Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 01:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
To WWW.PETFINDER.MY’s Members, Forum Administors/Founders, Visitors,

This is written on behalf of Ms Sabrina Yeap of Furry Friends Farm (“FFF”) at her request.

It has been brought to Ms Sabrina Yeap’s attention that there have been “post(s)” written and posted at WWW.PETFINDER.MY forum by its member(s) on the dogs rescued by FFF from Pulau Ketam (this term collectively include the islands of Pulau Selat Kering and Pulau Tengah). These articles contained malicious and slanderous allegations that the some and/or many of the dogs have died whilst at under the care FFF and/or gave the impression that these dogs have died whilst at FFF. Moreover one and/or some of the article(s) also contained word(s) that gave the wrong impression that FFF is involved in husbandry (i.e.“raising and breeding animals”) which is completely untrue and mischievous in its intent to say the least.

Ms Sabrina Yeap and FFF takes a grave view on the vindictive lies and slanderous intent perpetuated through such articles and have repeatedly tried to contact this forum’s administer/founder, Mr Andy Koh, for clarification but to no avail as he cannot be contacted.

All the dogs rescued from Pulau Ketam are doing well, and progressing well in their recuperation at the farm and their progress daily are encouraging. Many members of the public have visited FFF since the start of the Pulau Ketam Dog Rescue Mission initiated by FFF, as volunteers, supporters, donors as well as visitors and are pleased and happy to have seen firsthand for themselves the healthy status of the dogs and their progresses.

Naturally, they are as concerned as Sabrina and FFF volunteers over the increasing proliferation of inaccurate information and impression depicted by the articles that are posted in this forum and they shared the same view that these articles were written with a malicious and mischievous intent to spread damaging misinformation about FFF and Ms Sabrina Yeap. They are also further of the view that these malicious and slanderous articles that are appearing in this forum are hostile to FFF and Ms Sabrina Yeap to say the least and have urged Ms Sabrina Yeap to lodge police reports against the perpetrators (i.e. the writers) of such mischievous articles as such activities are deemed to post a threat to the security to the dogs at FFF (dogs rescued from Pulau Ketam as well as other dogs rescued and cared for at FFF). Ms Sabrina Yeap has already lodge police reports on the said articles and the members of this forum who wrote them.

She now calls upon the forum members responsible for such defamatory article(s) (e.g. the said forum members) to openly issue an unreserved apology to FFF, Ms Sabrina Yeap, all members of the public, all visitors and members of this forum as well as founders / administrators at this forum for intentionally publishing such inaccurate information and for the confusion and anxiety raised by such untrue allegations. Ms Sabrina Yeap also calls upon the administers and founders of this forum to vet, investigate and pursue vigorously all the said articles and the forum members to ensure that such activity is not repeated and the forum is not used to perpetuate lies and slanders.

Ms Sabrina Yeap also calls upon the forum members responsible for posting such defamatory articles to cease and desist such activities at once otherwise Ms Sabrina Yeap will not hesitate to pursue legal action against them for their irresponsible actions.

On behalf of
Ms Sabrina Yeap

Dated : 18 June 2009
Dear Ashley,

Why not ask Sabrina to post this herself instead? I am not her enemy... But still, whatever being posted, by me here were QUESTIONS .... needed some answers, please.

APOLOGY????? Whoaaaa!!!! Wait a minute... why not ask Sabrina to have control of her supporters and apology to me instead Huh...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-19-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Banned

tracyvoice is on a distinguished road

You signed in as pummkin on Petfinder, why don't you reply on our quiries ?

I don't know asking question can turn into allegation in the view of Ashley. As such, how about cause of action to harm a pregnant lady ?

Thus, Sab confessed to Guang Ming daily press that her rescue team director Pamela Lim led YB Edward & MBPJ trespassed & threatened pregnant Kak Anu house midnight to look for Kuning resulting her miscarriage thrilling , complications & admitted to Selayang Hospital when questioned by the Guang Ming reporter.

How was the responce of the charity luncheon that was held last month in aid of Ketam stray dogs for FFF Sdn Bhd?

How about the fund raising in aid of Ketam stray dogs for FFF Sdn Bhd that was held in Help University College main block last Sat & Sun ?

According to Sin Chew & Nanyang, the forthcoming fund raising for FFF is Mdm Kam's Operafest Children’s Choir on the 1 & 2 August 2009 to raise RM50,000.

Another forthcoming fund raising for FFF Sdn Bhd is big carnival to raise RM30,000 according to the press.

SPCA will conduct their neutering campaign & education program in Ketam on 20th & 27th June .

Joyce,
you spreads your anti-SPCA message on your blog by telling you have more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. It'll be a shame that FFF Sdn Bhd rescue team director Pamela Lim / pummkin keeps on posting damaging misinformation on the 'big organiosation' that carry malicious and mischievous intent on SPCA (which 'furkids ' always quoted few paragraph, then uploaded the link/ address of her blog on Petfinder for all to view)

I have been a volunteer in FFF Sdn Bhd for quite some times and I know what happened in the so-called "happy sanctuary" for dogs. I know Lucia Foo, co-founder of FFF Sdn Bhd (withdrew from FFF Pvt Ltd recently). This great lady used RM15,000 of her money to erect kennels on the empty land to set up FFF (that time Sabrina just quit from Animal Medical Centre / Hospital (Dr Siva) , Jln Tun Razak) . She cooked for FFF 70++ dogs daily. Together with our friend, friend's two maids, we went to volunteer daily in the farm.

Last edited by tracyvoice; 06-22-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by franky View Post
Ms Sabrina,
My friend, a great lady Michelle Ng , with a tiny monthly earning , last month withdrew RM6000 from her saving a/c to donate to FFF after reading Ketam dog disaster in Newspaper. I myself has donated RM3000 to FFF.

I was told that Ms Sabrina is a member of Petfinder. It took me 2 days to read this thread completely.

I would like to seek an explanation in terms of the transfer of your Ketam dogs to Mdm Kang as reported in Nanyang & Sin Chew newspaper two weeks ago. I don't understand Chinese, but my wife does. The reporters were invited to FFF in conjunction with the plantation of jackfruit in FFF. You have told the reporters that you were going to send all the rescued dogs to Mdm Kang from Taiping to give way for your plantation.

You also told the reporters that you has approached Mdm Kam Sun Yoke to conduct the Operafest Children’s Choir on the 1 & 2 August 2009 and the entire proceeds thereof will go to Furry Friends Farm.

Moreover, You will hold a big carnival for fund raising of RM30,000 in aid of FFF's expansion.

Ms Sabrina, we appreciate your effort in rescuing the Ketam dogs. But please bear in mind, the public donation are meant to solve the two thousand stray dogs in Ketam too. I have yet to see your plan of action in this matter. The priority is to solve the Ketam strays, not FFF expansion. I hope you can reconsider this.
There you go.... more questions to be answered.

When can we get some explanations please...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-19-2009, 03:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Friends Farm View Post
Hi Everyone in the forum,
Thank you very much in inviting me to share my experience with you in this furry kids rescue mission. Well, i should say that the desire of the furry kids to survive in this most difficult living conditions has greatly inspire me to participate in the rescue. Furry Friends Farm is only trying to play a small part in doing its best for these unfortunate kids. As the BALL has started rolling, we believe more stranded kids will be removed from this unnecessary sufferings. The first dog rescued, Hope is now at the farm. She has started wagging its tail whenever her name is called. Very friendly and adorable. Hope will be the mascot of our rescue mission at Pulau Tengah. The poster puppy, Cleo is also at the farm now. She is still very inconfident of human's touch and closed approach. Well, she certainly needs more time to recuperate.
We managed to rescue a male dog at the same time with Cleo. Unfortunately, this brown male dog is having liver problem. He is now being treated and hospitalized. According to the vet, he is quite aggressive.
We have our third lucky kid whom had successfully swam herself to us in our third rescue mission. She is our Amazing Grace.
Well, we will be receiving two more lucky kids rescued today.
Our rescue spirit will never ceased until we are sure that there are no more kids stranded in Pulau Tengah.
This rescue mission is the most interesting and challenging in my Animal Welfare work.
Rescued animals will be given a second chance to live and Furry Friends Farm is also a very challenging project to testify our commitments in supporting the rescued animals. It is not easy though but I believe the success of an animal sanctuary is the beginning of a more caring and loving society.
Thanks again to all of you to help the abused and strays in your very special ways.
Cheers.
This was a statement made by Sabrina... proves that she is a member of Petfinder. So, Ashley now you know that she is a member.... Let her reply to all the questions which are not allegations...

The public like Franky deserves to know... thats all folks.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post
Joyce,
you spreads your anti-SPCA message on your blog by telling you have more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. It'll be a shame that FFF rescue team director Pamela Lim / pummkin keeps on posting damaging misinformation on the 'big organiosation' that carry malicious and mischievous intent on SPCA (which 'furkids ' always quoted few paragraph, then uploaded the link/ address of her blog on Petfinder for all to view)

I have been a volunteer in FFF for quite some times and I know what happened in the so-called "happy sanctuary" for dogs. I know Lucia Foo, co-founder of FFF (withdrew from FFF Pvt Ltd recently). This great lady used RM15,000 of her money to erect kennels on the empty land to set up FFF (that time Sabrina just quit from Animal Medical Centre / Hospital (Dr Siva) , Jln Tun Razak) . She cooked for FFF 70++ dogs daily. Together with our friend, friend's two maids, we went to volunteer daily in the farm.

I believe you just associates with FFF, ask Sabrina to answer Franky questions first and don't jump points to avoid FFF donor's (Franky) concern on Ketam 2000 stray dogs.
Sounds like answers to non-allegations are inevitable. If that's the case, I would love to have answers for my questions too.

Dear tracyvoice:

You quoted a paragraph from my blog, and spread false statements with it, then tried to associate the false statement with my blog by providing a link to it, and also copied a photo from my blog to prove your point.

What is your source of information, that told you Joyce (I'm not sure if you noticed, but Joyce is a person, which is me, and there are no other dogs named Joyce in FFF at the moment), Grace, Hope, and Serene died? If it's your friend, which you claimed is "a big fan of FFF", may I have the full name of the person, as well as phone number, so I can see him/her in person to clarify things?

Don't worry, I'm not looking for revenge of any sort. I'm just curious about how he/she got the incorrect information. Since he/she is "a big fan of FFF", I hope I can help him/her to get the correct information next time.

About the more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. Oh, you mean this (http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/)? Quoted from my personal blog, "I can tell you all the stories I’ve heard about SPCA. I can tell you the dramatic political stories, which undermined the rescue efforts. But I won’t tell you those things. I’m a lover, not a hater. As long as everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do, or claimed will do, I can live with that."

Tell me how is that malicious? I am still frustrated by your choice of posting (everything is just "oh i was who at where doing what and I know this guy did this and that then what happen at where and how", which has zero credibility like how you claim your friend told you Joyce, Grace, Hope, and Serene died), but if in any way SPCA find it offending (perhaps a legal issue of request for apology from them?), let me know again in your newest reply, and I will gladly write a proper apology-post the moment I see it.

Do give me answers on my questions, especially about how you acquired the information. You know, since you are actively demanding answers for questions which are way more than what I have asked in this post. It'll be a shame to see you ignoring me from this point on.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

p/s: If you prefer to deal with me privately instead of this forum, my email is (joyce.tedoen@yahoo.com). Also, please leave FFF and SPCA matters out of the context the next time you are replying me. I'm seeking the truth behind the incident where I was accused of spreading info about the dogs dying, not trying to side with any organization.

==================================================

Seems like petfinder.my forum enabled post moderation. It is good to filter the content. But I'll be making my last post in this thread, by adding it into this post, just so I can show mrsdolittle some perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyceTedoen View Post
About the more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. Oh, you mean this (http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/)? Quoted from my personal blog, "I can tell you all the stories I’ve heard about SPCA. I can tell you the dramatic political stories, which undermined the rescue efforts. But I won’t tell you those things. I’m a lover, not a hater. As long as everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do, or claimed will do, I can live with that."
Dear Joyce,

The page is empty...

Joyce, we shouldn't judge a person or an organization base on what we heard... come on Joyce, i guess you can do better than that.

If we are really for the animals, chuck away all the nonsense. Pretend you are blind or dumb. Put the human issues aside, if you are really for the animals.

Should i be given the opportunity by Sabrina to visit and volunteer at FFF, i would make time for her. Do you think she would allow it or will i be mistaken for a spy?

You know what Joyce, people like us who doesn't actually know head nor tail will always hear a lot of negative stories about both organizations. If we are mature and smart enough, why can't we be a good human and avoid all these "OLD ISSUES". Lets live in the now. Do you ever think this will happen?

Do you think its nice to be personally attack by FFFs' supporters, just because we are attached to SPCA? Was it a wise decision to come to a person's home in the middle of the night just because someone made some stupid lies about us? Who is stupid now? (THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU JOYCE).

Just give it a thought, i believe you are an intelligent person. Joyce, this is not an attack. Please, do not judge others (including an organization) as you do not like to be judged.
http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/

This is the correct link, it didn't work in the previous post because of the tagging " [ url ] " was misplaced.

Again, like I said, leave FFF and SPCA out of the picture. Throughout my posting in this thread, I've been saying I'm doing this as an individual, not on anyone's behalf. Read them again - I have not said a word defending/attacking any organization.

You can say it's personal. Do you like it when people are saying you're faking the pregnancy? I just want to find out who gave the information, and why tracyvoice quoted me when he/she spread the false information.

It's between me, tracyvoice, and whoever/whatever the source is. Even if tracyvoice happens to be a a part of any organization, I believe it is fair to just go after tracyvoice alone, not the whole organization. Why burn the forest for one bad looking tree?

A friendly banter of a heard rumor in mamak stall is one thing. Posting in a forum with thousands of visitors a day, quoting directly and linking back to my blog with false information then making it look like as if I'm the one that confirmed the false information, is another.

If the same was done on some famous political figure, charges will be filed and heads will roll. But I'm just a nobody. I don't have organizations backing me. I want to know who did it, and I believe I deserve the answer.

So, again, please leave FFF and SPCA out of the context.

p/s: How old an old issue is considered old? This happened just, what, 2 days ago, and I'm supposed to just sit down quietly and take it all in, while read about your miscarriage complains in forums and newspapers? :)

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-21-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

At this point, I guess it will be better for Sabrina to speak up. (issue an official statement perhaps?).

It is crucial for FFF to explain, especially with Franky's post reg funds donated, I find it very disturbing. When an organisation receives public funds for donation, it has to be transparent, accountable and statements are to be made available to donors (especially if it involves a specific-donation, meaning for a specific purpose, in this case - Pulau Ketam Doggies). Funds are not allowed to be transfered for other purpose, unless with prior approval from a committee or donors.

Let's also not forget K.Anum's case, it needs a closure. (Silence, like I've always said, does not solve things.)

To all, please do allow Sabrina of FFF to have a little more time to compile her replies. She is a busy lady, her hands are very full!
FFF supporters, those with accounting skills, please spare some time to get help Sabrina sort out those paperworks.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-19-2009, 06:14 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Need be patience and give a space to them do explain. They need time and will come back to your question soon.
Please those representative for each other supporter, please be patience.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

And....I feel that supporters of either organizations should cease from attacking the other organization too, or trying to show one is performing better than the other.

This is not a contest to out-do each other, nor are we keeping scores here.

At the end, no one wins, except to make those of us who are neutral show a sympathy support for the "underdog".
Old 06-19-2009, 10:38 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
And....I feel that supporters of either organizations should cease from attacking the other organization too, or trying to show one is performing better than the other.

At the end, no one wins, except to make those of us who are neutral show a sympathy support for the "underdog".
I am too lazy to write.. so, I am going to mirror what Blackie have said here.

I see no point in fighting among NGOs. There are enough credits to go around. So, if everyone just stop and do their work with their NGO of choice, the world would have been a better place tomorrow!

SPCA = Doing a GOOD job (can strive to be excellent)
FFF = Doing a GOOD job (can strive to be excellent)

PERIOD!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post

Dear Blackie,

I am very sorry if any of my threads may sound like attacking. You all know my main concern from the very beginning is all about the animals...in this case the dogs from the hell island.

I really think it is only fair if the respective person could at least explain and answer to all the questions and statements which had been made. Therefore, there wouldn't be any more questions sounded like allegation to them.

I may be wrong on certain things, but what about the statements out in the medias such as China Press and Shin Chew?

My dear sis, all this while we have been very quiet, accepting and swallowing every single allegations and condemns thrown to us (the big organization), whether if its in the PETFINDER or FFFs' supporters blogs, mostly links attached in some of the threads.

This is not revenge. Thats not why i am here for. It is all about the poor dogs. If Sabrina can tell Ashley to post her point of view, why can't do it herself? It only takes a while. She can then disappear from this forum if she wishes to.

She could at least answer to Franky's question and reply to his statement about, "What is her future action plans for the dogs in Pulau Ketam, since the donations were channeled to FFF not only for the rescued dogs, but also for the present strays on Pulau Ketam and he does not support FFF's expansion plan nor the transferring of the dogs to Taiping since the donations were not meant for that. Don't you all think this is fair?

Public needs to know the fact and truth, as if what ever had been told about us (SPCA) was always true, especially the negative statements made about us. Its time for one of us to say or even ASK something, which was also mistaken for allegation....

I will stand up for THE RIGHTS... nothing more.

Thats all my dear friend. Please don't misinterprets me.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-20-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
I am too lazy to write.. so, I am going to mirror what Blackie have said here.

I see no point in fighting among NGOs. There are enough credits to go around. So, if everyone just stop and do their work with their NGO of choice, the world would have been a better place tomorrow!

SPCA = Doing a GOOD job (can strive to be excellent)
FFF = Doing a GOOD job (can strive to be excellent)

PERIOD!
Dear Bro,

How are you dude?

Bro this is not about who can do better. Both are doing an excellent job in their own special ways.

What i'm trying to make clear here is for the rest to stop condemning and creating lies about us, personally or organizationally. If they do not like to be questioned, what made them think its ok to attack us (which they had) and it has been going on and on.

What i am doing here is only to find out the truth, not even accusing them of anything. There were only questions, nothing more.

I've never acted this way before. I decided to do this since my silence made them think I AM STUPID. Do not provoke me (not you my dear Ezer). I have my patience, but with limits. So i did what needed to be done. Its only fair that way, especially for the public.

They are not my enemy nor my competitor, the welfare of the animals must be taken care properly, especially when the public had donated so much to both organizations for the Ketam Dogs. Public needs to see actions and results.

Thats all my dearest brother.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
At this point, I guess it will be better for Sabrina to speak up. (issue an official statement perhaps?).

It is crucial for FFF to explain, especially with Franky's post reg funds donated, I find it very disturbing. When an organisation receives public funds for donation, it has to be transparent, accountable and statements are to be made available to donors (especially if it involves a specific-donation, meaning for a specific purpose, in this case - Pulau Ketam Doggies). Funds are not allowed to be transfered for other purpose, unless with prior approval from a committee or donors.

Let's also not forget K.Anum's case, it needs a closure. (Silence, like I've always said, does not solve things.)

To all, please do allow Sabrina of FFF to have a little more time to compile her replies. She is a busy lady, her hands are very full!
FFF supporters, those with accounting skills, please spare some time to get help Sabrina sort out those paperworks.
ADA MAKNA LAIN KE BINA?... tangan sabrina penuh????

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

[QUOTE=JoyceTedoen;48786]

Dear Joyce,

The page is empty...

Joyce, we shouldn't judge a person or an organization base on what we heard... come on Joyce, i guess you can do better than that.

If we are really for the animals, chuck away all the nonsense. Pretend you are blind or dumb. Put the human issues aside, if you are really for the animals.

Should i be given the opportunity by Sabrina to visit and volunteer at FFF, i would make time for her. Do you think she would allow it or will i be mistaken for a spy?

You know what Joyce, people like us who doesn't actually know head nor tail will always hear a lot of negative stories about both organizations. If we are mature and smart enough, why can't we be a good human and avoid all these "OLD ISSUES". Lets live in the now. Do you ever think this will happen?

Do you think its nice to be personally attack by FFFs' supporters, just because we are attached to SPCA? Was it a wise decision to come to a person's home in the middle of the night just because someone made some stupid lies about us? Who is stupid now? (THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU JOYCE).

Just give it a thought, i believe you are an intelligent person. Joyce, this is not an attack. Please, do not judge others (including an organization) as you do not like to be judged.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-20-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Animal Lover

Dr. Gorman is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Hi everyone,

Mrs. Dolittle (cute name), I am sorry you were intruded upon at your home at such a late hour. I wouldn't have liked that either. I doubt sincerely that Sabrina had anything to do with it.

I am thrilled both organizations are still working to rescue the remaining dogs. At least I think SPCA still is. The last entry I read about the island rescue on SPCA's site was dated May 30.) And I'm even more happy there are concrete plans to have a shelter built on Pulau Ketam and a spay/rescue clinic there for all the dogs, even companion ones.

When I donate money, I don't care what part of the organization the money goes to, as long as it goes directly towards animal care. It could go toward paying vet bills, spay clinics, formerly rescued dogs, boats, whatever it takes. I made that clear to the people to whom I donated.

It also doesn't matter to me if or where the dogs are taken, as long as they are getting the best treatment and not being put down. The island dogs probably need to be segregated from the others for several weeks because of viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic disease, behavior issues, sociability to humans, fear, etc. Again, I don't care where they have to be taken, as long as they are given the best possible chance for a new life. I repeat, LIFE.

We see stories here in the states all the time of there being no room in shelters, so dogs with the slightest bit of aggression or mange or heartworm disease or food aggression being put down. In some areas, there are separate rescue centers that deal directly with special needs animals. These are rare.

I'm sure both organizations are doing great things by their own visions and policies and board missions. I swear, the rantings going on here remind me of nothing other than two football teams' fans chanting back and forth, stealing mascots, doing other silly and time-wasting pranks. Enough already! You're only hurting the reputations of the organizations and hurting the image of the community as a whole. And possibly hurting donations, too.

May God continue to bless all your work. You have the interest of the international community now and now is the time to use that to the best advantage by concentrating on the animals.

in love,

Dr. Kim Gorman
St. Joseph, MO USA
Old 06-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=JoyceTedoen;48786]

You can say it's personal. Do you like it when people are saying you're faking the pregnancy?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kak Anu was 3 months pregnant when FFF Sdn Bhd rescue team director Pamela Lim led YB Edward & MBPJ (as confessed by Sabrina in Guang Ming) threspass & threatened her in her house at late hour to look for Kuning .

Mind your statement as it subject to slander & defamation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did you delete your post from your blog (after I highlighted) : You have more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA ?

Last edited by tracyvoice; 06-21-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Ashley,

This is One Big Lie. I do not know where you got this entire post from, but I strongly suspect that this is another piece of rumour created by some of its supporters, not words directly off Sabrina.

I have NEVER been contacted by anyone in FFF - not phone, not SMS, not email, not even forum PM, so not to even mention repeatedly as you said in your post. Is someone now trying to create problems between PetFinder and FFF as well? That wouldn't happen, because I deeply respect both SPCA and FFF for the excellent work they have done, not what some people are claiming they are wrongly doing.

In fact, when I got in touch with Sabrina earlier this week to invite her and her volunteers for a Petster Billboard Photoshoot yesterday (Saturday), she and her volunteers never mentioned a single word about this. And for your record, their volunteers were there with 2 cute puppies, together with SPCA, PAWS, HomeAPet and PetFinder, and everyone enjoyed themselves, so do not come up with some other quote later on saying that FFF had quarrels with SPCA there or some other baseless accusations which are not your first hand experience.

It's time to stop all these "who said this, who accused that" stuff. You're doing much more harm than good, by putting the parties involved into a more difficult position and causing more ill-feelings among their supporters.

If you wish to make any accusations, check the facts first. If someone wants to make a statement, ask him/her to post it directly here, not through a 3rd party, then claiming it was said by someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
To Ms Sabrina Yeap and FFF takes a grave view on the vindictive lies and slanderous intent perpetuated through such articles and have repeatedly tried to contact this forum’s administer/founder, Mr Andy Koh, for clarification but to no avail as he cannot be contacted.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 06-21-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned

Mr Kim,
On the first day of Ketam rescue mission began, FFF Sdn Bhd / Pvt Ltd rescue team Pamela Lim / pummkin started her attack on SPCA in her blog : pitch.pummkin.net until today. Her first attack was : SPCA was 1 day late than FFF to launch the rescue ! Why don't you advise her to stop her continuous defamation on SPCA as you have left positive remarks in her blog's comments column?

For a private company, registered under R.O.B the ultimate aim is FOR PROFIT to the individuals/corporates. All fund channelled to a private company is considered "Revenue" to these entities and shareholders A permit is required to receive donations . Net of its expenses will be subject to tax @ 27% .

SPCA is a NGO. a NON-PROFIT COMPANY, under the ROS, registered organisations are ALL Non-Profit, charitable orgs with a publicly declared Constituion, governed by credible Committee of between 12-20 Malaysians and PRs, a credible and respected Patron and Trustees to oversee usage of funds and funds are kept and used solely for the mission and objectives as stated in the Constitution. No individual is entitled to use these funds. Annual Audited statements must be submitted together with a list of all Committee members. If the society is closed for whatever reason, all the funds go to the Ministry of Finance.

If you don't understand Chinese, please ask somebody to translate the content of Guang Ming / Sin Chew / China Press in regards of Kak Anu case to you. The midnight tresspass to Kak Anu house was led by Pamela Lim / pummkin.

ROS-Registrar of Societies
ROB-Registrar of Business

Last edited by tracyvoice; 06-21-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Ashley,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to post my email to you last night here.

This is not an attack against you, but to publicly state the truth so that malicious lies about me can be stopped right here and now.

------this is my email, in its entirety, to Ashley last night---------

Dear Ashley,

It has come to my attention that you are saying I am a vocal liar, that I claim to call Sabrina and she avoided my call or snubbed me.

Please check your facts first, and please read the Pulau Ketam thread properly. Where did I say that? I do not know Sabrina, nor have I any reason to call her. I state emphatically and categorically that I have never tried to call Sabrina.

Or did someone try to pull my name into the picture? If so, please tell that liar to come forward.

I have been sitting on the fence all this while, but I can't help showing some sympathy support for Mrs Dolittle, the underdog, especially when she was so traumatised that she almost lost her baby.

By making those claims, you are merely confusing Clement, who couldn't find where I wrote about calling Sabrina and her avoiding me. So, he asked me.

I am sending a copy of this email to Clement.

Regards,
Charlene

------------------

updated on 22 June 2009 at 10:58am:
This has been explained and clarified to my satisfaction and I have taken the initiative to apologise to Ashely without being asked by her, for this misunderstanding.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-22-2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: to add updates
Old 06-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Dear Mrs Dolittle,

It's ok. Don't worry. I didn't interpret your posts as being attacking towards FFF.

I understand that you were merely reacting to all those allegations against you, personally, and SPCA, the organisation you threw your support behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear Blackie,

I am very sorry if any of my threads may sound like attacking. You all know my main concern from the very beginning is all about the animals...in this case the dogs from the hell island.

I really think it is only fair if the respective person could at least explain and answer to all the questions and statements which had been made. Therefore, there wouldn't be any more questions sounded like allegation to them.

I may be wrong on certain things, but what about the statements out in the medias such as China Press and Shin Chew?

My dear sis, all this while we have been very quiet, accepting and swallowing every single allegations and condemns thrown to us (the big organization), whether if its in the PETFINDER or FFFs' supporters blogs, mostly links attached in some of the threads.

This is not revenge. Thats not why i am here for. It is all about the poor dogs. If Sabrina can tell Ashley to post her point of view, why can't do it herself? It only takes a while. She can then disappear from this forum if she wishes to.

She could at least answer to Franky's question and reply to his statement about, "What is her future action plans for the dogs in Pulau Ketam, since the donations were channeled to FFF not only for the rescued dogs, but also for the present strays on Pulau Ketam and he does not support FFF's expansion plan nor the transferring of the dogs to Taiping since the donations were not meant for that. Don't you all think this is fair?

Public needs to know the fact and truth, as if what ever had been told about us (SPCA) was always true, especially the negative statements made about us. Its time for one of us to say or even ASK something, which was also mistaken for allegation....

I will stand up for THE RIGHTS... nothing more.

Thats all my dear friend. Please don't misinterprets me.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gorman View Post
Hi everyone,

Mrs. Dolittle (cute name), I am sorry you were intruded upon at your home at such a late hour. I wouldn't have liked that either. I doubt sincerely that Sabrina had anything to do with it.

I am thrilled both organizations are still working to rescue the remaining dogs. At least I think SPCA still is. The last entry I read about the island rescue on SPCA's site was dated May 30.) And I'm even more happy there are concrete plans to have a shelter built on Pulau Ketam and a spay/rescue clinic there for all the dogs, even companion ones.

When I donate money, I don't care what part of the organization the money goes to, as long as it goes directly towards animal care. It could go toward paying vet bills, spay clinics, formerly rescued dogs, boats, whatever it takes. I made that clear to the people to whom I donated.

It also doesn't matter to me if or where the dogs are taken, as long as they are getting the best treatment and not being put down. The island dogs probably need to be segregated from the others for several weeks because of viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic disease, behavior issues, sociability to humans, fear, etc. Again, I don't care where they have to be taken, as long as they are given the best possible chance for a new life. I repeat, LIFE.

We see stories here in the states all the time of there being no room in shelters, so dogs with the slightest bit of aggression or mange or heartworm disease or food aggression being put down. In some areas, there are separate rescue centers that deal directly with special needs animals. These are rare.

I'm sure both organizations are doing great things by their own visions and policies and board missions. I swear, the rantings going on here remind me of nothing other than two football teams' fans chanting back and forth, stealing mascots, doing other silly and time-wasting pranks. Enough already! You're only hurting the reputations of the organizations and hurting the image of the community as a whole. And possibly hurting donations, too.

May God continue to bless all your work. You have the interest of the international community now and now is the time to use that to the best advantage by concentrating on the animals.

in love,

Dr. Kim Gorman
St. Joseph, MO USA
Hello Dr gorman,

"in love"... are you in love with me? Cheeky... am I? Yes i am very, if i choose to.

Anyways Dr, thanks for your statement. I believe the animal welfare is my main priority here. Nothing more than that. Of course there will be one or two which involved personal matters since i've been personally attacked. It wasn't nice at all.

It has came to an extend of them saying I AM FAKING MY PREGNANCY. Dr, there is nothing more i would want to tell you other than my opinion about these "so call allegations" made by me or a few of SPCAs' supporters.

If all of us really use our intelligence, we could see clearly whatever had been posted in these thread earlier on by SPCAs' supporters were all about what had came out in the medias, newsletters and some were from my own experiences during the rescue mission. There were never allegations or words condemning FFF's team.

Should i be telling you what actually transpired during the rescue mission, you would be really surprised. Let that be in the past. We went through a lot of difficulties caused by the supporters of FFF. I do not know why it happened, but it happened.

Being an SPCA's staff, never once i posted any thread of propaganda about why public should donate to SPCA. Let them decide, its their money. Who are we to tell them why they should or should not donate to which ever organization of their choice.

Nevertheless, there were some threads (some had been removed) written here to influence public not to give their support to SPCA (indirectly / always read between the lines). This is so sick, it made me sick and sometimes i feel like "VOMITING BLOOD" (the Chinese would say this).

We are still waiting for Sabrina's reply in order to shut us up if we were wrong about what had been posted here. Mostly were questions about the Ketam Dogs and some decisions made for these poor dogs which i myself disagree to it. Instead we had someone posting some lies (replied by Andy) saying that Sabrina had told her to post a thread on her behalf... hmpff... Most importantly, the FFF expansion plan, raised by a donor name Franky. I think its only fair if she could reply to him.

It is really important for me to know if some of the dogs died and why it happened. Frankly (not boastingly), all of the Ketam dogs in SPCA are doing so well, they had no problem at all (Thank Goodness). They've been separated from our shelter dogs and given a thorough medical attention. Thats why i do not understand why a few or some of the dogs died in FFF (more than 1).

Its really good of you to be neutral (i think you are / hopefully you are) to maKe such wise statement. I accept it with an open heart and thanking you for it.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-22-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Closed Thread