Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Feedback & Suggestions

Feedback & Suggestions Need help using our website, or have any comments or suggestions? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-09-2009, 01:32 AM
stonestone stonestone is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0
stonestone is on a distinguished road
Default Photo to profile

How do I add a photo/avatar to my profile so that it appears above my name when I post something?

Also, how to add the hmm... attachment at the bottom of each replies?

e.g. Blackie's IC...

Honestly I'm not a very tech savy person and I definately don't know a lot of internet/IT terms, so pls bear with me. hehe..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2009, 12:04 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Photo to profile

to attach photo for avatar:
1) click on the User CP tag at the top left corner.

2) on the left is a Control Panel column. Click Edit Profile Picture under Your Profile.

3) Upload a picture from your PC or from your online web album.

4) Click Save Changes.


for attachments like my blackie's ic (ahem, didn't realise it has become so famous)

1) click on Edit Signature under Settings & Options.

2) Do as for avatar.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestone View Post
How do I add a photo/avatar to my profile so that it appears above my name when I post something?

Also, how to add the hmm... attachment at the bottom of each replies?

e.g. Blackie's IC...

Honestly I'm not a very tech savy person and I definately don't know a lot of internet/IT terms, so pls bear with me. hehe..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:12 PM
daphne1985's Avatar
daphne1985 daphne1985 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: KL
Posts: 252
Rep Power: 0
daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Photo to profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
to attach photo for avatar:
1) click on the User CP tag at the top left corner.

2) on the left is a Control Panel column. Click Edit Profile Picture under Your Profile.

3) Upload a picture from your PC or from your online web album.

4) Click Save Changes.


for attachments like my blackie's ic (ahem, didn't realise it has become so famous)

1) click on Edit Signature under Settings & Options.


2) Do as for avatar.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Blackie for your assistant..actually i oso want to ask tis question for long time...thanks

Actually Blackie I like the IC u create, I hope to create one for my puppy and I want print it out and laminating it as my puppy Ic but I dont noe how u did it actually

Are u Graphic Designer? U and Dog is My Buddy both are very creative and talent in creating signboard, modifying picture etc..How u did it? Ur Cat pic very cute, every time I saw it i want to laugh coz he act like a human...hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Photo to profile

hey, that's a lovely avatar u got there, daphne. is it your dog?

no, i'm not a graphic designer.....i just love creating and playing with photos, that's all. it's harmless mischief....

Blackie's IC very easy to make....u also can make it.....go to jalan kuching and apply at the jabatan pendaftaran haiwan.

my cat thinks he's half human..... serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Thanks Blackie for your assistant..actually i oso want to ask tis question for long time...thanks

Actually Blackie I like the IC u create, I hope to create one for my puppy and I want print it out and laminating it as my puppy Ic but I dont noe how u did it actually

Are u Graphic Designer? U and Dog is My Buddy both are very creative and talent in creating signboard, modifying picture etc..How u did it? Ur Cat pic very cute, every time I saw it i want to laugh coz he act like a human...hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-13-2009, 12:49 PM
daphne1985's Avatar
daphne1985 daphne1985 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: KL
Posts: 252
Rep Power: 0
daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Photo to profile

Aiya forgot to answer ur question.. Ya, that picture is my new Puppy Murphy..he also act like human..hehehe
__________________
Yuuki, I will never forget u, u will always in my mind.
My soul toward all animals.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:10 PM
daphne1985's Avatar
daphne1985 daphne1985 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: KL
Posts: 252
Rep Power: 0
daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Photo to profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hey, that's a lovely avatar u got there, daphne. is it your dog?

no, i'm not a graphic designer.....i just love creating and playing with photos, that's all. it's harmless mischief....

Blackie's IC very easy to make....u also can make it.....go to jalan kuching and apply at the jabatan pendaftaran haiwan.

my cat thinks he's half human..... serious.
Blackie, help me..help me...

I insert picture to Signature Avatar but still the same why I still dont hv the picture down like ur little cat picture?

help me
__________________
Yuuki, I will never forget u, u will always in my mind.
My soul toward all animals.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:31 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Photo to profile

it should work exactly like the avatar picture.....upload your picture either from your online album or PC, then click the save button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Blackie, help me..help me...

I insert picture to Signature Avatar but still the same why I still dont hv the picture down like ur little cat picture?

help me
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breed Profile : BURMESE ashleywong Cats & Kittens 5 12-04-2010 02:56 PM
Breed Profile : BURMESE ashleywong Cats & Kittens 7 11-29-2010 09:05 PM
Reptiles Photo Collection IcE-CooN Reptiles 6 11-03-2010 10:24 AM
pet profile not visible lynielime Feedback & Suggestions 3 04-19-2009 12:58 AM
Breed Profile : BALINESE ashleywong Cats & Kittens 2 10-14-2008 05:04 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.