Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 05-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Animal Lover

Gisele is on a distinguished road
Default Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Dearest all,

I had purchased a toy poodle from this man last week and the puppy was diagnosed with Parvovirus only 5 days of purchase from him. Parvovirus is a deadly contagious disease between dogs only and can only be contracted from other dogs. Ever since I got the puppy from him, I never brought my puppy out and never had a dog before at home. And how would I transmit this disease to my puppy. The incubation period for parvovirus is 7 to 14 days, so obviously this man did not provide me a healthy puppy as he has stated in the websites. I have made comments on his profile regarding this and unfortunately he deleted his profile but I still see him on other websites. So please everyone, whoever that have been cheated by him. Voice out your experience. He was a rude monster when I approached him on the dog issues and request a refund. We should bring this man down for he cares nothing but his money. My puppy had passed away due to this virus. It was the most painful thing that ever happen to me to see this cute innocent puppy died. My puppy fought so hard against this disease and she never give up. And I believe I should not give up to let the public aware of this cruel person. Whoever experience this, please share so we can stop all this breeders for continuing to kill the puppies.....
Old 05-13-2010, 06:16 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation
Default Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Dear Gisele,

We're very sorry to hear of what happened to your puppy. Please do share with us more details on your communications with this irresponsible pet seller, so our community is aware of his actions.

We have also flagged his account, so other members that come across his profile or pets would be aware of your complaint:

Profile of QQPoodle:
http://www.petfinder.my/members/QQPoodle/

If he does not respond in this thread to clarify things within 1 week, we will take further actions to permanently suspend and blacklist him in our network.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-13-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Animal Lover

I found his profile on this website. He seemed to be confident in selling a healthy dog as he stated the puppy is vaccinated, dewormed & healthy. Yet saying he wants to make everyone to have a poodle as it is his dream. When I called him, he was all friendly leading me to his house to view the puppies. I fell in love with the puppy I bought at first sight. He wasn't around when I purchased the puppy. But his mother said I can return the puppy when there's something wrong. On the 5th day of purchase my puppy had diarrhea and I was really concern so I brought her to the vet. Well, discovered parvovirus. Approached this man for refund, he was rude and he scolded me why did I bring the puppy to see doctor. If I didn't bring her for check up, God knows what happen, are they just gonna kill the puppy with their own hand without even trying to save her and replace one for me? and can replacement be done? With just 5 days my feeling with the puppy is fully attached, nothing can replace that bond and feeling. As I looked into further on this matter, I found there's alot of people had fallen into his scam too. And this has been going on for more than 6 months. Why is he not doing anything when everyone is complaining his puppies is sick and especially with parvovirus, it is easily spread between dogs and deadly to puppies. If it happen to only me, I would consider myself unlucky but this happen to lots of people and he still continues to sell without doing anything to safe the puppy.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Dear Gisele,

Thanks for your details. Can you explain further on where you found information on those other people that have been scammed him?

We would like to obtain more information and evidence from these victims as well, and submit it to relevant authorities for further action.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Animal Lover

http://my.88db.com/Buy-Sell/Pets/ad-371176/
http://www.adpost.com/my/
http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/37660/
http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/37661/
http://kualalumpurcity.olx.com.my/qq...e-iid-90063003

These are the ones that are still available on the website with ppl complaints. I saw more but unfortunately he deleted it. Before this with his profile in this website www.petfinder.com.my. There are people complaining too but he deleted it. If you can retrieve back the history of his profile then it will be magic and wonderful. Much better if you can post it out and let ppl know and more evidence to show. I really do hope you are really taking action as you mention so this will not happen in the future again on other people and puppies dying innocently. Thank you...
Old 05-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

there are a lot of happening everywhere and if you really want to purchase something especially pets..careful when you buy directly from breeder

i dont really trust breeder claiming 100% pure breed or whatever shit

when they sell cheap also there should something behind.....

if you really want to buy ...buy from someone you know or a friend of yours

never go searching and buy pet online..i dont why but i always go against it

this kind of breeder all they care is to breed and make quick profit... some cases as such they even steal ppl puppies and let the dog breed like nobody business for the sake of making money because there are demand !

always careful... if you really want pure breed, go with a reputable license pet shop.... try and stop these kind of breeding buying - once stop, demand low can save more pet stealing crimes!

nowaday ppl breed for the sake of $$$$$ not for a sake of making sure you are happy with your pets!
you are not the only victim there are a lot and they always find holes free advertisement and go put up pet adoption! sick ppl!
Old 05-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
always careful... if you really want pure breed, go with a reputable license pet shop....
hmmm....I think it's not a good idea to buy from a pet shop. The reason being, if a breeder lets a pet shop sells his puppies or kittens, it means the breeder doesn't care who his puppies or kittens end up with. Which then tells me that the breeder is breeding for money.

The ethical breeder is someone who breeds out of passion for that breed and wants to improve the standard of that breed. He only sells his puppies or kittens when approached by people he knows and trusts will take excellent care of his puppies or kittens. He would rather keep his puppies or kittens instead of selling them to any Tom, Dick & Harry. They will never advertise their puppies or kittens for sale. And.......a licensed breeder, or a reputable breeder may not be an ethical breeder.

So, do your homework first.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:03 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Gisele,

We have restored all his pet profiles and comments, so they are publicly visible to all members. His account has been locked so he can no longer make further changes to the pet profiles or deactivate them.

To members that wish to see previous complaints, please proceed to his profile below and click on the corresponding pet profiles:

http://www.petfinder.my/members/qqpoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisele View Post
These are the ones that are still available on the website with ppl complaints. I saw more but unfortunately he deleted it. Before this with his profile in this website www.petfinder.com.my. There are people complaining too but he deleted it. If you can retrieve back the history of his profile then it will be magic and wonderful.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:08 PM
PetFinder Administrator

That's right, Vivien and Blackie! Scammers will find all sorts of ways and loopholes, as long as there is profit to be made.

The cooperation of our community is essential so that we can receive timely feedback from the experiences of our members, and to warn and educate others from these unscrupulous people.

Also, please seriously consider adopting one instead of buying. There are lots of absolutely cute and lovely ones available!
Old 05-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Animal Lover

CanuckinKL2 is on a distinguished road

There are so many dogs up for adoption whose rescuers have taken the time and bared the cost of vaccinations and proper medical care. These are true dog lovers in my mind. Adoption is the best way to go in my opinion.

So sorry for your loss gisele. Take the time to grieve but when you are ready to love another dog, pls consider looking at adopting.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Animal Lover

Thank you all for all your supports. And thank you so much for putting the efforts together to stop this guy. At least I know that there are somebody out there that still care for the dogs and the victims. I have a few adopted pets back at my hometown as I have landed property. Currently I stayed at apartment which is why I aimed for smaller dogs at that moment when I purchased my puppy from this bastard. And this is the first time this disaster happen to me after owning more than 10 dogs before since I was a baby. My family have always love and take good care of dogs. All of us was in despair for the loss of this puppy. It was the first time we loss our dogs so young and due to this virus. It is really a pity. But I guess time heals all wounds. To everyone out there that had been through this, I believe its painful but my prayers is with you. May all this irresponsible breeders get punishment for what they did to these puppies.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hmmm....I think it's not a good idea to buy from a pet shop. The reason being, if a breeder lets a pet shop sells his puppies or kittens, it means the breeder doesn't care who his puppies or kittens end up with. Which then tells me that the breeder is breeding for money.

The ethical breeder is someone who breeds out of passion for that breed and wants to improve the standard of that breed. He only sells his puppies or kittens when approached by people he knows and trusts will take excellent care of his puppies or kittens. He would rather keep his puppies or kittens instead of selling them to any Tom, Dick & Harry. They will never advertise their puppies or kittens for sale. And.......a licensed breeder, or a reputable breeder may not be an ethical breeder.

So, do your homework first.
only those pet shop that is reputable and got license..some pet shop do distribute or sell dog that are pure breed with MKA license..those kind are ok
but i dont agree going those pet shop - that is backyard or some neighbour with XXX name....that they claim pure breed.

There are certain buyers are crazy about pure breed so there is still demand. Of course it is best to adopt that we are educate people but then again there will still be people who wants pure breed for a reason ...even like cats..... buyer can pay lots of bucks to get one expensive cat..

anyway those going cheap advertisement thru here or anywhere that is free posting beware unless you really know that person very well - your friend or so then its ok....

there are a lot out there..... seeing ppl pushing their stocks... and those selling cheap are the "something behind" which some buyer dont know. Petfinder.my is also a channel and you dont really know the member each very well and some use free channel to dispose and make quick buck. Even adoption pets are also they do in certain ways by certain people as well. That is the world nowadays..sad isnt it :(
Old 06-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Animal Lover

andyliau is on a distinguished road

Just send this bastard to jail.....

I have write to SPCA but sadly no action taken and no 1 contact me...

Date : 21/5/2010

SPCA Selangor
Jalan Kerja Air Lama,
68000 Ampang,
Selangor.
Fax : 03-4252 8382
Email : enquiries@spca.org.my

Dear Sir / Madam,

REPORT ON ILLEGAL THAI BREEDER AT TAMAN KENCANA, CHERAS

The above mentioned refers.

I purchased a toy poodle puppy from the above address on 12/5/2010. The puppy was in critical illness after 2-3 day I bought home. My self and my wife had sent him to see veterinary twice recently. The situation of the puppy is not stable and unsure now.

The breeders from Thai explained the puppies sourced from North Malaysia and given 1st vaccination and de-wormed. A dark skin Thai boy age at 20+ years old with another Thai women believed is his mother are at 40+ years old. Both of them can speak fluent Cantonese and Mandarin.

I encountered many victims on some web’s forums were defrauded by the same breeder. I chatted with others who believed are victim’s friend and told that victim were failed to request a refund and nearly attacked by him and his accomplices name Ivan Goh, a local Chinese.

There are some comments voiced out from the web:-
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...19716028057655
http://www.jbtalks.cc/viewthread.php...age%3D2&page=1

The Thai breeder posted at frequently at Mudah.com.my appears with the various names and contact numbers.
http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&th=1&q=poodle&cg=0&w=1

I believe the breeder is actively selling the ‘sick puppies’ to the public in KL’s area and the numbers of victims are tremendously mushrooming. I hope SPCA to execute immediate action to avoid tragic happens to the dogs and the public.

The Thai breeder informations:-
1. Address : No. 23, Jalan Kencana 4, Taman Kencana, Cheras.
2. A dark skin Thai boy age at 20+ years old with another Thai women believed is his mother are at 40+ years old.
3. Contact numbers with various name : Mr. QQ / Mr. KSQuah / Siang /
019-324 3661 / 012-2506449 / 012-4350355 / 012-250 2648 / 018-2819 815

Kindly advice on which relevant authorities I shall consult.

Thank you.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Animal Lover

http://cforum4.cari.com.my/viewthrea...extra=page%3D4

The clinic at puchong told me, SPCA cant do anything against this seller.
So who is responsible on this? Police? Is a fraud case....

12/5/2010 刚买的toy poodle,大概两个月大,我和太太的第一只狗。
卖家是蕉莱 cheras KL 住家 。
狗狗都从吉打州来,他说的。
我们交易没单,他有送一点狗粮。
吃了躯虫药,打了第一支针,3 in 1的,他说的。
但是,他说最好再打3支 6 in 1 的, 是这样的吗?

头2-3天还好的,过后就觉得不对路了。
前几天18/5/2010看了医生,它伤风,咳嗽有痰,很多眼屎,大便时烂时硬的。
医生叫喂它吃鸡胸肉,不要喂狗饼,因为狗饼会引起它肚泻。
一天喂两次药,观察21天。
医生说,康复或死亡,要看它自己。
看了70多元,目前情况没有好转。

目前它胃口还不错,只是很快就累,睡很多。
买它的时候,几只里,它是最好动的。
看它这几晚都睡得不好,呼吸都很辛苦,看到都心酸,不管怎样它都是一只生命。

怎麽办? 受骗也好,我只想它康复,有的救吗?
这里有没有专家?小的toy poodle 那麽难养的吗?

——————————————————————————————————————

20/5/2010
我们昨晚带它看去看第二次医生,答案时50%-50%。
它情况很糟糕,今早吃很少,昨晚没大便,一直鼻塞呼吸很辛苦。

1/6/2010
我的玩具贵宾死了。died on 31/5/2010
它的病情反复,去Bdr Puteri Puchong看Dr. Edmund。
医生说没得救,今下午送去安乐死了。
我和太太在外等候时,医生帮它注射药物,只听到痛苦的最后叫声。
叫的很惨。可以想象一只有生命的动物在死亡的惨叫声是多麽恐怖。

太太哭得很伤心。我不知怎样安抚她。令到我很心痛。
是我送她的生乐礼物。
大大小小花了整千块,3个星期。唉。。。。我买错了礼物。

一个很狠的教训

这是卖家的资料,有人认识他吗?他的狗是否有问题的?
Mr. QQ/Mr. Quah/Siang 好像泰国人,20多岁,黑皮肤。 = 0193243661 / 0122506449 / 0124350355
No. 23, Jalan Kencana 4, Taman Kencana, Cheras.
他在mudah KL 篇 和 88db 和 adpost放很多post。

http://www.myadpost.com/cylosquah/?s...aea853365b5456

http://profiles.friendster.com/qq4u (confirm是gay的)

http://www.mudah.my/Cute+Size+Short+...le-6121570.htm

http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&th=1&q=poodle&cg=0&w=1

================================================

这个所谓的无良狗贩连最基本的第一支预防针都不舍得给它们打,你们要让更多无辜的小狗白死吗?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Animal Lover

Hey andy,

Thank you for the feedback. I need people like you to get back to me. I had write to many organisations(the star, consumer affair, spca, fomca, mka and forums)to take action and sadly no one done anything. I have report to the police on my puppy case as well but they never get back to me. You have no idea how much I want to get this bastard. He have been doing this for years and it is impossible he don't know that he is providing sick dogs. He is an extreme killer. When I message him on my puppy case. He did not even feel sorry and threaten me to talk to him face to face. I wish to be in contact with you. Would you please PM me. I have talk to a lawyer, he said I need more witnesses so I hope you will stand by my side. Sadly Malaysia is a country that does not have laws on pets purchase protection. I read alot on other countries pets laws and consumer affair. All of them have 7 days protections which means if the dog is sick in between 7 days of purchase, dog breeders are liable for the pet fees and the vet fees. The best part is 100% dog consumers that sued the dog breeders on sick dogs won. I hope to hear from you soon. And please do not give up to give this guy a lesson. He is a total monster. I wonder why the people that purchase sick dogs from him before never take action. And please save as much evidence as you can.

Regards,
Gisele
Old 06-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Animal Lover

one more thing, please ask other victim to pm me as well if you know any. If things goes smoothly, I shall be in contact with you all. To be honest, I am tired to depend on organisations, police and people that said will help us. They do nothing and sad to see people did not fight for their rights and for their dogs. Animal deserve to die with respect too. Someone should put a full stop and make public aware of this issues. Make a report to police first. so there maybe a report...
Old 06-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Animal Lover

Admin, pls come in......
Old 06-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I fwd this post to someone working in Jab Haiwan and she said you guys can make a complaint with the nearest Jab Perkhidmatan Veterinar. She said no such law in Malaysia that protect pet purchaser but you can complaint bout the disease to JPV.

http://www.dvssel.gov.my/cms/index.php

All the best!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:38 AM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road

Oh also my friend fr JPV said that all breeders in Malaysia must have license for breeding. Chk if this bastard has any. If not, you guys can use this against him/her.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Animal Lover

wilderness is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Beware, everyone. Cyclos Siang is back on Petfinder!!

http://www.petfinder.my/members/Petpetpetshop/

Newly registered his membership three days ago. Not sure if he still operates from Taman Kencana in Cheras, but it seems he has also started operating a shop in Taman Connaught.

One of his postings:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/15367/
shows his phone numbers: 0162799506 / 0124350355

Don't say you have not been fore-warned....