Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 01-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: A dog needs a loving home & family asap

Awwwh.....double misfortune. I'm so sorry. I think maybe you should not have cleaned your house....the exhaustion in early pregnancy might be too much. In early pregnancy, try to take it easy. Ya, don't give up.

Oh ya, you might want to strengthen your body with nutritious stuff too, like double boiling chicken soup, and so on, before trying again.

As for Princess, how did she escape? What do you mean by someone letting her free at 2am? You share your home with others?

Anyway, have you done up a poster for her and paste it around Bukit Bintang area, as well as post her loss in the main petfinder page? And do post her picture here, too, so we can all keep a lookout for her.

Take good care of yourself, in the meantime, and try not to over-exhaust yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Both...

Miscarriage and Princess is gone... still looking for her... someone let her free at 2 am during CNY eve.

Still can't locate her...

I was 3 months pregnant... but I won't give up... Thanks Blackie...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwwh.....double misfortune. I'm so sorry. I think maybe you should not have cleaned your house....the exhaustion in early pregnancy might be too much. In early pregnancy, try to take it easy. Ya, don't give up.

Oh ya, you might want to strengthen your body with nutritious stuff too, like double boiling chicken soup, and so on, before trying again.

As for Princess, how did she escape? What do you mean by someone letting her free at 2am? You share your home with others?

Anyway, have you done up a poster for her and paste it around Bukit Bintang area, as well as post her loss in the main petfinder page? And do post her picture here, too, so we can all keep a lookout for her.

Take good care of yourself, in the meantime, and try not to over-exhaust yourself.
Our house is not "GATED". There were two in front of our house on a very long lead. They have been there for a few months and things were fine.

So at 2am last CNY eve, the dogs "elsewhere" were barking. Immediately, we woke up to check out what's going on, and this is when we discovered Princess was missing.

She is a very skinny dog with health problem since baby / stray. Most vets advised us to put her to sleep. But she manage to live till now 5 years plus. I know she is somewhere out there. She will return to us...

I would rather not talk about it.

We are still looking for her. Our house surroundings are full with sick and abnormal human being.

I suspected someone whom she knows, since there was no barking at all including the other one placed with Princess.

We have several people whom know Princess, to help looking for her. We will never give up.

Pray for Princess to come back to us no. At the same time i'm looking for her photos...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Hmmm.....so it could be someone who knew Princess? I hope whoever took Princess will take good care of her, and that she is not taken to be dumped somewhere.

When you find her pics, post them in the main page as well as create a new thread here......the more people who keeps an eye out for Princess, the better it is.

Don't worry, Mrs Dolittle. Princess will find her way back to you. Don't give up hope. She's waiting to be reunited with you.

Quote:
Our house is not "GATED". There were two in front of our house on a very long lead. They have been there for a few months and things were fine.

So at 2am last CNY eve, the dogs "elsewhere" were barking. Immediately, we woke up to check out what's going on, and this is when we discovered Princess was missing.

She is a very skinny dog with health problem since baby / stray. Most vets advised us to put her to sleep. But she manage to live till now 5 years plus. I know she is somewhere out there. She will return to us...

I would rather not talk about it.

We are still looking for her. Our house surroundings are full with sick and abnormal human being.

I suspected someone whom she knows, since there was no barking at all including the other one placed with Princess.

We have several people whom know Princess, to help looking for her. We will never give up.

Pray for Princess to come back to us no. At the same time i'm looking for her photos...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Hmmm.....so it could be someone who knew Princess? I hope whoever took Princess will take good care of her, and that she is not taken to be dumped somewhere.

When you find her pics, post them in the main page as well as create a new thread here......the more people who keeps an eye out for Princess, the better it is.

Don't worry, Mrs Dolittle. Princess will find her way back to you. Don't give up hope. She's waiting to be reunited with you.
That's what i thought... I miss her a lot... If she found a better home, then, we are so glad, otherwise, WE PRAY FOR HER TO COME HOME...

We can't afford to feel sad, but need to be strong and focus for her to come home...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Give me some of her description, Mrs Dolittle, like her colour, any markings, is she wearing a collar, etc. We might be going to Jln Tong Shin for the Ipoh koay teow for lunch tomorrow and we'll drive around and keep a lookout for a dog fitting Princess' description. And check this forum frequently tomorrow, or PM me your number (whichever you prefer) so that if we see her, I can notify you immediately.

Quote:
That's what i thought... I miss her a lot... If she found a better home, then, we are so glad, otherwise, WE PRAY FOR HER TO COME HOME...

We can't afford to feel sad, but need to be strong and focus for her to come home...
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Give me some of her description, Mrs Dolittle, like her colour, any markings, is she wearing a collar, etc. We might be going to Jln Tong Shin for the Ipoh koay teow for lunch tomorrow and we'll drive around and keep a lookout for a dog fitting Princess' description. And check this forum frequently tomorrow, or PM me your number (whichever you prefer) so that if we see her, I can notify you immediately.
She is a medium size girl, with creamy brown hair covering her ears and eyes, no tail, skinny, black nose, medium length of coat...

Thanks dear...

My Goodness, its so depressing...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

junleewei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Both...

Miscarriage and Princess is gone... still looking for her... someone let her free at 2 am during CNY eve.

Still can't locate her...

I was 3 months pregnant... but I won't give up... Thanks Blackie...
wah!!!U PREGNANT oready????CONGRATULATION!!!!nasib baik i know dis news!so happy i m....thn u stil can tahan onot?whn pregnant susah lo~dats y u say u sick ya?hows d feeling?1st time bcome mum ma~wil oways vomit...thn how can u take care of so many dogs n cats?ur hubby stil let u do it ah?sure he wil help u lo~u lost ur dogs mean....thy lost o die?so sory2hear bout dat....me dis past few day so bz so no online....
Old 01-29-2009, 12:04 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Kak num,
Guess it's some bad luck isn't it.
Please don be sad for the double misfortune.
I'll pray for u.
For the mean time please so take good care of urself.
Like blackie says try to drink for nutrious soup.
Such as lee hing or something
Take care take care take care or else ur husband r gonna be very sad.
Princess will return.
Guess maybe something scare her to make her run away like that.
Hope she's ok.
Be brave.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Anum, sorry to hear about the baby and Princess. We have no answers to some things in life, but hang on tight in there, friend. Take care, and don't forget to eat well.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 01-29-2009, 10:28 AM
PetFinder Guru

Sashy is on a distinguished road

So sorry to hear that MrsDolittle, be strong and hang on in there. Our thoughts are with you
Old 01-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Default Didn't find Princess

Mrs Dolittle, so sorry that I have no good news to share. We drove around Jln Tong Shin, Bkt Bintang, Alor, & even Sahabat but didn't see a dog resembling Princess' description. So sorry.

But don't give up. She'll find her way home one day when you least expect you....it'll be you hear a bark at your door, and there she is!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:29 AM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

dear kak anum...

sorry to heaar about the miscarriage... tapi like blackie said.. kena nourish yourself with all the vits n nutrients untuk pulihkan balik tenaga tuh...

x per.. insya allah ada rezeki lain... di samping e2.. CHAIYOK! CHAIYOK! eheheh...
Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Anum, oh dear, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, of princess and baby.
{{{hugs}}}
Take good care of your health, especially your feet, make sure it is warm (wear socks), no direct breeze (like fan) and lots of nourishing soup, ginger.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 02-05-2009, 02:56 PM
PetFinder Guru

Dearest Lupie, Blackie, Vivi, Sashy, Filin, Junleewei and Furkids,

Thank you all for your LOVELY BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS...

Am taking good care of myself with the help of Mum, Hubby and the rest of the family for the last whole week. Still in pain, but everything is fine.

Good news, WE FOUND PRINCESS....{ madore}

She went missing for 8 days and a Japanese guy called us up last 2 days and has feeding her for 3 days. He saw our poster and called us. She was so far away from home. I guess she was afraid of the fire works around our house.

We just adopted another female dog (stray) from our neighboring area. She looks a bit like Stripes and our Stripes is coming home next week Friday the 13th Feb 2009. Our cat Mojo Jojo,has given birth to 3 kittens.

So, total of 10 dogs and 6 cats. After this, all will be spayed and neutered...

No more dogs in front of the house. All in a closed compound behind our house.

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING CARING AND CONCERN...

THANKS FRIENDS...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 02-05-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

junleewei is on a distinguished road

wah~got new kitten pula~~
ur house oready full lo~~

congratulation get back ur bb oready..~
Old 02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

So happy that you found Princess :)
Old 02-05-2009, 10:18 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Glad everything turn out not bad Kak num.
TAke good care and many many kisses to u and ur family.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Wow, Mrs Dolittle, I'm so happy to hear that Princess has been found and is reunited with you & your hubby. You mentioned that the Japanese guy found her far away from your home.....where was she found??? Not to kaypoh, but so that we know how far our pets can wander off, and how far to search and place posters if anyone of us should lose our precious pets.

And wow, 1 more dog and kittens....hahaha....I was going to ask you to adopt some of Jimmy's kittens...huhuhu.

So sorry to hear that you are still in pain....but as long as you're taking good care of yourself, taking all the nutritious stuff that you should take, I think you should be back to normal soon. Meantime, remember, no lifting of heavy barang-barang, no hard work like cleaning your house or bathing your dogs. In other words, LOTS OF REST AND NO STRENOUS WORK!!

May you be back to normal soon. *sending positive thoughts and vibes*
Old 02-06-2009, 05:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

Dear MrsDolittle,
Hope you are doing better :)
Just want to keep reminding you to be strong, take it easy, and most of all, in case you feel down, DONT BLAME YOURSELF. Stuff can happen without cause or warning, we just have to handle what life throws at us as best with can with love and God.

All the best to you, and your family
Sashy
Old 03-15-2009, 04:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

hello to all to my beloved brothers and sisters...

mrsdolittle miss you soooooooooo... much...

mr and mrs dolittle had been too very buzy with our new numbers of children and was not so well...

what ever is i am here just for a short while to tell our brothers and sisterS how much we miss all of you.

latest update, STRIPES IS SO OK AND DOING SO VERY WELL... MY HUBBY'S DEAREST DARLING HE IS. OUR CAT GAVE BIRTH TO 4 KITTENS NOT 3... WE ADOPTED ANOTHER DOG FROM SPCA WHO HAD A KIDNEY PROBLEM AND HE IS HOME AND STILL UNDER MEDICATION, BUT DOING SO VERY WELL AND SETTLE DOWN.

SO,WE NOW HAVE 7 CATS AND 11 DOGS AT HOME.... 7 ELEVEN ...

I LOVE ALL OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND AGAIN, WE MISS ALL OF YOU A LOT...

CANNOT STAY LONG....
[/SIZE]

BLACKIE, FURKIDS, SASHY, JUNLEEWEI, SILLYLUPIE, VIVI, FILINLEE..... AKAK LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

...TIGER IN MEMORY...