Gives you the creeps if you are sensitive enough.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Kalau betul, tak kan lah PP, Pokemon, Mokmok dan gang punyer bulu so flat and smooth ... their bulu would be standing vertical on ends mcm kena electric karen going through their bodies!!!!!!! YEOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:45 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Yea, They dog will pissing to kill-shelter managers face!!! Those homeless animals very smart, when the Pet Control Ven coming. They all hide and run far away. hahhahaha

Quote:
Hahahahhh!!! DIMB, the dogs will run for their dear life and howl eerily when they see any kill-shelter managers!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Animal Lover

muahahahahah!!! ya lor!!! now I know oredi lah why the strays outside lari mcm tak cukup kaki bila nampak my nasty neighbour.probably he got serial killer punya aura.tp seriouslah,dia punya muka sekali tgk pun benci.mcm celaka punya muka

Quote:
Kalau betul, tak kan lah PP, Pokemon, Mokmok dan gang punyer bulu so flat and smooth ... their bulu would be standing vertical on ends mcm kena electric karen going through their bodies!!!!!!! YEOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Yea, They dog will pissing to kill-shelter managers face!!! Those homeless animals very smart, when the Pet Control Ven coming. They all hide and run far away. hahhahaha
I think those vehicles have a very strong stench of death which makes the animals tremble and run for dear life.

It is found that animals that are in pain or stressed release certain chemicals in their bodies, which if consumed, are bad for our health and can cause illness in us. For this reason, advanced societies are hiring animal scientists like Temple Grandin to device humane, painless and stressfree methods of slaugher in order to ensure the meat does not contain the toxins.

Along the same thought, it is indeed very sad that kill-shelters are killing animals in a cruel and inhumane way (with broken needles from resistance) all in the name of kindness.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:08 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Yesterday went to one coffee shop, I saw the not allow dog in sign board. It using hand draw it. It look funny. But It look like my dog breed, miniature schnauzer.
I getting worry have discrimination to miniature schnauzer. ahahhahahahhah WTF!

Old 04-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

u need to disguise your dogs like this so they don't like miniature schnauzers.......

Quote:
Yesterday went to one coffee shop, I saw the not allow dog in sign board. It using hand draw it. It look funny. But It look like my dog breed, miniature schnauzer.
I getting worry have discrimination to miniature schnauzer. ahahhahahahhah WTF!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:48 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

I feel kasihan for the pug.
Haiz~~~
But very cute oso.
His face suit the outfit oso cos he looks so worrysome.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:30 PM
PetFinder Buddy

monkee94 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to monkee94

vivi..imagine a shih tzu or a poodle in that costume

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
I feel kasihan for the pug.
Haiz~~~
But very cute oso.
His face suit the outfit oso cos he looks so worrysome.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Aiyo, Mr Double-Oh-Seven ah, why is your friend such a show off? Why never zip up his pants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:53 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Cookie,
this dog have experince jammed zip done by owner. Stupid owner no keep my pipe inside before zip up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Aiyo, Mr Double-Oh-Seven ah, why is your friend such a show off? Why never zip up his pants?

Closed Thread