Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Brother,I also having hard time to understand what you meanlah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
We should focus the question and title as mention, first why I said that, since Pakcu Usual Pet Shop had interested do promotion at petfinder.my, the promotion has jopardy to one of forumers was took the offer from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop thread, Let we talk about Pakcu Usual Pet Shop at here, when and where show up Imadi Petshop, also from Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, it not miss fortunate by that Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. If no happen, all customers still unknow where the cat sending to? it can happen to other like below promotion.
About the thread Pakcu Usual Pet Shop wrote Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks) mention by pet shop owner, as you have told before, was no, That is your view. Everyone have a right do own comments.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:07 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Brother,I also having hard time to understand what you meanlah.
June, Really!, which part unclear, let me know i try explain to you in more formal. By the way, where is your friend Pakcu? already long time didn't see him.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Everything.After my 2 posting, you still keep on asking the same question. Even Alya also asked what u mean.

I don't know where he is. In his shop maybe. You should ask forumer that live in Bangi or Kajang.They are the one frequented Pakcu's shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June, Really!, which part unclear, let me know i try explain to you in more formal. By the way, where is your friend Pakcu? already long time didn't see him.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:36 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

I already explain to her. at the moment I thought you the one close more with pakcu than other, that why i asking you. But is allright he not here. It is shameful when read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Everything.After my 2 posting, you still keep on asking the same question. Even Alya also asked what u mean.

I don't know where he is. In his shop maybe. You should ask forumer that live in Bangi or Kajang.They are the one frequented Pakcu's shop.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road

Well, i know now few petshops nor pet supplies shop do or probably sell 'BYB' pets as their names mentioned clearly here in PF.

What i definitely want to know now.. if anybody can list out petshops/pet supplies shops that DO NOT support BYB.

I've read this statement, "I believe at least 80-90 over percent registered breeders in this country are BYB or kitty mill..." in Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop thread.
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2144&page=8

Frankly i have been a loyal customer of Petsmore since 3 years ago. I spent more than 5 hours in KL yesterday just to find one shop that can convince me enough, (that does not support BYB) in order to get my usual supplies. Therefore i humbly request if anybody could tell me or other forumers the balance of 10-20 percent shops that purely DO NOT support BYB?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

a.lya,

I can only speak for myself, and I shall do so without fear or favour.

When Pakcu first stated that he would open his pet shop, I really had no idea what his true intentions were.

He painted the image that the members in the kitten forum had objected to what he was doing because they didn't want competition with their pet shops. He was very sly.

He set out to make friends with everyone here, gathering support. He painted such a good image of himself, he gave the impression it was the datuk of the kampung (J) and his cronies (M & D) out to get at him. I never suspected for once that he is not what he presented himself to be.

And at that time, I didn't know pet shops that sell pets got them from BYB or kitten mills, that ethical breeders breed to get something out of their cats/dogs, so as to keep improving the breed standard, and would not sell their cats/dogs through pet shops.

It was only after I learned from this forum, from serious animal rescuers what the living conditions and fate of the animals in a BYB or kitten/puppy mill is like that I realised what Pakcu is actually doing.

But what really got to me finally was knowing how he could send Sillylupie's cat to his good friend, Imadi Pet Shop for spaying without telling her what he is doing. And then, the final straw was, his lack of concern and response when the wound didn't heal. He adopted the tidak apa attitude. THAT ONE REALLY GOT TO ME!!!!!!!

So, like Sillylupie, I am a rather silly person after all. I didn't think to look into why people elsewhere were objecting strongly to what he was doing. I didn't investigate.

Lesson learned here -- there is no smoke without fire. When you hear objections or protests about something, take the trouble to investigate to discover the truth for yourself. Don't believe the accused just because s/he comes across as convincing. People don't accuse someone just to victimize him or her. Why? Because the truth has an inconvenient way of popping up. Dig and find out why the person is being accused.

Hope this answers your question. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
I'm actually curious. Why only after he opened the shop, some of you people are complaining about him selling cats or doing those surgery inside the petshop?

If you guys disagree on him selling live stocks and making a petshop cum vet, why didn't you disagree when he first 'declared' those stuffs in that post?

Only after Reason #1's incident, you guys started to complain about his shop. :/

Perhaps I'm missing some other points, I apologize if I did.

But from what I understand/view, you're just throwing more oil into the fire. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Apparently it had been raise before but his friends think there is no wrong in his doing so. It was raise in the other kampong but he request the moderator to delete it. http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....7&postcount=47

Well I guess sometime some ppl need to be burn to know that fire does burn.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Rozzy,

The list of pet shops that do not sell pets were contributed by members in this thread. http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzygee View Post
Well, i know now few petshops nor pet supplies shop do or probably sell 'BYB' pets as their names mentioned clearly here in PF.

What i definitely want to know now.. if anybody can list out petshops/pet supplies shops that DO NOT support BYB.

I've read this statement, "I believe at least 80-90 over percent registered breeders in this country are BYB or kitty mill..." in Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop thread.
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2144&page=8

Frankly i have been a loyal customer of Petsmore since 3 years ago. I spent more than 5 hours in KL yesterday just to find one shop that can convince me enough, (that does not support BYB) in order to get my usual supplies. Therefore i humbly request if anybody could tell me or other forumers the balance of 10-20 percent shops that purely DO NOT support BYB?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Gee, theres one in Tmn Tun Dr Ismail, Winners Pet, Jln Tun Mohd Fuad, next to KFC. They have cats at the back, but those are rescued cats. I normally go play with the cats first, then only buy things

One of our forumer friend adopted a rescued cat from there .
Ina Hatemetoday

Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
a.lya,

I can only speak for myself, and I shall do so without fear or favour.

When Pakcu first stated that he would open his pet shop, I really had no idea what his true intentions were.

He painted the image that the members in the kitten forum had objected to what he was doing because they didn't want competition with their pet shops. He was very sly.

He set out to make friends with everyone here, gathering support. He painted such a good image of himself, he gave the impression it was the datuk of the kampung (J) and his cronies (M & D) out to get at him. I never suspected for once that he is not what he presented himself to be.

And at that time, I didn't know pet shops that sell pets got them from BYB or kitten mills, that ethical breeders breed to get something out of their cats/dogs, so as to keep improving the breed standard, and would not sell their cats/dogs through pet shops.

It was only after I learned from this forum, from serious animal rescuers what the living conditions and fate of the animals in a BYB or kitten/puppy mill is like that I realised what Pakcu is actually doing.

But what really got to me finally was knowing how he could send Sillylupie's cat to his good friend, Imadi Pet Shop for spaying without telling her what he is doing. And then, the final straw was, his lack of concern and response when the wound didn't heal. He adopted the tidak apa attitude. THAT ONE REALLY GOT TO ME!!!!!!!

So, like Sillylupie, I am a rather silly person after all. I didn't think to look into why people elsewhere were objecting strongly to what he was doing. I didn't investigate.

Lesson learned here -- there is no smoke without fire. When you hear objections or protests about something, take the trouble to investigate to discover the truth for yourself. Don't believe the accused just because s/he comes across as convincing. People don't accuse someone just to victimize him or her. Why? Because the truth has an inconvenient way of popping up. Dig and find out why the person is being accused.

Hope this answers your question. :)
Mhm. It did.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Rozzy,

The list of pet shops that do not sell pets were contributed by members in this thread. http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1973
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Gee, theres one in Tmn Tun Dr Ismail, Winners Pet, Jln Tun Mohd Fuad, next to KFC. They have cats at the back, but those are rescued cats. I normally go play with the cats first, then only buy things

One of our forumer friend adopted a rescued cat from there .
Ina Hatemetoday

Thanks for da info gals! i really need it..
Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

pets plaza in ttdi, next to kfc. yes, memang ada kucing kat area blakang kedai..tapi tu semua nya rescued and boarding cats...kan kak zai kannn gemok gemok *last week pegi..kucing ginger yg pakai collar flea tu masih ade lagik..kesian..mana la pegi owner dia..agaknye migrate terus dah kot...

ni je la kedai yg aku tak penah nampak lagik anak2 kucing gebu comei2 didisplay untuk dijual...
Old 06-16-2009, 12:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Shall we start a thread on ethical pet shops?

It will be great for us to know where to shop! :)

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

The purpose of this thread been posted is to inform & educate the public of the unethical practice of this Pet Shop.

1) Shud you find it informative to you then you had learned.
2) If you had bad experience or know of anymore bad doing by this Pet Shop
do share with us, I guess many of us wud like to know.
3) Shud you think otherwise, go ahead & prove us wrong.
4) If it does not interest you at all just skip & don’t post irrelevant thing to
disrupt the purpose of this thread. If you don’t wish to learn there are
many who do.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Actually, I'm doubting my fingers wheather should or should not I write my opinion regarding this matter. Anyway, I've made up my mind that I will write, and I'll write this ONCE only. I shall not entertain any comments made by those who disagree to what I've to say.

I've been a silent reader starting from the 1st thread about campaign to stop BYB....then, Imadi Pet Shop and now, Pakcu Usual Pet Shop. Frankly speaking, I'm kinda tired of reading the same issue and the same people being questioned and discussed in THREE DIFFERENT THREADS. You may be saying...if tired, stop reading, why keep on reading ? My answer will be, I read bcos I care. I wonder....it's the same story after all.....it's the same issue and it's the same messages to the readers.....why 3 different threads ?

I can't help wondering, why do the moderators let this thing prolonged when one of the rules of foruming is no gaduh2, you can discuss, yes...but no attacks whatsoever. All this while, when a thread becomes "HOT", the moderators will quickly terminate it. Don't get me wrong....This is not a personal attack to the moderators, but just a thought, so plz don't get upset so fast over it yaaa....

We are all welcome to speak our views on certain things, but when an issue being brought up over and over again by certain people (I'm not mentioning any names here, so plz jangan cepat melatah ok), what I have in mind (and may be on some of the readers' minds too but they choose to keep quiet) are :
1. Some ppl are not happy when Pakcu choose to remain silent after his explanation. That is why they keep on discussing the same issue in different threads. I don't know what is this ppl's intentions on doing so, but from a 42 years old lady's view (ME), I think the reason why Pakcu keep quiet is bcos:
a) He didn't want to put more oil into the fire
b) He realized his mistakes and he knew nothing that he say will change
anything (will it ?)
Why can't we just think like this :
People made mistakes. It's our duty to tell them that they did wrong (but politely, as he is older than us....remember 'BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA'). When an elderly person keeps quiet, it doesn't mean that he / she refuses to accept his / her mistakes. It's just their way of accepting their mistakes but never to show it. Cmon guys...you all hv parents or grannies.....do you expect them to apologize when they did something wrong ? When they didn't apologize, does that mean that they still stubborn ? Must we still keep the fire burning till the end ? How long will it last?
2. FORGIVE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT THIS IS MY OPINION WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I'M SAYING THIS BCOS 3 THREADS WERE OPENED TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE & THE SAME PEOPLE. I can't help to feel that the motives (MAY BE) are not only to make readers boycott the petshops, but (MAY BE) up to the extent that the pet shops hv to close their business due to the lack of support. IFTHIS IS TRUE, I would like to bring yr attention to how if things similar to this happen to you (but in different situation, may be ppl try to put sands into yr rice pot). How if in that particular situation, yes, you did something wrong, and as a punishment, you not only loose yr job, but cannot cari makan langsung since yr name is tarnished ? How would you like it ?
My conclusion is......can't we stop all this ? Can't we, I'm not suggesting that we forget the issue, but at least forgive ? We are all humans and humans made mistakes. If we can't, same like we think that we're perfect and never do wrong. No one is perfect, my dear friends....so I hope what I've written here make some sense to you.
Plz take note that I am not siding anyone. I didn't get anything by doing it. It won't make me rich if I support Pakcu or if I support 'them'. This came from the bottom of my heart as I don't like to see arguments like this carried on forever. You can voice out yr unsatisfaction, there's nothing wrong with that, but ONCE IS ENOUGH. Readers can understand you well. No need to prolonged the issue up to 3 threads discussing the same issue & the same people.
Haihhhh....aku penat laaa
Old 06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Well Said anitayusof00
Old 06-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

kakak anita... saya hadiahkan crown utk kakak.. hiks!! sgt2 lah setuju...

**sambung lariiiii....

Old 06-16-2009, 05:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

DJSNAZ83 is on a distinguished road

yeah...i am STRONGLY AGREE with this educated lady - kak nita.
you know what, because of few destroying thinkers, most of the forumers here are not happy and decided to out of this forum...u know y? because they felt unhappy and sad on what had happened to this forum lately...they just want a happy and calm forum that we can chat happily each other discussing about our cats, our lives...problem is 1 thing that can be discussed and try to seek the best solution to overcome it, BUT not by HENTAM, HENTAM and HENTAM LAGI....
Me myself pon dah malas dah...whenever i tanya few forumers here personally, semua cakap benda yg sama "malas dah nak join forum...sebab forum dah tak macam dulu" so, pikir2kan laa..ini ke yg kita semua nak??
i tau, mesti ade juga org yang x puas hati dengan apa yang i cakap ni..and, sure pasni ade yg kutuk i pulak...kutuk je laa..sebab i dah x kisah..cuma, i sedih dgn apa yang berlaku...
kepada kawan2 yang saya hormati dan mengenali saya, saya mnta maaf kalau kata2 saya agak kasar..tp, ini lah kenyataannya...mungkin susah dah korang nak tgk saya kt forum nie lagi if perkara2 yg tak spatutnya seperti ini terus dan terus berlaku....sekian.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSNAZ83 View Post
yeah...i am STRONGLY AGREE with this educated lady - kak nita.
you know what, because of few destroying thinkers, most of the forumers here are not happy and decided to out of this forum...u know y? because they felt unhappy and sad on what had happened to this forum lately...they just want a happy and calm forum that we can chat happily each other discussing about our cats, our lives...problem is 1 thing that can be discussed and try to seek the best solution to overcome it, BUT not by HENTAM, HENTAM and HENTAM LAGI....
Me myself pon dah malas dah...whenever i tanya few forumers here personally, semua cakap benda yg sama "malas dah nak join forum...sebab forum dah tak macam dulu" so, pikir2kan laa..ini ke yg kita semua nak??
i tau, mesti ade juga org yang x puas hati dengan apa yang i cakap ni..and, sure pasni ade yg kutuk i pulak...kutuk je laa..sebab i dah x kisah..cuma, i sedih dgn apa yang berlaku...
kepada kawan2 yang saya hormati dan mengenali saya, saya mnta maaf kalau kata2 saya agak kasar..tp, ini lah kenyataannya...mungkin susah dah korang nak tgk saya kt forum nie lagi if perkara2 yg tak spatutnya seperti ini terus dan terus berlaku....sekian.
First of all, cool cats you have. You got them from the Taman Dato Senu Petshop correct? the one that you (or someone) mentioned where they used mud or similar as litter material?

Then, that someone posted that the shop somehow got better? That's because someone went and warned them..

Guess what? The last I heard, they are back to their old mud ways...

The only "destroying thinkers" that I see here are those who try to sweep things under the carpet, buat tak-tau, or post as many irrelevant messages as possible to divert attention (and then starts to "lari kuat2").

It is a free world, virtually, if you think that this is not your cup of teh tarik, then avoid.

However, it is of my opinion that this should be posted under "Pet Shop Review" rather than "Hall of Shame".

Anita said, "forgive .... human make mistakes". How can one forgive if there's no apology in the first place?

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-16-2009, 07:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
First of all, cool cats you have. You got them from the Taman Dato Senu Petshop correct? the one that you (or someone) mentioned where they used mud or similar as litter material?

Then, that someone posted that the shop somehow got better? That's because someone went and warned them..

Guess what? The last I heard, they are back to their old mud ways...

The only "destroying thinkers" that I see here are those who try to sweep things under the carpet, buat tak-tau, or post as many irrelevant messages as possible to divert attention (and then starts to "lari kuat2").

It is a free world, virtually, if you think that this is not your cup of teh tarik, then avoid.

However, it is of my opinion that this should be posted under "Pet Shop Review" rather than "Hall of Shame".

Anita said, "forgive .... human make mistakes". How can one forgive if there's no apology in the first place?
this is what I quote from kak anita

Why can't we just think like this :
People made mistakes. It's our duty to tell them that they did wrong (but politely, as he is older than us....remember 'BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA'). When an elderly person keeps quiet, it doesn't mean that he / she refuses to accept his / her mistakes. It's just their way of accepting their mistakes but never to show it. Cmon guys...you all hv parents or grannies.....do you expect them to apologize when they did something wrong ? When they didn't apologize, does that mean that they still stubborn ? Must we still keep the fire burning till the end ? How long will it last?

Or if you really want him to say sorry, maybe someone here who are close with him can advc him to do so...because like kak nita said (sila baca di ats)...
Old 06-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Well said!! Lupie
If the wrong doer cannot even admit & apology his wrong doing then how can the victim find a reason to forgive. Not wanting to admit or apology for the wrong only means that he felt no wrong in his doing at all, this person had got too much pride.

Hitler convince the whole of Germany to go to war with the world, does that mean there is so much truth in him.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Closed Thread