Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-26-2008, 10:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
To abgraldo:

I know I said that was my FINAL post, but I would like to take that back, and thank you for donating to dog is my buddy's Rocricrus Foundation. As an animal lover, I am truly appreciative of that. I mean this sincerely, and am not being sarcastic.

To Mrs Dolittle:

If you knew me, you would know I don't hold grudges. So don't worry. There actually is nothing to forgive. They are entitled to their opinions, just as we are. It is a free world.

That said, I do not speak for the sake of being heard, but I speak when I see wrongs and injustices. That is all.

You take care, Mrs Dolittle, and may Allah bless you for your compassion towards the less fortunate.
Yes, I could see that. You are bless with a kind heart.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. May God bless you as well and the rest of the us...

And as for my part in the donation to DIMB's foundation, by god's willing if we are permitted with some "extras", we will sure do it within short time.

I'll keep my word.

Abang Raldo:

Thanks for your noble donation.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 12-26-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
MrsDolittle,
Incredulous is unknow person like to see the animal able get help by forumer or someone. That is no important to know he or she.
Oh "return back to nature"... is mean like someone adopted it and back to home, or return to humen home. If Tiger the mean "return back to nature" is back to Jungle.
DIMB,

You have tiger too? I would love to help you out there and have a whole lot of fun with the animals... Provided i can bring all my babies along.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 12-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

congratulation to DIMB on foundation....er ROCRICRUS (any meaning to this)
i find it hard to pronounce that word hehehe....triple "R" to roar????

happy that there are more people out there...... with that goal........

support you with the no-kill animal.... they deserve it ! :)

donation - whoever want to contribute please do so......even if someone will to do... i doubt they want any publicity........it comes all from your heart...... any amount....item......... but if you cant - it does not mean you are far difference....you have your ways........... differently - do it your way...

may it be a foundation ground..for younger people - part to educate people and most importantly a better place to be
Old 12-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Haha, Vivien, since Clement is not around, allow me to be a kaypoh here.....Rocricrus is a combination of the names of his 3 dogs....

Rocky
Ricky
Rusty.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:31 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Wah Blackie,
u r so smart.
I din even notice this.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Haha, Vivien, since Clement is not around, allow me to be a kaypoh here.....Rocricrus is a combination of the names of his 3 dogs....

Rocky
Ricky
Rusty.
i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool.................
smart la you........

now i know..... :) thanks for sharing....
Old 12-26-2008, 08:19 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

007,vivi,vvivienpl,
The Rocricrus, when you want speak is roc ri crus according youtube display.
why I have this foundation becuase would like giving a little hope for homeless animal get a nice pet supplies before dead. They are so poor and hopeless staying at rescue place waiting day by day, month by month, year by year with a wishing someone adopt. Almost the wish cannot come true. I only able giving they pet supplies from donation by public.
beside donation, we need public help as Education Coordinator,Blogger and Web Master-Have a free Banner for publicity. All you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool.................
smart la you........

now i know..... :) thanks for sharing....

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:39 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Default petfinder forumer have 4 person support to foundation

hi,
have update the list by this week http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php
petfinder forumer have 4 person support to foundation include myself. Thank you very much for affillate. We just do what we afford. Also thank Andy and Ezer have this forum, make the homeless animal have a little wish. It more meaningful than other.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Good Day People...

Lets not forget about this thread and the good deed initiated by our BROTHER DIMB...

Lets give him the support in order FOR HIM TO HELP THE POOR ANIMAL...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Yup, yup...there are now 9 people who have donated, but so far, no shelters enquired....maybe there's no no-kill shelter????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Good Day People...

Lets not forget about this thread and the good deed initiated by our BROTHER DIMB...

Lets give him the support in order FOR HIM TO HELP THE POOR ANIMAL...
Old 01-22-2009, 04:47 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Thank you very much still remember the Rocrisrus with Sincerely. At the moment nobody inquire to me. Only have personal dog rescue have asked.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Thank you very much still remember the Rocrisrus with Sincerely. At the moment nobody inquire to me. Only have personal dog rescue have asked.
Never give up my brother... where there is a will, there will be a way...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 02-04-2009, 10:38 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Hi all,
To who interest do donate to Rocricrus. Please let me and before date Close date 10/Feb/08. All the donation items plaese send to me before 15/Fed/2008.
Thank you for donation to
Rocricrus fundation decide for first donation to SPCA Seberang Perai. You can visit at http://www.spca-sbgperai.org.my/?page_id=2

Thank you from Rocrisrus http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php

Old 02-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi Clement,

Congratulations on making your first donation to SPCA. It is kind hearted and responsible people like you that spend signficant time and effort, that makes it possible for these homeless animals to enjoy more comfortable lives.

Keep up the good work. Running charity drives are never easy, so stay persistent towards your vision and I'm sure you'll meet with considerable success and support in time to come.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Hi!! Clement,As per PM last week,I have 1 litter box,litter sand 1 used cat carrier to donate.How do I put in the list??
Old 02-08-2009, 01:44 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Thanks June for interested do donation. I think litter box no suitable for them. They using metal cage for group up the animal. They have 50 cats and 120 dogs. Later you donated, someone might take it back home for own use.
Thanks again.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Dongdong86 is on a distinguished road

hi Clement, isnt your food is to be donated to no-kill shelters? why SPCA now? i suggest to give organization like furry friends farm.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Clement,
As for the donations, I thought all this while you'll arrange for the pick up? As I'm in KL, to send my donations (8kg) all the way to Penang will be very expensive, enough to buy another 10kg of donations. Or, can my donations be concentrated to the KL shelter chosen by you?
Please advise...
Old 02-09-2009, 01:43 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Abgraldo,
At the moment only can get the no-kill shelters is SPCA Seberang Perai. The delivery cost for 8 KG, If using malaysia pos will cost you around rm30. You may cancel the donation, if find out hard for you. I dont mind.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongdong86 View Post
hi Clement, isnt your food is to be donated to no-kill shelters? why SPCA now? i suggest to give organization like furry friends farm.
Dong,
Have you read their web page about SPCA Seberang Perai ? and do you know what mean SPCA? is Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animal. It no concern with kill or no-kill shelters.