Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Food & Recipes

Food & Recipes Drool over the tastiest cuisines and feast your eyes upon secret recipes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-27-2009, 12:44 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

One of below Pub own by Mr.Geoff siddle. Bring your pet together and sit inside air con place.
SID’S PUB
34, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (03) 7727 7437
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-27-2009, 02:28 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 11
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Check out this one too...

The animal friendliest restaurant i've been to...

PALATE PALETTE RESTAURANT & BAR
21 Jalan Mesui off Jalan Nagasari
50200 Kuala Lumpur

www.palatepalette.com

Its really cool and the food is great...
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-27-2009, 02:57 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

I've been to Sid's Pub but never been to Palate Palette. The menu looks great! I'm very much a dessert person, and am already eyeing the Toasted Carrot Cake. And the drinks menu is great, too, all my favourites under one roof....I can now order them one by one in one sitting, hehe....*dreaming of Pina Colada, Bellini Martini, Tropical Martini, Passionate Pussy, Bloody Mary...*

Thanks so much for sharing this, Mrs Dolittle. Got a new place to check out this weekend.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Check out this one too...

The animal friendliest restaurant i've been to...

PALATE PALETTE RESTAURANT & BAR
21 Jalan Mesui off Jalan Nagasari
50200 Kuala Lumpur

www.palatepalette.com

Its really cool and the food is great...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-27-2009, 05:38 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 11
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I've been to Sid's Pub but never been to Palate Palette. The menu looks great! I'm very much a dessert person, and am already eyeing the Toasted Carrot Cake. And the drinks menu is great, too, all my favourites under one roof....I can now order them one by one in one sitting, hehe....*dreaming of Pina Colada, Bellini Martini, Tropical Martini, Passionate Pussy, Bloody Mary...*

Thanks so much for sharing this, Mrs Dolittle. Got a new place to check out this weekend.
Hmmm.... may be we can go together this Sunday?
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-27-2009, 05:41 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

You going meet shop owner Mr.Geoff siddle, he love dog very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I've been to Sid's Pub but never been to Palate Palette. The menu looks great! I'm very much a dessert person, and am already eyeing the Toasted Carrot Cake. And the drinks menu is great, too, all my favourites under one roof....I can now order them one by one in one sitting, hehe....*dreaming of Pina Colada, Bellini Martini, Tropical Martini, Passionate Pussy, Bloody Mary...*

Thanks so much for sharing this, Mrs Dolittle. Got a new place to check out this weekend.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-27-2009, 05:51 PM
nivek's Avatar
nivek nivek is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 128
Rep Power: 11
nivek is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

I wish Penang got such places
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 11
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek View Post
I wish Penang got such places
Come down to KL la bro... let me know ya...
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
daphne1985's Avatar
daphne1985 daphne1985 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: KL
Posts: 252
Rep Power: 0
daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Check out this one too...

The animal friendliest restaurant i've been to...

PALATE PALETTE RESTAURANT & BAR
21 Jalan Mesui off Jalan Nagasari
50200 Kuala Lumpur

www.palatepalette.com

Its really cool and the food is great...
Ya, Agree with Mrs Dolittle, a nice place to bring your pets to " Palate - Palette"

Here is the picture of palate palette..

Cheers
daphne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00533.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	4832   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00547.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	4833   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00559.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	4834   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00562.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	4835  
__________________
Yuuki, I will never forget u, u will always in my mind.
My soul toward all animals.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-01-2009, 05:21 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 11
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Ya, Agree with Mrs Dolittle, a nice place to bring your pets to " Palate - Palette"

Here is the picture of palate palette..

Cheers
daphne

The food is good too........
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-01-2009, 05:55 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

oops, so sorry I didn't see this earlier......ok, let me check with hippo first. will let u know tomorrow (have to log off now, got to go for a BBQ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hmmm.... may be we can go together this Sunday?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-01-2009, 11:23 PM
munkie munkie is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
munkie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Finnegan's Restaurant & Bar Hartamas.. u can bring your pet too
happy to see more and more dog friendly restaurant..GOOD!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-03-2009, 01:19 AM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Hi Mrs Dolittle,

I don't think we'll be going to Palete Pallete tomorrow. I'm worried about Blackie as he's been behaving a bit weirdly. I was out for a bit today, and when I got home, he was hiding and won't come out. My mum said he's been hiding since this morning, and hasn't eaten or drank since he went into hiding.

It's now 1:17am, and I'm still trying to get him to come out and eat.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Maneki Neko's Avatar
Maneki Neko Maneki Neko is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posts: 842
Rep Power: 11
Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Wah! Sure, Bond goes undercover now and then, but this sounds worrisome. Please tell us that Blackie has already gotten over a fleeting ailment!

With all my best wishes for 007's health...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Hi Mrs Dolittle,

I don't think we'll be going to Palete Pallete tomorrow. I'm worried about Blackie as he's been behaving a bit weirdly. I was out for a bit today, and when I got home, he was hiding and won't come out. My mum said he's been hiding since this morning, and hasn't eaten or drank since he went into hiding.

It's now 1:17am, and I'm still trying to get him to come out and eat.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-03-2009, 09:51 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Thanks so much for your kind wishes & concern, Maneki. Blackie & I really appreciate it.

Blackie still did not come out of hiding this morning, and at noon today, we moved the furnitures and hubby caught him and we quickly stuffed him inside his carrier bag before he got away again.

As his regular vet is closed today, we took him to Dr Prem at Gasing Veterinary Hospital, recommended by a friend.

He has a fever. His temperature reading is 39.8 degrees Celcius. Dr Prem said since he's an indoors cat, he will not do any blood tests unless his temperature reading shot above 40 degrees. He has given Blackie some antibiotics and has asked me to monitor Blackie's temperature. He said if Blackie's temperature were to continue to climb by tomorrow morning, I am to give him a call and rush Blackie back to the hospital for blood tests.

At 9-ish just now, I managed to persuade Blackie to drink some warm water & he took 3 small cubes of his favourite treat, Angel Salmon Sashimi. He has not eaten or drunk since his breakfast yesterday at 7am, so I'm going to keep trying to persuade him to drink and eat more.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Wah! Sure, Bond goes undercover now and then, but this sounds worrisome. Please tell us that Blackie has already gotten over a fleeting ailment!

With all my best wishes for 007's health...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 PM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 12
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Blackie's condition could be due to the present incredibly hot weather. My cats, too, are eating a lot less but drinking a lot of water. I kept mopping their room and yard. Gave those with longer fur a bath in the afternoons. The fan is on for them even at night and at times the air-conditioning as well.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Maneki Neko's Avatar
Maneki Neko Maneki Neko is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posts: 842
Rep Power: 11
Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
As his regular vet is closed today, we took him to Dr Prem at Gasing Veterinary Hospital, recommended by a friend.

He has a fever. His temperature reading is 39.8 degrees Celcius. Dr Prem said since he's an indoors cat, he will not do any blood tests unless his temperature reading shot above 40 degrees. He has given Blackie some antibiotics and has asked me to monitor Blackie's temperature. He said if Blackie's temperature were to continue to climb by tomorrow morning, I am to give him a call and rush Blackie back to the hospital for blood tests.
Ah, I'm glad you found Dr. Prem! Before he moved into the wilds of PJ, he used to run the Brickfields vet clinic, which is where I met him. He and his cohort, Dr. Ada, saw Maneki through a persistent bacterial infection in her gut, and they saved a friend's cat when she mistakenly sprayed it with permethrin flea spray. I think the world of Dr. Prem and his associates, and I have faith that they'll see Blackie through this misadventure.

In the meantime, I'm sure you look charming in your white nurse's uniform, rushing here and there with antibiotics and salmon sashimi, fluffing 007's pillows...!

Sorry to have gotten off topic here, folks. Maybe we can all meet at Palette Palate one day to toast our good health. I'm truly glad to read about it and the other pet-friendly restaurants in the thread.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-04-2009, 03:41 PM
mrsdolittle's Avatar
mrsdolittle mrsdolittle is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: BENTONG PAHANG
Posts: 696
Rep Power: 11
mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Ah, I'm glad you found Dr. Prem! Before he moved into the wilds of PJ, he used to run the Brickfields vet clinic, which is where I met him. He and his cohort, Dr. Ada, saw Maneki through a persistent bacterial infection in her gut, and they saved a friend's cat when she mistakenly sprayed it with permethrin flea spray. I think the world of Dr. Prem and his associates, and I have faith that they'll see Blackie through this misadventure.

In the meantime, I'm sure you look charming in your white nurse's uniform, rushing here and there with antibiotics and salmon sashimi, fluffing 007's pillows...!

Sorry to have gotten off topic here, folks. Maybe we can all meet at Palette Palate one day to toast our good health. I'm truly glad to read about it and the other pet-friendly restaurants in the thread.

Yup I agree with Maneki....

But first we are in the wrong page la guys..... this thread is about dog friendly restaurant....

Tak apa lah... Dr Prem and the rest of his vets are the best i've ever known.

They saved 2 of my dogs lives: STRIPES (SCOOBY BOY) OF TICK FEVER AND CLIFFORD OF TICK FEVER AND KIDNEY FAILURE, both were from SPCA. They are strong and healthy now. Thanks to the dedicated vets of Dr. Prem.
__________________

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dog Friendly Restaurant, Please come visit

yup, i know it's the wrong thread....clement, a thousand apologies...

but since we got started, let me just say, in brief, that blackie is very comfortable with dr prem. he didn't struggle or hiss or growl at him. dr prem said he could see from the way blackie watched he and his vets that he's afraid, and yet, he's sitting calmly for them to attend to him. dr prem thinks blackie is a very well-behaved cat, hehe. and in very good condition, based on his coat, clear & bright eyes, no runny nose, etc., hence he doesn't think a blood test is in order even though he couldn't find what's causing blackie's fever. i'm happy i found dr prem.

back to topic......the irish pub in telawi bangsar is also a dog-friendly restaurant and pub. i've seen a guy who always brings his golden retriever with him to irish pub in telawi bangsar a few times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Yup I agree with Maneki....

But first we are in the wrong page la guys..... this thread is about dog friendly restaurant....

Tak apa lah... Dr Prem and the rest of his vets are the best i've ever known.

They saved 2 of my dogs lives: STRIPES (SCOOBY BOY) OF TICK FEVER AND CLIFFORD OF TICK FEVER AND KIDNEY FAILURE, both were from SPCA. They are strong and healthy now. Thanks to the dedicated vets of Dr. Prem.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dog-friendly places? Cavey Dogs & Puppies 33 07-22-2013 02:08 PM
Distressed racoon at Patrick Teoh's restaurant jlunjew General Discussion 5 04-08-2009 12:52 AM
Seafood restaurant in Sabah vivi Food & Recipes 3 12-07-2008 06:24 PM
Cats 101 : Getting Your First Cat - Part 2 The First Veterinary Visit ashleywong Cats & Kittens 0 10-14-2008 10:16 PM
Indinine Restaurant: Vegetarian Italian Food blackie007 Restaurants 36 10-06-2008 06:34 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.