Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Events

Events Latest happenings and events pertaining to pets and animal welfare

Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Puppycom AFamosa Doggie Get Together Day 2009

Puppy.com.my is organizing a Resort Stay at the popular A'Famosa Resort on September 5 ~ 6, 2009 . It is an opportunity that you can go holiday with your dog and at the same time enjoy some dog related activities with the company of many dog lovers. Details of the resort stay is as below -
Venue A'Famosa Resort, Melaka
Date Arrival : September 5, 2009
Departure : September 6, 2009
Check In and Check Out Official Check in time is 1600 hours (4:00PM).
(You will normally be able to check in by 1:00PM)
Official Check out time is 1200 hours.
( Can normally be delayed to 1300 hours).
Program of the day September 5, 2009
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Check in
4:00PM - 7:00PM
Doggie Games and Socializing Session at the field in the vicinity of the Condo Area. Up to 6 doggie fun games will be organized with all the prizes and trophies to be sponsored by A'Famosa. There will also be several lucky draws on that day that include free Bungalow Stay which will be sponsored by A'Famosa as well.
7:30PM - 9:00PM
Dinner , Free and Easy
September 6, 2009
Free and Easy for All for you to explore the A'Famosa

Highlights There will be Artist Concert on that night

Accomodation

Bungalow One Bungalow - RM 640.00 nett with 08 Breakfasts
The Bungalow has four bedrooms and all are equipped with at least a queen size bed and can accommodate up to 8 peoples per Bungalow. All bungalow will come with a swimming pool (for human only).

Family Studio Family Studio (Standard) - RM 240.00 nett with 02 Breakfast

2 Rooms Condotel 2 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 340.00 nett with 04 Breakfast

3 Rooms Condotel 3 Rooms Condotel (Standard) - RM 410.00 nett with 06 Breakfast

There is no restriction on the number of dogs you can bring along. Dogs and owners are allowed in most area within the A'Famosa Resort except The Animal Safari and The Water World where pets are prohibited. Dog owners are to take note of the following:-

Dog owners to bring along dog cage or mobile kennel if necessary
Dog owners to ensure that their dog will not cause any damage to the property of A'Famosa, especially the fixtures at the Bungalow, Family Studio and Condotel.
Dog must be on leash at all time when the dog is out of the Bungalow, Family Studio or Condotel.
Dog owners must not let their dog go off leash along the walkway of the Family Studio and Condotel.
Dog owners must clean up after their dog at all time. All dog poo must be picked up by the owners.
Dog owners to be responsible for the safety of their dogs and themselves.
Dogs are not allowed to swim in the swmming pool in the Bungalow area. Those swimming pools are only meant for human who stay at the Bungalow.
In the event that the Bungalow, Family Studios and Condotel are overbooked, priority will be given to Puppy.com.my's Premium Members.
We will be organizing several light and simple games where all can join together to have some fun. All are being arranged and more will be announced in the near future. Prizes for the doggie games will be contributed by A'FAMOSA RESORT.
Closing Date : Reservation is open for all until all the allocated Bungalow, Family Studios and Condotels are taken up. Hence book early to avoid disappointment.

To Sign Up
For those are interested in the Resort Stay can place your booking by filling up the Online Booking Form where RM 50.00 advance payment is needed for each and every booking for Family Studio or Condotel or Bungalow. At present, booking is only open to all Puppycom Premium Members Only Payment can be made online via the same online form using Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Payment can also be made using offline payment such as bank deposit. Once booking is made (complete with advance payment) , the representative from A'Famosa will contact you at appropriate time for more details and payment balance amount.

More information on A'Famosa can be viewed at www.afamosa.com.

If you are interested to sign up as a Puppycom Premium Member, please proceed here >>

If you have more questions of the A'Famosa Stay, please call us at 03-42978281 or email us at puppy@puppy.com.my

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.