Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 03-18-2010, 12:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road
Default Voiceless Dog -Wood Shoved Down Throat, Leg & Neck Tied Tight 2 Pole

Malaysiakini :

I am writing because of a grievous incident that took place on Monday, March 15 at about 3pm at Kepong Central KTM Station. My friends and I (six of us) were there to take the train to the Bank Negara station.

After parking our cars, we heard a dog howling, more like a painful cry. Then, we noticed a dog being tied to the grill (steel fence) of the KTM station. As we approached the dog, we stood aghast at the sight.

The stray dog's leg and neck was tied very tightly to the grill and a piece of wood had been shoved down inside its throat! The dog was bleeding and its feces were all around it. The string was attached to a pole in the KTM station.

Immediately, we confronted the KTM workers. They said that it was done by Kuala Lumpur City Hall workers because a minister was to be visiting the station next week. They failed to explain further.

At once, we called the SPCA and the Paws animal welfare society. The SPCA responded efficiently by informing us that an animal control officer would be there soon. We made a slight commotion in front of the KTM station but the KTM workers were not concerned at all.

After about an hour, as we were returning to the KTM Kepong Central Station, we received a call from the SPCA officer stating that the dog was now not tied up and was moving around. When we arrived, the dog was limping. The same KTM workers avoided us as we tried to confront them. A passer-by told us that the dog has been that way for quite some time.

The SPCA officer could not capture the dog as it walked away for quite a distance. He advised us to write to the media and to the SPCA as well.

Doenn't our country's animal rights support the idea that an animal has the right to live its life without being harmed and hurt by humans? We realize that people define the meaning of animal rights and abuse in different ways but aren't the citizens of our country merciful? This dog could have been just put to sleep if it had been harming the public or causing a nuisance. Why stick a wooden stick down its throat?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fca95bfa6a532ff60c611f4bc8169205.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	9083   Click image for larger version

Name:	01f16dc4dff9572dc6b0091de4246d01.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	9085  

Last edited by melmel; 03-18-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:39 PM
[dun wake my devil side]

angelicdevil is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to angelicdevil
Default Re: Voiceless Dog -Wood Shoved Down Throat, Leg & Neck Tied Tight 2 Pole

so sorry for da dog..
cant look at da pics long enough..its just inhumane...
but just a tot, i dun think DBKL staff "rajin" enough to chase+catch+tied da dog like dat..
coz we got our Vector Dept., da 1 specialize for capturing stray dogs.
n they just a call away..(any DBKL staff can get da fon no easily,-seriously)
i suggest u question da KTM staff betul2... coz i think dia just petik nama DBKL je.. coz yeaaah.., we're da easy+acceptable explaination any1 can take, rite...?
plus, IS THERE REALLY DBKL staff working at da station??
coz im a DBKL staff, n i never heard of any staff stationed there..really..
Old 03-19-2010, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: Voiceless Dog -Wood Shoved Down Throat, Leg & Neck Tied Tight 2 Pole

d above article was quote from M'siakini - udr letter section. since u r a DBKL staff, perhaps u can check wi Chandrakahn if u hapen 2 c him. Anyway, I'll b sending stray cat & dog 2 Klinik Kembiri in DBKL 4 neutering tmrw, I'll clarify wi him . tx

MDDB Notice Board :

What's going on.........

Just when we thought we can take a short break from advocacy and update our supporters about our rescue work - this crops up. We are shocked and appalled that human beings can actually resort to such cruelty. The letter says the six young people were told that the dog had been tied-up like that for quite a while - didn't it kick the conscience of the people who had passed by? Our rescuer friend Miza Nordin says she will go an look for the dog this evening as it definetely needs medical attention. The stick has also been identified as the pole used by council dog catchers. So, there must be truth that the dog was tied in that position by DBKL workers. We called KTM and its public relations officer Fazil said he too was shocked with the pictures. He has asked for emails to be directed to him and said he would redirect them all to the KTMB president. So people, its back to pushing for justice again.

KTMB - write to:

fazil@ktmb.com.my
Fazil - 03- 22631106

DEWAN BANDARAYA

DATUK BANDAR KUALA LUMPUR
Y. Bhg. Datuk Seri Ahmad Fuad Bin Ismail
Datuk Bandar Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2617 9070
datukbandar@dbkl.gov.my

En. Mohamad Salleh bin Abdullah
Pegawai Khas I Datuk Bandar
Tel: 603-2617 9075

En. Md Aznan bin Md. Zain
Pegawai Khas II Datuk Bandar
Tel: 603-2617 9066

DBKL's man in charge of dog catching

Dr. Zainol Ariffin bin Pawanchee
603-2027 5301

Aduan DBKL:

03-2617 9925
03-2617 9936
dbkl@dbkl.gov.my

Federal Territories and Urban Wellbeing Ministry (Under which DBKL falls)

Minister
YB. Dato' Raja Nong Chik
bin Dato' Raja Zainal Abidin
rnc@kwp.gov.my
03-88897878

Roslima bt. Muhammad
Pembantu Khas Menteri
roslima@@kwp.gov.my

Zainor binti Mohd Nor
Pembantu Tadbir (Kesetiausahaan) Menteri
zainor@kwp.gov.my

Shazril Fariza bin Faridam
Setiausaha Sulit Kanan
shazril@kwp.gov.my

Deputy Minister

YB. Datuk M. Saravanan
Timbalan Menteri Wilayah Persekutuan
Dan Kesejahteraan Bandar
03-88897998
saravanan@kwp.gov.my

Suria Kumar a/l Subramaniam
Setiausaha Sulit Kanan Timbalan Menteri
03-88897997
sooria@kwp.gov.my

Deputy Minister in charge of public complaints at the Prime Minister's Department

Datuk T. Murugiah
murugiah@pmo.gov.my

PUBLIC COMPLAINTS BUREAU - PRIME MINISTER'S DEPARTMENT MALAYSIA - You can make online complaints
http://www.pcb.gov.my/
http://apps1.pcb.gov.my/eApps/bpaiad....do?aplCode=en
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 PM
[dun wake my devil side]

Dr. Zainol Ariffin bin Pawanchee is da Director of Health Dept. of DBKL.

other persons' contact in case u need 'em:

Bahagian Kawalan Vektor
Dr. Ahmad Zaidi b Zainal Abidin (Health Officer)
Harun b Arshad
Sekretariat Kawalan - Mohd Rahim b Omar, Mohd Jaafar b Hassan
03-20275381
03-20275300 (main line)

Bahagian Pusat Kurungan Haiwan - Jalan Air Panas, Setapak
Chandrakant Patel
03-40254963
Old 03-20-2010, 02:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

Terima kasih Cik Angelic Devil .

Today I brought 2 stray cats to Klinik Kembiri DBKL for neutering, Chandrakant was off.

Action by MDDB :
Our rescuer friend Miza Nordin says she will go an look for the dog this evening as it definetely needs medical attention.

Action by DVS :
We have arraged for the inspection at the said site in fact yesterday by our Kuala Lumpur DVS Enforcement Team.

We could not locate the said dog after we made some enquiries from the surrouding people. We believed the said dog is a stray dog and had been released by the public.

As we hv not been able to establish any thing in the said location, we therefore conclude this case as NFA (No Further Action) unless new evidence can be surfaced or received by the DVS. In future, you are advised to contact the nearest DVS Enforcement office as soon as possible to report any incident of cruelty to animals for effective enforcement action (we need evidence to act against the culprit).

Once again thank you, your concern for the welfare of animals is greatly appreciated by DVS.

Mr Soh
DVS

Action by PETA :
Hello and thank you for reporting this horrific incident to PETA. Are you able to try to locate this poor dog? If somebody can contain him, we are happy to pay to get him some medical care immediately

Stephanie
PETA
Old 03-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Animal Lover

Adila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Malaysiakini :

I am writing because of a grievous incident that took place on Monday, March 15 at about 3pm at Kepong Central KTM Station. My friends and I (six of us) were there to take the train to the Bank Negara station.

After parking our cars, we heard a dog howling, more like a painful cry. Then, we noticed a dog being tied to the grill (steel fence) of the KTM station. As we approached the dog, we stood aghast at the sight.

The stray dog's leg and neck was tied very tightly to the grill and a piece of wood had been shoved down inside its throat! The dog was bleeding and its feces were all around it. The string was attached to a pole in the KTM station.

Immediately, we confronted the KTM workers. They said that it was done by Kuala Lumpur City Hall workers because a minister was to be visiting the station next week. They failed to explain further.

At once, we called the SPCA and the Paws animal welfare society. The SPCA responded efficiently by informing us that an animal control officer would be there soon. We made a slight commotion in front of the KTM station but the KTM workers were not concerned at all.

After about an hour, as we were returning to the KTM Kepong Central Station, we received a call from the SPCA officer stating that the dog was now not tied up and was moving around. When we arrived, the dog was limping. The same KTM workers avoided us as we tried to confront them. A passer-by told us that the dog has been that way for quite some time.

The SPCA officer could not capture the dog as it walked away for quite a distance. He advised us to write to the media and to the SPCA as well.

Doenn't our country's animal rights support the idea that an animal has the right to live its life without being harmed and hurt by humans? We realize that people define the meaning of animal rights and abuse in different ways but aren't the citizens of our country merciful? This dog could have been just put to sleep if it had been harming the public or causing a nuisance. Why stick a wooden stick down its throat?
God! That's so horrible! I want to praise you & your friends efforts to help the poor dog But honestly I can't help much as I have no experience in handling this kind of case. However I can offer to help you and others to find the dog. Hope the dog is okay or at least safe.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Hello dear friends!

Its been a while since i last visited PF.

Let me give all a brief statement on this issue... we (SPCA) had visited and investigated this case.... it is still on going.

We had actually interviewed a few people of KTM at location. Through my experience with DBKL, such things had been done by DOG HATERS but not dog catchers. We were told by the people (KTM staff) that the dog had been chasing and biting the public... SO THEY SAID! My reply was simple, "there must be a reason or reasons why the poor dog chase and bite... TO DEFEND ITSELF... FROM BAD HUMAN OR HE / SHE IS IN FEAR...

DBKL p.i.c. has been very cooperative about this case and running their own investigation as well. Lets not jump to conclusion at the moment until the real culprit is being caught. WHY DOES A DOG CATCHER NEED TO TIE UP THE HEAD AND THE LEGS OF THE POOR DOG AND LEFT IT THERE FOR A FEW DAYS? THEN SHOVE A STICK INTO ITS MOUTH... IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT IT IS A JOB OF A DOG HATER?!

Those people were defensive, and talk with "HATE" in their voices. It is obvious they (the KTM) were defensive... why be defensive if they are right? Hmmm...

Our staff went a couple of time to the location, and once saw the poor soul limping and running away... the KTM staff said it has been caught last 16.03.2010, but we check with DBKL, there was no dog catching operation within the area at all for the whole week... it was not in their record nor the contractor's. There was no such dog in DBKL's pound. It may now hiding away and found a new place for safety, or in doggy heaven.

So, lets all pray for justice... pray for the real sinner to be caught! Lets work together people! We need to put our heads together.

Meanwhile, lets send positive & good vibes to the poor dog (if its still alive) & for the sinner (s) to be found.

p/s: BTW there's a lot of strays at KEPONG CENTRAL station... help them if we can before another tragedy happen... we need everyone's help.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

sis, what are the things that need to be done to help the stray dogs there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
p/s: BTW there's a lot of strays at KEPONG CENTRAL station... help them if we can before another tragedy happen... we need everyone's help.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

MDDB Notice Board :

STATEMENT FROM KTMB
20 Mac 2010

to : malaysiandogsdeservebetter@gmail.com

KTM BERHAD’S RESPONSE ON MALAYSIAKINI’S ARTICLE ON THE CAPTURE AND TORTURE OF STRAY DOG AT KTM KOMUTER KEPONG SENTRAL STATION

The complaint letter by M.Nisha (Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM Station) in Malaysiakini dated 17 March 2010 is referred. KTM Berhad undoubtedly agrees that animal cruelty is not an acceptable behavior by any sane individual. It is uncivilized and intolerable by any religion and race in the world.

As reported, KTM Berhad has confirmed that the incident took place at KTM Komuter Kepong Sentral Station.

For your information, KTM Berhad, represented by a group of its senior officers, had conducted an investigation and went to see the staff at the said station to get more information as well as to visit the location of the incident. Essentially, the unpleasant incident had nothing to do with Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) or any of its employees. The name of the organisation was quoted indirectly when our counter clerk, who was not really aware of the incident, was asked about the situation. The clerk answered on impulse when he said that the dog was ‘perhaps’ captured and strapped by the officers from DBKL.

Even though his remarks was said by mistake, we are sorry for that he should have had investigated the situation before providing any statement. KTM Berhad is deeply sorry for the situation and would like to apologise to DBKL. It was not our intention to smear the image of DBKL with the incident. We hope DBKL is willing to accept our sincere apology.

With regards to the incident on 15 March 2010, the stray dog was captured by the staff of KTM Berhad with the help from our janitors who work at the station. For your information, the dog has been roaming the station for almost two years, and during that period, KTM Berhad had lodged more than three reports to Majlis Perbandaran Selayang (MPS) via telephone, with the final report made one day before the dog was captured, which was on 14 March 2010.

The necessity to catch the dog was made due to its troubling behavior whereby it had attacked and bitten our passengers at the parking area as well as in front of the KTM Komuter Kepong Sentral Station ticketing counter. However, the attacks and bites did not inflict any serious injuries so far. The last attack was reported on the evening after it was released which involved one Vietnamese passenger. Aside from that, we also found its feces around the platform area and during rainy seasons, the dog posed an inconvenience for the Muslim passengers especially, as its wet fur might touch them.

The decision to capture the dog was made due to the operation requirement, not because of the minister visit as per quoted by our staff. The dog was caught at round 12.00 noon and released at 1.30 pm. According to the staff we investigated, the piece of wood which was claimed shoved into his throat was not true. They did tie the dog to the fence. However, they did not shove the wood into its throat with the intention to torture or inflict injury to the animal. The wood, which was seen in its mouth, was the bait used when they were trying to catch it and the dog kept biting on the end of it. The staff tried to remove it from its jaw but it clamped the wood shut, we only managed to remove it after the second try.

The dog was released because we did not receive any confirmation from MPS to collect the animal. As reported, the dog was still straying around the area after it had been released.

I hope the general public should also appreciate the effort taken by the KTMB staff to address this recurring nuisance towards our KTM Commuter passengers whose patronage and peace has been disturbed by this stray dog.(Dear All, KTMB requests the public to appreciate their act & say TQ to them) Whilst, we do recognize the method, in this instance, was questionable, it was done purely for the sake and comfort of our passengers. There was no intent of being cruel or to torture the stray dog. Our priority is for the safety and well-being of our passengers.

We will make sure that there will be no similar incident to take place. We have identified more efficient alternatives in handling stray dogs/wild animals, which is by contacting the SPCA and the local authorities to solve the problem at other stations as well.

We do not condone animal cruelty, what more to be a part of the brutality. However, I think the public should also evaluate the original intention it was meant to and not to quickly jump to condemn the method use without understanding the sequence of events. I am sure, all of us, when bitten by a mosquito, will hit it instantly without much thought. Is that considered as cruelty to insects? I know for a fact that, some time ago, when the crows [gagak] cause serious unhealthy situation in Klang, a campaign was mounted to shoot down the crows in a big way when their presence became intolerable. Is there some other way of doing it?

We truly hope that the explanation given is clear and we hope that the incident does not reflect the organisation in general.

Thank you.

Dr Aminuddin Adnan
aminuddin@ktmb.com.my
President
KTMB

Last edited by melmel; 03-21-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

[QUOTE=melmel;78154]MDDB Notice Board :

For your information, KTM Berhad, represented by a group of its senior officers, had conducted an investigation and went to see the staff at the said station to get more information as well as to visit the location of the incident. Essentially, the unpleasant incident had nothing to do with Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) or any of its employees. The name of the organisation was quoted indirectly when our counter clerk, who was not really aware of the incident, was asked about the situation. The clerk answered on impulse when he said that the dog was ‘perhaps’ captured and strapped by the officers from DBKL.

my statement: VERY UNPROFESSIONAL & SILLY

With regards to the incident on 15 March 2010, the stray dog was captured by the staff of KTM Berhad with the help from our janitors who work at the station.

My comment: looks like they are the culprit

The necessity to catch the dog was made due to its troubling behavior whereby it had attacked and bitten our passengers at the parking area as well as in front of the KTM Komuter Kepong Sentral Station ticketing counter. However, the attacks and bites did not inflict any serious injuries so far. The last attack was reported on the evening after it was released which involved one Vietnamese passenger.

My comment:It was afraid of the Vietnamese who happens to EAT DOGS! IT WAS PROTECTING ITSELF FROM BEING ATTACK OR EATEN... cause & reaction! Full stop!

The decision to capture the dog was made due to the operation requirement, not because of the minister visit as per quoted by our staff. The dog was caught at round 12.00 noon and released at 1.30 pm. According to the staff we investigated, the piece of wood which was claimed shoved into his throat was not true. They did tie the dog to the fence.

My comment: why tied the legs too?! IS THAT AN EXCUSE? BAIT? U CAN TIED THE LEGS, BUT CAN'T PULL THE STICK?! BULL S***!

However, they did not shove the wood into its throat with the intention to torture or inflict injury to the animal. The wood, which was seen in its mouth, was the bait used when they were trying to catch it and the dog kept biting on the end of it. The staff tried to remove it from its jaw but it clamped the wood shut, we only managed to remove it after the second try.

The dog was released because we did not receive any confirmation from MPS to collect the animal. As reported, the dog was still straying around the area after it had been released.

[COLOR="red"]I hope the general public should also appreciate the effort taken by the KTMB staff to address this recurring nuisance towards our KTM Commuter passengers whose patronage and peace has been disturbed by this stray dog[COLOR="Blue"][I].(Dear

mY COMMENT: APPRECIATE CRUELTY?

I am sure, all of us, when bitten by a mosquito, will hit it instantly without much thought. Is that considered as cruelty to insects? I know for a fact that, some time ago, when the crows [gagak] cause serious unhealthy situation in Klang, a campaign was mounted to shoot down the crows in a big way when their presence became intolerable. Is there some other way of doing it?

MY COMMENT: STATEMENT OF A LOSER... SHALL WE COME UP WITH PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO INSECTS OR EVERY OTHER CREATURES? HOW ABOUT STOP RIPPING THE MOTHER EARTH, REPLANT THE TREES, LEAVE THE RIVERS ALONE, STOP UNNECESSARY DEVELOPMENT & NEUTER THE HUMAN, SO THIS WORLD WONT BE OVERPOPULATED, ENOUGH FOOD FOR EVERYONE AND NO MORE DESTROYING...

We truly hope that the explanation given is clear and we hope that the incident does not reflect the organisation in general.

MY COMMENT: ITS A BIT TOO LATE, may be... can you guys go and apologize to the dogs too?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 03-21-2010, 02:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Ya lah, ET's mummuy, m so sad @ d way tey treated d poor dog
Old 03-21-2010, 07:12 PM
[dun wake my devil side]

[QUOTE=melmel;78154]Essentially, the unpleasant incident had nothing to do with Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) or any of its employees. The name of the organisation was quoted indirectly when our counter clerk, who was not really aware of the incident, was asked about the situation. The clerk answered on impulse when he said that the dog was ‘perhaps’ captured and strapped by the officers from DBKL.
see..told ya.. thnx for da clarification.. but still NO THNX for wut u did to da dog...still didnt explain why tied da legs too...n da stick??geezzz...moron..

a suggestion to da rescuer team,
mybe u guys can put spca's posters anywhere n everywhere u can around da station..
coz obviously their staffs need education on cruelty on animals..
also to let them bear in mind dat SUMBODY, A LOT OF BODIES, CARE!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Thk Adila,
u may visit d blog appended below& read d readers' comments inclding Muslim :

http://malaysiandogsdeservebetter.blogspot.com/
Old 03-23-2010, 11:59 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Ya lah, ET's mummuy, m so sad @ d way tey treated d poor dog
Just like one of my new PF friend said, "they are sick people"...

Your friend,
ET's & 24 other children mummy

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 03-23-2010, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
sis, what are the things that need to be done to help the stray dogs there?
Get together with the rest of animal rescuer / individual, place food away from the human. They can smell from far... there is a lot of Vietnamese over there who happens to kill most of the dogs for consume. You don't want me to tell you how they did it! But I've once saw and stopped them, but too late for the poor dog, he was dead; head smashed opened...

Arghhh!

TNR: TRAP, NEUTER & REHOME not RELEASED

Traps can be borrow from MUNICIPALS... tell me if you need it.

Possible?

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 03-23-2010, 01:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

Malaysiakini :
Mar 2010

Of doggone stick-y savagery

I refer to the letter Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station.

Man, I can assure you, is a nasty creature. He demands, he deceives, he destroys. And since the beginning of civilisation, he's been propagating this veni, vidi, vici behaviour ubiquitously. In the latest episode of the 'Malaysia, Truly Beastly' series, this brutish barbarism has yet again been exposed extravagantly.

The above letter revealed a shackled dog with a mouthful of stick! Yes! A stick! To my surprise, I wasn't surprised. With the butchery of babies, the crushing of civil rights and legislation on lexicon, it seems almost natural to fetter a dog to a fence and feed it some timber.

Also not blood-curdling shocking is the complete and absolute show of apathy by those who bared witness to this gruesome scene. Save for the benevolent individuals who made the frantic report, a howling and hemorrhaging living being seemed to not bother the vast commuting commuters that day.

It was after all just a dog. A fang-filled, diseased-ridden, faeces-producing, oxygen-stealing dog. Its eventual death would be a mere kitchen matter to these folk.

So what has become of this country, one might ask. Are its people as heartless as this incident suggests? Or are we as Allah-fearing as we piously proclaim? All religions, mind you, preach custodianship of the world we inhabit; a world that includes animals.

But it is shamefully clear that while we human beings are religiously taken up with heavenly fooleries, we continually treat our animals like hell. We doggedly refuse to concern ourselves with something as pedestrian as the welfare of the animals in our 'custody'.

We would much rather train them for our sadistic amusement; slaughter them for our gastronomical indulgence and subject them to torture for our 'security'. Hence, as is with most animal cruelty cases in this country, the chorus of outrage will begin, torrential tears will be wept and animal activism will be re-awakened.

And with a modicum of luck, these Malaysian mindset-manufactured monsters will get a verbal walloping. But justice will not be served for this poor dog. One must be delusional to believe otherwise.

The circumstances surrounding the stick-shoving, shackling and subsequent release of the dog still elude me. But what has become damningly apparent is that Malaysia needs a fresh soul.

by Shenaaz - a Muslim
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	01f16dc4dff9572dc6b0091de4246d01.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	9093   Click image for larger version

Name:	fca95bfa6a532ff60c611f4bc8169205.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	9094  

Last edited by melmel; 03-23-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Get together with the rest of animal rescuer / individual, place food away from the human.
This is possible.

Quote:
TNR: TRAP, NEUTER & REHOME not RELEASED

Traps can be borrow from MUNICIPALS... tell me if you need it.
Let me get back to you on this.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

KTM DOG FOUND IN MPS POUND... TAKEN OUT AND IN THE HANDS OF MDDB FOR TREATMENT / REHOMING...

WELL DONE SPCA & MDDB...

FURTHER INFO & PHOTOS .... A LITTLE LATER!!!

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 03-24-2010, 09:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

MDDB Notice Board :

HE HAS BEEN FOUND

The dog which was tortured by the KTMB staff has been found. Thanks to the sharp eyes of SPCA's Murugan who spotted the dog at the Selayang Pound. We sent our friend to the pound and she waited for Selayang councillor Gunaraj George to gain entry.

SPCA was also there but was not allowed in by Evil Ernie. It took a good scolding by Gunaraj who also called her boss Dr Dr. Razif Zainol Abidin - 012-2252240, razif@mps.gov.my to tell him off! We think that they were feeding the dogs and getting the place clean before letting these people in.
So has anything changed at the Selayang pound? We think not other than the fact that four workers have been transferred out but the biggest culprit Evil Ernie is still there.

By right its this woman who has both shamed and humiliated the Selayang Municipal Council that should have been transferred. Coming back to the dog, the SPCA, which came there to collect a mother dog and three puppies, agreed that MDDB take the KTMB dog as we are looking into initiating legal action against KTMB.

Apparently, the dog catchers who had gone to the train station to capture the dog told Gunaraj they had been called umpteen times after Nisha's letter in Malaysiakini had created a ruckus. The dog had not wandered very far from the station, probably due to injuries and fear, when the Selayang catchers found it.

Therefore the KTMB people were lying through their teeth when they said the dog had wandered off. They had tried to get rid of the evidence by harassing the Selayang people to come and get the dog as soon as Nisha's letter was out.

We are now looking at initiating legal action against KTMB and have individuals who have come forward to be named as plaintiffs. We also have some young lawyers who have offered to initiate the legal action for free. We think we would also simultaneously initiate legal action against the Selayang pound for cruelty. Those who want to be a part of this please contact us as soon as possible.

P/S So Mr SOH of DVS, we have the evidence now - will you take any action against the culprits?

Pix :

a) Gunaraj screaming his head off to Razif over the phone to be allowed in
b) Being transported to secret destination
c) After being removed from the pound
d) The hungry and thirsty dog at MDDB's hideout

Read more: http://malaysiandogsdeservebetter.bl...#ixzz0j3H4jU88
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC00530.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	9098   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00536.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	9099   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00537.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	9100   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00538.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	9101  

Last edited by melmel; 03-30-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
[dun wake my devil side]

Quote:
KTM DOG FOUND IN MPS POUND...
hmmphhh..after campur tangan media, baru nak take action???