Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies > Doggy TV & Photos

Doggy TV & Photos Post photos of your dogs or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your puppies and doggy buddies.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Animal Lover

ronaldm is on a distinguished road
Default Can you name them?

hello all,

they are my puppies, i had just bought it few days ago and named them brown and sheped. it's been a while since the last time we have a dog around. i just thought that since i am now working at labuan and seldom coming back home, its good to have this 2 puppies around to make my younger brother and mother a little bit busy at home. :)

The pet seller, told me that "si brown" is a doberman mix labrador puppy, and "si sheped" is an australian shepherd puppy. but i think both of them is a mix breed. but maybe they do have the said breed blood-line in them. so i am thinking if anybody here could help me confirm whether they do have that look (the said breed) in them. sorry if i am asking too much. I just can't sit well if not knowing if its true or not.

"si brown" have a short and dense coat, while "si sheped" have a medium length coat.

if you needed more info, just ask, i will do my best.

Last edited by ronaldm; 11-01-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: add more info.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can you name them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldm View Post

but maybe they do have the said breed blood-line in them. so i am thinking if anybody here could help me confirm whether they do have that look (the said breed) in them. sorry if i am asking too much. I just can't sit well if not knowing if its true or not.
Hi, Ronaldm,

What cute puppies! I hope your mother and younger brother will be happy to enjoy their company while you're in Labuan.

You ask for someone to confirm whether there is any Doberman or Australian Shepherd blood in them. I don't think that's possible. Sure, I can look at a photo and think, Gee that dog looks like it has some of this or that breed in it. But without knowing the dog's parents, it's never more than an educated guess. These two pups are certainly mixed-breed. I don't think it's possible to tell what the mixture is. Maybe there's some Doberman blood in Si Brown, for example. I think the more important question is, does it matter?

Mixed-breed dogs are often much hardier and healthier than their pedigreed counterparts. They are no less loving and intelligent. Did you buy these dogs to compete in dog shows, or to be good companions for your family?

My advice? Give them both lots of love, exercise, good food and health care, and they will give you more love and loyalty than you can put a price on.

Last edited by Maneki Neko; 11-03-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Animal Lover

ronaldm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can you name them?

Thanks for your reply maneki,

yes, my mother and brother really enjoying their present, even the rest of the family like them a lot when we bring them balik kampung several times recently. glad to see them happy.

maybe, I was too eager to know what breed was my puppies is back then (previous post), it might be because i wanted to get a pure breed puppy at first but end up getting them, since my mother insisted, i just can't resist her.

but then i realize. what matter most is our commitment to give this two puppies the love and care they deserved. nothing less. so, i am going to make sure that, they get what they deserve from us. :)

but then, we are happy to have 1 more puppy. this time we are looking for an indoor and small type of dog (poodle,terrier,thih tzu, beagle, pug are in my mind now, mixed also can, as long as they are small type)

so to my fellow dog lovers out there, who are looking for a place to let go(adopt)/sell their puppy with good price, and live in Sabah. please pm me.

we are not in hurry, we are taking our time. a lot of thing need to be considered. but, if it suit us, then we will be gladly take it.