Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Events

Events Latest happenings and events pertaining to pets and animal welfare

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 25 April? Think Again...

ryutaro,

This message serves as a warning regarding your recent post in the forum where you launched personal attacks against fellow members of the forum. Please be reminded that personal attacks are against our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Quote:
8) No Personal Insults, Attacks, Hostility, Sarcasm, Foul Language or Harassment
Please be polite and respectful towards other members of the community, and remember that others may not always share your point of view. Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. You may not harass other members through public posts, private messages or any other means. This is a sensitive area and the Forum Moderators reserve the right to take action if requested by a community member. Any such posting may result in removal of post, banning from future participation or having their ISP informed.

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3760
The intention of this forum is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere to the Petfinder.my community, so kindly refrain from making such attacks in the future. If you persist, a further warning will be issued and your account may be banned.

You may rephrase your questions in a cordial & polite manner if you wish. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
Coony
Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 25 April? Think Again...
personally i have nothing against HHP but for a so call TICA show for pedigree with HHP twice the entries, this really look wierd. It's probably also the 1st time tht a TICA show had the HHP outnumber the pedigree 200 to 10

Hi Coony, funny to hear such comments from you who happen to be the so-called ex-treasurer for FSM (Feline Society Malaysia). As we all know FSM was banned by RoS (Registrar of Society) for not submitting annual reports of the club. So for someone like you who failed to keep your club alive, it is truly shameful to be busy with matters of other clubs. The abuse of powers by these so-called committee members of FSM like you have resulted in the banned of FSM club. And what is the impact to honest club-members? Now FSM is like a BEGGAR in Malaysia where you have to borrow license from other clubs such as Borneo Cat Club, Philipines Cat Lover Society etc as a requirement to organize a show. What truly shame for a "SO-CALLED" maine-coon breeder. We know you are a dishonest person and my advice is "mind your own business". I challenge you to keep this post here for all to see. I have screen captured this post & will post it somewhere else if it is deleted here. I challenge you!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Animal Lover

ryutaro is on a distinguished road

Dear admin,
thank you for your kind reminder.

To answer the so-called maine coon breeder, I would like to inform that the reason why there is so many hhp entries is because MCFA consider opinion by members, and appreciate all members, be them pedigree owners or hhp owners. I was one of the ordinary club members who fought so much for "unlimited" participation by hhp owners. Where else can we enter such shows. CFA? MCC? As far as I am concerned, any club which can have a high number of participation is good. I am NOT THRILLED by threats by other so-called "cat clubs" which prohibits their members from joining cat shows conducted by other clubs,

So, unconstructive comments by a failed treasurer who are not interested in keeping a club alive but instead more interested in holding the trasurer post, is not considered as constructive. I'm sure MCFA committee members agree with what I say.

Thumbs up to the admins for being transparent by publishing this post. This should be continued for the best interest of all cat fanciers, regardless of clubs.

"Without fear or favor".
Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Animal Lover

mek-mek-mok-mok is on a distinguished road

Ryutaro,
I couldn't have said better. If my old club was active then I wouldn't have joined MCFA in the first place.

hhplover, for your info, previously MxC charged me RM80 for ONE RING show. and yet none of their winners got anything. Atleast for MCFA, they charge RM35 per RING for pedigree, hence RM140 per show for pedigrees, and only RM30 for non pedigrees. And winners are all given trophies to bring home.

Face the fact, MCFA have done great for first a show. No cat club have been brave enough to conduct a show within 3 months of establishment, and further more, a 2 ring international show! This second show they are conducting on April 25th is a 4-ring show! That means your cat will be judged 4 times, by 4 different international judges. How transparent can that be, compared to one-ring show by the same judge over and over again resulting in repetitive winning by THE SAME cat owned by "you-know-who". Why do you think people got sick and left the club in the first place?

And to send out memos to club members saying they will be booted out if they join shows by other club, I think it is too much. But all for the better because that was the "last" ingredient I needed to quit the club & joined MCFA.

In terms of quality, it is much better to be a champion of a cat show of 100 pedigrees rather than a show of 15 pedigrees. That was the reason they booted people out - so that people will not join their show hence kill of their competitors.

Having more judges to judge a show will mean more chance for your cat to win at least one ring. FYI, although there will be only 10 winners, it is actually 10 winners per ring for each category. (Adult / Kitten / Alter = 3 categories x 10 winners = 30 winners x 4 RINGS = Total 120 winners). So is your RM30 or RM140 worth it, to be judged by 4 International TICA judges?

I leave it to all sound mind to do the maths.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
For those thinking of participating in the above shows... read the following corresponding email between me and the organiser...
[I]Salam,

Thanks for your interest. For this show we will have 4 ring for Pedigree and 2 ring for HHP. Both will have 3 category which is: Kitten, Adult and Alter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek-mek-mok-mok View Post
hhplover, for your info, previously MxC charged me RM80 for ONE RING show. and yet none of their winners got anything. Atleast for MCFA, they charge RM35 per RING for pedigree, hence RM140 per show for pedigrees, and only RM30 for non pedigrees. And winners are all given trophies to bring home.

Face the fact, MCFA have done great for first a show. No cat club have been brave enough to conduct a show within 3 months of establishment, and further more, a 2 ring international show! This second show they are conducting on April 25th is a 4-ring show! That means your cat will be judged 4 times, by 4 different international judges. How transparent can that be, compared to one-ring show by the same judge over and over again resulting in repetitive winning by THE SAME cat owned by "you-know-who". Why do you think people got sick and left the club in the first place?

And to send out memos to club members saying they will be booted out if they join shows by other club, I think it is too much. But all for the better because that was the "last" ingredient I needed to quit the club & joined MCFA.

In terms of quality, it is much better to be a champion of a cat show of 100 pedigrees rather than a show of 15 pedigrees. That was the reason they booted people out - so that people will not join their show hence kill of their competitors.

Having more judges to judge a show will mean more chance for your cat to win at least one ring. FYI, although there will be only 10 winners, it is actually 10 winners per ring for each category. (Adult / Kitten / Alter = 3 categories x 10 winners = 30 winners x 4 RINGS = Total 120 winners). So is your RM30 or RM140 worth it, to be judged by 4 International TICA judges?

Dear Mek Mok.
Corrected me if i'm wrong. From the email i received, MCFA clearly stated it is only 2 rings for HHP and this info only related to me by email. In the MCFA website, it says 4 ring? Please be reminded, should there be only 2 rings for HHP, MCFA can be sued by HHP owners for misleading them the info.

For your info, i've been to the last show and being there from start to finish, and I'm not showing any. Just being a curious spectators and hoping to participate in the next show. But to my horror, got 68 cats adult HHP competing, 48 HHP Kitten and 35 Alter. And to make it worse, in all of HHP category, I can see clearly a few maine coon and abbysynian competing. MCFA seems allowing all the pedigrees without cert to compete in HHP category, where else in MCC, those pedigree look a like cat will be advised to compete in Pedigree Novice category and wont be judged as HHP.

If you are championing for HHPs competing, do it in a fairly manner and just. Dont just encouraging HHP owners to compete, and later be mocked by spectators and side kicked by fluffy pedigree look a like or mix breed competitors.

Peace..
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Animal Lover

grrrrrrrk is on a distinguished road

hhplover,

Are you sure that all the HHP cat that win in last show is only fluffy cat. Didn't you say that you already contact the owner who have a "kampung cat" and won 1st price for HHP?

Actually the show for MCFA will be 4 ring show for pedigree and 2 ring show for HHP. Thats why the entry fee is RM140 for pedigree and RM30 for HHP.

All in all actually you get back what you paid for, because that give you the entry gift. So your money is going back to you.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Animal Lover

hhplover,
i knew all along that it's a 4-ring for pedigree & 2-ring for hhp. their committee informed me when i signed up and i think i also read in their website sometime ago.they told me that it is also because of number of cats allowed to be judged by 1 person in a day, like what ryutaro wrote. Not sure if you can sue MCFA but if you can please don't wait to inform all of us since I think some of the members also want to sue FSM for killing the club, thus lying to all FSM club members.

Anyway,if you have problems, I suggest you directly call their committee members as none of the MCFA committee members read petfinder. They say petfinder very bias to MCC. But i see some changes here where petfinder have started to allow posts like this. Kudos to the petfinder team!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Animal Lover

oh and for the record, the best cat in show was a short hair (bengal). Second in show was also a shorthair (oriental). Other short hair winners were siamese, Burmese, cornish rex, exotic short hair. only
So i think hhplover was either wrong or misleading or have been misleaded.
:)
the results & breed can be reade at http://www.mcfa.com.my/?lang=my&id=3...ntent=24&mnu=3
Old 04-04-2010, 01:22 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrrrrrk View Post
hhplover,

Are you sure that all the HHP cat that win in last show is only fluffy cat. Didn't you say that you already contact the owner who have a "kampung cat" and won 1st price for HHP?
Yup, with the exception of Pakcu's kampung cat (which I thought is really good, unique with excellent temperament), others are all longhairs. I wonder if Pakcu didn't bring his kampung cats for the shows...
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrrrrrk View Post
in all actually you get back what you paid for, because that give you the entry gift. So your money is going back to you.
Yup, thanks for the gifts.... that's all we hhp lovers are gonna get.
Quote:
oh and for the record, the best cat in show was a short hair (bengal). Second in show was also a shorthair (oriental). Other short hair winners were siamese, Burmese, cornish rex, exotic short hair. only
So i think hhplover was either wrong or misleading or have been misleaded.
the results & breed can be reade at http://www.mcfa.com.my/?lang=my&id=3...ntent=24&mnu=3
Yup, you correct Mek Mok, Best Cat in Show and the other 2 Top Five, are all pedigrees currently owned by the President of MCFA or previously owned by him. The other two, owned by MCFA committee members. None of the top five are HHPs.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Animal Lover

Hi hhplover,

Looks like you still don't understand. Even in other cats show by other club also you will never see HHP cat win the Grand price. This is because that the rule.

If you want your HHp cat to win the Grand price you need to make your own cat show which the contestant only the HHP cats.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Animal Lover

hhplover,
hehehe..what do you REALLY want actually?

Regarding the top 5 in show - yes it happened that some of the top 5 cats belong to the committee members. So what? There are another 18 MCFA committee members that did not win ANY categories. I don't hear them complaining.!? Even Astakatz which won no 2 best in show is not a committee member. So what? Look at the list of participation - 1/3 of the pedigrees came from his cattery. Of course the chance of some of the winners to be from his cattery is there. What are you complaining about??

Face the fact, no best-cat-in-show can ever be a HHP (sad story for my HHP too). It's the practice by all cat clubs, be it CFA, TICA or FiFe. If you want it to be your way, may I suggest why not we create a new cat club - HHP club of Malaysia? I'm sure petfinder wouldn't mind to post the ad here? And if your HHP cat club does not prohibit myself from joining other cat-shows organized by other clubs (unlike MxC), I will send my HHP to join your HHP Cat Club too. Fair? Then you can start to organize your own HHP cat show. Obviously sooner or later one of your committee members' cats will win the top 5. And I will be there to complain. Hehehe.. fair?

Another way to move forward is, like I said, complain to the committee members! Talk to them for improvement! Have some balls and confront them rather than chickening here where no MCFA committee members read. They might not even aware this thread exist!

The more I think of it, I do not see what is your purpose of complaining here other than being "Mat Kacau" like in the Astro Ceria. Even you admitted - you did not send your cat for the previous show.! So send them for this show - then earn your rights to complain!

"cakap banyak, habuk tara.."
Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
Coony
Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 25 April? Think Again...
personally i have nothing against HHP but for a so call TICA show for pedigree with HHP twice the entries, this really look wierd. It's probably also the 1st time tht a TICA show had the HHP outnumber the pedigree 200 to 10

Hi Coony, funny to hear such comments from you who happen to be the so-called ex-treasurer for FSM (Feline Society Malaysia). As we all know FSM was banned by RoS (Registrar of Society) for not submitting annual reports of the club. So for someone like you who failed to keep your club alive, it is truly shameful to be busy with matters of other clubs. The abuse of powers by these so-called committee members of FSM like you have resulted in the banned of FSM club. And what is the impact to honest club-members? Now FSM is like a BEGGAR in Malaysia where you have to borrow license from other clubs such as Borneo Cat Club, Philipines Cat Lover Society etc as a requirement to organize a show. What truly shame for a "SO-CALLED" maine-coon breeder. We know you are a dishonest person and my advice is "mind your own business". I challenge you to keep this post here for all to see. I have screen captured this post & will post it somewhere else if it is deleted here. I challenge you!
Firstly, I believe a lot of ppl know who Coony is & the face behind it, but nobody know the faces or the ppl hiding behind these user names like a coward throwing punches from the dark without even knowing exactly what they are talking about & are so afraid of an honest opinion. I’m not here to explain myself to them or anyone as I have no time for loser.

Go ahead & sue FSM if you like, just don’t try to talk & behave like a hero when you actually know nothing & can’t even read probably. Since there is no FSM then where the so call beggar FSM come from, as you already said it’s been de-register. You don’t even know the little about me so who are you to try to act like you know so much about me.

For your info I’m a Maine Coon breeder & not a so call like you said, in case you don’t know Felis Wonder is the top MCO cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004 & the record still run until today with 1 of our young boy who just achieved the CFA ID Asia/LA MCO Best of Breed in just 2 CFA shows outside this country & a place in the DW list, I suppose you don't know that there are no other MCO cattery in Asia had ever achieve this. You sound like you know so much maybe you can tell me who had beated this record in Malaysia or Asia/Latin America. Felis Wonder is not a kampong champion we show & compete in the international cat show abroad to prove our standard, not like you guys who start screaming for exorbitant price for your cat who make only just 1 best in show locally.

Please get your fact right I don’t need Philipines Cat Lover Society or any other clubs to get a license for my show becoz I’m Borneo Cat Club, you see you don’t even know that.

Don't bother to reply to this as I will not entertain you anymore then I shud.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 04-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Animal Lover

Ferris Wheel is on a distinguished road

Felis, is it true you last time bought a maine coon from Imakatz & later renamed it as your own cattery and publish it on your website but then later quickly deleted it?

That is what i hear lah. JUST ASKING. No need to get angry. If yes just say yes, if no, just say no.

Thank you.

(bila orang ngata dia, tau pulak marah. dia ngata orang takpe laa pulak...)
Old 04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:

Quote:
hhplover,
i knew all along that it's a 4-ring for pedigree & 2-ring for hhp. their committee informed me when i signed up and i think i also read in their website sometime ago.they told me that it is also because of number of cats allowed to be judged by 1 person in a day, like what ryutaro wrote.
Mek Mok..
You knew it all along, yet u you still maintained it is 4 rings show for HHP. Why don't MCFA say it loud or put a small note in the website to rectify this confusion. Or, is there's a hidden agenda which we don't know about?

Quote:
hhplover,
Face the fact, no best-cat-in-show can ever be a HHP (sad story for my HHP too). It's the practice by all cat clubs, be it CFA, TICA or FiFe.
Im not saying HHP is to be regarded as Best In Show. I know the rules. Just a true HHP being the Best HHP will be enough, not that pedigree look a like or persian with a flat face which strangely did not carry any cert.... and allowed to compete in HHP Category.
Quote:
more I think of it, I do not see what is your purpose of complaining here other than being "Mat Kacau" like in the Astro Ceria. Even you admitted - you did not send your cat for the previous show.! So send them for this show - then earn your rights to complain!
Yup Mek Mok,
I've decided to show two of my HHP to gauge how they stand alongside pedigree look a like HHPs... I hope i can enjoy the show.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Animal Lover

>Mek Mok..
>You knew it all along, yet u you still maintained it is 4 rings show for HHP. >Why don't MCFA say it loud or put a small note in the website to rectify >this confusion. Or, is there's a hidden agenda which we don't know about?

...Why don't you pull out your BALLS and ask MCFA yourself?

>Im not saying HHP is to be regarded as Best In Show. I know the rules. Just >a true HHP being the Best HHP will be enough,

...kan Pak Cu punya kucing menang aritu.. ko ni memang putar belit alam lah. apa lagi yang ko nak?

>Yup Mek Mok,
>I've decided to show two of my HHP to gauge how they stand alongside >pedigree look a like HHPs... I hope i can enjoy the show.

Pastu bila kucing ko yang tak lawa tu kalah you wanna make an issue pulak. Hahaha.. I nick name you Mat Kacau lah.. hehehehe... jumpa di sana ya...
Old 04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Wheel View Post
Felis, is it true you last time bought a maine coon from Imakatz & later renamed it as your own cattery and publish it on your website but then later quickly deleted it?

That is what i hear lah. JUST ASKING. No need to get angry. If yes just say yes, if no, just say no.

Thank you.

(bila orang ngata dia, tau pulak marah. dia ngata orang takpe laa pulak...)
It's a big DEFINITE NO.

I don't get angry easily, there is no need to stress myself.

I wud definitely be interested to know where the hell you you hear this from & you are the first person that is telling me this.

Anyway for your info, Imakatz had nothing close to what I want, all my breeding cats are imported except for the very 1st 2 Embellie girls I get from the late Gerard Lejeune of Langkawi. I can understand if some ppl wud want to make you believe this becoz when it come to MCO there is no other name more prestige then Felis Wonder in Malaysia or Asia for that matter.

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Gentle Giant

Anyway I need to thanks some of these cowards who offer me a chance to brag about myself which I have not do for a long time.

Thank you.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
>Mek Mok..
...Why don't you pull out your BALLS and ask MCFA yourself?
They dare not answer me.... Such a coward!
Quote:
...kan Pak Cu punya kucing menang aritu.. ko ni memang putar belit alam lah. apa lagi yang ko nak?
Looks like you yang putar belit... 1st about the HHP rings, now this.... Pakcu's cat got 1st in HHP adult 1 ring, Overall Best HHP was kitten pedigree persian look a like with flat face... huhu..
Quote:
Pastu bila kucing ko yang tak lawa tu kalah you wanna make an issue pulak. Hahaha.. I nick name you Mat Kacau lah.. hehehehe... jumpa di sana ya...
See... you haven't see my cats u already said tak lawa... pity to HHP.. Ok, see you there...Mmbekk....mok.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Animal Lover

Hi hhplover,

They say that you have no ball because you only can said by post. Why not you meet with the them face to face like a man.

I think you not suit to enter competition, but suit to enter exhibition as you only want to win with what you have. Also you can't even understand the rule that has been set. All the winner are being choose by the judge.

Sorry hhplover aka Man Kacau.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Animal Lover

Hehehe...Mat Kacau... Mat Kacau... Betul2 macam Astro Ceria. Lari sini, lari sana, tapi takde isu.. Aku tau ko saper. Kita sama2 dulu kat Kelab Kucing xxx kan... ko ni bukak pekong di dada betul laa... semua forummer dah nampak tipu helah orang-orang Kelab Kucing xxx nak buat kacau kat MCFA. Dah laa... kitorang keluar kelab korang pun sebab korang yang suruh.. korang issue memo cakap kalau join MCFA show, kita kena kick keluar..tak heran pun.. tu sebab kitorang keluar...memang fedup dengan Kelab Kucing xxx dah pun... dah laa tu...biar laa kitorang keluar...macam gila talak pulak korang ni... heheheh... korang stay je laa dengan Kelab korang, buat show banyak-banyak k? Nanti biar SEMUA forummer judge sendiri show siapa lagi best. hehehe...

BTW, ni ko hantar kucing ko p MCFA show ni, president tak marah ke.. Heheheh.. kalau ikut memo nanti ko pun kena kick keluar gak.. hahahaha...takpe, kalau kena kick keluar nanti ko join MCFA pulak k? hehehehe...
Old 04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

To grrrrrrrk and mek-mek-mok-mok:

This message serves as a warning regarding your recent posts in the forum where you were hostile/sarcastic against fellow members of the forum. Please be reminded that hostility/sarcasm is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Quote:
8) No Personal Insults, Attacks, Hostility, Sarcasm, Foul Language or Harassment
Please be polite and respectful towards other members of the community, and remember that others may not always share your point of view. Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. You may not harass other members through public posts, private messages or any other means. This is a sensitive area and the Forum Moderators reserve the right to take action if requested by a community member. Any such posting may result in removal of post, banning from future participation or having their ISP informed.

extracted from Forum Rules and Guidelines
The intention of this forum is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere to the Petfinder.my community, so kindly refrain from making hostile/sarcastic remarks in the future. If you persist, a further warning will be issued and your account may be banned.

Thank you.
Closed Thread