Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 12-21-2009, 06:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default The Worst Thing That Your Cat Has Done!

Hi... just wanted to share with you what my little fur balls have been up to.....

Scenario One
Was away last weekend and before leaving the house ensured that all bedrooms were closed properly. Came back all tired on Sunday. Entered the bedroom and smelt the smell of poo poo. Searched everywhere but could not find it. Thought something wrong with my nose

This morning was in a hurry to go to work and when I wanted to put my make up bag in my handbag.... I got a big SURPRISE! Some notty furball had actually left me a present inside my handbag (i put my handbag on the floor) ........ it was poo poo! Luckily it was not the soft type so I could throw it away. But the smell remained Yucks! Since I was in a hurry I had to bring a bag smelling of poo poo to the office

Scenario 2

My little furballs are very notty. They like leaving presents for me in surprising places. This time right smack in the middle of my bed on top of my comforter Had to immediately send it to the laundry. Told the laundry girl to make sure to clean it properly as it had poo poo on it.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Animal Lover

IntanLiyana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Worst Thing That Your Cat Has Done!

hahaha...k.nurul!!! real hilarious!

Kinda had the same scenario as you...

Story begins like this...Casper a.k.a 'Gemuk' has always been good. He'll poo poo at his litter box unless somebody brings him to sleep in the bedroom, that way, he dunno how to get out of the room n go to his litter box...

One fine night....I came home late, exhausted from work. I did'nt switch on the light, close my bedroom's door n went to bed. I didn't realize that Casper was in the room....he was hiding underneath my bed....

At about 3.30am....mase tu tgh 'mamai'....a mosquito bit me n i wanted to scratch my leg till I felt something......tada....!!
My hand was rubbing the poo poo as I was trying to figure out what is this thing on my leg?

Yes....it was Casper's poo poo...I screamed so loudly and went to the toilet, took a bath at 3.30 am and woke up my housemates due to the loudness of my screaming

Lesson learn....check beneath ur bed before going to sleep okay!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

This is a good topic!!!!!!

One of them pee'ed' on my less than one-month old handbag!!!!!
Until today I couldn't bring myself to use it again!

Also, one of them has developed a liking of "poo'ing" <---- solid matters on the sink! I have no idea why!

And and, also, peeing on top of my microwave ...

I guess in my case it all revolved around "poo and pee!" ....

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 12-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Oh dear..

Seems like the worse thing a cat has done is 'pee' and 'poo' on their beloved owner's belongings..

Mine's the same as well. I keep both my cats in my bedroom and lately they keep peeing on my bed. I'm not exactly sure which one of them is the culprit though.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Same thing happened to me. Anyway, despite of our furkids poo or pee on handbags, bed and such, my belated Kapas peed on my newly printed assignment which I'm due to submit on that day itself. I stayed up until 4am to finish it, had only 2 hours of sleep, woke up to catch an early bus to my uni in KL and only to find a big surprise waiting for me. Imagine how I feel ? It was about 60 pages and I got no time to reprint it (else I'll miss the bus). I only managed to reprint the asgmt at a cc at my uni.

Other worst things that they did was menjahanamkan my harta benda of course....Curtain torn, table runner punya jade yg dangling & bergoyang2 bila ditup kipas angin habis rosak, so as my fake flowers (bunga hidup pun dah banyak kali mati sebab diaorg suka lompat2 & pijak2 bunga tu).....my tempayan hiasan pun pecah sebab jadi port nyuruks time diaorg main2, same goes to my egyptian vases (pecah sampai 3 biji sekali....bayangkanlaa...) Tapi sayang punya pasal, relakan sajer laaa....
Old 12-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
Oh dear..

Seems like the worse thing a cat has done is 'pee' and 'poo' on their beloved owner's belongings..

Mine's the same as well. I keep both my cats in my bedroom and lately they keep peeing on my bed. I'm not exactly sure which one of them is the culprit though.
Lya, senang jer....when the incident happen again, gather them all on the bed, let them smell the pee & scold them. Mana satu yang telinga paling leper, that's the culprit
Old 12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Same thing happened to me. Anyway, despite of our furkids poo or pee on handbags, bed and such, my belated Kapas peed on my newly printed assignment which I'm due to submit on that day itself. I stayed up until 4am to finish it, had only 2 hours of sleep, woke up to catch an early bus to my uni in KL and only to find a big surprise waiting for me. Imagine how I feel ? It was about 60 pages and I got no time to reprint it (else I'll miss the bus). I only managed to reprint the asgmt at a cc at my uni.

Other worst things that they did was menjahanamkan my harta benda of course....Curtain torn, table runner punya jade yg dangling & bergoyang2 bila ditup kipas angin habis rosak, so as my fake flowers (bunga hidup pun dah banyak kali mati sebab diaorg suka lompat2 & pijak2 bunga tu).....my tempayan hiasan pun pecah sebab jadi port nyuruks time diaorg main2, same goes to my egyptian vases (pecah sampai 3 biji sekali....bayangkanlaa...) Tapi sayang punya pasal, relakan sajer laaa....

Yes, trully agreed. Despite the damage they do we still love them to bits.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

Hmmm.. the worse my furkids has done before...... Has to be jumping onto the stove and playing with cooking oil in the wok ..

The duo bad boy at home loves to do this.. usually one will sit/lie down near kitchen doorway and watch, the other climb up onto the kitchen stove..

This one time, both of them climb onto the stove and tipped over the wok, splashing cooking oil all over the kitchen and their bodies too . It was a total mess, both get a scolding and cold shower. I had to shampoo Sherbet (my red tabby) a few times because his paws and behind was soaked with the cooking oil (and smell like it too )..But thankfully the oil was cool and not hot .

Lesson learned, never leave cooking oil in wok uncovered. Better yet, never leave cooking oil in wok

P/S: Luckily my furkids never leaves poo behind yet... except a few accidents when poo sticks to Sherbet's behind.. and this one time Salem smeared it all over the cage at my parent's in JB coz he ate a piece of thread and causes his poo to stick to his butt and not fall down into the litterbox, causing him to panic ..
Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
P/S: Luckily my furkids never leaves poo behind yet... except a few accidents when poo sticks to Sherbet's behind.. and this one time Salem smeared it all over the cage at my parent's in JB coz he ate a piece of thread and causes his poo to stick to his butt and not fall down into the litterbox, causing him to panic ..
Ha..ha..... very funny la Euanna!
I cannot imagine Salem's reaction with the poo poo hanging down his butt

Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

nasiblah my anak bulus takde kencing sana sini.

tp yg paling geram & sakit ati 2 hari lalu si Pokemon buat hal. dia nampak satu bundle rubber band atas kitchen top,dia panjat dan tarik rubber band tu.rubber band tu aku letak kat mug hanger.bila tarik rubber band tu dgn mug hanger sekalli terbalik ke lantai.pecah berderai mug2 suma.klu mug biasa takpelah gak.ini mug kenang kenangan dari every country that I have been sakit jiwa betul dibuatnya.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
nasiblah my anak bulus takde kencing sana sini.

tp yg paling geram & sakit ati 2 hari lalu si Pokemon buat hal. dia nampak satu bundle rubber band atas kitchen top,dia panjat dan tarik rubber band tu.rubber band tu aku letak kat mug hanger.bila tarik rubber band tu dgn mug hanger sekalli terbalik ke lantai.pecah berderai mug2 suma.klu mug biasa takpelah gak.ini mug kenang kenangan dari every country that I have been sakit jiwa betul dibuatnya.
HAHAHA....Kena babap ker si Pokemon ? Sabor June...sabor...Sesungguhnya aku mengerti perasaanmu...cewahhh...
Old 12-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lya, senang jer....when the incident happen again, gather them all on the bed, let them smell the pee & scold them. Mana satu yang telinga paling leper, that's the culprit
Ohhh. Kira sapa salah dia yang takut la? Hehe.

Dah banyak kali dah Alya tukar bedsheet sbb dorg duk kencing. In the end, terpaksa kurung dorg dalam cage (dalam bilik jugak) buat sementara ni.

Ada baca kat internet that once dorg kencing atas katil, walaupun dah tukar bedsheet dorg akan kencing jugak kat tempat yang sama sbb nak 'topup' bau.

Solution: Spray pet odour eliminator, simpan dalam cage biar dorg terlupa pasal bau tu.

Tp skg Alya dah bawak keluar sekor (the one that is not likely the culprit), so far belum lagi ada surprise atas katil.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

worst then babap.aku masukkan dlm penjara.dia mengiau minta kuar.tp aku tak bh kuar.petang baru kuar.nakal betul.padan muka.

Quote:
HAHAHA....Kena babap ker si Pokemon ? Sabor June...sabor...Sesungguhnya aku mengerti perasaanmu...cewahhh...
Old 12-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Animal Lover

miss berry is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to miss berry

hi...the worst thing that my cat has done is...hehe...nk dijadikan citernye...hari sabtu ni kenduri kawen abang i..so of course la umah agak sarat dengan barang2 untuk kenduri kawen...termasuk la beberapa kampit beras. Pada waktu pagi memang sy akn lepaskan diorang untuk bermain kejap...& sy pn dok bz mengemas bag nk kuar outstation, selesai jer ngemas terus la nk dpatkan diorang tetiba rasa kaki ni terpijak benda berpasir/berhabuk. Tengok2 beg/guni beras tu abis pecah diorg kerjakan. Menyirap darah jugak time tu ...bkn pe takut mak or abang nampak mengamuk nanti. Xpenah2 pn my cats buat mcm tu, msti diorang kejar sumthin ni. Untuk menghilangkan kesan bukti ( kononya la...) sy pn cepat2 kemas tempat tu . punya nk cepat xsedar mak dh masuk dlm umah. & then mak tegur sy tengah buat apa ...errmmmm so korang teka la pe jadi. Kena marah jugak la ...tp nk buat cmne salah sy jugak lgsg xterpk pasal tu . Mulai saat tu terus sy ambik barang2 tu & simpan kt tempat tersorok sikit...& sy dpat jawatan baru iaitu BODYGUARD diorang huhu
Old 12-22-2009, 04:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

wawa is on a distinguished road

my cat penah wut suprise kt sye gk. satu hari,kua g uma auntie n tdo sane, bilik xd tutup pintu cuz dorg ske men dlm tue. ( budjet kesian kt dorg) skali bile balik,nak kemas katil cz mse kua,ade bju2. (xsmpt kemas,rushing) agkt2,basah. ciom2 bau hancing xhengat. siap ade bulu2 ag. da agkt 1,tgk,yg dibwh pon same. skali tgk2 1 katil ade tompokan2. bengang xigt laa... dedua kne jentik tinge,nakal sgt! trus abik sume bju n cadar,msuk lam mesih basuh,ltk sabun n softlan byk3. 2 kali cuci kot bg puas ati. huhu. n sye gne tips kwn2 kt cni, cuci tmpt dorg kncing ngn air rebusan cili ( act abik cili giling,cmpur air panas je). tros xlepas hajat kt ctu da. haha. asal die cium tmpt tue,bau cili,xbrani la nk kncing kot.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss berry View Post
hi...the worst thing that my cat has done is...hehe...nk dijadikan citernye...hari sabtu ni kenduri kawen abang i..so of course la umah agak sarat dengan barang2 untuk kenduri kawen...termasuk la beberapa kampit beras. Pada waktu pagi memang sy akn lepaskan diorang untuk bermain kejap...& sy pn dok bz mengemas bag nk kuar outstation, selesai jer ngemas terus la nk dpatkan diorang tetiba rasa kaki ni terpijak benda berpasir/berhabuk. Tengok2 beg/guni beras tu abis pecah diorg kerjakan. Menyirap darah jugak time tu ...bkn pe takut mak or abang nampak mengamuk nanti. Xpenah2 pn my cats buat mcm tu, msti diorang kejar sumthin ni. Untuk menghilangkan kesan bukti ( kononya la...) sy pn cepat2 kemas tempat tu . punya nk cepat xsedar mak dh masuk dlm umah. & then mak tegur sy tengah buat apa ...errmmmm so korang teka la pe jadi. Kena marah jugak la ...tp nk buat cmne salah sy jugak lgsg xterpk pasal tu . Mulai saat tu terus sy ambik barang2 tu & simpan kt tempat tersorok sikit...& sy dpat jawatan baru iaitu BODYGUARD diorang huhu
Rasanya mereka keboringan makan kibbles. Saje nak try makan beras

Kucing saya pula lebih kurang tapi bukan korek nak makan beras. Ni pula nak korek guni Blackwood (orang punya order). Satu hari masa menyapu tiba tiba jumpa kibbles BW. Hairan la sebab tempat makan jauh dari tempat yang jumpa kibbles tu. Dah tu banyak lagi tumpah kat lantai. Rupanya mereka korek kampit BW tu. Padahal makan mereka tu pun BW juga Ish.... teruk la anak bulus nie. Terus kena babap. Akk tak ada penjara macam kak June tu

Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Cats lover...

Ekien Ashikin is on a distinguished road

oleh kerana anak2 ekien ni baru jer bersame ekien.. so xad la worst sgt pun.. cume geram sgt ngan diorang ptg semalam coz berjaya pnjat meja mkn...

aduh.. leh wat muka seposen 2 lak tu atas meja.. dengan bangga dok atas tu smbil ckp "mummy kami da berjaya.."

dalangnye mestilah si abang.. aduuyaiiiii...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image013.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	8644

x reti lak camane nk bagi besar...
Old 12-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Animal Lover

yana_lyn is on a distinguished road

hahahaha..same goes to me....balik keje ingat nk relax r..mata da separuh thn ngntuk..skali sampai pintu umah da terbayang da nk landing atas katil,mse tu nmpak katil n bantal je,sekali bukak pintu...tu die....poo poo btul2 dpn muke pintu...rase nk nangis pun ade..automatik mate yg separuh td jd bulat,pe lagi aku babap jela dorg...huhuhuhu..x pasal2 katil yg aku sangkakn tp poo poo yg menjelma dpn mata..x pasal2 gak aku terpaksa jd cleaner petang tu...da la ngntuk n penat giler....sabo jela,kn ..kte syg...