Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 01:03 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
15 all together... not an estimation.
Thanks. It no easy job. Keep in good work, Please say helo to Jorg.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
15 all together... not an estimation.
Big round of applause to all brave rescuers! This is the best piece of news I got today.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Thanks. It no easy job. Keep in good work, Please say helo to Jorg.
Sure, will say hello to my hubby for you...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Mrs Dolittle & Blackie,

I visited Miracle yesterday, such a handsome boy .

bravo, spca
Mel,

This guy, must change name to Mr Romeo... too many girls around him and have to snip him soon... he's been trying to mate a few times during socializing time.... Soon all will be spayed and neutered...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-12-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
Big round of applause to all brave rescuers! This is the best piece of news I got today.
Yes, many people waiting to know how many already rescue, that we want to know, also as public.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
Thanks Mdm. Am glad you are happy with the news...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Aussies touched by plight of Pulau Ketam’s abandoned dogs

From The Star Newspaper at http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...395&sec=nation

Friday June 12, 2009
Aussies touched by plight of Pulau Ketam’s abandoned dogs

By Wani Muthiah

KLANG: When Australians Sarah Wren and Shannon Muche read that dogs had been abandoned on Pulau Selat Kering, they immediately wanted to help.

“We read what had happened when we were in Vietnam and decided that we would help care for the rescued dogs when we came to Malaysia en route to London,” said Wren, 28.

Both Wren and Muche contacted Furry Friends Farm (FFF) founder Sabrina Yeap as soon as they arrived in Malaysia.

They are currently volunteering their services by helping to take care of the dogs rescued from Pulau Selat Kering at the FFF sanctuary in Kundang near Rawang.

The dogs were dumped on Pulau Selat Kering by Pulau Ketam residents recently with the endorsement of the Klang municipal councillor in charge of the island Tee Beng Lee.

Wren, who owned a pet accessories business in Brisbane before selling it off to travel several months ago, said she was shocked to read about the dogs.

“It is disgusting to know that people can be so cruel as to go out of their way to get rid of the poor strays in such a manner,” she said.

Website developer Muche, also 28, concurred, adding that it would take a lot of time for the rescued dogs to get over their ordeal.

“The dogs are still frightened and frail. It will take a long time for them to be rehabilitated,” she said.

Muche said Tee must ensure that all the surviving dogs on Pulau Selat Kering are rescued.

“He must be made fully responsible to get the dogs back as well as make provisions to rehabilitate them,” she said.

Picture 1: Animal lovers Muche (left) talking to Wren at the Furry Friends Farm (FFF) in Kundang.
Picture 2: Aussies Muche and Wren, and many volunteers help Sabrina Yeap out with the rescued animals at the no-kill shelter farm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	n_p25dogs.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	5878   Click image for larger version

Name:	aussies.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	5879  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Yahoo! Another one ... Brown Desiree!

Clement, they got a nice BROWN one specially for you .... the Almighty God must have heard you, ahhh!

Nice work, Pam, Sabrina & Gang!!!!! Real neat SOT kayak you guys have there!!!! Coooooool!!!! Is it a Feel Free 2-sitter? Marjorie must have had a hard time steering the load ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Another one ... Brown Desiree!

From Pummkin’s Pitch at http://pitch.pummkin.net/?p=727

Friday, June 12, 2009

Yesterday, Marjorie (in green bikini), Karin, Shah & Joanne went with Danny for a little bit more upscale rescue. They brought with them, a modified trap and nasi lemak.

When they set the trap with Malaysians’ favourite breakfast, the whaft of the fragrant santan rice permeated the mangrove swamp till it brought out a vagrant no one had seen before.

Of course Kuning & Hitam were once again, instrumental in assuring her of the presence of humans. After setting the trap, they returned to the kelong to wait & watch.

This little brown one went in but she came out without taking the bait. The aroma proved to be too irresistable and she set foot inside the trap to eat and WHAM!!! THE CAGE DOOR SHUT!

Woohoo!!! We caught another one!!!

She’s almost a living skeleton but her eyes show her desire to live as she gobbled up the food & slurped up the water throughout the boat journey back.

Danny has named her Desiree (pronounced as Deh-ser-rei). Please watch the video when I upload it after editing.

Kuning & Hitam were busy mingling with the remaining strays sifted out from their usual gallivants.

Desiree must have not had any food or drinks for weeks.

This mission has not only given a new lease of life for the banished but has renewed hopes for the rescuers, the kelong workers, Sabrina and all you contributors for making it possible.

Thank you, kind souls!!!

Sabrina needs more support at her farm on weekdays. If you have time to spare, please give her an SMS to make an appointment to help out.

The reward is tender, loving attention from the furry friends who will adore yours.

Picture 1: Marjorie (in green bikini), Karin and Shah on a Sit-On-Top (SOT) kayak.
Picture 2: Rescue dogs Kuning & Hitam doing their work.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sdc10567.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	5883   Click image for larger version

Name:	sdc10571-2.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	5884  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-12-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Anum, glad you and little one are ok. Ahahaaaaaaa!!!! Get CRIB (Complete Rest In Bed) and time nie la kasi Abang pamper and spoil you rotten (bila lagik!) and do all the cooking and housework .... let him bring you nice ice-cream in bed ....

Enjoy and take care !!!!!
Yo! Bro...

Thanks for your concern. Baby, hubby and i, we are all fine. Am due for another check up.

Bro, need to check with you about something la... I do not know whether if its true or not... Got some infos from reliable resources that FFF is sending all rescued Ketam dogs to Taiping (Mdm. Kang) since FFF bought seedlings of jack fruits which were planted and occupied the farm, therefore there is no space for the Ketam dogs... and that is also the reason why the dogs has to be given away to Mdm Kang...

This is just a question ya... not an accusation. Also saw YB Edward and Sabrina's statement in NanYang about this.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-12-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:33 PM
PetFinder Moderator

you are right asking furkid question, he look like spokesman of FFF. I also want to know.

Quote:
Yo! Bro...

Thanks for your concern. Baby, hubby and i, we are all fine. Am due for another check up.

Bro, need to check with you about something la... I do not know whether if its true or not... Got some infos from reliable resources that FFF is sending all rescued Ketam dogs to Taiping (Mdm. Kang) since FFF bought seedlings of jack fruits which were planted and occupied the farm, therefore there is no space for the Ketam dogs... and that is also the reason why the dogs has to be given away to Mdm Kang...

This is just a question ya... not an accusation. Also saw YB Edward and Sabrina's statement in NanYang about this.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
you are right asking furkid question, he look like spokesman of FFF. I also want to know.
So you also heard the same thing?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I also want to know the answer.

Quote:

Old 06-12-2009, 05:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I also want to know the answer.
Lets wait for Furkids....

Furkidsss.... ohhhhh...... furkidssss...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-12-2009, 05:55 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
So you also heard the same thing?
have someone asking same question like you said, but i also dont know what shw talking about, just i saw you asking furkid look like same question, I mean i also want to know too.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Furkids tak online until next Monday.I'm becoming kay poh chee already.I also want to know ler. I am always the last person to know all the latest gossip.

Quote:
have someone asking same question like you said, but i also dont know what shw talking about, just i saw you asking furkid look like same question, I mean i also want to know too.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:49 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Furkids tak online until next Monday.I'm becoming kay poh chee already.I also want to know ler. I am always the last person to know all the latest gossip.
It was published in Nanyang and Shin Chew last few days. Half of FFF is now planted with Jack Fruit (?). So no more space for the 21 dogs including the one given to them by SPCA (Morgan). Why made such decisions? Poor dogs. Sending to Mdm Kang wouldn't be a good idea. She herself is stuck with so much dogs and she is not as young as we are. The condition of her shelter pun, not that encouraging. Kasihan dia...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-13-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:

Quote:
It was published in Nanyang and Shin Chew last few days. Half of FFF is now planted with Jack Fruit (?). So no more space for the 21 dogs including the one given to them by SPCA (Morgan). Why made such decisions? Poor dogs. Sending to Mdm Kang wouldn't be a good idea. She herself is stuck with so much dogs and she is not as young as we are. The condition of her shelter pun, not that encouraging. Kasihan dia...
Mrs. DoLittle, to be honest, firstly I am NOT the official spokesman for FFF ... you assume that I am so simply because I posted updates on the Pulau Ketam Rescues. I started off doing for all updates including SPCA/SAS team but stopped for SPCA when someone took over the job very enthusiastically.

I soon became a Kuning & Hitam fan (like MU or Arsenal, or Selangor for that matter) because these boys remind me of the tame cats I use to help me catch the very, very feral cats for TNR by calming them down and winning over their confidence, sending positive vibes to them that I can be trusted and will not hurt them.

Mrs. DoLittle, if you have any questions to ask, why don't you ask Sabrina direct so as to avoid more miscommunications and misunderstanding because this very public spat is bitter and ugly enough and mostly caused by a lot of batu apis creating a lot of half-truths, twisting facts here and there and a lot of kipas-kipas which ultimately leads to more suffering for the animals.

Lebih baik Kak Anum really take time off from this gaduh-gaduh (it really does not benefit you at all) and focus fully on your precious desired baby (of you and Jorg) and I am not joking about my CRIB advice because you have a history of miscarrying and the first and early second trimester is very high risk. A lot of miscarriages happen around this time (due to genetic defects, e tc.)

About the jackfruit and relocating of the dogs whether true or not, personally I do not care because in my personal opinion, the dogs have been lucky enough to be plucked out of Hell and are ALIVE and whatever is happening (I myself do not know, really, so don't quote me ... Sabrina doesn't even know who I am, simply someone who admires her spunk and grit enormously and thinks that whatever people say, is convinced that she is a real great human being! ), FFF is trying their best to give the dogs a fair chance to live instead of being put down. Kalau nak put down and kill, why spend so much $$, time, energy and put lives at risk to rescue them kan?

Never mind, Kak Anum, don't get distracted by "batu-batu api" .... just pray for the rescue of the remaining dogs suffering on the islands and strategise and plan the adult awareness education program targeting all residential community areas nationwide so as to prevent such a cruel thing from ever happening again.

Fly high above all the "trash" created by "batu-batu api" so that you can remain focussed on real and important issues. Every one should just focus on their part and what they can do to make a positive difference instead of simply throwing a spanner in the works.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Oh poor Desiree, you are so thin!

Special gift for DIMB, here is your pretty little BROWN princess ...

Stay focused on the rescue, people, lots of "Desiree/s" still on Hell Islands waiting to be rescued .... or die ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desiree
From Pummkin's Pitch at http://pitch.pummkin.net/?p=727

She’s almost a living skeleton but her eyes show her desire to live as she gobbled up the food & slurped up the water throughout the boat journey back. Danny has named her Desiree (pronounced as Deh-ser-rei).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	desiree.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	5907  
Old 06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Animal Lover

junechin is on a distinguished road

Welcome back, Mrs Doolittle! Long time havent seen u online.. :)
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Smile Happy Days ...

From http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates.html

Monday, 15/06/09:
Happy Days

Moving days are always happy days for us and the animals. We checked out seven furry patients from the various vets over the weekend. The treated dogs are moved to the shelter for recuperation, rehabilitation, and hopefully adoption.

Updates and pics by TV Smith
----------------------------------------------------------
Picture 1: Cute little He-Man with his Elizabethan collar
Picture 2: Even Pacino (Scarface) is happy. He stayed at the vet the longest due to his facial injuries. Now he looks much better and happier.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	heman.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	5919   Click image for larger version

Name:	scarface.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	5920  
Closed Thread