Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road
Default May You Rot In Hell 2

Cat Stomper Found

BEIJING, March. 11 -- Animal rights activists say they've tracked down the high-heeled woman who stomped a kitten to death in an infamous video and the man who produced the shock film in northern China's Heilongjiang Province.
Whether the pair will face any significant punishment is unclear, however. China doesn't have effective regulations prohibiting cruelty to animals.

But while the law may be lacking, the court of public opinion is already doling out a hefty sentence of shame.

Under pressure from local government, the video's producer, who works as a camera operator at a TV station, apologized for his actions and posted a self-criticism on the Internet.

A hospital nurse identified as the kitten-killing actress has disappeared from sight, and her friends and family are worried about what might have happened to her.

Outraged pet lovers began looking for the duo two weeks ago after a series of videos involving attractive women stomping small animals to death were posted on several "Crush" Websites. Some of the videos could be downloaded for free, and others were offered for sale at 15 yuan (US$1.87) each.

With the help of animal lovers from around the country, the volunteer sleuths tracked down the video makers to Luobei County in Hegang City.

"The video was taken on Mingshan Island near our town last summer," a district resident told the Beijing News.

Once the names of the culprits surfaced, Luobei government officials, aided by the police, contacted the employers of the actress and video producer and suggested that they be sent home from their jobs to write self-criticisms.

The producer was identified as Li Yuejun, a cameraman at Luobei Television.

He subsequently wrote an apology that was posted on the district's Website. Li admitted he was involved in the animal-stomping video, though he said he wasn't behind the camera.

He said he was offered the deal online by a Jilin Province resident last summer and then arranged for the actress and sold several video discs.

In Li's confession, he said he was sorry for mistreating the animals and is ready to accept punishment. But there was no suggestion on what that might be.

======================

MJ
Old 08-26-2008, 03:10 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell 2

.:: Tak lalu nk tengok... Ada jugak manusia camtuh... Allahuakbar... Rasa cam nk baling bata kt muka dia camni ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 08-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road

Din, I'm speechless Din. Panas muka saya ni. I really hope that actress dan producer akan dihukum SEGANAS-GANASNYER oleh gov. sana. Apa punya masalah punya orang. Nak carik duit pun cara lain lah. Tak pun meh sini me and my gang pijak muka dia sampai hancur. Mereka tak patut idup kerana mereka tak sayangkan nyawa makhluk lain.

Din, kalau ada news pasal this 2 monster update ya...

Last edited by Nater-E; 08-26-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

so shocked.. knew about these vids but never had the heart to watch it. a wiseman once said.. payback's a bitch.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

why never show the bloody bitch face...let the whole wide world see her damn face.........................

but unfortunately it is china...
killing animals there is like killing chicken......
animals born there...suffer one..............................

everyday how many cats and dogs and many other animals are kill like nobody business for eating pleasure...........

no wonder la......... so many disease........
Old 08-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

OMG....I'm speechless. Tak henti2 menyebut nama Allah bila tenguk gambar2 tu.
No offence to the chinese out there....this is only referring to chinese in China;
My lecturer (for the subject Tamadun China) once quoted...."the chinese ate everything that moves. So, it's not surprising why they ate things which normal ppl din eat".
May be now, we hv to add the quote to sumthing else. Sigh....
Old 08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

please don't post anymore, abg din, i cannot tahan seeing all these sufferings...
Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

The picture with the eyes popping are the saddest........it also reminds me of how I found Blackie's mother one day. She was a kitten abandoned by her owners when she was 4 months or so. She would come to my door twice a day for food, and we became friends for nearly a year before she was crushed by a car. Blackie and Brownie were only 3 days old then.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too.. My humble comments and suggestion to Tok Penghulu:
Thanks Tok Penghulu for the info on this thread, you did really brought the anger and disgust in all of us towards all Satanic Cats Abusers. Now, we all know that there is some sick and retarded human beings out there. But, at the same time, by highlighting the photos, that cruel SATAN had achieved his/her intention of becoming popular and famous (they dont really care, negatively or positively popular). We all here, cried and cursed this SATAN and those SATAN laughing all the way to hell.
My suggestion : Please, no more gruesome photos like this. I think just enough for one cute photo of poor cats before the incidents.. and caption (no photos.. ie.. before crushed to death/burnt to death). Update of punishment for that SATAN will be much better. Please, like Blackie.. i dont feel comfortable seeing all those photos..

I do hope, all that gruesome photos be deleted from this thread. Just like i said, one cute foto and small statement of what happened afterwards, will be enough.
Just my humble suggestion and comments.