Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Food

Pet Food List and review pet food here

Old 08-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Animal Lover

Thetnu is on a distinguished road
Question Pet food and Shampoo

Hello everyone,

I just adopted two 1 year old dogs via pet finder n one kitten (not sure of the age coz i got him from the patrol station near my house and they said he has been there for few months). I want to find out which shampoo brand is suitable for them and which pet food brand i should go for . So pls give some advice such as brand name, pet shop name that i can go and buy and price(of coz reasonable price, i need to make sure that it doesn't go over my monthly expenses ) hehe. pls pls help me out . thank u so much :D
Old 08-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Animal Lover

kitten_penang is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pet food and Shampoo

for dogs there's alpo and fido brand shampoo cheap and easily available.if your keeping them outside go for the medicated type to keep ticks and fleas away.its a little more expensive but should be around +- rm20 . for dog kibbles theres alpo and pedigree they are the most common.you can get it at tesco less then rm30 a bag.
for cats theres whiskas cat food easily available at tesco too.cats hate baths you can get a bottle of shampoo at the pet section at tesco too.

pls buy pet food according to their age and size.read the lables properly some are for puppies some are for adults some are for toys and some are for large breeds.

if you want the more expensive type then theres even more to choose from.price for a 3 kg bag for instance can be from pedigree 27.50- black wood which is over rm100 if im not mistaken..theres also purina pro plan,ekanuba,science plan, purina sensitive diet, blackwood and call of the wild they are more premium brands.
the price you pay for them makes a lot of difference esp if you have a showdog or a long haired breed they designed the kibbles to look after specific areas of the dog like for example long haired,sensitive skin, sensitive diet,very large breeds and so on.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Animal Lover

kitten_penang is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pet food and Shampoo

btw i use different brands and flavors of kibbles for my dog.my husband says they are just like us we get bored eating the same thing day in day out
i use the dog whisperers brand deodorizing shampoo and spotline to keep ticks and fleas away.they are expensive rm69 a vile but depending on the size of your dog and whether the vile is for small medium or large dogs. you can use it at least twice and it last for half a year. totally worth it.
for example you only can find the frontline for large breeds.buy one and use half for each of your dogs