Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Translated from China Press

And here's the translated page from China Press.

http://tinyurl.com/mapd86

--------Translated text using translation software---------

2 congressmen rush to the residents to seek the dog hardly
The homeowner is miscarried thrillingly
(brings peace and orders to the nation also on 29th news military thousand million star area state Congressman Li Baolin to work with eight dozens also the municipal councilman to refer to again) rushes the residents to seek hardly the dog, causes to be pregnant 3 month homeowners faced with the miscarriage crisis!
This event occurred in 11:30 pm last night, in a Tongshan road house, Li Baolin and the municipal councilman together with other two people visited to seek for named “young Huang” the dog, referred to homeowner sha Lu Anu “kidnapping” “young Huang”.

The snow state prevents animal maltreatment association president Chen Xiuling to point out that the homeowner is this association staff member sha Lu Anu, has been pregnant 3 month-long she frightened to face the miscarriage crisis excessively, at present pulls the Yang Hospital observation in the gentleman.

She said that pointed out according to sha Lu Anu, after she at that time permitted opposite party inspects the house the garden, only this municipal councilman requests to enter in the room to inspect, guarantees “young Huang” not in the room.

In hospital observation

She said that the municipal councilman expressed that if cannot enter the room inspection, he will be unable to go to sleep, finally rushes in the room to inspect each room hardly, the manner is bad.

“sha Lu Anu thought that is encroached upon the right of privacy in 1:52 am, reports under the husband accompaniment to the golden horse law police authorities.”

Chen Xiuling noon today when the snow state prevents the animal maltreatment association office to convene reporter meets pointed out that sha Lu Anu the body is ill afterward, twice enters the hospital observation.

She regarding two congressman's acts, felt that is funny and is strange, their 4 people should not visit in the night, but also rushes to the private home hardly.

“sha Lu Anu afterward, receives strange men to come the electricity, indicated is willing to post a reward 1000 Ringgit, receives in exchange `young Huang '.”

She said that the related yellow dog is a desert island saves a wild dog which in the motion searches for and seizes, the instinct is intelligent, is glad is intimate with the human, has become the staff good helper, but the dog somehow disappeared without a trace.

Shang You bled. The embryo is not steady

At present still pulled sha Lu Anu who in the gentleman the Yang Hospital stays in hospital saying that after being pregnant, has accepted the inspection regularly, the situation is good, after this matter its embryo is unstable, appears bleeds the situation.

She said that since the 27th of the month about 11:00 pm, after state congressman and the municipal councilman and so on 4 people rushes to its house hardly, she only then starts to appear ill.

“when it happened, I once received frighten very greatly, because they knock on a door vigorously and insist to strive for into the room search, their act makes me be afraid, I do not know them.”

She pointed out that after it happened, accompanies the husband to report, until early morning, the entire evening has not slept, makes the body to be ill.

“because the belly is very painful, I in 28th treats 9:00 am to the clinic, doctor advises me to be hospitalized to seek medical help.”

She arrives at the gentleman to pull the Yang Hospital to stay in hospital, at present still thought that belly some pains, embryo not stable, still had the hemorrhage situation. And so on whether will doctor inform needs only then learns about tomorrow preserves the embryos, this will be she and husband's first love crystallization

Li Baolin: Is invited the room non-to rush hardly

Reported: Zheng Xiwen

Military thousand million star area state Congressman Li Baolin pointed out that he has not rushed to the litigant house hardly with municipal councilman line of people, but receives sha Lu Anu the husband to invite into the room inspection puppy trace.

He pointed out to "the Chinese Newspaper", in the process, he has maintained the politeness, also did not know that sha Lu Anu is pregnant the incident.

“I suspected that opposite party enters the hospital the motive, I may also be hospitalized.”

Inquired about sha Lu Anu to refer to eight dozens to work also the municipal councilman once to say again, if could not enter the room inspection, he will be unable to go to sleep in the evening the incident, Li Baolin refers to his indefinite opposite party whether once to express the related opinion.

Li Baolin pointed out that he visits sha Lu Anu house period, is mainly opposite party husband negotiates, the process has not occurred not happily.

Moreover, eight dozens work also municipal councilman Mai Rongquan to accept again newspaper visits when pointed out that he is not convenient responds any question, anything please contact Li Baolin.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Animal Lover

Snowflake is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

I also don't read Chinese. Very confusing la after translation.
Is Shahrul and unborn baby okay ? Very disturbing and disheartening.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I know what you mean. It took me a while to decipher and digest it.

From what I think I understood of the translated text, Shahrul Anum (or Shah Lu Anong according to the translation) and baby are stable, though she's still haemorrhaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
I also don't read Chinese. Very confusing la after translation.
Is Shahrul and unborn baby okay ? Very disturbing and disheartening.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:56 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

i was read in chinese thread at news paper. Both side have claim their own story. This is jeopardy people life, the guilty should go into jail. Both side need ready the lawyer for lawsuit if want claim who is right. It is ironic for saving homeless animals.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Translated from Guang Ming Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Since I don't read Chinese, I had to use a web page translator. Below is the translation from Guang Ming Press to English --- it's not grammatically correct, but I think it gives us a gist of what was reported.
Oh god ... having a headache with translation, luckily, I've got my own translator - hubby! hahahaha ...

My hubby was shaking his head when he read the part where it says something like they went there to look for "little yellow" and they didn't want to go in as it was late (my hubby expression : huh? then why go to people house so late at night ar?) and they claimed that missus invited them in ...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 05-30-2009, 08:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: Translated from Guang Ming Press

mrs.dolittle - take care! I am with you! :)

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Petfinder Moderator

I know Melmel has already posted the Press Release from SPCA in Post #422, but while I was trying to look for a readable English version of the Guang Ming and China Press news, I stumbled onto Jacinta's blog.

She had posted not only the press release, but additional information during the press conference, plus their TNR plans at Pulau Ketam.

http://pandamonium.weblogs.us/archives/date/2009/05/

-----here's the whole article for your reading convenience----------

May 30th, 2009
Press Statement
Posted by pandamonium in Uncategorized

Apparently the news of the midnight visit spread, and we received calls from members of the media on Thursday night requesting for the inside scoop and police report.

A quick press statement was prepared, and passed to the media in the morning at 11am when they came by. To my amusement, the Guang Ming reporter told me that upon calling Furry Friends Farm for a comment on the midnight visit, they had told her that I (Jacinta) had been ‘pressured by a staff from FFF and finally ‘confessed’ that SPCA Selangor ‘stole Kuning’. Very interesting, and very imaginative. But to set the record straight - I did not say that, simple because SPCA did not take dear Kuning. I wasn’t even angry - to be honest nothing really surprises me anymore, especially after all the sensationalized happenings in recent weeks. I thought their claim was really quite strange, but I was quite happy to have it published either way. Give a person enough rope, and they will hang themselves

Here is a summary of the Press Statement;

-starts-
SPCA Selangor’s message to all animal rescuers, animal lovers and the public

The prevention of cruelty to animals and the rescue of abandoned animals who have no voice , is indeed a noble cause that develops kindness and compassion in people. In all good causes there will be transgressions by extremist groups who take matters into their own hands, not adhering to proper procedures in their efforts.

SPCA Selangor urges all animal rescuers to respect the privacy of all in their cause and to put an end to bickering that often stems from unwarranted sources. Sensationalising and distorting an issue, slandering of character and general misinformation appears unmoderated on various blogs and forums online.

Visit At Midnight To SPCA Volunteers House

SPCA is extremely distressed that Furry Friends Farm (FFF) supporter and volunteer, Daniel together with YB Edward Lee of MBPJ and his son Simon and Mark (from MBPJ) went to an SPCA volunteer Jorg Bandlow’s house at almost midnight on Wednesday, 27th of May 2009.
The group harassed Jorg, and his wife an SPCA employee, Shahrul Baharin. The couple are dedicated animal rescuers and have rescued 13 dogs and several cats that share their humble home. Shahrul, who is 3 months pregnant, is suffering from the trauma of this intimidation. Shahrul has lodged a police report (attached) that they harassed her and her husband, alleging that Jorg had stolen a dog called Kuning from Pulau Selat Kering, where the SPCA Selangor rescue and relief team were rescuing abandoned dogs. Jorg had told them that he did not take the dog, and the visitors were allowed to take a tour of the house to search for him – he was not there as stated.

Clarifying rumours that have appeared in blogs and forums

1. Rumors About FFF Eviction
Many rumors are circulating that SPCA Selangor is trying to influence the owner of the Furry Friends Farm land to evict them. However, to the contrary – The owner has been contacting SPCA Selangor since late last year to help her, as she had been trying unsuccessfully to get FFF to move away. The owner of the property said she was only worried about the welfare of the 80 plus dogs there, and asked SPCA Selangor if they could take the dogs in. However, SPCA declined as our shelter is always full, and we are constantly overwhelmed with the amount of animals being surrendered here. We leave it to the owner to decide how she wants to proceed.

2. Trespassers to FFF
There are also allegations that SPCA Selangor is involved in trespassing into the FFF compound in the last few weeks, and this is untrue. We are not aware of who has been going in, and they allege that someone has gone in and released all the dogs from their cages.

-ends-

Kempen Kembiri @ Pulau Ketam
We are excited about the education/ neutering campaign we are planning for residents of Pulau Ketam on the 27th & 28th June 2009, working with the Dept of Vet Services! Our team at Klinik Kembiri have just finished the flyers, and will be going to reccie PK next week to find a suitable location for the surgery and educational presentations. To the many, many volunteers who have called and e-mailed us in the last few weeks- we will be in touch with you next week to update you on your roles in this Kempen Kembiri project! We also have to do a dog population survey prior to the Kempen Kembiri, to obtain a more accurate number of island dogs so we know the scope and magnitude of the work to be done. With your support, we can make a difference for the dogs at PK! In the meantime, our rescue & relief team will return to Pulau Selat Kering early next week, hoping to find the locations of more dogs and bring them home.

Are you ready to rumble in the jumble?
It’s a Saturday night, and we just got back from dinner. Am extremely tired, but psyched for our Jumble Sale tomorrow. That’s right, don’t forget - we’ll be having a tumble in the jumble tomorrow (31st May 2009) from 10am-1pm @ the SPCA Selangor Animal Shelter in Ampang Jaya. Lots of great second-hand bargains, all proceeds go to the Animal Shelter! I personally am a BIG FAN of Jumble Sales and Flea Markets; unique and quirky items for really cheap, and you help save the world by re-using old items instead of buying new ones. You can expect lots of clothes, shoes, bags, books, magazines, household items, electric & electronic items, furniture, collectibles & antiques, toys, plants, paintings and so much more. See you guys there tomorrow, nice and early!

Xo,
j

------------end of the extracted article from Jacinta's blog-----------
Old 05-31-2009, 01:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

Thanks Blackie for the info ...

Notice that it is very quiet in this thread now? Must be school holiday!

Like they all say, Truth will Prevail ... eventually ...

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 01:35 AM
PetFinder Moderator

season is over!

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
I too, respect Sabrina for her efforts, and with little resources, she has done such admirable job. For me, I am not bothered what other FFF supporters/volunteers do on their own time. Every supporter or volunteer have their own ideas and opinions. At the end of the day, FFF belongs to Sabrina so it is for her to decide what future plans are for her shelter. All I care about is helping Sabrina to sustain her shelter so the dogs at the shelter have a chance in life. At least on weekends, volunteers can help out at FFF, and Sabrina can have a breather and talk to the visitors that come to have a look at the shelter.

Don't worry, you won't be shot by FFF supporters, at least not by me. hehe.
I am glad Snowflake is all about love and peace (or issit peace and love??) ... phew ....

The thing is, supporters are using FFF name in whatever they do! So, if any Tom, Dick or Lucy go knocking on someone's door in the middle of the night in the name of FFF, it is just NO-GOOD!!

As I have mentioned before, there is a need for FFF to have a contingency, imagine 100 dogs, if, touch wood, if something happens to SY... it will be another tragedy waiting to happen. Where will all the 100 dogs go?
It is not all about saving dogs and feeding dogs, it is a lifetime (human age!) committment.

FFF supporters should gather together, plan and ensure that FFF will continue to exist in the next 30 years and more.

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
season is over!
School holiday just started la..

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 02:35 AM
PetFinder Moderator

I have a question about this knocking door at them house, why they allow them coming inside? They have a right no let this people coming? If want talk stand outside house. acconding the news paper.
The both side have own story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
I am glad Snowflake is all about love and peace (or
issit peace and love??) ... phew ....

The thing is, supporters are using FFF name in whatever they do! So, if any Tom, Dick or Lucy go knocking on someone's door in the middle of the night in the name of FFF, it is just NO-GOOD!!

As I have mentioned before, there is a need for FFF to have a contingency, imagine 100 dogs, if, touch wood, if something happens to SY... it will be another tragedy waiting to happen. Where will all the 100 dogs go?
It is not all about saving dogs and feeding dogs, it is a lifetime (human age!) committment.

FFF supporters should gather together, plan and ensure that FFF will continue to exist in the next 30 years and more.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:37 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I have a question about this knocking door at them house, why they allow them coming inside? They have a right no let this people coming? If want talk stand outside house. acconding the news paper.
Yes, both sides have their own stories BUT I find the other hard to believe. If you don't have an attention to "search", you wouldn't be knocking so late at night with MBPJ personnels - rite?

Come to think of it, being outside of MBPJ jurisdiction (i.e Bkt Bintang), this is clearly "favouritism" in action. I'd say, it is a "bullying"? So, DIMB, what do you have to comment about this?

Personally, I was standing (or sitting or squating) on the fence, but I have to say with this latest development, I now know which side I am on!

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Visit At Midnight To SPCA Volunteers House

SPCA is extremely distressed that Furry Friends Farm (FFF) supporter and volunteer, Daniel together with YB Edward Lee of MBPJ and his son Simon and Mark (from MBPJ) went to an SPCA volunteer Jorg Bandlow’s house at almost midnight on Wednesday, 27th of May 2009.
You know what really irks me is that they went late of the night. You just don't go to people's house late of night. And if this person is a YB, he has to think before acting because he is dealing with lay people here who are voters and taxpayers. To any person, this is an act of intimidation. (I was traumatized and suffered stress on 2 separate occasion when 'relatives' wanted to see my dying mother and another time a neighbor saying his house was leaking water at the middle of the night. Needless to say, I lodged a police report.) And for a YB and company, comes knocking at the middle of the night, sure will be traumatized, added to being pregnant and suffered miscarriage before. You know, YB, if you are reading this, you shouldn't have gone to people's home late at night. And I am vocal about this is because I empathize with Sharul. You only know how it feels if you have been there before. And, if something untoward were to happened to Sharul and her unborn baby, YB and co, have to be prepared to take accountability and responsibility for your actions.

Quote:
I have this to say, if Jorg and Sharul didn't let them come into their house, they will still be accused that they are hiding something. They can simply say, "If you are not hiding Kuning, why cannot let us come in ? Must be you hiding Kuning that's why you don't want to let us come in." Not let them come in also wrong, let them come in also wrong. Then the couple surely are at a lost. If YB and co, want to search, they need to go through proper steps and procedures. This is what transparency is. At least, then other people now won't condemn your actions.

For this, nobody knows who is the real culprit. People can make allegations, people can deny. People can say what they feel or think like saying. It could be some mischievous youngsters, could be some psycho ...

For that, at the end of the day, anybody can proclaim they support so and so organization. It's so easy to say that. As for me, as I said earlier, I do not care what other supporters/volunteers do. If you want to go to people house late at night, then you have bear the consequences. And don't drag the organization you support down with your actions.

Quote:
We are excited about the education/ neutering campaign we are planning for residents of Pulau Ketam on the 27th & 28th June 2009, working with the Dept of Vet Services! Our team at Klinik Kembiri have just finished the flyers, and will be going to reccie PK next week to find a suitable location for the surgery and educational presentations. To the many, many volunteers who have called and e-mailed us in the last few weeks- we will be in touch with you next week to update you on your roles in this Kempen Kembiri project!
Whoever you choose to support, it is your choice, and up to your own judgment. For this Kempen Kembiri, I think SPCA has the resources and the man-power to do this, would be good to give support them. It is for the animals at Pulau Ketam, also to educate the PK people and create awareness. In the end of the long progress, it is still for the animals.

Last edited by Snowflake; 06-01-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

Quote Fr Jacinta Johnson, SPCA

We are excited about the education/ neutering campaign we are planning for residents of Pulau Ketam on the 27th & 28th June 2009, working with the Dept of Vet Services! Our team at Klinik Kembiri have just finished the flyers, and will be going to reccie PK next week to find a suitable location for the surgery and educational presentations. To the many, many volunteers who have called and e-mailed us in the last few weeks- we will be in touch with you next week to update you on your roles in this Kempen Kembiri project! We also have to do a dog population survey prior to the Kempen Kembiri, to obtain a more accurate number of island dogs so we know the scope and magnitude of the work to be done.

With your support, we can make a difference for the dogs at PK! In the meantime, our rescue & relief team will return to Pulau Selat Kering early next week, hoping to find the locations of more dogs and bring them home.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Animal Lover

And just for the record, melmel started this thread with the heading "Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island".

The main culprit here is the MPK councilor who led the Pulau Ketam residents to dump dogs in the hell island. And he should be the one taking the fire. FFF, SPCA and the rest are only picking up this fellow shit. Damn celaka. Now he is just goyang kaki, and dunno what he is doing to pay for his actions.

On another note, as I write this, I don't need any favors from anybody,

If you don't like to read posts by melmel or furkids or whoever you dislike, then DON'T READ. Skip reading their posts. No need to condemn them for what they choose to post, or believe in, or which organization they support. If they stop posting the rescue missions, then people will also criticized them. Either way also, nobody benefits except the dumb-ass MPK councilor who is culprit. Not even the poor dogs which are still stranded on the islands.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Testify by Shahrul to Reporter :

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/48938?tid=3

Quote fr press - Shahrul to FFF : Stop accusing me on Kuning missing without any evidence, stop politicalise this issue

Quote fr press - Shahrul to Bkt Gasing Assembleyman Edward Lee Poh Lin : Shame on you , act without thinking

Quote fr press - Shahrul to FFF - Daniel, Edward Lee Poh Lin, K.W Mak & Simon : Do not lie, I have never invited you to my House in the middle of d night !

Comments fr Melmel : Carrying d 'adun' title, wearing MBPJ uniform, trespass & threaten pregnant Shahrul on a missing dog at midnight, madness. Shahrul don even know them, big liar

SMS fr YAB Lim's right hand man YB Jeff 2 MelMel : This is madness for a DAP YB !!

Last edited by melmel; 06-01-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Notice Board from SPCA

Day 9: Orang Asli Survey Island
Tuesday, 19th May 2009

SPCA Rescue team together with a group of Orang Asli went to survey Pulau Selat Kering (PSK) to see if any new initiatives can be undertaken. Among the ideas discussed were plans to build a small hut on the fringe of the mangroves, so rescuers can stay overnight and monitor the movement and number of dogs. There was also a suggestion to use traps made of rope to catch the dogs, but we decided it was too risky and may end of hurting the dogs instead if they are not immediately removed from the traps.

Two dogs were spotted in the distance running among the trees. The two floating platforms which Marjorie and Karin helped build were moved into the inlets and tied down, to see if there were any dogs in the area.

The Inspectorate team made contact with the Forest rangers and made an appointment to meet them at their office tomorrow. They had acquired a clearer and more detailed map of the island, and wanted to enlist the help of the rangers to explore the possible areas the abandoned dogs could have moved to.

According to the rangers, no one was allowed to enter the mangroves or build/ attach any structures to it without getting written permission from the Foresty Dept. We apologized to them for not informing them of our activities earlier as we were not aware, and immediately sought their permission to carry on with our rescue work, which they granted.

Day 10 : Rangers To The Rescue!
Thursday, 21st May 2009

nspectors Cunera and Murugan met with En Mohd Yusof from the Jabatan Perhutanan (Forestry Dept) his morning to find out more information about the mangroves, as well as the inlets and tributaries at PSK. There are noticeably less dogs visible at the location they were abandoned, and to date rescue groups have only managed to rescue 30 dogs. There is a possibility the dogs swam over to the other islands during low tide. Together with a representative from Jabatan Laut (Marine Dept), they studied a map provided by En Mohd Yusof to find out which areas are accessible during low-tide and high-tide.

En Mohd Yusof arranged for a boat to take around Pulau Selat Kering and neighbouring Pulau Che Mat Zin, as well as the elusive Pulau Babi @ Pulau Rusa, where Sungai Lima villagers had allegedly abandoned two dogs. During high-tide we passed Pulau Babi, which was completely submerged in water – the water rose to reach half the trees height. Our hearts sunk. There is no land or even roots/ branches that the 2 dogs could cling to, they had either drowned or swam to a neighbouring island.

Together, we explored several inlets and traveled around PSK but could not see any dogs. Upon approaching our feeding platforms in the inlets, we noticed that while one platform appeared to have been untouched by dogs, the other platform had dog (and monkey) paw prints all over it! The food on the platform also had obviously been eaten, and there was a pile of dog faeces next to the platform. Finally, signs of life!

Pix 1 : org asli joined in d rescue mission
Pix 2 : Unloading food and supplies for the dogs
Pix 3 : We were very happy to see paw prints on our platform built in the mangroves, the dogs had climbed the ladder up to eat, drink and rest
Pix 4 / 5: Inspectors Cunera and Murugan met with En Mohd Yusof from the Jabatan Perhutanan (Forestry Dept)
Pix 6 : Mapping on both GPS systems
Pix 7 : The first platform appeared untouched
Pix 8 : The second platform had foot prints, and the food had obviously been eaten
Pix 9 : Placing food and water on the other platform built into the mangroves
Pix 10 : Jorg and a volunteer went to survey the island
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 65.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	5644   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 66.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	5645   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 67.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	5646   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 68.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	5647   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 69.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	5648  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 70.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	5649   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 73.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	5650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 74.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	5651   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 75.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	5652   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 77.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	5654  

Last edited by melmel; 06-01-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
The main culprit here is the MPK councilor who led the Pulau Ketam residents to dump dogs in the hell island. And he should be the one taking the fire. FFF, SPCA and the rest are only picking up this fellow shit. Damn celaka. Now he is just goyang kaki, and dunno what he is doing to pay for his actions.
I agree with the "Damn Celaka" part ...

I was just wondering if MPK and Pulau Ketam residents will be prosecuted for cruelty towards animals? MPK should be made to pay for all vet bills, logistics, food that goes towards the rescue of the doggies, which, they easily "disposed".

Pulau Ketam residents who received money for trapping these poor dogs should be publicly listed! Should let them watch those "18 Hell Layers Old Films" that show what happens to those who torments or torture animals...

Just a note, keep all the bills ... who knows?

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-31-2009, 07:10 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, both sides have their own stories BUT I find the other hard to believe. If you don't have an attention to "search", you wouldn't be knocking so late at night with MBPJ personnels - rite?

Come to think of it, being outside of MBPJ jurisdiction (i.e Bkt Bintang), this is clearly "favouritism" in action. I'd say, it is a "bullying"? So, DIMB, what do you have to comment about this?

Personally, I was standing (or sitting or squating) on the fence, but I have to say with this latest development, I now know which side I am on!
I also don't have an idea how was going on that knocking home. But one thing 2 of the person, one might be fake story. Let the law make the justice. We waiting sooner will know.

Closed Thread