Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 04:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
Furkids......

the issue now is about nmy cats that havent vaksin n not in healthy within the cat who is left now n not the cat that is die before...... just wat can i answer u YES there is........ and blood infection, Thanks

Kyzoor
Now... you are admitting there is a Blood infection? Not poisoning? Get your story straight man!

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 04:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Please Wan.... don't turn around the story. You not only informed me but a few others too. This is not about physcology of the mind.....this ISSUE IS ABOUT the WELWARE of your CATS.

I am very dissapointed Wan.

sorry,

im doing welfare of the cats start from i was young not only for branded cat n most of the time is strays....... prove me who is the 1st person that i did mention about my cats is died at 30cats?

im not turning around........... n i just sms u yesterday because i want to see ur psikologi minded n wat story is up.... even u told my housemate that any house or place that cats had been died because of virus cannot HAVE ANY SINGLE CATS at least 1 years....... so PTS is the good answer for u...... coz u want it too from the way u call in privately with my housemate without telling me........ and u did call my housemate this morning too when he's working n bz just to ask about my brother...... talk behind my bakc? n thats the answer for 30 cats died that i did mention to u,

Thanks

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
14 cats dying is a lot of cats. Something is definitely happening and if there is an infection, tight control and a good clean-up is needed in your flat and absolutely no new cats must be introduced into your home anymore for a very, very long time. But if you do it well, it is not a hopeless situation for the existing cats. With proper care and support, they have a fighting chance to live.
This is what June brought up earlier but unfortunately no one heeded to it.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Now... you are admitting there is a Blood infection? Not poisoning? Get your story straight man!

FELIX........... FURKIDS is asking about ABANG the cats that i get from MIRI n its not attach with this topic about my cats die.... n my current cats is having virus,

pls all before u manage to type anything please read carefully about the discussion n no off topic.......
Old 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Furkids...... the issue now is about nmy cats that havent vaksin n not in healthy within the cat who is left now n not the cat that is die before...... just wat can i answer u YES there is........ and blood infection, Thanks, Kyzoor
Is it Feline Panleukopenia caused by the parvo virus? This is one of the very infectious one and hard to clear from the environment. Quite fatal for kittens and not too healthy cats. If not, what is it, Kyzoor?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-21-2010, 05:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
sorry,

im doing welfare of the cats start from i was young not only for branded cat n most of the time is strays....... prove me who is the 1st person that i did mention about my cats is died at 30cats?

im not turning around........... n i just sms u yesterday because i want to see ur psikologi minded n wat story is up.... even u told my housemate that any house or place that cats had been died because of virus cannot HAVE ANY SINGLE CATS at least 1 years....... so PTS is the good answer for u...... coz u want it too from the way u call in privately with my housemate without telling me........ and u did call my housemate this morning too when he's working n bz just to ask about my brother...... talk behind my bakc? n thats the answer for 30 cats died that i did mention to u,

Thanks

Kyzoor
If you are doing welfare for the cats.... the cats in your care would have not died. Cats under your care would not have contracted the viral infection.

Yes, I did call your housemate because I wanted to know the true story since you can't tell it straightly but I am afraid that both of you are in cohorts. There are other things that I found out from other people about you but since it is not concerned about cats I wont bother saying it.

I will NEVER ever put my cat to SLEEP. I will do my best to save it. I am considered lucky that I brought Isabelle for check up and its NEGATIVE unlike you.... you JUST let them suffer and die. You don't want to part with your $$$$ to save the cat. You only send the cats that you love which is BIAS.

I don't want to further anymore as its pointless talking to a DIMB that turns the story here and there.

I have said what I have wanted to say.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
This is what June brought up earlier but unfortunately no one heeded to it.
6th-8th July 2010

i lost 14 cats dan bukannya 30EKOR kucing macam yang digembar gemburkan...... sebab tue better tanya sendiri dari tau dari orang lain. kucing mati berturut2 dalam 3 hari tersebut tanpa diketahui.... namun on Friday 9th July 2010 Wan bawa pegi Vet and bersaksikan my own housemate..... Dr Teoh menyatakan bila 1st dia buat check yang one of my cats ada suspect virus...... but bila check again for the 2nd time its more to poisoning...... kalau kata tak bawa pegi vet i think orang yang contact trus dengan doktor teoh tau either i never care about them......one more jgn buat tuduhan bila tak tahu kenapa wan tak vaksin kan semua yang baru nie and hope semua disini memang pakar, on that time jugak bila wan nak vaksin DOKTOR TEOH TAK BENARKAN VAKSIN ANY CAT AT MY HOUSE UNTIL 2 WEEKS BARU BOLEH VAKSIN N SEDANGKAN YANG WAN NAK VAKSIN KAN ADALAH BATCH BARU N YANG BATCH LAMA TINGGAL 4 EKOR. KALAU NAK KIRA 2 WEEKS ADALAH DARI 9TH JULY 2010 UNTIL 23RD JULY 2010, thats the reason any of u bagitau i tak vaksin kucing...... yes they are really new at home n new after that incident. one more sepanjang check at Dr teoh.... samada stray or my own cat tak sekali pun Dr Teoh jumpa kutu walau seekor...... mungkin tue belum cukup bertanggungjawab........ the reason that im just quiet from a report at my sis because i never want to bother a big issue than this...... apa2 i still left a few of my kible at home that i never use n anyone offer to do for lab test wat is the ingredients? i still keep a few kilo..... May i know wat is happpening if too much acid ingridients in the food? wat happen to H20 n mineral inside the kitten body n maybe imune for Cats that is almost call stray..... coz yang tinggal adalah 4 ekor strays.

Once again felix the cat please read carefully....... yang wan maksudkan kucing tue mati berturut2 dalam 3 hari.......... tanpa menunjukkan simptom...... mati pun semua tgh malam........ and u know the problem on that time i takde transport......... semua nye mati dgn mengejut..... berjalan tetiba jatuh or terbaring n mati semua tak lebih dari 6 jam...... onlyy after that baru pergi dr teoh but ada ke simptom virus yang ditunjukkan? u know Dr Teoh rite and also u talk to him personally many times.......... even about my cats... if u know the asnwer please dont pretnd that u never know...

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, Kyzoor, but I am trying to detect if there might be a link between Abang's infection and those of the other cats that entered your place later but got sick and died too. Might they have picked up the hard to remove and sterilize infection left behind? It is good to know and learn from. After all, life is a continuous learning process, whatever mistakes we make now, we can all learn from and improve to prevent recurrance.

What sort of blood infection did the vet say, Kyzoor? What is the agent - bacteria or virus? Or what exactly?
Hi Furkids,

Dont waste your time.
Check this out: http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4425
Read his reply to Kak Nurul. Posting no 12.

Quote:
Thanks Kak Nurul,

Wan kena redha ketentuan.......but Wan berbanyak terima kasih kerana Kak Nurul, Midnight, Kak Fareen n the others members banyak membantu utk info Vet n ttg Abang bila dia sakit....i really appreciate it......nie lah the only cat yang terbang jauh dr Bario ke Miri....pastu naik bas dr Miri ke Kuching....n naik Airasia dr kuching ke KL...........sekali lagi Wan minta maaf kepada semua sepanjang Abang sakit kerana menyusahkan semua or menganggu masa semua.....Wan tak ada idea ttg Vet 24hours n pertama kali pengalaman Wan dr kecik....dapat Bulus yang terus sakit ke tangan wan........Anyway ada hikmah di sebaliknya yang belum Wan ketahui......

Kyzoor
He lie about airasia fly livestock from Kucing to Miri. And we believe in Abang's existence? Come on...

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 05:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
If you are doing welfare for the cats.... the cats in your care would have not died. Cats under your care would not have contracted the viral infection.

Yes, I did call your housemate because I wanted to know the true story since you can't tell it straightly but I am afraid that both of you are in cohorts. There are other things that I found out from other people about you but since it is not concerned about cats I wont bother saying it.

I will NEVER ever put my cat to SLEEP. I will do my best to save it. I am considered lucky that I brought Isabelle for check up and its NEGATIVE unlike you.... you JUST let them suffer and die. You don't want to part with your $$$$ to save the cat. You only send the cats that you love which is BIAS.

I don't want to further anymore as its pointless talking to a DIMB that turns the story here and there.

I have said what I have wanted to say.
Read the opening thread pls n wat happen to my cat exactly n what is the reason i answer u for PTS..... my house never been lies coz he also dont like my temper attitude but he will tell the truth about me if anyone.... jangan menuduh coz my housemate tak kena mengena.... kalau dia bersubahat kenapa perlu u keep calling him? come on ok....... think before u create any words........ im here to answer the truth as that our admin want to make all the thing clearly........... and pls pls pls read again from the 1st msg from our admin
Old 07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey'A View Post
Hi Furkids,

Dont waste your time.
Check this out: http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4425
Read his reply to Kak Nurul. Posting no 12.

He lie about airasia fly livestock from Kucing to Miri. And we believe in Abang's existence? Come on...
anyway abang is off topic but i will u once......... yes im doing a fly by airasia and help from sepupu sepapat aku yang incharge kastam n org dalam airasia....... n they close they eyes because its my cat...... everybody break the rules..... rules is create by human.... contoh nya bila dapat saman pun sesetengah sini bukan bayar kat kaunter namun bayar ikut cr lain untuk padamkan record saman............ this is wat i ever see n some otther rules broken
Old 07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Read the opening thread pls n wat happen to my cat exactly n what is the reason i answer u for PTS..... my house never been lies coz he also dont like my temper attitude but he will tell the truth about me if anyone.... jangan menuduh coz my housemate tak kena mengena.... kalau dia bersubahat kenapa perlu u keep calling him? come on ok....... think before u create any words........ im here to answer the truth as that our admin want to make all the thing clearly........... and pls pls pls read again from the 1st msg from our admin
Please I called once ONLY which is today. Rephrase : Once ONLY and NOT MANY TIMES. Please don't create stories.

YES...... we want the TRUTH so please give us the relevant report stating that your cats died of POISOINING from UPM. We are waiting.

I do believe some of the forumers now know the true story. No more cover ups please.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Kyzoor jgn menipu lagik laa..sudah2 laa memalukan diri sendiri...asyik kelentong jer keja ko..14 ekor ker 30 ekor ker..still kucing tuh mati sbb u tak ambil berat...adoii sudah2 laaa..AirAsia punya cerita pon dah tahu ko tipu...
Old 07-21-2010, 05:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
anyway abang is off topic but i will u once......... yes im doing a fly by airasia and help from sepupu sepapat aku yang incharge kastam n org dalam airasia....... n they close they eyes because its my cat...... everybody break the rules..... rules is create by human.... contoh nya bila dapat saman pun sesetengah sini bukan bayar kat kaunter namun bayar ikut cr lain untuk padamkan record saman............ this is wat i ever see n some otther rules broken
Joey....

Please present this to AirAsia and let them deal with it.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Is it Feline Panleukopenia caused by the parvo virus? This is one of the very infectious one and hard to clear from the environment. Quite fatal for kittens and not too healthy cats. If not, what is it, Kyzoor?
salam furkids...,

sorry for the late reply....., as wat i know abang is just blood infection, dia bagi vitamin cecair warna pink, antibiotik cecair warna cream and satu lagi ubat hijau muda cecair............ and the things happen pun end of may n early june....... n bila tahu ianya konpem tak berjangkit wan just bawa balik bagi ubat
Old 07-21-2010, 05:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Joey....

Please present this to AirAsia and let them deal with it.
u may open the case coz this is out of topic and i may follow the legal action too untuk tuduhan tanpa bukti serta saman untuk menjatuhkan maruah orang tanpa bukti berrtulis..... kalau boleh sila buktikan kerana debat kita adalah tentang apa yang di minta oleh admin.......

we will see if u cant prove it felix the cat that im careless about my cats n my cats all is virus then u have to prepare about my summons...........

thats the reason also im waiting for this saturday n talk to andy to be the witness for this friday to go to the vet......

Thank u
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Kyznoor,

Tarik nafas panjang panjang.brtenang dan guna bahasa melayu supaya info lebh nyata. Kyznoor nampak tak selesa dan maksud kurang nyata.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:34 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
Kyzoor jgn menipu lagik laa..sudah2 laa memalukan diri sendiri...asyik kelentong jer keja ko..14 ekor ker 30 ekor ker..still kucing tuh mati sbb u tak ambil berat...adoii sudah2 laaa..AirAsia punya cerita pon dah tahu ko tipu...
do not off topic.... how can u prove that im a liar? jangan buat tuduhan melulu.... aku suggest kat andy thread nie di buka pun kerana nak prove kan apa yang btol.... anyway u tau ke ujung pangkal benda nie? kerana thread nie jugak lah aku tgh memerhatikan sapa yang akan buat tuduhan melulu kalau aku keluarkan bukti this saturday...... iif im wrong i wouldnt answer our founder this afternoon n tolerate about this

Thanks
Old 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Kyzoor....habis naik AirAsia ko tak payah check gan jabatan veterinary ker? sudah2 laa cukup2 laa menipu pasal AirAsia ..last check out mesti kena jgn jabatan veterinary..tak ada kena mengena gan kastam langsung...woii makin lama makin kencing budak Kyzoor niee

Last edited by Administrator; 07-21-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Font size
Old 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Kyznoor,

Tarik nafas panjang panjang.brtenang dan guna bahasa melayu supaya info lebh nyata. Kyznoor nampak tak selesa dan maksud kurang nyata.
sorry nurkasih....,

anyway u dah baca dari posting our admin tak? and hope u tak ketinggalan satu pun dari satu..... but menaip cepat pasal soalan yang sama di ulang2 n tuduhan melulu di buat tanpa bukti.........,
anyway apa yang saya boleh bantu nurkasih?

Kyzoor
Old 07-21-2010, 05:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

encik wan alias... kenapa nak tunggu saturday ni? if kucing2 yg dah mati sebelum ni pernah buat vaksin, sure dah ada kad rawatan.. just scan & display kat sini. dan ni bolehlah membuktikan yg awak tu bukan lawyer yg putar belit.
Closed Thread