Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 04-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Animal Lover

Divas is on a distinguished road
Default Marmaduke and Tofu

Hi all.
I need the help of some cat lovers out there. We have 2 stray cats outside our shop that we have been feeding since they were about 2 months old (they are now about 8-10months i think). We have been asking around to find them homes as they are both super friendly and lovable. A few weeks ago we managed to adopt out Tofu, however it seems he was not satisfied where he was and decided to come back.

So here is our problem, previously (having grown up together, they were happy to keep each other company) now however after the time spent apart, they are no longer bonded together and fight. Also on his way back to us Tofu managed to pick up some nasty fungus (which we are currently treating and will clear up before allowing him to be adopted).

If there is any kind soul who can take one of these little gems into their life, please do PM me. We aren't asking for any adoption fee, however we will require that you come and meet them at least once before actually taking them home as they are quite attached to our area (to prevent them from trying to come back again and getting hurt). You will probably also need to spend some time with them once they get home to allow them to bond with you and decide they want to stay with you.
As they are both very friendly cats who enjoy nothing more than curling up on your lap for tummy rubs and chin tickles I would prefer that they were allowed inside the house if at all possible. They are not to be caged as they are used to having freedom to roam which i don't want to be taken away from them (Tofu is currently in a 3 story cage while we treat his fungus, but after that he will be allowed to roam again), it would also be quite necessary for you to fix them.

I hope there is someone out there who can help my poor friends, they really deserve a great home.

Tofu (he's very fidgety in the cage so sorry the photo is a bit blur :( ).
Marmaduke relaxing in the sun, asking for tummy rubs.