Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu!!

Pakcu,minta maaf dulu sebelum saya berkata kata.

Pakcu nak jual kitten maincoon ni ke atau nak kasih adoption?? RM1500 for adoption?? lagi satu,bukan ke Pakcu kata tak jual kucing?? Now what happen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Do you think that PET RESCUE & ADOPTION is a proper place for you to sell your kitten.....?????? Andy, can please clarify........Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Pakcu,minta maaf dulu sebelum saya berkata kata.

Pakcu nak jual kitten maincoon ni ke atau nak kasih adoption?? RM1500 for adoption?? lagi satu,bukan ke Pakcu kata tak jual kucing?? Now what happen??
Correct me if I am wrong tapi from the information I get here, ini BUKAN kitten "mainecoon", orang panggil "domestic" ajer.

Anyway, Pakcu, from the pics, the poor kittens don't look so healthy and tough, still sick after so long ... baik Pakcu get a good qualified vet to have a closer look at them. They don't look very well nourished either.

Kesian betul mereka because they have to potential to grow into very, very beautiful cats thanks to their mainecoon ancestry. Otherwise they will continuously live a sickly life. Memang lawa, aku tengok pun hati goyang, but I have made a firm commitment to unfortunate strays with no homes.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi PakCu,

This thread was brought to my attention. Upon review, I find that it does not properly conform to PetFinder's definition of pets "For Adoption". This is because adoptions are mostly Free, or only incurs a small fee to cover medical costs. At the maximum, we generally only allow maximum adoption fees of up to RM 500 for pedigrees, before recategorizing them as "For Sale".

If your cats incur an adoption fee of RM1,500, then it would certainly be considered as "For Sale" instead, so as not to mislead the adopters.

I have moved your thread to Pet Shops category since it does not fit into the Rescue & Adoption category. Alternatively, you can also post it up under our main PetFinder site's For Sale listing.

I noticed that you have posted up a few pets for adoption at our main site, and those certainly qualify as For Adoption with adoption fees of RM50 to RM100 - keep up the good work on rescuing those cats!

Please ensure that your future posts are classified accordingly as well, thanks.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:12 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road

ermm..btol gak tu pakcu..better buh for sale..kurg seswai kot for adoption..t salah sangka lg, n letak kat for sale listing..huhu, bkn pe..t mane tau ade org dr jauh2 dtg, dorg xpect for adoption dh tentu low fees, t amuk plak dorg, hehe
Old 12-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Animal Lover

nasharuddinali is on a distinguished road

tahniah pakcu, nampak boleh beniaga lagi jual cucu maine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Hehe... thanks cookies.... dtg la melawat

sabar2 ek... hari ni Pakcu tgk ada yg dah bukak mata, tp ada yg belum...hehe. thanks binbin
Old 12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Animal Lover

nasharuddinali is on a distinguished road
Default kepada Andy,Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu!!

Andy,
Apa pasal awak cakap Pakcu jual Kucing ni?dia sudah lama disini berniaga. Tak tahu awak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi PakCu,

This thread was brought to my attention. Upon review, I find that it does not properly conform to PetFinder's definition of pets "For Adoption". This is because adoptions are mostly Free, or only incurs a small fee to cover medical costs. At the maximum, we generally only allow maximum adoption fees of up to RM 500 for pedigrees, before recategorizing them as "For Sale".

If your cats incur an adoption fee of RM1,500, then it would certainly be considered as "For Sale" instead, so as not to mislead the adopters.

I have moved your thread to Pet Shops category since it does not fit into the Rescue & Adoption category. Alternatively, you can also post it up under our main PetFinder site's For Sale listing.

I noticed that you have posted up a few pets for adoption at our main site, and those certainly qualify as For Adoption with adoption fees of RM50 to RM100 - keep up the good work on rescuing those cats!

Please ensure that your future posts are classified accordingly as well, thanks.
Closed Thread