Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 01-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Banned

xsynie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Female bengal kitten for adoption

I HAVE A FEMALE BENGAL KITTEN FOR ADOPTION, WHO EVER IS INTRESTED PLEASE CALL ME AT 019-319 2960 or visit my site at http://xsyniemainecoon.wetpaint.com

Old 01-24-2009, 10:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

sabrina.kss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sabrina.kss
Default Re: Female bengal kitten for adoption

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsynie View Post
I HAVE A FEMALE BENGAL KITTEN FOR ADOPTION, WHO EVER IS INTRESTED PLEASE CALL ME AT 019-319 2960 or visit my site at http://xsyniemainecoon.wetpaint.com

so cute and really beautiful pattern.. i wish i could adopt her.. in case my BF says OK to adopt, how much is adoption fees ya?
Old 01-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

She's very beautiful & elegant. And her marble stripes are very sharp and distinct. And I also like her short legs. The person who adopted her would be lucky indeed.

I must say you have quite a nice collection of maine coons, bengal and british blue. I noticed that you mentioned in your website that you bought different genders to keep each other happy.

Are you breeding them as a hobby? Or are you selling the kittens that your cats produced? Just curious.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
She's very beautiful & elegant. And her marble stripes are very sharp and distinct. And I also like her short legs. The person who adopted her would be lucky indeed.

I must say you have quite a nice collection of maine coons, bengal and british blue. I noticed that you mentioned in your website that you bought different genders to keep each other happy.

Are you breeding them as a hobby? Or are you selling the kittens that your cats produced? Just curious.
I am not a breeder nor a cat trader. Keeping cats as my hobby, but being a Muslim we are not allow to spay cats ( but at the same time we were also expected not to neglect any being ) Me myself cant afford to see them not being able to have their own offspring.

To fulfill my interest on cat and at the same time will not neglect their off spring, I have to resort to special breed, as their off spring would be on highly demand and those who are willing to spend for those kitten will definately be a serious cat owner.

Selling kitten will never make you rich, as cats don't produce every month, unless you make them to do so ( which is quite mean ) but to make them healthy need money, as good foods don't come free of charge. The fees is a consideration to compensate the cost to raise them with good food and regular medical support.

If I have a bigger space within my house compound, I may even have more collection of special breed cats, as at now 3 breed is more then enough.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Xsynie, pls refer to JAKIM circulation on neutering cats. The law is HARUS. I'm muslim and I neuter all my cats including strays in my area to avoid overpopulation, fight among the male cats for territory and diseases.

Quote:
I am not a breeder nor a cat trader. Keeping cats as my hobby, but being a Muslim we are not allow to spay cats ( but at the same time we were also expected not to neglect any being ) Me myself cant afford to see them not being able to have their own offspring.

To fulfill my interest on cat and at the same time will not neglect their off spring, I have to resort to special breed, as their off spring would be on highly demand and those who are willing to spend for those kitten will definately be a serious cat owner.

Selling kitten will never make you rich, as cats don't produce every month, unless you make them to do so ( which is quite mean ) but to make them healthy need money, as good foods don't come free of charge. The fees is a consideration to compensate the cost to raise them with good food and regular medical support.

If I have a bigger space within my house compound, I may even have more collection of special breed cats, as at now 3 breed is more then enough.

Last edited by June; 01-25-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

comelnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tapi I baru jek bela kucing less than a month and my cat is male not yet neutered
Old 01-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This sort of talk is so common & familiar nowaday, unless you are so behind in your knowledge of you own religion about spay & neuter, maybe you can check it out with June or I don't mind troubling myself to find you the link.

How can you said you are not a breeder when you actually choose & allow your cat to breed according to your choice of mating. And moreover you are into 3 different breeds breeding as mention by you. You bred the breeds according to their high market demand & that make you as someone who do it for commercial reason. What you are doing is so contracting to the first 2 words you said in your posting.

If you seriously want to breed, at least do it correctly. Get your breed right, check your lines, know your breed & make sure they are healthy cat & with good temperament as nobody will be happy to pay for a sick or ill temperament kitty. A good & responsible ethical breeder will never start off with more then a breed before knowing their first breeding well enough.

Your last sentence is equal to kitten milling to me for the thought of even getting into more then 3 breeds.

Sorry! I had to speak my heart out as this is what I feel.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-27-2009, 09:43 AM
PetFinder Guru

sabrina.kss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sabrina.kss

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Xsynie, pls refer to JAKIM circulation on neutering cats. The law is HARUS. I'm muslim and I neuter all my cats including strays in my area to avoid overpopulation, fight among the male cats for territory and diseases.
Yeah.. I'm a muslim too and I just did neuter my cat.. for me, if you can afford to take care all of your cats, that's alright but if you thing you can't take care all of them, better to spay/neuter.. honestly, kesian juga, but i can't afford to take care more cats and my experience living with unneutered male cat before.. OMG, everyday I have to clean and wash my house..
Old 01-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Banned

TQ................ ALL POINTS ARE NOTED.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think I see a heart-shaped pattern on the kitten's fur on the 2nd picture. So cute. xD
Old 01-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Animal Lover

AliaaWuvzBunbun is on a distinguished road

hye xsynie..
is this the female kitten we talked about over the emails?
Haven't heard from you..sorry if you get offended over my last email.
Anyway,she's a beauty! love the pattern on her coat!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliaaWuvzBunbun View Post
hye xsynie..
is this the female kitten we talked about over the emails?
Haven't heard from you..sorry if you get offended over my last email.
Anyway,she's a beauty! love the pattern on her coat!
I'm sorry I can't recall our last conversation, anyway no problem, no hard feeling!

Everyone has their own opinion on how they see things, it's is a free world. I just do what is best for my cats, that all. I can't force others to agree with me and no one should also

ha ha ha ha
Old 01-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I think it is more accurate and perhaps, less misleading for everyone concerned if you were to rename your thread and any future threads as ".....kitten for sale".

Based on what you said, you are not giving up the kittens for adoption. It wasn't an accidental pregnancy. You are breeding your cats, but you're not doing it as a hobby, meaning, you don't plan to keep all the kittens and thus, multiply the numbers in your home. Instead, you are putting them up for sale. In other words, you are breeding your cats knowing that you won't keep them, but would let them go at a certain price.

That, in any dictionary, is selling, not for adoption. Those cats in the forum for adoption are those rescued by the members. And for those who rescue a lot of cats and dogs, they have no choice but to ask for adoption fees so that they could continue to rescue other strays. Your case, without a doubt, does not fall into this category.

Also, you intentionally breed purebreds because of a higher demand. You are definitely a commercial breeder, not a hobbyist breeder. What I'm saying is, please do not misrepresent yourself so as to avoid any misunderstanding. There are animal rescuers who give a home to animals needing a home by adopting them, and they might be misled into buying your kittens.

Hope this clarifies.
Thank you.

Quote:

Old 01-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Well said Charlene. By the way xsynie, pls don' use religion to justify your action.I hate it when people do that. You painted wrong image of Islam to the non muslim.Just admit that you breed the cats. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I think it is more accurate and perhaps, less misleading for everyone concerned if you were to rename your thread and any future threads as ".....kitten for sale".

Based on what you said, you are not giving up the kittens for adoption. It wasn't an accidental pregnancy. You are breeding your cats, but you're not doing it as a hobby, meaning, you don't plan to keep all the kittens and thus, multiply the numbers in your home. Instead, you are putting them up for sale. In other words, you are breeding your cats knowing that you won't keep them, but would let them go at a certain price.

That, in any dictionary, is selling, not for adoption. Those cats in the forum for adoption are those rescued by the members. And for those who rescue a lot of cats and dogs, they have no choice but to ask for adoption fees so that they could continue to rescue other strays. Your case, without a doubt, does not fall into this category.

Also, you intentionally breed purebreds because of a higher demand. You are definitely a commercial breeder, not a hobbyist breeder. What I'm saying is, please do not misrepresent yourself so as to avoid any misunderstanding. There are animal rescuers who give a home to animals needing a home by adopting them, and they might be misled into buying your kittens.

Hope this clarifies.
Thank you.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:56 PM
BAD Company...

fantasticat is on a distinguished road

to all my friends... please refrain ourselves from giving any statement using relegion as the background if we're not sure about it... it will confuse others...

if u have no choice, then do it with the correct info & knowledge... dont mislead people...

thanks...

p/s: this one goes to me as well... no offence to TS...
Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Banned

I am very SORRY for the ignorant, please accept my apology.

Please ignore this thread.............. as I have decided not to adopt it or even sell it to any one..............and I may just give it away to who ever I feel like giving it out to.

Again please accept my apology.

TQ
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am very SORRY for the ignorant, please accept my apology.

Please ignore this thread.............. as I have decided not to adopt it or even sell it to any one..............and I may just give it away to who ever I feel like giving it out to.

Again please accept my apology.

TQ
You can give it to the pasar or the warongs tepi jalan ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 01-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

i think i've already told u from your previous thread, if you said u can't afford to take care of more kitties.... why on earth u breed them?... i don't mind if u're some sort of breeder... but pls don't use that reason to dump your kitten...

start thinking saving strays...
Old 01-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

I saw a huge notice board at the government vet hospital about JAKIM circulation notice about neutering / spaying. Says harus and details about why it is harus. I read it in a glance (guilty.. ) didn't delve into it because I never think twice about neutering /spaying.

Can't help but wonder how ppl can't see it when you visit the vet .. unless u go to private vets.. I guess...........
Old 01-28-2009, 08:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
I saw a huge notice board at the government vet hospital about JAKIM circulation notice about neutering / spaying. Says harus and details about why it is harus. I read it in a glance (guilty.. ) didn't delve into it because I never think twice about neutering /spaying.

Can't help but wonder how ppl can't see it when you visit the vet .. unless u go to private vets.. I guess...........
kat private vet pun ada notis JAKIM tentang hukum neuter/spay kucing dalam ISLAM. Kak zai first time baca notis tu kat Vet yang di IKANO. AMC Damansara branch.