Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Feedback & Suggestions

Feedback & Suggestions Need help using our website, or have any comments or suggestions? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post

fur = hair
pets = things we love
roti canai = things we love
::. pets with fur = roti canai with hair
Aha! You've been to the same school of logic as Ezer and his duck!

And a belated thank you for reminding me to set down the coffee before reading your roti canai post. Reading that thread has helped me to cut WAY down on my coffee consumption! More giggling, less caffeine...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:37 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post

And a belated thank you for reminding me to set down the coffee before reading your roti canai post. Reading that thread has helped me to cut WAY down on my coffee consumption! More giggling, less caffeine...
I doubt my professor, Michael Bishop, will be very happy that you're calling him a 'duck'... hehe...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

speaking of jedis, star wars is also one of my favourite movies, besides james bond. but i love darth vader, and that white robot whats-its-name, the one like wall-e....dammit! i'm getting forgetful.

i guess everyone is interested in your red underwear becos u didn't know that the correct way is to wear it on the inside, not outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
I see you have learned much about logic, my padawan!! heheh... *jedi talk*

Neko, this is as dumbfounding for me as it is for you.. I have no idea why everyone's so interested in Superman's underwear (mine that is)...

---

Ah, there we go, blackie, we already mentioned the unmentionable red underwear.. so, are we at an end yet to this thread?

oh no, hairy roti canai at anniversary gathering? thank goodness i'm not going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
haha, good equation.. i'd prefer not to eat my pet with fur though

now that the hairy roti canai has become a signature dish among our members, i think i'll request Tropicana to add this delicacy to our anniversary dinner.

Hmm... seems like there's an obsession with underwear here (or the lack of wearing). Reminds me of doggies that just can't resist sniffing each other's butts

glad to be of help in your fight against caffeine addiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post

Old 03-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

I think A4 D4 ??

oi!!! u guys,not done yet with red underwear??

hear,hear.hairy roti canai is going to be our signature dish tks to our Petfinder Spy,Charlene.

Quote:
speaking of jedis, star wars is also one of my favourite movies, besides james bond. but i love darth vader, and that white robot whats-its-name, the one like wall-e....dammit! i'm getting forgetful.

i guess everyone is interested in your red underwear becos u didn't know that the correct way is to wear it on the inside, not outside.

oh no, hairy roti canai at anniversary gathering? thank goodness i'm not going.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:57 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:
Ah, yes, Star Wars! MY all time favorite... I remember, when I was in elementary school, I'll be 'Luke skywalker' and another one of my friend will be Han Solo, and we'll be like 'who gets princess leai'.. hehe.. looks like I was the loser then..

And you mean Artoo Detoo...

Quote:
Ayaa, when you have a nice, fashionable underwear, you must tunjuk mah.. else, why wear it, eh?

Quote:
We'll name you the Surgeon General, and you can then claim you found a pubic hair in your Big Mac, French Fries and Coke.. and solve America's obesity problem once and for all...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I think A4 D4 ??
A4, D4? Sounds like a battery, June.. hehe..
Old 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Animal Lover

Default Petfinder.my forum already one year operation, what is the most popular thread

muahahahah!! yes,that is Artee Deetoo not A4 D4

Quote:
A4, D4? Sounds like a battery, June.. hehe..
Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

No la, not done with red underwear yet....we are OBSESSED with ezer's red underwear.

shall i order it from that same mamak shop? to make sure u get the ORIGINAL Hairy Roti Canai?

Quote:
I think A4 D4 ??

oi!!! u guys,not done yet with red underwear??

hear,hear.hairy roti canai is going to be our signature dish tks to our Petfinder Spy,Charlene.

hahaha....i prefer darth vader, he's so handsome, before, as anakin skywalker, and after, as darth vader. i just love that voice after he got burned.

if we go to genting, you'll find me stuck at those star wars machines, playing until i run out of money.

YES!!! R2 D2. My favourite besides darth vader.

aww, i don't know about US, but do u know if u claim u find a pubic hair or anything that shouldn't be there in your Big Mac, French Fries, or whatever, they replace it with a new one for you free? That means, you'll be eating more!!!

i'll refrain from commenting on your underwear for now.....

Quote:
Ah, yes, Star Wars! MY all time favorite... I remember, when I was in elementary school, I'll be 'Luke skywalker' and another one of my friend will be Han Solo, and we'll be like 'who gets princess leai'.. hehe.. looks like I was the loser then..

And you mean Artoo Detoo...

Ayaa, when you have a nice, fashionable underwear, you must tunjuk mah.. else, why wear it, eh?

We'll name you the Surgeon General, and you can then claim you found a pubic hair in your Big Mac, French Fries and Coke.. and solve America's obesity problem once and for all...
Old 03-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Animal Lover

u know,why don't we do some make over on Ezer's underwear?? still red but with lace and tiny little string instead the normal underwear?? give more umppp!!!

I'm not into Star Wars but more into Indiana Jones

Quote:
No la, not done with red underwear yet....we are OBSESSED with ezer's red underwear.

shall i order it from that same mamak shop? to make sure u get the ORIGINAL Hairy Roti Canai?

hahaha....i prefer darth vader, he's so handsome, before, as anakin skywalker, and after, as darth vader. i just love that voice after he got burned.

if we go to genting, you'll find me stuck at those star wars machines, playing until i run out of money.

YES!!! R2 D2. My favourite besides darth vader.

aww, i don't know about US, but do u know if u claim u find a pubic hair or anything that shouldn't be there in your Big Mac, French Fries, or whatever, they replace it with a new one for you free? That means, you'll be eating more!!!

i'll refrain from commenting on your underwear for now.....

Last edited by June; 03-26-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:
u know,why don't we do some make over on Ezer's underwear?? still red but with lace and tiny little string instead the normal underwear?? give more umppp!!!
Ah, sure.. once you put on the lace, you can then send to Andy.. I am sure he'll love the reddy with lace.... I'll keep my original design!! Better when I fly without the lace slowing me down...

Quote:
I'm not into Star Wars be more into Indiana Jones
Ah yes! Indy.. Another all time favorites of mine..

Quote:
I ain't afraid of no pubic hair!!

Quote:
Agreed! Darth Vader is just too awesome! And that voice will melt any girls...

Quote:
Ah, not if Mc D goes bust after their customers run away! hehe.. kinda like the mamak situation here.. all bankrupt already.. now, hard to find another roti canai.....

The Death Of Roti Canai, NOT caused by the Economy Downturn.. but, alas, felled by the double-o-seven Catz....
Old 03-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Petfinder Moderator

what about this underwear? quite appropriate for the man of steel (ezer), don't u thnk?

awww.....just realise.....poor clement, his thread as off-track as a derailed train.

Quote:

I'm not into Star Wars be more into Indiana Jones
Old 03-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Animal Lover

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this underwear suit our Ezer man of steel ler. very very ngam for him.Charlene, do u want to take his measurement just to make sure??

Poor Poor Clement

Quote:
what about this underwear? quite appropriate for the man of steel (ezer), don't u thnk?

awww.....just realise.....poor clement, his thread as off-track as a derailed train.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Petfinder Moderator

can always ask nivek to make a roti canai for u......he's as dirty as they come.

(sorry, nivek, just good-natured kidding, ok?)

Quote:
Ah, not if Mc D goes bust after their customers run away! hehe.. kinda like the mamak situation here.. all bankrupt already.. now, hard to find another roti canai.....

The Death Of Roti Canai, NOT caused by the Economy Downturn.. but, alas, felled by the double-o-seven Catz....
Old 03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Petfinder Moderator

aah....ok, spread your legs, ezer.

Quote:
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this underwear suit our Ezer man of steel ler. very very ngam for him.Charlene, do u want to take his measurement just to make sure??

Poor Poor Clement
Old 03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:

No thanks... I am old fashioned... i like my original design, one I have worned for time immemorial... since before the universe was borned....

But I would definitely like to see Nivek wearing this while giving me a massage....

Quote:
Since when did any PetFinder threads ever stay on track?.....
Old 03-26-2009, 07:29 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:
aah....ok, spread your legs, ezer.
Huh? take measurement must spread legs one ah?

I think you're dirtier than our resident Dirty Old Man,.. Double-O-Seven!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Animal Lover

Er, brother Ezer,last time if iwe go off track from the thread,our bum bum kena whack ler.mine kena 3 times already.

Quote:
No thanks... I am old fashioned... i like my original design, one I have worned for time immemorial... since before the universe was borned....

But I would definitely like to see Nivek wearing this while giving me a massage....

Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Quote:
Er, brother Ezer,last time if iwe go off track from the thread,our bum bum kena whack ler.mine kena 3 times already.

[/B][/COLOR]
Perhaps you have a nice bum june... people are just making excuses just so they can 'whack' it... hehe...
Petfinder Moderator

ahemmm!!!! .....didn't know u have a kinky preference.

Quote:

aww, but none that got derailed this early.

Quote:
Animal Lover

so now u know her true colour.don't get her started with all those dirty dirty things.it can go on forever

Quote:
Huh? take measurement must spread legs one ah?

I think you're dirtier than our resident Dirty Old Man,.. Double-O-Seven!