Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Products

Pet Products List and review non-food related pet products here, such as utensils, toys, cages, and apparel

Old 09-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Groomingdales and Breeders Celect

Dear Readers

If you're staying around Tmn Desa Old Klang Road and are looking for Breeders Celect (recycled paper pellet), Groomingdales of Tmn Danau Desa is going to order their stock. THe proprietor of the shop Ms Anne sms me if i wanted to order anything. I have already bought some supply that will last me for another month.

I thought if you are keen and has been looking for it you can give Groomingdales a call or sms to Ms Anne at this number :0122960866.

Breeders Celect comes in 3 sizes : 1) 5 litre 2)15Litre(5kg) and 3) 35litre (25kg).

i usually buy the largest sized bag and it will last me between 1 - 2 months for my 4 cats (excluding emergency situations such as diarrhea events or extra cats/kittens rescued) especially if i'm careful in how i use it.

pls understand that i'm not affiliated with groomingdales nor do i get any commission or agent fee from them. i understand the frustration of trying to find your pet supplies needs especially when you're running low but sometimes it is out of stock or you have to go far away.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Groomingdales and Breeders Celect

hye ashley..
how about the pricing?

i agree we should save some stocks in case of anything happen...
neway bak kata pepatah melayu 'sediakan payung sebelum hujan'..
Old 09-16-2008, 09:13 PM
LeenMaF|a

Lyn_Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
hye ashley..
how about the pricing?

i agree we should save some stocks in case of anything happen...
neway bak kata pepatah melayu 'sediakan payung sebelum hujan'..
Kalu breeder celect tu mahal sket... tak silap kalo 6ltr =rm22 . ada satu brand lagi ( tak ingat ) sama gak recycles paper pellet ,aritu penah peli kat petshop pandan indah 15 ltr =rm32. tp tak kesahlah.. pasnih nak order dr tok penghulu jerk...hihih
Old 09-16-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
Kalu breeder celect tu mahal sket... tak silap kalo 6ltr =rm22 . ada satu brand lagi ( tak ingat ) sama gak recycles paper pellet ,aritu penah peli kat petshop pandan indah 15 ltr =rm32. tp tak kesahlah.. pasnih nak order dr tok penghulu jerk...hihih
tok penguhulu guna brand ni gak ye?
sekarang tok penghulu jadi tokeh breeder celect ala2 macam blackwood ke?
kongsi2 la ramai2 gitu, belh beli together2 and maybe dapat harga yang lagi murah...
just bagi cadangan...

Old 09-16-2008, 09:48 PM
LeenMaF|a

Lyn_Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
kongsi2 la ramai2 gitu, belh beli together2 and maybe dapat harga yang lagi murah...
just bagi cadangan...

penghulu bukan tokeh beeder celect,dia kan nak buat projek DIY guna recycle paper mcm yg bareen buat tu. kalo dia dah stat..aku order jerk..
Old 09-16-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn_Cat View Post
penghulu bukan tokeh beeder celect,dia kan nak buat projek DIY guna recycle paper mcm yg bareen buat tu. kalo dia dah stat..aku order jerk..
wah..bestnya...
join gak la gini...
almaklumla, nak buat washing machine takda nak spin2, nanti wat dekat kedai dobi ganjil la plak...
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned

Hi babyzee and lyncat

i hesitate to mention pricing here because the nett price varies from shop to shop depending on the SRP they tag to the product and the discount they give to their customer.

as with other pet supplies like food, the larger sized bag will be cheaper than smaller sized bag, comparing RM/kg. i'm sure you'd have gone through this exercise each time you try to decide which bag of cat food to buy, right?

i'm not sure how heavy is the 5 litre bag (or is it 6 litre). i i happened to buy the 15litre bag as well as the 35litre bag when i wrote this article so i could weighed them.

maybe if you compare just based on cost and weight alone, this might seems more expensive than your usual clumping clay or sand litter but if you use it, you'd definitely agree with me that this is more cost-effective in the long run - when you factor in the effort and time you spend cleaning up clumping clay litter and the often accompanying mess. not to mention smell.

so i'd say with confidence that this is more cost-effective and id' venture to say that this would be the preferred product for medium-to-long-haired cats - no more mess in their hair each time they go to toilet. and also no more for them to ingest clumping clay each time they groom their fur and their paws!

Quote:
just bagi cadangan...

Old 10-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Banned

also nothing ventured, nothing gained. why not buy a bag and try?

most people think they'll save when the buy in smaller amount, as the size lure them into thinking it won't cost that much and they won't use much but like it or not, you'd end up buying more.

you know why i started on this? because the most expensive clumping clay litter i have bought was the arm and hammer brand and it was really heavy (i almost hurt my back once trying to carry it from the shelf to the cashier counter). and it wasn't cheap, almost RM50 per box (can't remember that size it was but also in litre measurement also). it was supposed to help reduce odour, anti-bacterial, clean and easy to use, no tracking, no dust, no mess, etc, etc but other than the price, it doesn't live up to the promise - it's messy, it has dust and it tracks and it ends up all over the place, it doesn't even control the odour much less reduce it and after a few days, it started to stink high to heaven (i scoop out poo daily) and i end up using more and more, instead of just using one box (around RM54 last year) for a month for 4 cats, i end up using two boxes (RM104) for a month for 4 cats.

because of the amount i spent, i'm willing to buy a bag of breeder celect to try - i've nothing to loose you see. i started using the 15litre bag and it was realy good. i had lots of wastage initially and i threw away a lot because i was used to the "clumping clay litter" mentality but after i get the hang of it, i find that it is really economical.

a bag of 35litre cost less than two boxes of Arm and Hammer clumping clay litter (strong version for multi-cat household).

so i'm really sold on this product cos i've experienced first hand how good it is. my sis now does not allow me to use any other brand than breeder celect as it'd be like going back to cave age!