Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:42 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Saying Goodbye to your loving dog

The decision to euthanize dog is one of the hardest you’ll have to make, but it’s the most humane way to say goodbye to old friend who’s in pain. Don’t expect your veterinarian to make this decision for you, he or she will support and console you, but it is up to you to know when to let go. Don’t let your dog suffer more than she has to. Call your veterinarian when you know it's time and let him or her you don't to wait in the waiting room. Schedule an exact time to come in. Take your friend yourself, wrapped in her favorite blanket with a favorite toy or treat. Remember, the last sensations your dog will experience are the sound of your voice and your reassuring smell, the things she loved during her life.
Rest in peace.
Petfinder.my have this pet memorial section, it can keep story dog with human.
Keep petfinder.my alive, your dog soul will with here together.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving dog

Yes, it is probably one of the most painful decisions you have to make in your life, to end the life of someone you love.

You wouldn't be able to look your pet in eyes, who will be innocently glancing at you wondering where you are taking him.

However, it doesn't always need to end this way. I believe that the public should be better educated in responsibly managing their dogs and giving them proper treatment the moment the dog is sick, just like us humans. Vets also play an important role by presenting proper advice and options to the owners.

Don't think of euthanasia as a quick and easy solution to get rid of something you don't want to bother with anymore. You don't just kill off a family member because you want to save some money and time right?

To all the unfortunate pets that have been euthanised, rest in peace and may you be remembered always...
Old 05-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Animal Lover

falcon90 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving cat

I named my cat Manx. For me he was a "warrior"My cat suffered from anaemia since I take him from the town where is very near to me.. Its funny when the first time i take him and put him on my hand he just a kitten maybe 2-3 weeks age.. her mother wasnt around nor his brother and sisters.. Untill then he grew up so fine.. Me and my mom never know that he was sick all the time.. He never shows any simptoms.. He was spayed when he was 5 months.. I remember when the Doctors say " this cat is stubborn". Cause manx still scrathing and biting the doctor that trying to put him to sleep.. let me describe his character and why i called him warrior. he have the feelings of humanity, caring a little bit of selfish.. and why warrior.. he killed every reptiles near to my house.. it was a small village so it have snakes, iguana and a lot..he lives with me and my mom for 4 years then he just go. It was early in the morning, after i gave him some whiskas he suddenly hard to breath, and then he fell, his eyes still open, and he response to us when we call him.. so we took him to the vet.. so the doctor tell us that he suffered from anaemia.. but it was too late.. the doctor ask us whether we want to put him to "deep sleep" but we refuse it.. not because we want to see him suffered but he was trying his best to keep himself to survive.. the spirit to live is in him.. only if you can see his eyes when he miow to us.. is like he tell us that he still want to live.. But then he gave up at last.. I remember before he closed his eyes and his heartbeat started to slow down he put his paw on my face.. is like he was saying dont cry.. My god! it been 5 Years since he passed.. But i always remember him.. Some people say animal doesnt have feelings and brains.. But how come my cat Manx he has a sense of humanity?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Animal Lover

falcon90 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Saying Goodbye to my loving cat

This one is different, His name is Tommy.. He doesnt suffered from any sicknesses.. He died because 5 dogs attackedme and Tommy was trying to save me.. It happened when i was 12 years old.. Tommy likes to visit my neighbours house.. so i went to my neighbours house to get him and he followed me back home.. He ahead of me.. Suddenly there's a group of strays dog suddenly barking at me and i know at that time this dog want to bite me.. I know from the sound they bark.. Is like they planning for something.. So i ran as quickly as i can.. but the dog jump through me and i still have that scared on my knee's untill today.. The dog biting my leg and my back.. Tommy come over to help me.. I was shouting and crying for help.. The neighbour come out and come towards me.. Tommy now in charge at the middle.. I couldnt get up.. Tommy scratch and bite.. he try to do everything.. The dogs bleeding in their nose, eyes and ears.. I thought Tommy is ok.. But i was wrong.. He walk to me but he fell and died before he reach to me.. Tommy was bleeding a lot.. And the blood wont stop.. I cried out loud on the street where my neighbours looking at me.. Im not ashamed at that time.. I was touched.. I feel guilty for what i have done.. I killed my own cat.. Tommy was a great cat.. he prayed with my dad at the prayer room, he always company my dad when he was still alive.. Tommy was a good christian.. If people doesnt believe about this its not a problem for me.. cause this is what happened 6 years ago. That time he was 10 years old..
Old 05-21-2008, 11:15 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Default Re: Saying Goodbye to my loving cat

Falcon,
Such an amazing and sad story. Sounds like a one of a kind, the cat you call a "warrior & Tommy." So much you have been through, I don't know how you find the strength. They are our best buddies and stick with us no matter what.
Remember, the last sensations your cat will experience are the sound of your voice and your reassuring smell, the things she loved during her life.
Rest in peace.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Animal Lover

JyEn is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving dog

Can i say my story here? When i was form 1 (clearly i remember everything ) my grandmother passed away. I was very sad and down. One day my mom bought a kitten to make me happy because she know i love animals alot. I have a maid that time. She doesnt like my cat rooming around the house. She doesnt like us scold her because she make mistakes so she always abuse my cat. I doesnt know it. I called him Oren as he is orange in colour. He was fierce and always scratch me. But one night he come and sit on my lap. He meow at me. I thought he want to scratch me again so i go away but he keep followed me. I went to the dinner table he brush his fur over my leg. I will always remember this feelings. I thought something is wrong tonight but i leave it until morning. I wake up when my mom knock my door saying Oren is suffering and cant breath. I was a little kid and i know nothing about having a pet. I try to give him panadol that i melted it in the water and give him to drink. But still nothing happened. I remember my friend said put him in a box and silent place so he can rest. So i did. When i come and peep him again he is gone forever. I cry so loud and i scold my maid for killing my cat. Then i fired her and give her away to my aunt ( as im in charge that time as a only child in the family ). I was very sad and i promised myself to save every animals that needed my help. Although he is only beside me for few days but he is always in my heart as he is my 1st pet i ever got.

Missing you, Oren..
Old 05-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Animal Lover

My second pet is after 6 years of Oren death. A mother dog give birth to 2 little puppy in my house. So i brought them in and give them food. I see them grow up day by day and i named the Ah boy and Ah girl. Ah girl is a very intelligent dog although they are just mongrel. I finish form 5 and work part time as tuition teacher. Everytime i came back home i shout loud their name because they like to go everywhere in that area. Ah girl will dash out like F1 racer from no where and lick me. I love both of them so much. One day my mom want me to accompany her to singapore. Before i go i tell my dad dont let them go outside when im not here. I was worried bout them the whole trip. When i get back my dad said they run away and Ah boy died of car accident. I was very angry at him and the driver as my area there is a pajero driver like to drive his 4wd very fast even sharp corner. Then left me and ah girl and also her mother. I took care of them properly as i dont wish to lost them. One day when i was about to go for my breakfast i saw one black truck drive in our area and stop somewhere behind. Then 2 men came with a long gun and shoot every dog they saw. Ah girl mother was scare and i try to push her away but she run off then they shoot her down. Ah girl saw it and run to her mother and she get shoot too. I kneel down to the ground as i cry out loudly. I scold the MP with unkind wordsl. My bf ( now my husband ) was there and he keep hold me as i keep want to rush to Ah girl and her mother. He scare i will get shoot too as the gun doesnt have eyes, so is the MP. They throw their body inside a black plastic and throw them inside the truck and drove off. I was so pissed off and cry in the same time. Luckily my hubby was there when all this happened. I went to college after that and i found Boyboy at Ipoh in bad condition. I was a student but i manage to save him from death penalty as doc diagnosed him having Distemper virus. Its worth it as he is now 3years old and just celebrate his birthday.

Missing you so much, ah girl ah boy and their mom
Old 05-23-2008, 04:23 PM
PetFinder Moderator

JyEn,
We are welcome to those people can write in story and article at Pet finder.my. This forum is made for you! We like hear more about other forum member too.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Animal Lover

Dear dog is my buddy,
Yeah i know it and i have written 2 stories bout my beloved one.
Missing....
Old 05-29-2008, 02:51 AM
PetFinder Buddy

ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road

My first Jack Russell Terrier, Oddy passed away because of virus infection almost 3 years ago. He was only a month old and we just brought him back from the petshop. We had only a day time together before he fell deathly sick, he wasn's even able to recognize his name.....then he was gone.

It was the saddest moment in my time. Then my sis brought back another Jack Russell Terrier, Oddy's sister. For days i refused to look at her, or even acknowledge her because she remind me soo much of Oddy. My heart was unable to bear the pain. Then my sis said

"Is that what you want to do? To hide away from everything just because you are hurt once? Sooner or later they will go away, just like we all will one day go away."

"We must tresure every moments that we spend together, and not waste time."

Since then, i open myself to having new pets again. I know that the one day will come, therefore i will not waste my time. I want to spend every moment with my pets Baby and Missy, to give them all the happinest abd love i can provide.

Oddy, we love you always and hope that one day we will meet again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Z5.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	27  
Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 AM
PetFinder Moderator

ChewChew1987
how awful! It is very hard to get by, but soon enough you will be laughing at how funny the dog was when it was a puppy. Try to remember the good memories it helps a little . Run free at the bridge Oddy, Young again and free from pain. She went over the Rainbow Bridge.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Animal Lover

pipylim is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Goodbye my Pipy ECS (28.08.2004 - 16.12.2008)

My Pipy ECS (28.08.2004 - 16.12.2008),
was gone since 16.12.2008 1145AM @ UPM Vet Hospital...
His was knock down by a TAXI since 14.12.2008 9AM morning
I sent him to vet immediately and the X-Ray show his Backbone was broken
The Vet ask me to let him go by injection immediately....but i refused...
I bring Pipy home... Pipy 2 rear leg cannot move anymore... Pipy cannot stand/walk anymore... only can move 2 front leg, neck, and head...
we feed him by open his mouth and he can eat, drink and pee too...(but no poo)
very heart pain to see him like this...
My friends advice me to let him go by injection and some of my friends ask me to giv him a wheel chair...
I decided to bring him to see UPM Vet on tuesday...
but they rejected to giv splint operation and the vet also advice me to let him go by injection...
If I still wanted to giv him wheel chair...Pipy will suffer the pain...
I was so confused that time...like the soul out of my body....
I also duno why i accepted the vet advice..and my Pipy was gone 16.12.2008 1145AM @ UPM Vet Hospital...
I very regret after tat...
But everything was too late... LIFE NO TAKE 2
Until today...I still cannot accept that my Pipy was gone...
A very BIG REGRET to let my Pipy go by injection...
what is LIFE for dog? What is the LIFE'S MEANING FOR DOG?
What will you do?If you were me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pipyc.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	2861   Click image for larger version

Name:	14122008104.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	2862   Click image for larger version

Name:	16122008124.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	2863   Click image for larger version

Name:	14122008107.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	2864   Click image for larger version

Name:	14122008109.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	2865  

Old 08-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Animal Lover

cylosquah is on a distinguished road

u r really a nice helper...evryone post u..u also will reply and gv alot information and helpful opinion.
nice to meet dude...
2 day i feel sad....my puppy schnauzer is leave me....
yesterday at vet hospital tmn segar...doctor said my puupy no any virus....just mayb long journey coz i bring n buy him form penang.....and abit white blood ball increase abit. not pravovirus
doctor gv the injection...for stop vomit..and some pill
this morning my puppy still abit vmit...very weak
im sad...noon time 12oopm..i bring puppy to hospital cheras<goverment1>...wait an hour...doctor said puppy very weak and mayb suspect pravovirus. asking me go upm.....230pm...upm wait an hour when my turn. my puppy is sleep and cant wake up anymore...the eye no close....look at me with very cool body without any heart bit.....
my feelling n mood very down...can u help me? he with me only 2day...but im very sad....the owner said he wont responsiblity anything since puppy i bring back n not death at their house.
wat can i do?
its my faulth?
Old 08-17-2009, 10:50 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Thank you for found us, petfinder is the place for all pet lover. Was your faulth, you might no select the right breeder. The Backyard breeder always no responsible and giving poor quality of puppy. Some more from Puppy mill.
Dont too sad, try sleep all will going fine.
You like miniature schnauzer? you can read my blog, i have 3 dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cylosquah View Post
u r really a nice helper...evryone post u..u also will reply and gv alot information and helpful opinion.
nice to meet dude...
2 day i feel sad....my puppy schnauzer is leave me....
yesterday at vet hospital tmn segar...doctor said my puupy no any virus....just mayb long journey coz i bring n buy him form penang.....and abit white blood ball increase abit. not pravovirus
doctor gv the injection...for stop vomit..and some pill
this morning my puppy still abit vmit...very weak
im sad...noon time 12oopm..i bring puppy to hospital cheras<goverment1>...wait an hour...doctor said puppy very weak and mayb suspect pravovirus. asking me go upm.....230pm...upm wait an hour when my turn. my puppy is sleep and cant wake up anymore...the eye no close....look at me with very cool body without any heart bit.....
my feelling n mood very down...can u help me? he with me only 2day...but im very sad....the owner said he wont responsiblity anything since puppy i bring back n not death at their house.
wat can i do?
its my faulth?

Old 08-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Animal Lover

pipylim is on a distinguished road

cylosquah ,
what is ur puppy name?
may ur puppy playing with my Pipy in heaven now
I believe Pipy is very happy in the heaven now....
many dog playing with Pipy.... and many god LOVE them too
I LOVE YOU FOREVER PIPY!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:55 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Pipylim,
It was painful of loss the loving dog in life. Would you consider get another dog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipylim View Post
cylosquah ,
what is ur puppy name?
may ur puppy playing with my Pipy in heaven now
I believe Pipy is very happy in the heaven now....
many dog playing with Pipy.... and many god LOVE them too
I LOVE YOU FOREVER PIPY!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Animal Lover

cylosquah is on a distinguished road

i got another dog too is english cockeo spaneil call babe..my puppy in haven no name yet....2 day only i bring . its schnauzer
Old 07-24-2010, 07:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

For the owner had make the decision to euthanize, it was no about right or wrong. It about how deeping you love to your dog.