Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Animal Lover

pipylim is on a distinguished road
Question What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?

What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?

From born as puppy and gone in anyway....accident, sickness, old age....

How do we know our Dog live with Happy?Sadness?Boring?Fantastic?

Pipy only 4years old...so strong so healthy so young...but he was gone already....

What do you think? What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?
Old 01-12-2009, 10:58 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?

Meaning of LIFE for DOG is depending the owner. Those dog without owner, the life will be suck.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipylim View Post
What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG? From born as puppy and gone in anyway....accident, sickness, old age.... How do we know our Dog live with Happy?Sadness?Boring?Fantastic? Pipy only 4years old...so strong so healthy so young...but he was gone already.... What do you think? What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?
Pipylim, you loved your dog very much obviously and are grieving for him and are missing him dearly ... look at it this way, your beloved doggie had been very lucky to have had someone like you to love him, feed and cuddle him, protect him from the scary thunderstorms and lightnings, smother him with lots of kisses and play with full of happiness and joy ... thanks to you, he had a good life (although short in your eyes and you wished it were much longer).

My friend, I am sure your beloved doggie will be telling you from dog heaven that he is eternally grateful to you for all the love and happiness you gave him because a LOT of other animals around live a much, much more miserable life, suffer so much, much more and die much younger (some puppies and kittens haven't even opened their eyes or smelled their mama's love, let alone human love and kindness).

Pipylim, you have much love in your heart ... I am sure your beloved doggie would be wishing you can open your heart and pour out the same love for another doggie or two out there which are suffering. I had the same feeling and thought from my 1st precious kitten which died and he brought into my life his whole family (4 brother and sisters, Mama and Auntie) and I have never looked back ... I will always remember and treasure my little Dusty and he lives on in my heart through the others and I never knew that the love in my heart is could be so abundant, enough and overflowing for so many ... thanks to little Dusty, I managed to experience so much joy and happiness through the others ...

Your dear doggie would be saying from doggie heaven, "Mama/Papa, don't be sad, I am alright over here, watching over you every day ... and I will be waiting for you at Heaven's gate, I will gallop and jump over the meadows to lick you face all over when you arrive ... I love you and thank you for all your love ..."
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?

From born as puppy and gone in anyway....accident, sickness, old age....

How do we know our Dog live with Happy?Sadness?Boring?Fantastic?

Pipy only 4years old...so strong so healthy so young...but he was gone already....

What do you think? What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?
Pipylim,
Sorry you lost your dog Pipy. I am sure Pipy does not want you to be sad. His life with you was a happy one , so full of love and care. He is watching over you now and the meaning of LIFE for Pipy was Tender Love & Care (TLC)
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Pipylim, you loved your dog very much obviously and are grieving for him and are missing him dearly ... look at it this way, your beloved doggie had been very lucky to have had someone like you to love him, feed and cuddle him, protect him from the scary thunderstorms and lightnings, smother him with lots of kisses and play with full of happiness and joy ... thanks to you, he had a good life (although short in your eyes and you wished it were much longer).

My friend, I am sure your beloved doggie will be telling you from dog heaven that he is eternally grateful to you for all the love and happiness you gave him because a LOT of other animals around live a much, much more miserable life, suffer so much, much more and die much younger (some puppies and kittens haven't even opened their eyes or smelled their mama's love, let alone human love and kindness).

Pipylim, you have much love in your heart ... I am sure your beloved doggie would be wishing you can open your heart and pour out the same love for another doggie or two out there which are suffering. I had the same feeling and thought from my 1st precious kitten which died and he brought into my life his whole family (4 brother and sisters, Mama and Auntie) and I have never looked back ... I will always remember and treasure my little Dusty and he lives on in my heart through the others and I never knew that the love in my heart is could be so abundant, enough and overflowing for so many ... thanks to little Dusty, I managed to experience so much joy and happiness through the others ...

Your dear doggie would be saying from doggie heaven, "Mama/Papa, don't be sad, I am alright over here, watching over you every day ... and I will be waiting for you at Heaven's gate, I will gallop and jump over the meadows to lick you face all over when you arrive ... I love you and thank you for all your love ..."
That is the sweetest thing i've heard from you Furkids

Pipy, this is what we call life... In life there will be death... we can never run away from it.

Pipy, be strong... continue your mission in giving and spreading more love to other animals, no matter what they are... do not give up hope for there are many more lives which / who in need of your love...

Cheer up my dear friend...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Animal Lover

pipylim is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: What is the meaning of LIFE for DOG?

It is so HARD...
Sad than my boss scold me....
Sad than I failed my exam....
Sad than Failed in Interview....

I really duno how to RECOVER..
I really Hope any1 can help me here...
How to face my BELOVED Pipy was gone?
I am still very sad...very miss my Pipy....
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

PiPy, Remember, the last sensations your dog will experience are the sound of your voice and your reassuring smell, the things she loved during her life.
It might hard to get through.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It is so HARD...
Sad than my boss scold me....
Sad than I failed my exam....
Sad than Failed in Interview....

I really duno how to RECOVER..
I really Hope any1 can help me here...
How to face my BELOVED Pipy was gone?
I am still very sad...very miss my Pipy....
Time will heal my friend ....

and its OK to cry....believe me...

I did cry for my ella.....and I still do....sometimes....

Just remember Pipy is now happier at the new place....

you have to get on with your life...please be strong...