Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-25-2008, 04:38 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

I went outstation last week to somewhere in Sabah...(will i get in trouble if i mention the area ?)..I was having my dinner n then next to my table there are 3 people feasting the dog meat. Oh my god. How can they eat it. Then when i told my friend about it. She originally from that area. She says it's a common thing in that area.She mentioned that when she was young, she saw her neighbour tie those dog up to tree branches and then hit them in the nose until they pass out then he starts to do those yuckie things. He hunt for stray dogs even the one with 'kurap'. All those poor stray dogs.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2008, 05:42 PM
normancheah normancheah is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
normancheah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

This is something very sad, isn't it?

As I know, there are some countries (Korea, China, Vietnam, etc) still killing dogs for their meat. In China, you can see dog meat and cat meat in the market. Many wild animals are killed to serve the customers as well.

They believe it is good for their health.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2008, 07:44 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 16
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

I once had a Korean student, and she looked at my Blackie and said, "In Korea, we eat cats and dogs."

Luckily, she added that herself doesn't eat them. Phew! I thot I had to hide my cat when she comes around.

It is all a myth, perpetuated by the old generation where these animals' meat is the equivalent of a Tongkat Ali. If only we can educate these people that cats and dogs are human companions. Would they eat their friends? Surely not!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
BellXun BellXun is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puchong
Posts: 128
Rep Power: 13
BellXun is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Well I saw alot of shops that sells dog meat in China. once there was a skinned dead dog just hangging outside the shop (works as a sign board indicating"we sell dog meat", hehe). really gross. eyeballs like poping out. still can remember the image clearly.


Actually I am a Sinned human, I ate almost EVERYTHING besides cats and dogs. Kangaroo, Crocodie, monkey, rabbit, bear, dear, tiger, snake, etc etc. wel When i was young i always very curious whats their meat taste like, and some restaurant in msia actually sells then, so theres the demand supply. hehe. but now, I try avoid if they are near extinct.


Dont eat tigers, I still regret until today that i ate tiger meat. Immediately after eating it, you will feel the heat sensation, the bloodlust, the ferocious in you. (lasts about one day). laster that day I went to my martial art class and accidnetly crack my opponents arm. i m sorry T_T. i was accident. but the worse thing about tiger meat is.

(Disclaimer: the following content involves my belives and superstition elements)

My Tiger Meat Eating Story. hehehe

- Story Start-

I had a bad intuition before eating it when it is served. After Eating I feel like My guardian angel had left, me I feel vulnerable, like all on my own, naked to the world at large. I belive everyone was born with a personal guardian angel, they are there to protect u from misfortune and give you small lucks on your life's journey.

Anyway after eating it I was prone to badluck and small misfortunes and accidents. Falling down stairs, wallet missing, kena cheat, forgeful, injuries, losing pocket money, no gf, depression, bad grades at school even try hardest, failing english(my best scored subject), twisting own legs or hands. many many many more almost everyday there is one major happening. Very true. for 3 - 5 years!!!, then it gradulally get less n less, and luck came little by little.

I was completely lifted off my curse only aftr my grandmother pass away last chinese new year(She was a very religion devoted person, relative says her passing will divert all her accumulated good deeds too all her kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc etc as blessings). shes 96 years old. After the funeral I feel as though there is someone watching over me once again. Thank You.

So, the moral of the story: Even if your are a curious little brat like me, u can try anymeat as long as it is not Tiger, Lion, Leopard etc (those feirce hard-core meat eaters in general). If not, The meat will scare ur guardian angel away and u will suffer like me, for many many years disssapointed in everyday life seeing that there is no end to your misfortuned life, year after year after year with no end in sight and no light at the end of the tunnel. Suffering and suffering and suffering.

Based on true story. hehe

Oh, That time only me and my mom ate, She become abit paranoid of ghosts after that, now still same. sad. :(. She use to be ok living alone at home, now she dont dare to stay home alone anymore. she will follow dad everywhere he goes. if dad outstation or outcountry, she will live with her relative until we come back or when kids are around. tsk tsk tsk. Hope she receover soon.

-Story end-


On a lighter note:
I heard that tiger penis is a natural viagra, and very effective and very rare. When i am old and rich and XXX cannot use, maybe i will be very tempted to try one too. hahahaha. ... But i wont. dun worry, they already near extint.


FYI: that time Tiger Meat is RM25 a plate. kekekeke. super expensive. now maybe even more coz tigers even more rare.


Forumers... dont hate me... Dont have bad impression on me....I learnt my lesson.... ...really...... i wont eat extint animals again... I will eat less normal meat too... T____T

Last edited by BellXun; 11-01-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2008, 05:40 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

stop the demand and they wont be supply............

dont eat....unless you have to.....

it does not make you a superman or superwoman after eating.........

all they kill because they want to eat and take your money..

at one time...China was hit with those what disease over civet cats...
sorry to say i have no pity for this people........

you dont have to eat stuff like that survive.......
you merely eat because you think some people said it is good for your skin, sex life or whatsoever shit.......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 PM
BellXun BellXun is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puchong
Posts: 128
Rep Power: 13
BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
stop the demand and they wont be supply............

dont eat....unless you have to.....

it does not make you a superman or superwoman after eating.........

all they kill because they want to eat and take your money..

at one time...China was hit with those what disease over civet cats...
sorry to say i have no pity for this people........

you dont have to eat stuff like that survive.......
you merely eat because you think some people said it is good for your skin, sex life or whatsoever shit.......
Relax girl relax~.

I wont try it ever again. and I am urging ppl not to try it.

Just Chill. Dont be a Hater. Forgive and Forget. and we all live happy.

:)

ok?

PS: If the civit cat virus onli affect the people who eats n kills them then its ok. but if it affect others that touch them and not eat them. maybe we shouldnt hate everyone that got the virus and died. no?.

Last edited by BellXun; 11-01-2008 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I once had a Korean student, and she looked at my Blackie and said, "In Korea, we eat cats and dogs."

Luckily, she added that herself doesn't eat them. Phew! I thot I had to hide my cat when she comes around.
Lucky for blackie. If not maybe she end up as ur friend main dish. HAhaha

I saw a forum that's says and show pics of how they kill the dogs in China. They can even choose what kind of breed they want. How sick. Ugh . It's a shame to say that in Sabah too have lot's of places and people still eats dog. In the board (won't be in the menu bcos it's illegal) it writes 36 three six, it means 9 = dog.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:58 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
Well I saw alot of shops that sells dog meat in China. once there was a skinned dead dog just hangging outside the shop (works as a sign board indicating"we sell dog meat", hehe). really gross. eyeballs like poping out. still can remember the image clearly.


Actually I am a Sinned human, I ate almost EVERYTHING besides cats and dogs. Kangaroo, Crocodie, monkey, rabbit, bear, dear, tiger, snake, etc etc. wel When i was young i always very curious whats their meat taste like, and some restaurant in msia actually sells then, so theres the demand supply. hehe. but now, I try avoid if they are near extinct.


Dont eat tigers, I still regret until today that i ate tiger meat. Immediately after eating it, you will feel the heat sensation, the bloodlust, the ferocious in you. (lasts about one day). laster that day I went to my martial art class and accidnetly crack my opponents arm. i m sorry T_T. i was accident. but the worse thing about tiger meat is.

(Disclaimer: the following content involves my belives and superstition elements)

My Tiger Meat Eating Story. hehehe

- Story Start-

I had a bad intuition before eating it when it is served. After Eating I feel like My guardian angel had left, me I feel vulnerable, like all on my own, naked to the world at large. I belive everyone was born with a personal guardian angel, they are there to protect u from misfortune and give you small lucks on your life's journey.

Anyway after eating it I was prone to badluck and small misfortunes and accidents. Falling down stairs, wallet missing, kena cheat, forgeful, injuries, losing pocket money, no gf, depression, bad grades at school even try hardest, failing english(my best scored subject), twisting own legs or hands. many many many more almost everyday there is one major happening. Very true. for 3 - 5 years!!!, then it gradulally get less n less, and luck came little by little.

I was completely lifted off my curse only aftr my grandmother pass away last chinese new year(She was a very religion devoted person, relative says her passing will divert all her accumulated good deeds too all her kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc etc as blessings). shes 96 years old. After the funeral I feel as though there is someone watching over me once again. Thank You.

So, the moral of the story: Even if your are a curious little brat like me, u can try anymeat as long as it is not Tiger, Lion, Leopard etc (those feirce hard-core meat eaters in general). If not, The meat will scare ur guardian angel away and u will suffer like me, for many many years disssapointed in everyday life seeing that there is no end to your misfortuned life, year after year after year with no end in sight and no light at the end of the tunnel. Suffering and suffering and suffering.

Based on true story. hehe

Oh, That time only me and my mom ate, She become abit paranoid of ghosts after that, now still same. sad. :(. She use to be ok living alone at home, now she dont dare to stay home alone anymore. she will follow dad everywhere he goes. if dad outstation or outcountry, she will live with her relative until we come back or when kids are around. tsk tsk tsk. Hope she receover soon.

-Story end-


On a lighter note:
I heard that tiger penis is a natural viagra, and very effective and very rare. When i am old and rich and XXX cannot use, maybe i will be very tempted to try one too. hahahaha. ... But i wont. dun worry, they already near extint.


FYI: that time Tiger Meat is RM25 a plate. kekekeke. super expensive. now maybe even more coz tigers even more rare.


Forumers... dont hate me... Dont have bad impression on me....I learnt my lesson.... ...really...... i wont eat extint animals again... I will eat less normal meat too... T____T

hahaha Bellxun u got your 'balasan' already. But i do believe in something like that. Especially for tiger and snake. If u really eat those thing bad luck will chase after u for a long period. Because my uncle still 'soi' until now. My uncle eats almost everything when he was young ( i heard from my mother). Snake, dog, squirrel, rabbit, guinea pig, etc..... but after he encounter the snake hmm........he's in a very bad situation. Business down, marriage down, friendship down, family relation half half. So kesian. SO that's y don't just simply eat anything.

and yes vivien is rite, but lots and lots of people here dunno y likes to eat strange thing. When we dunno such thing exist we don't notice, but once we notice, things had worsen until u can't do anything. It's true.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2008, 03:35 AM
BabyZee's Avatar
BabyZee BabyZee is offline
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
Posts: 1,868
Rep Power: 14
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
stop the demand and they wont be supply............

dont eat....unless you have to.....

it does not make you a superman or superwoman after eating.........

all they kill because they want to eat and take your money..

at one time...China was hit with those what disease over civet cats...
sorry to say i have no pity for this people........

you dont have to eat stuff like that survive.......
you merely eat because you think some people said it is good for your skin, sex life or whatsoever shit.......
i support all these sayings above!
basically what comes around goes around..
God already wrote what we can eat and what we cannot eat, why wanna cross the line right?
Well, in Islam it's like that, don't know if it the same for other religion..
But really, not all living things are meant for to be eaten right...

well bell, you've learn your lesson so no need to worry anymore..
i'm sure vivenlpl words are meant for everyone involve and not directly to you..
so relax ya...
__________________
" Bad things happen. Trust that good things happen, too.
Sometimes you’ve just got to close your eyes, hold on tight and believe. "
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:36 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
i support all these sayings above!
basically what comes around goes around..
God already wrote what we can eat and what we cannot eat, why wanna cross the line right?
Well, in Islam it's like that, don't know if it the same for other religion..
But really, not all living things are meant for to be eaten right...

well bell, you've learn your lesson so no need to worry anymore..
i'm sure vivenlpl words are meant for everyone involve and not directly to you..
so relax ya...

We human (not all) will never satisfy/content with what we get/have.
We human is a greedy and selfish creature.
We human (not all) is a very hard to please creature.
We human will never understand another human's thinking.
We human (not all) is a proud creature.


Dog is easy to satisfy/content with what they have.
Dog is a man best friend.
Dog gives out their love unconditionally.
Dog is not a trade item for people selfishness.

agree?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:49 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
Relax girl relax~.

I wont try it ever again. and I am urging ppl not to try it.

Just Chill. Dont be a Hater. Forgive and Forget. and we all live happy.

:)

ok?

PS: If the civit cat virus onli affect the people who eats n kills them then its ok. but if it affect others that touch them and not eat them. maybe we shouldnt hate everyone that got the virus and died. no?.
I cannot forgive those people who really eat stuff as such.....
I easily get very irritated because my heart goes all out to the poor animal who is literally being tortured - you see some of articles how they actually kill dogs, skin them, bash their head, slowly bleed to death. That applies to cats, rabbits, tigers or whatever exotic meat for the pleasure of eating. It always boil down to demand.

soon to come..human being will also eat human....
imagine if one of this day - they said eat babies good....i dont believe it will never happen - it does - in china eating foetus is considered good...

sorry to say i go all out to help animals more than my human species....

animals kill to survive
human kill for greed, power and self........

remember the little tiger Nicky.......who was saved by a businessman - she was almost put into hot soup into someone menu - because of demand..Bravo to the person who save her from the cooking pot and these are the people that I really respect!

imagine the life she was given now......now a mother of two little chubby cubs......
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-02-2008, 10:38 PM
ForPHiT^1 ForPHiT^1 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 0
ForPHiT^1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Wanna share with you guys a short story about a dog and his master.

Long long time ago, a man raised a puppy for its meat. When the puppy was fully grown, his owner ordered him to come. The owner knock on his head with a hammer. It was really pain, so the dog ran away. The owner called the dog for second time, the dog walked to his owner without fear and his owner knocked the hammer again on his head. This time the owner made an accurate hit and took the dog's life.

Dogs devoted their life to human.
Humen took their life for food.

Is this a fair game?

Humen kill millions of animals everyday and it is legal to do that.
When a animal attacked a human, he is shot to death, not to mention that the animal might have been through horrific torture or being kept in the cage for life.

Last edited by ForPHiT^1; 11-02-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 PM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 13
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

ForPHiT^1, yes it is really sickening
and that happens not only to dogs but also cats...and etc

rabbits - so innocent..they skin them alive all hanging in the china market..
i cant never go to china at all..i sure die on the spot seeing this..

here in kajang also got rabbit satay - goodness :(

others as well, snake, turtle..i saw one programme - china - goodness
they put the whole turtle into the soup..and boil...
i seen one before - gross they smash the turtle shell...like nobody business....
they even eat monkey... pangolin (which highlight demand)

there are many out there..... doing this..illegally...

why they do this because as i said earlier demand....all this fetch a lot..
demand stop, killing will stop as well.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-03-2008, 06:06 PM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForPHiT^1 View Post
Wanna share with you guys a short story about a dog and his master.

Long long time ago, a man raised a puppy for its meat. When the puppy was fully grown, his owner ordered him to come. The owner knock on his head with a hammer. It was really pain, so the dog ran away. The owner called the dog for second time, the dog walked to his owner without fear and his owner knocked the hammer again on his head. This time the owner made an accurate hit and took the dog's life.

Dogs devoted their life to human.
Humen took their life for food.

Is this a fair game?

Humen kill millions of animals everyday and it is legal to do that.
When a animal attacked a human, he is shot to death, not to mention that the animal might have been through horrific torture or being kept in the cage for life.

what kind of human can do this. The dog only come to him because he trust him. How can he do this kind of thing. He even knocked the dog twice. So s**k this kind of human.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 AM
BellXun BellXun is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puchong
Posts: 128
Rep Power: 13
BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
what kind of human can do this. The dog only come to him because he trust him. How can he do this kind of thing. He even knocked the dog twice. So s**k this kind of human.

Well maybe because the dog was raise for consumption in the first place. Imagin if all the activitst save and tresure the life of meat-cows. then macdonals will go bankrup. hahaha. All the cows will be saved, and all the americans starve to death (coz all their kids eat is macdonalds, hahaha)


And vivienlpl.... sumtimes it isnt about demand... in australia in farms... rabbits are pests as they crawl under the wire fench and eat the farmers fruit n vegis. So, farmers decided to shot them on sight. so they wont come into to the farming area. but they keep breeding and invading farms. so. the farmer can onli shoot them again. meat can be eaten too. kangaroos, same case, city people think they are very rare, must protect. while rural area residence see them as pest as there are alot and they keep hopping over the tall fence, eat the vegis and cannot jump back out. hahaha. so... farmers shoot them too.

so anyway, my point is. it is not always about demand. Farmers dont kill them because they are mean. just because they have to. normall they keep afew as pets too. hehe. Humans keep expanding development into the forest. animals have to come out. its just the way it goes. If u can think of a way to stop human development, then the animals can truly be saved. I heard from tv once. in indonesia, in average for one large palm oil mill to be build. 4000 orang utans will be homeless. and only about 70% or 60% are rescued.


So, What can WE do. I am interested in your opinion.


Cheers~




Peace.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2008, 02:27 AM
vivi's Avatar
vivi vivi is offline
PetFinder Wowwow
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 584
Rep Power: 13
vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

I understand what u mean bell. I do have a chicken pet once but she was 'kweuk' by my grandma....... and serve for dinner. It's really hurt. But i know it's a chicken (not to say i'm heartless) and i really didn't blame anyone for ending my chicken's life. But a dog or cat i really can't accept it. They are like really part of u when u have one as a family member. I understand that people do raise or catch dog for meat consumption purpose. But imagine it, u called for your doggie to come and then 'buk' hammer comes to head. I believe it really hurts.Doggie usually only comes to people they put their trust on. Imagine ourselves being betray by our own family member or bestfriend. For chicken or duckie or cow that raise for us human to eat, thay won't come when we call for them rite?. They will only try their best to escape (Clever man aren't they?)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2008, 11:53 PM
BellXun BellXun is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puchong
Posts: 128
Rep Power: 13
BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Yea I know what you mean Vivi,I think dogs and cats are seperate category from food category. Heheh. Coz I think they are more ... erm... have more spiritual connection... in chinese is "ling xing". So those who connects to humans alot. better dont eat.

Many things in this world is sad. but When I compair animal cruelty and human cruelty. I pity human situation more, and would like to help humans more if posible. Its sad what a person can do to another person. At this time there are too many animal lovers and too little human lovers. Some humans Love Animals so much till they hate everyone else. I dont like it, see it quite anti-social / anti-community. hehe. no offence. this is just personal opinion.

Saving Animal is important. but to truly save the animals. I think Education of humans is the way to go. and to educate another person about values and kindness, ethics, always end up in fights. So, If we cant sort our deferences among ourselfs, animal saving n loving can onli happend in a personal level and not in social or coporant level. So Educate ur neighbours, educate your friends, get them to respect u, If they respect u, they will respect animal, and if they respect the animals, cruelty stops.


:)


Cheers...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-07-2008, 09:18 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 15
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG! I saw people eat dog meat in........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
i support all these sayings above!
basically what comes around goes around..
God already wrote what we can eat and what we cannot eat, why wanna cross the line right?
Well, in Islam it's like that, don't know if it the same for other religion..
But really, not all living things are meant for to be eaten right...

well bell, you've learn your lesson so no need to worry anymore..
i'm sure vivenlpl words are meant for everyone involve and not directly to you..
so relax ya...
Ttu laaaaa ... God told Adam & Eve you can eat anything in the Garden but not the Apple tapi itu jugak diorang mau makan ... jahat dan tak patuh perintah from the Highest One, so disobedient ... so now the whole human race jadi macam nie ...
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 15
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Many human hearts remain cold and hard ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
Yea I know what you mean Vivi,I think dogs and cats are seperate category from food category. Heheh. Coz I think they are more ... erm... have more spiritual connection... in chinese is "ling xing". So those who connects to humans alot. better dont eat.

Many things in this world is sad. but When I compair animal cruelty and human cruelty. I pity human situation more, and would like to help humans more if posible. Its sad what a person can do to another person. At this time there are too many animal lovers and too little human lovers. Some humans Love Animals so much till they hate everyone else. I dont like it, see it quite anti-social / anti-community. hehe. no offence. this is just personal opinion.

Saving Animal is important. but to truly save the animals. I think Education of humans is the way to go. and to educate another person about values and kindness, ethics, always end up in fights. So, If we cant sort our deferences among ourselfs, animal saving n loving can onli happend in a personal level and not in social or coporant level. So Educate ur neighbours, educate your friends, get them to respect u, If they respect u, they will respect animal, and if they respect the animals, cruelty stops. :)

Cheers...
I don't pity the humans, BellXun, because they have better control over their lives unlike the animals. Many, many humans are suffering themselves but they will not hesitate to be cruel to helpless animals despite their own misfortune.

And also, despite all the education, pleadings, experience and exposure to animal suffering, many humans' hearts remain cold and hard. Some relish and actually enjoy seeing the suffering, and that sadly remains a fact.
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 14
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Many human hearts remain cold and hard ...

Be vegetarian.... :)

I watched a documentary about "milking cow", my goodness, the state that the cows lived in, standing most of the time with machine attached to them. The cows suffered.
Now, I try to avoid milk.

All animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, chickens, cows ... the list goes on forever) deserved to be treated well and respected, even if they are meant to be slaughtered.
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dog Meat Consumption--Must not be practiced and crept into Malaysia NicoLe Animal Protection Laws & Rights 10 10-04-2008 09:56 AM
Are This People Brainless...? Penghulu Cat TV and Photos 7 08-26-2008 05:21 AM
Hey there people. Dunker Member Introductions 8 08-22-2008 06:50 PM
Sick people - Rabbit Killer vivienlpl Coffee Room 0 07-15-2008 04:32 PM
Hey people~!! cheryl131 Member Introductions 5 05-28-2008 05:27 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.