Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

I'm posting Pakcu Usual Pet Shop here since his friends don't feel nice to do so even when they know how wrong he is.

Reason # 1 http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69

Reason # 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins

4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
Item # 1. Cat is my main stocks, it is obviously clear that he is trading cats, he is going to get his supplies from BYB/Kitty Mill or probably had to do his own mass produce to keep up with his main stocks. How can we not see an unethical practice taking place here with Pakcu out right declaring it. Tell me if this doesn't look like another BYB trading center.

Item # 3. It is no business of any Pet Shop to do any veterinary surgery of any type for anyone as a retailer, even sub- contracting to a vet. What so hard to direct your customer to the vet you feel comfortable with, must you always make every penny from your customers??
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA

Last edited by Coony; 06-14-2009 at 03:06 PM.
  #2  
Old 06-14-2009, 06:33 PM
farahnm farahnm is offline
Cayang Kucing
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 273
Rep Power: 11
farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Probably can provide the address. I know it is at Bangi, but Bangi is too big ..
  #3  
Old 06-14-2009, 06:38 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Jimmy,Pakcu selling cats?? But I don't see any cats for sale there?? Mostly forumers or customers that went for boarding
  #4  
Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

June, I had not been to Pakcu shop, whether there is cat now or not I don't know but he had clearly state his intention to do so, maybe he haven't got his supplies yet but that is definitely his plan as stated by him not by me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Jimmy,Pakcu selling cats?? But I don't see any cats for sale there?? Mostly forumers or customers that went for boarding
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
  #5  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Probably June can provide you the address as she is quite frequent there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Probably can provide the address. I know it is at Bangi, but Bangi is too big ..
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
  #6  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:05 PM
a.lya's Avatar
a.lya a.lya is offline
Meow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sunway
Posts: 191
Rep Power: 12
a.lya is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

I'm actually curious. Why only after he opened the shop, some of you people are complaining about him selling cats or doing those surgery inside the petshop?

If you guys disagree on him selling live stocks and making a petshop cum vet, why didn't you disagree when he first 'declared' those stuffs in that post?

Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop. :/

Perhaps I'm missing some other points, I apologize if I did.

But from what I understand/view, you're just throwing more oil into the fire. :/
  #7  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:13 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

not sure abt the address. But if you come out from Bangi toll,after 2nd round about, you see Petronas,turn left. You will see row of shops.Just go straight until you see BB Maju Restoran,turn right. Straight down again,last turning (you will see Puteri Bongsu restaurant on the left) turn right. Then you will see Pakcu's shop next to Ayam Penyek Restaurant. I think it is in Section 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Probably June can provide you the address as she is quite frequent there.
  #8  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Apparently it had been raise before but his friends think there is no wrong in his doing so. It was raise in the other kampong but he request the moderator to delete it. http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....7&postcount=47

Well I guess sometime some ppl need to be burn to know that fire does burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
I'm actually curious. Why only after he opened the shop, some of you people are complaining about him selling cats or doing those surgery inside the petshop?

If you guys disagree on him selling live stocks and making a petshop cum vet, why didn't you disagree when he first 'declared' those stuffs in that post?

Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop. :/

Perhaps I'm missing some other points, I apologize if I did.

But from what I understand/view, you're just throwing more oil into the fire. :/
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
  #9  
Old 06-14-2009, 07:29 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Clement did ask me abt weather or not I see breeding centre or cats for sale in Pakcu's but I replied to him I didn't see it.Maybe other forumers know something that I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
June, I had not been to Pakcu shop, whether there is cat now or not I don't know but he had clearly state his intention to do so, maybe he haven't got his supplies yet but that is definitely his plan as stated by him not by me.

Last edited by June; 06-14-2009 at 09:20 PM.
  #10  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:00 PM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 12
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Backyard breeders or BYBs have many tactics. The braver BYBs show the animals and sort of admit it which I feel is a tad more open than the other type.

The sneaky ones do not show any animals. They pretend they are not the ones doing it and always say they know someone who has some animals, etc, etc, etc, etc and more etc.

But then if you are a BYB, you are definitely a BYB not a YB.
(Gosh, I love to pun.)
  #11  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Coony's Avatar
Coony Coony is offline
Gentle Giant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Among the pride Gentle Giant of KL, Malaysia
Posts: 809
Rep Power: 12
Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

I like this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Backyard breeders or BYBs have many tactics. The braver BYBs show the animals and sort of admit it which I feel is a tad more open than the other type.

The sneaky ones do not show any animals. They pretend they are not the ones doing it and always say they know someone who has some animals, etc, etc, etc, etc and more etc.

But then if you are a BYB, you are definitely a BYB not a YB.
(Gosh, I love to pun.)
__________________

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
  #12  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:24 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

muahahahahahah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Backyard breeders or BYBs have many tactics. The braver BYBs show the animals and sort of admit it which I feel is a tad more open than the other type.

The sneaky ones do not show any animals. They pretend they are not the ones doing it and always say they know someone who has some animals, etc, etc, etc, etc and more etc.

But then if you are a BYB, you are definitely a BYB not a YB.
(Gosh, I love to pun.)
  #13  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Lya,
I know that this thread may be a very big surprise to you, You know one thing, friend or customer giving trust and wishing will give back the trust.
for the real story if you miss out, I help you get the story. For I knew the story started when pet shop owner do promotion at Pet Shops & Products,the advertising look famillar to everyone here. Let me show you the thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1349
Have one member of petfinder.my call herself as sillylupie. She took her cat to this pet shop for spaying. You can read more she was mention her story at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69
to continue http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=174

you has mention "Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.




Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
I'm actually curious. Why only after he opened the shop, some of you people are complaining about him selling cats or doing those surgery inside the petshop?

If you guys disagree on him selling live stocks and making a petshop cum vet, why didn't you disagree when he first 'declared' those stuffs in that post?

Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop. :/

Perhaps I'm missing some other points, I apologize if I did.

But from what I understand/view, you're just throwing more oil into the fire. :/
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
  #14  
Old 06-14-2009, 09:46 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Clement did ask me abt weather or not I see breeding centre or cats for sale in Pakcu's but I replied to him I didn't see it.Maybe other forumers know something that I don't know.
June,
What is your opinion, do you think is right let public know as i was tell this Lya as below, since you have opened Imedi pet shop thread, would like share with other.
"Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
  #15  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:03 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Clement,what do you mean by that?? I don't understand. But you did asked me in Campaign Stop Puppy & Kitten BYB thread at weather or not Pakcu's shop selling cats. I posted there,not that I know. I only go to Pakcu shop once or twice a month. ok, let me explain clearly. You see, Pakcu shop is near to Puteri Bongsu Restaurant. This is one of the restaurant our tour group have their meal (lch or dnr). If,we have group having their meal in Puteri Bongsu Restaurant, I will have to go to chk on the menu etc etc. After that I drop by at Pakcu's shop. Not necesary buy things but just to say hello and chk out his cats. 10-15 minutes then I will leave the place. From what I had seen so far,there's no cat for sale. But maybe I'm missing something here,this I cannot say for sure.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
What is your opinion, do you think is right let public know as i was tell this Lya as below, since you have opened Imedi pet shop thread, would like share with other.
"Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.
  #16  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:12 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

June,
You might miss out my question, I check with your opinion as i told Lya
"Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.

do you think is #1's incident, if no 1's incident, nobody will know? right!
that why I asking lya help tell her friends and someone she know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Clement,what do you mean by that?? I don't understand. But you did asked me in Campaign Stop Puppy & Kitten BYB thread at weather or not Pakcu's shop selling cats. I posted there,not that I know. I only go to Pakcu shop once or twice a month. ok, let me explain clearly. You see, Pakcu shop is near to Puteri Bongsu Restaurant. This is one of the restaurant our tour group have their meal (lch or dnr). If,we have group having their meal in Puteri Bongsu Restaurant, I will have to go to chk on the menu etc etc. After that I drop by at Pakcu's shop. Not necesary buy things but just to say hello and chk out his cats. 10-15 minutes then I will leave the place. From what I had seen so far,there's no cat for sale. But maybe I'm missing something here,this I cannot say for sure.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
  #17  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:18 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

oh!! ok.now I understand what u mean. You see Clement, some things are hard to stop. Take Petsmore for example,after what had happened people still come and buy from them. Another example Imadi Petshop.Even though people already know what they have done,customer keep coming back.Same goes to Petsmore, Pets Wonderland and many more. So,if you ask me,we can always spread the story but at the end of the day customer choose where they want to spend their money.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
You might miss out my question, I check with your opinion as i told Lya
"Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.

do you think is #1's incident, if no 1's incident, nobody will know? right!
that why I asking lya help tell her friends ans someone she know.
  #18  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

June,
We should focus the question and title as mention, first why I said that, since Pakcu Usual Pet Shop had interested do promotion at petfinder.my, the promotion has jopardy to one of forumers was took the offer from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop thread, Let we talk about Pakcu Usual Pet Shop at here, when and where show up Imadi Petshop, also from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, it not miss fortunate by that Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to? it can happen to other like below promotion.
About the thread Pakcu Usual Pet Shop wrote Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks) mention by pet shop owner, as you have told before, was no, That is your view. Everyone have a right do own comments.



Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
oh!! ok.now I understand what u mean. You see Clement, some things are hard to stop. Take Petsmore for example,after what had happened people still come and buy from them. Another example Imadi Petshop.Even though people already know what they have done,customer keep coming back.Same goes to Petsmore, Pets Wonderland and many more. So,if you ask me,we can always spread the story but at the end of the day customer choose where they want to spend their money.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
  #19  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM
a.lya's Avatar
a.lya a.lya is offline
Meow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sunway
Posts: 191
Rep Power: 12
a.lya is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Lya,
I know that this thread may be a very big surprise to you, You know one thing, friend or customer giving trust and wishing will give back the trust.
for the real story if you miss out, I help you get the story. For I knew the story started when pet shop owner do promotion at Pet Shops & Products,the advertising look famillar to everyone here. Let me show you the thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1349
Have one member of petfinder.my call herself as sillylupie. She took her cat to this pet shop for spaying. You can read more she was mention her story at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69
to continue http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=174

you has mention "Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop", that is no incident, It's was miss fortunate by that pet shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to?
I must let you know that this was a very bad experince and if we not tell to public, it going happen again, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue. I hope you will help tell your friends ans someone you know.
First off, I don't understand why it would be a big surprise to me? (I'm not being sarcastic)

I'm just a by-stander and I don't know any of these people personally, so I'm not taking anyone's side. Just stating my personal opinion and being neutral. :D

So you mean, nobody knew that Ismail was doing the surgeries until after Garlic was sent there?

Sorry Clement. No offense yeah, but I'm having a hard time understanding you.
  #20  
Old 06-14-2009, 11:10 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Hi, sorry keep you read more deep inside. The owner was send to Pakcu Usual Pet Shop for surgeries, because she get knew the promotion at Petfinder.my thread. about Ismail, I just get knew from the thread Imadi Pet Shop.

about
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
First off, I don't understand why it would be a big surprise to me? (I'm not being sarcastic)

I'm just a by-stander and I don't know any of these people personally, so I'm not taking anyone's side. Just stating my personal opinion and being neutral. :D

So you mean, nobody knew that Ismail was doing the surgeries until after Garlic was sent there?

Sorry Clement. No offense yeah, but I'm having a hard time understanding you.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PUPSYNC - Pakcu Usual Pet Shop n Clinic abgraldo Pet Shops & Services 1829 11-05-2009 03:37 PM
Pet Shop? Vet? yuyun86 Pet Shops & Services 0 05-12-2009 12:35 PM
Pakcu need help abgraldo Training & Behavioral Issues 31 10-30-2008 11:49 AM
Happy Birthday, Pakcu Abralgado!!! blackie007 Coffee Room 22 09-16-2008 07:29 AM
Help: looking for a PJ pet shop!! mimi Dogs & Puppies 4 09-10-2008 02:16 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.