Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 09-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default 3 Very Cute And Adorable Kittens For Adoption

adoi!! Rosak otak kekawan aku ni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
jom blackie...!~

x per june... konpem ko x cam aku...akan ku pastikan aku datang ngan 4 kaki satu badan berbulu yer...ehehe..cumer saiznya lebey besar daripada biasa...!!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:07 AM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 Very Cute And Adorable Kittens For Adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
adoi!! Rosak otak kekawan aku ni.
ehehe....ok per... right or not blackie... lets go to the pr lounge together...
Old 09-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
ehehe....ok per... right or not blackie... lets go to the pr lounge together...
hehe, let's go.....let me look for my 4 kaki and badan berbulus costume....
Old 09-04-2008, 09:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

is there not anyone out there who wanna adopt these poor kitties????
Old 09-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
is there not anyone out there who wanna adopt these poor kitties????
have u tried posting in the adoption section in the petfinder main page?
Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
PetFinder Guru

yea i did post...

got gud n bad news....

gud news is got one fella sms me asking for gemook n musang... he's planning to take both of them this saturday... actually he wanted to take one... but i pujuk as to take both as they cannot be separated ma...n he agreed... it seems that both of them will be a birthday present for the brother....

the bad news is..i felt sad...they have to go away to a new owner... i'm soooo attached to all of them already.. but i really need to give them away...
Old 09-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
yea i did post...

got gud n bad news....

gud news is got one fella sms me asking for gemook n musang... he's planning to take both of them this saturday... actually he wanted to take one... but i pujuk as to take both as they cannot be separated ma...n he agreed... it seems that both of them will be a birthday present for the brother....

the bad news is..i felt sad...they have to go away to a new owner... i'm soooo attached to all of them already.. but i really need to give them away...
err, did he sound like he or his brother will really keep both kittens or he's just agreeing so as to please u? i'm concerned as to whether he'll keep one and give one away after he took them from u.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 AM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yea i did post...

got gud n bad news....

.:: Miss Musang tu vogue la Kak Filin... Kalau la saya boleh adopt, huhuhu... Tp konfem Mr Mondok penggal kepala saya... Those two furkids kt rumah tu pun tak terlayan... Ahakz!!! Notty sesangat... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-05-2008, 10:31 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
err, did he sound like he or his brother will really keep both kittens or he's just agreeing so as to please u? i'm concerned as to whether he'll keep one and give one away after he took them from u.
he sounded genuine...he even asked where to buy the pets stuff i.e food litter box, litter.. i explained to him it won't cost that much to keep to kittens...plus at least they have each other.... there was another guy asking for gemook.. i did try asking if he can take both gemook n musang..but he said dun wan... he juz want gemook.. so i told him, cannot lar....i'll see him on sunday....kua...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok View Post
.:: Miss Musang tu vogue la Kak Filin... Kalau la saya boleh adopt, huhuhu... Tp konfem Mr Mondok penggal kepala saya... Those two furkids kt rumah tu pun tak terlayan... Ahakz!!! Notty sesangat... ::.
ehehe...mmg dia vogue pon...kaler pon cantek... notty jugak... bulu lembut giler.... eheheh... tapi dia la yang paling kecik.....
Old 09-05-2008, 04:26 PM

Quote:
ehehe...mmg dia vogue pon...kaler pon cantek... notty jugak... bulu lembut giler.... eheheh... tapi dia la yang paling kecik.....
.:: Kiranya dia paling bongsu la tu... Hehhehe!!! kasik syiom sama dia yek... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-05-2008, 04:33 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok View Post
.:: Kiranya dia paling bongsu la tu... Hehhehe!!! kasik syiom sama dia yek... ::.
wokeh..boleh..eheheh
Old 09-07-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
wokeh..boleh..eheheh
.:: Dah ada yg di adopt ke??? ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hello everyone juz to let evryone know... musang and gemook, both are adopted by Allen and his bro..both are given to his brother as a birthdy gift...

dear allen n bro... thanks for adopting both of them... i hope both of u will shower them with lots of love.... thanks to u both, they are now adopted and have a good home... i definitely will is them alot.....pls do updte me from time to time..Thanx a bunch!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 11:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

juz a note...i felt so sad that i cried at home before giving them way to their new owners. i know they will be in good hands...when i got home erlier before, i already missed them soooo much...

hope both of u are always loved n have a good life... little one....
{mcr y}
Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 AM
PetFinder Guru

hello...albab is still available for adoption... it seems that the feed back i received for albab is abit dis-heartening..

most of them said that he doesnt look gud... not cute enuff and bla bla...truthfully...looks doesnt matter...once u really take care of them they will transform into great looking cats...

i personally have an experience in dat... sylvester used to look like albab when i first took him... juz look t him now... a major difference...!!!! please..please..please people... don't judge a book by its cover ok....

juz my 2 cents....

p/s : muka dia mmg la sememeh...nama pon stray...insya allah kalo jaga dia elok2 lawa la nnt....sorry if i'm abit emotional...but i'm very particular... dh la dia ni half blind...ppl go n judge his looks pulak...geram tau....

if really there is no one who wants to adopt him, my bf n i agreed to takecare of him.....
Old 09-08-2008, 08:27 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hello...albab is still available for adoption... it seems that the feed back i received for albab is abit dis-heartening..

most of them said that he doesnt look gud... not cute enuff and bla bla...truthfully...looks doesnt matter...once u really take care of them they will transform into great looking cats...

i personally have an experience in dat... sylvester used to look like albab when i first took him... juz look t him now... a major difference...!!!! please..please..please people... don't judge a book by its cover ok....

juz my 2 cents....

p/s : muka dia mmg la sememeh...nama pon stray...insya allah kalo jaga dia elok2 lawa la nnt....sorry if i'm abit emotional...but i'm very particular... dh la dia ni half blind...ppl go n judge his looks pulak...geram tau....

if really there is no one who wants to adopt him, my bf n i agreed to takecare of him.....
How annoying! Don't these people know that its not about looks? Its about the connection you develop with the animal? Aiyoyo.. Don't worry. A true animal lover will adopt him. Only a true animal lover deserves him.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:

juz my 2 cents....

i totally agree with filinlee here..
remembering back the times when i was finding adopters for the cats that i've saved, i saw that the naturally cute2 one was the easiest to get adopted...
well, that's the nature i guess...

i also remember the time when filinlee came to my house with her bf and her friend, ina (yeke nama nya ina,filin?heh,sory,lupa...)
at that time the last kitten available for adoption was Pirate and that time too he was not that cute as his siblings but he was the most active and i think he was the oldest one also..
i saw that filin's friend was not that interested in Pirate because of his looks but lucky that filin really2 persuaded her friend to adopt Pirate..
and like filin said, if we give the cat all the TLC we can give then sooner or later the cat will grow up to be the most cutest cat he/she can be..

i believe that too cause i've also had the same experience with Cherry..
When my bf and I found her, she really look the part of a stray kitten..
Small, fragile and skinny...
but now, there's no more signs of that, instead she's the most sexy kitty in the house...

So, strays come in many look, don't expect more but don't expect less either..
Just give every love you can give and they'll change according to your love in no time...
Don't be judgmental and ignorant..
Just my 60cents...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:32 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
How annoying! Don't these people know that its not about looks? Its about the connection you develop with the animal? Aiyoyo.. Don't worry. A true animal lover will adopt him. Only a true animal lover deserves him.
yea.. thats y.. i was sooo annoyed... see la how... if really no one i'll juz keep him for my own.... aduiii... tambah lagik anak bulus.... more money to serve food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
i totally agree with filinlee here..
remembering back the times when i was finding adopters for the cats that i've saved, i saw that the naturally cute2 one was the easiest to get adopted...
well, that's the nature i guess...

i also remember the time when filinlee came to my house with her bf and her friend, ina (yeke nama nya ina,filin?heh,sory,lupa...)
at that time the last kitten available for adoption was Pirate and that time too he was not that cute as his siblings but he was the most active and i think he was the oldest one also..
i saw that filin's friend was not that interested in Pirate because of his looks but lucky that filin really2 persuaded her friend to adopt Pirate..
and like filin said, if we give the cat all the TLC we can give then sooner or later the cat will grow up to be the most cutest cat he/she can be..

i believe that too cause i've also had the same experience with Cherry..
When my bf and I found her, she really look the part of a stray kitten..
Small, fragile and skinny...
but now, there's no more signs of that, instead she's the most sexy kitty in the house...

So, strays come in many look, don't expect more but don't expect less either..
Just give every love you can give and they'll change according to your love in no time...
Don't be judgmental and ignorant..
Just my 60cents...

its sooo true... i even had calls and messages for my 2 cuties, gemook n musang even after they were adopted... *sigh*.. i miss them le.... i know they are in good hands... now they all already very comfortable at the new place n having fun at the same time... eheheh.. gud for them...
si pirate sekarang makin gemuk.. berat sangat dia tuh... tapi penakut... kuat makan... skrg ada fungal infection so under treatment... betol kata zee.. kalo x pujuk mesti pirate x di ambil da.... eheheh