Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Animal Lover

Juztiny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
melmel, thanks for the information. Andy did mention something about Jacintha's blog and added the link also. So I did go and read.

However, I think it should be clarified that these contents are the writings of an individual INSIDER HER OWN BLOG. Not "A Message from SPCA". Else it'll be mis-interpreted by others as a message to the public from SPCA, which in this case it's not.

And I'll also like to add that I read the original post (without the red fonts). I supposed you added the red fonts later to highlight certain sentences. However, I feel that it makes the whole article looks more hostile.
Fully agreed with baca's statement.

And I like this quote from Jacinta:
"I think its very sad that people claiming to be volunteers of certain organisations seem to write as they please, without even stopping to think how it will in the end reflect badly not on themselves, but on the organisations they claim to support."
Old 05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How many dogs saved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
DIMB, maybe all the animal rescue groups shoot one another dead so no more news oredi. Sabrina also busy saving her own animals on her farm now because I dengar orang kacau her farm, instigating her landlord to evict her and also people quietly went to her farm when nobody is around and let go of all her dogs and even let out the animals recuperating in their cages! Talk of dirt and evilness! Aiyohhhhh!!! No wonder no Pulau Ketam rescue news ....
Press Statement From SPCA Selangor
Release on May 29th 2009

SPCA’s message to all animal rescuers, animal lovers and the public
The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the rescue of abandoned animals, who have no voice but suffer miserable lives as strays, is indeed a noble cause and develops kindness and compassion in people and in turn this creates a better society that is caring, humane and protective of the vulnerable. In all good causes there will be transgressions by extremist groups who take things into their own hands, violating the privacy of people and not adhering to proper procedures in their efforts.

SPCA urges all animal rescuers to respect the privacy of all in their cause and to put an end to bickering that often stem from unwarranted sources. Sensationalising and distorting an issue, discourteous slandering of characters and general misinformation without finding out the truth are appearing in unchecked blogs and toxic forums.

Visit At Midnight To SPCA Volunteers House
SPCA is extremely distressed that Furry Friends Farm (FFF) supporter and volunteer, Daniel together with YB Edward Lee of MBPJ and his son Simon and Mark (from MBPJ) went to an SPCA volunteer Jorg Bandlow’s house at almost midnight on Wednesday, 27th of May 2009.

The group harassed Jorg, and his wife SPCA employee, Education Officer, Shahrul Baharin. The couple are dedicated animal rescuers and have rescued 13 dogs and several cats that share their humble home. Living this life to help dogs and working for SPCA to educate the new generation to be kind to animals has brought them so much distress that Shahrul, who is 3 months pregnant, is suffering from the trauma of this intimidation. Shahrul has lodged a police report that they harassed her and her husband, alleging that Jorg had stolen a dog called Kuning from Pulau Selat Kering, where the SPCA rescue and relief team were rescuing abandoned dogs. Jorg had told them that he did not take the dog, and the visitors were allowed to take a tour of the house to search for him – he was not there as stated.

SPCA Chairperson receives call at midnight
SPCA Chairperson, Christine Chin, received a call around midnight on 27th May 2009 urging me to call Jorg to “let us in to look for Kuning”. Despite my pleas that it’s almost midnight and why this witch-hunt is on, the caller says ‘ask him to open and let us in if he does not have the dog”. I said it was so late and it’s the house-owners prerogative but he would not listen. I was afraid that anything untoward may have happened and I called Jorg immediately who said the 4 men just left and they have their names and were going to make a police report straightaway.

Clarifying rumours that have appeared in blogs and frums
1. Rumors About FFF Eviction
Many rumors are circulating that SPCA is trying to influence the owner of the Furry Friends Farm land to evict them. However, to the contrary – The owner has been contacting SPCA since late last year to help her, as she had been trying unsuccessfully to get FFF to move away. The owner of the property said she was only worried about the welfare of the 80 plus dogs there, and asked SPCA if they could take the dogs in. However, SPCA declined as our shelter is really full, and we are constantly overwhelmed with the amount of animals being surrendered here. We leave it to the owner to decide how she wants to proceed.

2. Trespassers to FFF
There are also allegations that SPCA is involved in trespassing into the FFF compound in the last few weeks, but this is completely untrue. We have no idea who has been going in, they allege that someone has gone in and released all the dogs from their cages.

Note To Editors:
· The Society For Prevention of Cruelty To Animals (SPCA) Selangor is an NGO which serves Selangor and The Federal Territory.

· SPCA Selangor was established in 1958, with the aim of protecting defenseless animals and alleviating their suffering.

· The SPCA does not receive any government funding, relying entirely on donations from the public to support its services & activities.

· The SPCA Animal Shelter & Adoption Centre at Ampang Jaya temporarily homes 300-350 unwanted animals at any one time while seeking new homes for them. The animals are made up of surrendered pets, rescued cruelty case animals and stray or abandoned animals brought in by Good Samaritans.

· The SPCA would like to work closely with the people of Malaysia to elevate the welfare standards for our Malaysian animals – ensuring they responsibly neuter their pets, provide adequate food, space, exercise, care and medical attention, as well as encouraging them to be responsible neighbours.

Last edited by melmel; 05-29-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default How many dogs saved?

Melmel, if you want to say something,just say it.Don't use someone's statement to back you up. I'm sick and tired with your bias posting. I know you are SPCA supporters/volunteer and what not. But don't make matter worst with this kind of posting. Have you ever wonder why MBBJ go to their house?? There's always 2 side of the coin. I'm not taking side but I know you want to gather supporters with this kind of posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Press Statement From SPCA Selangor

Release on May 29th 2009

SPCA’s message to all animal rescuers, animal lovers and the public
The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the rescue of abandoned animals, who have no voice but suffer miserable lives as strays, is indeed a noble cause and develops kindness and compassion in people and in turn this creates a better society that is caring, humane and protective of the vulnerable. In all good causes there will be transgressions by extremist groups who take things into their own hands, violating the privacy of people and not adhering to proper procedures in their efforts.

SPCA urges all animal rescuers to respect the privacy of all in their cause and to put an end to bickering that often stem from unwarranted sources. Sensationalising and distorting an issue, discourteous slandering of characters and general misinformation without finding out the truth are appearing in unchecked blogs and toxic forums.

Visit At Midnight To SPCA Volunteers House
SPCA is extremely distressed that Furry Friends Farm (FFF) supporter and volunteer, Daniel together with YB Edward Lee of MBPJ and his son Simon and Mark (from MBPJ) went to an SPCA volunteer Jorg Bandlow’s house at almost midnight on Wednesday, 27th of May 2009.

The group harassed Jorg, and his wife SPCA employee, Education Officer, Shahrul Baharin. The couple are dedicated animal rescuers and have rescued 13 dogs and several cats that share their humble home. Living this life to help dogs and working for SPCA to educate the new generation to be kind to animals has brought them so much distress that Shahrul, who is 3 months pregnant, is suffering from the trauma of this intimidation. Shahrul has lodged a police report that they harassed her and her husband, alleging that Jorg had stolen a dog called Kuning from Pulau Selat Kering, where the SPCA rescue and relief team were rescuing abandoned dogs. Jorg had told them that he did not take the dog, and the visitors were allowed to take a tour of the house to search for him – he was not there as stated.

SPCA Chairperson receives call at midnight
SPCA Chairperson, Christine Chin, received a call around midnight on 27th May 2009 urging me to call Jorg to “let us in to look for Kuning”. Despite my pleas that it’s almost midnight and why this witch-hunt is on, the caller says ‘ask him to open and let us in if he does not have the dog”. I said it was so late and it’s the house-owners prerogative but he would not listen. I was afraid that anything untoward may have happened and I called Jorg immediately who said the 4 men just left and they have their names and were going to make a police report straightaway.

Clarifying rumours that have appeared in blogs and frums
1. Rumors About FFF Eviction
Many rumors are circulating that SPCA is trying to influence the owner of the Furry Friends Farm land to evict them. However, to the contrary – The owner has been contacting SPCA since late last year to help her, as she had been trying unsuccessfully to get FFF to move away. The owner of the property said she was only worried about the welfare of the 80 plus dogs there, and asked SPCA if they could take the dogs in. However, SPCA declined as our shelter is really full, and we are constantly overwhelmed with the amount of animals being surrendered here. We leave it to the owner to decide how she wants to proceed.

2. Trespassers to FFF
There are also allegations that SPCA is involved in trespassing into the FFF compound in the last few weeks, but this is completely untrue. We have no idea who has been going in, they allege that someone has gone in and released all the dogs from their cages.

Note To Editors:

· The Society For Prevention of Cruelty To Animals (SPCA) Selangor is an NGO which serves Selangor and The Federal Territory.

· SPCA Selangor was established in 1958, with the aim of protecting defenseless animals and alleviating their suffering.

· The SPCA does not receive any government funding, relying entirely on donations from the public to support its services & activities.

· The SPCA Animal Shelter & Adoption Centre at Ampang Jaya temporarily homes 300-350 unwanted animals at any one time while seeking new homes for them. The animals are made up of surrendered pets, rescued cruelty case animals and stray or abandoned animals brought in by Good Samaritans.

· The SPCA would like to work closely with the people of Malaysia to elevate the welfare standards for our Malaysian animals – ensuring they responsibly neuter their pets, provide adequate food, space, exercise, care and medical attention, as well as encouraging them to be responsible neighbours.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

The press release was held at SPCA office at 1pm today. This is the press release from SPCA.
For verification : SPCA tel : 03-42565312

Such an act is sickening. Pls pray for Mrs Dolittle aka Shahrul's baby. thks

June,
I never made any judgement, even I hv, tis is my prerogative , not like u made d baseless judgement on me tat I posted my own statements. As of u tired of me, is irrelevant 2 me & non of my biz. I only noe u whom with a ugly personality & not worth my time 2 urgue wi u on d silly statement u made !!

I m who I m, so wat.

Last edited by melmel; 05-31-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

I know this is press release. But we shouldn't be the judges. Let them settle the matter. Don't add more salt to the injury.

Quote:
The press release was held at SPCA office at 1pm today. This is the press release from SPCA.

Please pray for Mrs Dolittle aka Shahrul's baby. thks
Old 05-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default The animals are helpless and their problems are created by humans who claim to love them ...

I for one will pray for the Pulau Ketam abandoned, suffering and dying dogs instead and let humans who created their own problems as well as those of the unfortunate animals take care of themselves as they are well capable of, unlike the poor helpless animals that we all claim to love.

You know, June, Kuning reminds me of the tame, manja cats that I use to catch those very feral cats that will not even come within 50 feet of me for TNR. These scary cats will not even eat the food I put out for them unless I disappear from there. But I put one or two tame, manja ones there, when they see the tame, manja cat purring and rubbing against my legs, they get more confident and start trusting me. They slowly come near me and eat in my presence, then slowly I can stroke them while they are eating.

After that I put wet food in a large carrier at the inner most end, and they go in and I close the door, cover with cloth ... and ZASSSSSSSSSS !!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 05-29-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

melmel, to tell U the truth, everytime I read things like this, my heart skips a beat and I grew really worried - will these arguments result in passing of laws that will eventually hurt these dogs and cats? Will it mean stricter ruling for dogs and cats we keep inside the house?

And I worry for the people - for myself too - will it result in less people wanting to volunteer and help out if these type of things are happening?

Will it place doubts in people's mind about the capability of these NGOs? I want the work of pet lovers to be taken seriously, but these posts are NOT HELPING. The non pet-lovers are probably laughing at this.

So, YES - your post is informative. But maybe it'll be good to just post links so that those who wants to read further can go to the correct sites.
I am trying to clear my mind and stay objective, and try to be optimistic.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:

June,
I never made any judgement, even I hv, tis is my prerogative , not like u made d baseless judgement on me tat I posted my own statements.

My life is still on, so wat !
Whoaaaaa kawan .... pelahan-lahan ... seeeeeeee, so many needless fights are started by and precious energy burned when there is miscommunication and misunderstanding ... Melmel, June kata you "pakai orang lain punyer statements", bukan "you make your own statements" ... try baca balik slow and steady ... and peace be unto you, let us save our remaining energy to focus on the dogs instead!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Melmel - thanks for the info ...

This thread has become so one-sided that I no longer want to read or follow.

I hope Shahrul is okay, please give her a big hug on my behalf. I am really worried for her.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 05-29-2009, 10:05 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Pulau ketam story already in tragedy. too bad to see public compete each other by own supporter came out own story. Look like this concern about donation or donation in cash?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Pulau ketam story already in tragedy. too bad to see public compete each other by own supporter came out own story. Look like this concern about donation or donation in cash?
Will be a greater tragedy if a lady loses her unborn child over an ego maniac kuning-witch-hunt!

Sick to my stomach to see a RM1000 offer to find KUNING!
At this point of time when funds could be better used to rescue other doggies out there!!!!!
Yes, KUNING is important but so are the thousands of strays starving themselves to sleep at night!!

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Yup, I agree. An unborn child's life is at risk here. And if memory serves me right, she had earlier had a miscarriage, too. This is no small, trivial matter to be brushed aside. Human life is important, too, and should not be belittled.

While we need to be concerned about the strays that are starving, let us not forget to be compassionate towards our own kind, too. Without compassion, we are just another beast walking on earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Will be a greater tragedy if a lady loses her unborn child over an ego maniac kuning-witch-hunt!

At this point of time when funds could be better used to rescue other doggies out there!!!!!
Yes, KUNING is important but so are the thousands of strays starving themselves to sleep at night!!
Old 05-30-2009, 12:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Human life is important, too, and should not be belittled.

While we need to be concerned about the strays that are starving, let us not forget to be compassionate towards our own kind, too. Without compassion, we are just another beast walking on earth.
:) That's what everyone seemed to have forgotten, respect. It is flamming all over, objectives seemed to have been forgotten.

Like in Kuning case, it has became very personal, rewards, cries to have him returned, blaming so and so - I have even read statements that without him, rescue is futile. Come on, rescue has to go with or without Kuning, human are born with brains to improvise, find and seek solution (although "blaming" is a lot easier to do.)

This "Crap Island" is now very hot among blogs, but trust me, give it another 6 months, it will die a lonely death ... no one will be talking about it anymore. Rescuing and formulating plans for betterment of animals is a continuously efforts, that, I think SPCA will do better.

I respect Sabrina Yeap for her efforts. However we cannot deny that there need for FFF to have a contingency plan as it is growing very quickly (100 dogs??). Imagine if one day Sabrina is no longer able to provide for her dogs, what will happen???
FFF supporters should gather together, think and devise a long-term plan for FFF.

Yes, I am ready to be shot by FFF supporters... :)

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Animal Lover

Snowflake is on a distinguished road

Although I support and volunteer at FFF, any Tom, Dick and Harry can claim themselves to be supporters/volunteers of this and that organization. For whatever the FFF volunteers/supporters went to Jorg and Shahrul home, whether it's peacefully or with harassment, at middle of the night, I think it not the right way to find Kuning. If I was put into that sort of situation, especially coming to my home at night without notice, I would be very pissed. (I have been in that sort of situation where people coming late at night to visit my dying mother and saying nonsense in her presence). Understandably, it is a desperate measure but going to people's home at middle of the night when people are resting and probably sleeping is a big NO.

Quote:
I can understand that the probably reason why Uncle Donald is offering the reward of RM 1000 for the return of Kuning. With Kuning, the rescue would be a more effective and efficient as Kuning helps lure the other dogs out. With RM 1000 as a reward, in the hopes that more stranded dogs would be lured out and saved, to some people, it is worth it. But I do agree with this statement :

Quote:
I have even read statements that without him, rescue is futile. Come on, rescue has to go with or without Kuning, human are born with brains to improvise, find and seek solution
There should be other solutions, even though Kuning is missing. It would be tougher, but there are solutions. I may not be directly involved with the rescue mission, and I understand how difficult the rescue mission is right now, but surely, other solutions can be thought out based on the situation at hand. Please don't give up, just yet, for the sake of the many other stranded dogs in the island. All is not lost because Kuning is missing.

I too, respect Sabrina for her efforts, and with little resources, she has done such admirable job. For me, I am not bothered what other FFF supporters/volunteers do on their own time. Every supporter or volunteer have their own ideas and opinions. At the end of the day, FFF belongs to Sabrina so it is for her to decide what future plans are for her shelter. All I care about is helping Sabrina to sustain her shelter so the dogs at the shelter have a chance in life. At least on weekends, volunteers can help out at FFF, and Sabrina can have a breather and talk to the visitors that come to have a look at the shelter.

Quote:
Yes, I am ready to be shot by FFF supporters... :)
Don't worry, you won't be shot by FFF supporters, at least not by me. hehe.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Petfinder Moderator

A voice of reason!

This is what all supporters and volunteers of both organizations should be like - don't get personal, but be objective and real.

I'm sure, together, both organizations can do a better job than one single organization fighting it out alone. Two armies are better than one.

In the name of love for animals, I say, UNITE, GUYS!!! Time to cast your differences aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
Although I support and volunteer at FFF, any Tom, Dick and Harry can claim themselves to be supporters/volunteers of this and that organization. For whatever the FFF volunteers/supporters went to Jorg and Shahrul home, whether it's peacefully or with harassment, at middle of the night, I think it not the right way to find Kuning. If I was put into that sort of situation, especially coming to my home at night without notice, I would be very pissed. (I have been in that sort of situation where people coming late at night to visit my dying mother and saying nonsense in her presence). Understandably, it is a desperate measure but going to people's home at middle of the night when people are resting and probably sleeping is a big NO.

I can understand that the probably reason why Uncle Donald is offering the reward of RM 1000 for the return of Kuning. With Kuning, the rescue would be a more effective and efficient as Kuning helps lure the other dogs out. With RM 1000 as a reward, in the hopes that more stranded dogs would be lured out and saved, to some people, it is worth it. But I do agree with this statement :

There should be other solutions, even though Kuning is missing. It would be tougher, but there are solutions. I may not be directly involved with the rescue mission, and I understand how difficult the rescue mission is right now, but surely, other solutions can be thought out based on the situation at hand. Please don't give up, just yet, for the sake of the many other stranded dogs in the island. All is not lost because Kuning is missing.

I too, respect Sabrina for her efforts, and with little resources, she has done such admirable job. For me, I am not bothered what other FFF supporters/volunteers do on their own time. Every supporter or volunteer have their own ideas and opinions. At the end of the day, FFF belongs to Sabrina so it is for her to decide what future plans are for her shelter. All I care about is helping Sabrina to sustain her shelter so the dogs at the shelter have a chance in life. At least on weekends, volunteers can help out at FFF, and Sabrina can have a breather and talk to the visitors that come to have a look at the shelter.

Don't worry, you won't be shot by FFF supporters, at least not by me. hehe.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I don't think you need to give it 6 months. Just give it another month or two, and no one will be talking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
This "Crap Island" is now very hot among blogs, but trust me, give it another 6 months, it will die a lonely death ... no one will be talking about it anymore. Rescuing and formulating plans for betterment of animals is a continuously efforts, that, I think SPCA will do better.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

The stranding and subsequent rescue effort is good fodder for news and outrage. That will naturally fade out of the news when the stranded dogs are rescued or die. 1 month, 6 months...

Somewhere back a few pages ago in this thread (back before the flames started burning my eyebrows, I think ), there were some excellent posts on clear, concrete plans to deal with the remaining 1500 or so dogs still on Pulau Ketam -- including a massive and mandatory spay/neuter effort paired with an educational program for the residents.

I really pray that the rancour between the organizations during the rescue doesn't get in the way of that follow-up for the remaining dogs! And no, dealing with PK's remaining strays isn't very glamourous or newsworthy, but I hope it doesn't disappear from the big picture as the dramatic rescue attempt disappears from the news. The people who address the original cause of the problem will also be real heroes in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I don't think you need to give it 6 months. Just give it another month or two, and no one will be talking about it.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
The people who address the original cause of the problem will also be real heroes in my book.
:) Agree!

sillylupie-shop
Old 05-30-2009, 03:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

[QUOTE=sillylupie;45745]:)

Thks 4 speaking out 4 justice. Watever e-news or SPCA press release I uploaded, FFF faithful supporters sure w / b there 2 slam me 4 no reason : don highlight with red color lah, I think u made ur own statement, i m tired wi u lah, don make any judgement . It seems tis forum is manipulated by tem.

Tey refrain me 2 post my comments whereas tey r free 2 judge baseless story inclding damaging message tat uploaded by 'furdog' re somebody trespass FFF, release recuperated dogs fr d cage, somebody kacau FFF lah. d worst was he kept on posting repeating message on Kuning missing.

Wen he came 2 noe abt d threaten miscarriage of mrs Dolittle due 2 tresspass of FFF member & Edward Lee, he immediate responsed with a joyful manner, so sickening. I remember wen he was insulted by a forum member here called 'Dreay' , he just kept quiet without even dare 2 defense 4 himself ! Wat a shame

Btw, I'll still upload SPCA e-news & press release, I'll still voice out my comments too regardless how d culptirs condemned me

Shahrul aka Mrs Dolittle case is reported in :

Guang Ming Press
http://www.guangming.com.my/node/48868?tid=3

Chinapress
http://www.chinapress.com.my/content...t=0530mb51.txt

Last edited by melmel; 06-02-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Default Translated from Guang Ming Press

Since I don't read Chinese, I had to use a web page translator. Below is the translation from Guang Ming Press to English --- it's not grammatically correct, but I think it gives us a gist of what was reported.

http://tinyurl.com/kne4h6

------------Translated text using translation software------

Rushes to the room to seek the dog danger to ferment human life ‧ Li Baolin to deny the accusation
Important news Horse Place 2009-05-29 19:00

The snow state prevents the maltreatment animal association, in the lucky gallbladder island saves at the stray dog event, has shouldered with other love dog association infant garden, had not thought that this actually has the friction with snow state state congressman, who is who must, both sides cling to his own interpretation. (chart: Guangming Daily)
1 of 2
(Selangor. Brings peace and orders to the nation also) the lucky gallbladder island wild dog event to evolve 2 protect animals organization's dispute again, now also the danger ferments the human life. Motion party military thousand million star state Congressman Li Baolin is referred to unites rushes with the multi-people the room to look the dog, so that the snow state prevents a maltreatment animal association being pregnant office lady to miscarry nearly, but, Li Baolin protests, refutes opposite party to refer to him to rush to the room the view.
The snow state prevents the maltreatment animal association (SPCA) President Chen Xiuling to declare that motion party military thousand million star state Congressman Li Baolin together with the proper name man, (on May 27) 11:30 o'clock at night intrudes its association staff members in Wednesday the family, and threatens the expression requests them to hand over a dog “young Huang”. Finally, just was pregnant 3 month-long office ladies to move the pregnancy nauseau, at present the hospital is staying in hospital.
She (Friday, on May 29) represents this to doubt today has the miscarriage phenomenon office lady narrates this matter to "the Guangming Daily", actually resists 絕 to let photojournalist photograph, only issues a declaration, as well as the concerned staff member reports the book.
She pointed out that 11:30 pm, Li Baolin together with 3 Chinese men, respectively is eight dozens works again also municipal councilman Mai Quanrong, Daniel (Daniel) and the west gate (Simon), arrives at association office lady sha Lu Anong together (36 years old, SPCA educates official) the house.
Sha Lu Anong and German nationality husband, is also the SPCA voluntary worker assists governs class Deluo (Jorg Bandlow) to live in Wu Jimian ascends ascends the armor Tongshan road. Reports in the book to mention that Li et al. are by suspected they have concealed calls “young Huang” reasons and so on wild dog, requests to enter the room examination.
Midnight enters the room to look for the dog “they to enter the sha Lu Jia rear court, when could not find the young Huang trace, namely the request entered to the room in inspects, sha Lu was not willing to obey, opposite party actually spoke the threat saying that `I must certainly inspect your room, otherwise I will not be able to fall asleep ´.”
Chen Xiuling said that sha Lu believed that they 4 person of behaviors have encroached upon their individual right of privacy seriously, creates the puzzle to her and the husband side's life.
“when after they leave, another knew that these 4 men, said for the Litch Omagh's man, telephones in the before dawn 12.55 points to give the sha Lu, declared that is willing to bid 1000 Ringgit to adopt young Huang, lets sha Lu feel the puzzle and relentless.”
Sha Lu and husband's after it happened before dawn 1.52 report respectively toward the police. Previous day, sha Lu Yishou frightened, but the body is ill, the lower part of the body bleeds unceasingly, after sending to hospital, is informed the embryo to have the miscarriage symptom, at present also in hospital observation, but the mother and child are safe.
Chen Xiuling prevents the maltreatment animal association on behalf of the snow state, reprimand Li Baolin at nightfall, leads other 3 public figures to rush to the private residence straight, causes the pregnant woman to receive finally frightens in hospital, is irresponsible, and deceives gives a thought to other people privacy and the feeling behavior.
She simultaneously also questioned that eight dozens work again also municipal councilman Mai Quanrong, how to cross the border to the Kuala Lumpur political situation domain, enters the sha Lu's house to make the inspection.
She said that she once in afterward telephoned with Li Baolin, interrogated why he does elect in the mid-night to sha Lu Jiashi, Li replied, “I have the matter which the authority carries out needs to do”, makes her deeply feel is discontented.
“Li et al. or infant garden staff member, if visits us the association or staff member's house, should act according to the normal procedure, makes the application to us, but is not treats us by this arrogant behavior.”
She stressed that young Huang does not see, the responsibility does not lie in the snow state to prevent the maltreatment animal meeting. She also reiterated that they have not hidden young Huang, hoped that opposite party do not want to slander them the pureness.
As for sha Lu himself can when and so on 4 people takes the law action to Li Baolin, Chen Xiuling said that this junction by the sha Lu decision making, only at present first take recuperates the body as a premise.
Li Baolin: Has visits, but does not have the malicious talk opposite direction
Facing motion party military thousand million star state Congressman Li Baolin who rushes to the room accusation pointed out that on Wednesday (on May 27) the evening, he truly once arrived at the snow state to prevent in the maltreatment animal association's staff member families to seek the dog, but each other does not have the malicious talk opposite direction in the conversation, but the pregnant office lady, invites them to enter in personally the room to talk.
He accepts "the Guangming Daily" the electricity visits when disclosed that the protect animals organization “the infant garden” discovered them, in the lucky gallbladder island saves in the stray dog motion, after the acting strong character “the lead dog” is missing, namely entrusts him to help to seek the dog.
He and the infant garden's staff member hears “the lead dog” is probably hides in a German nationality voluntary worker's family, therefore only then reaches agreement in opposite party family, has a look to only then to have dog's news, or unites efforts the dog looks. The colleague also has his son and assistant Daniel.
He said that they when past 11:00 pm to opposite party family, German man Jorg comes out to receive, in room also some witch lineage female, but he indefinite two person of relations.
“we outside the room discussed that lost dog's matter, the witch lineage female said that if we did not believe that they have not hidden the dog, might enter greatly to the house in examined. However, I am too late inconveniently by the time enter others family's reason to resist at will 絕.”
Calls outside the room discussed that lost the dog afterward, Li Baolin et al. under the Jorge leadership, examined to their family rear court's kennel. Sees only in the kennel to have 2 cats and at least 8 dogs, had not seen that “the lead dog”, how long doesn't have, they leave.
He stressed that because his official business is busy, is compelled to call on at home in 11:00 pm. They in the conversation not the happy event occurrence, he had not understood why the witch lineage female is having the miscarriage symptom to concern afterward with them.
When inquires about this association to report to the police, refers to him the Jorge family to speak the threat with yigan the human, causes not the happy matter occurrence, he indicated that clear purifies oneself, if the police summon the question, he will make the human who and the same day pays a visit for oneself to make the argument.
Mai Quanrong: Must meddles by the municipal councilman status
Eight dozens work also municipal councilman Mai Quanrong to explain again that at the same day he meddles by no means by the municipal councilman status handles this matter, is purely because he just attended a town council's activity, on the body just is putting on municipal councilman's clothes, in has not changed clothes in the situation goes to the bride's side family directly, only will then have this kind of misunderstanding.
He declared that at the same day between them the conversation is very gentle, has not presented any conflict, but he and Li Baolin has not entered opposite party family, only then a colleague enters to the family in goes.
He said that he did not know the female person concerned has been pregnant, also did not know that opposite party sends causes suspicion is miscarriage's symptom. Before the matter has not defined clearly, he does not want to speak.
Infant garden person in charge Ye Wen declared that looks for “the lead dog” that evening to the German nationality voluntary worker family the infant garden manager concurrently dives expert Pamela, they the process which talks with opposite party has patted that evening, and wrote the report, and in set up a file early to the police.
She said that they must look for “the lead dog” to call “young Huang” (kuning), in the lucky gallbladder island lucky gallbladder island saves in the stray dog motion to play the strong character, is responsible to assist them from the desert island, discovers stray dog which other do not dare to make an appearance.
She disclosed that after young Huang rescues the desert island, already by neighbor river fish breeding farm person in charge adoption, but for the past week actually discovered that young Huang suffers the human to turn, and has the evidence to demonstrate, turns the young Huang person is the snow state prevents the maltreatment animal association's member.
“my staff member had good to opposite party public relations reaches the inquiry joyful, opposite party just started to deny, but also the acknowledgment was finally they carry off young Huang, but where young did Huang present stop over occupies, she was not willing to say.”
Ye Wen said that “young Huang” the adoption person warned, if some people, in has not undergone under his agreement, carries off his dog from the river fish breeding farm, simultaneously is not willing to return, opposite party does not remove to the police reports.
The print circular seeks the dog
It is known that after yellow is missing since childhood, the infant garden high and low has printed many circulars, and uploads the young Huang picture through the Facebook network, hoped that obtains society's attention, pursues the young Huang trail together.
To prevent the maltreatment animal association whether as for the infant garden like snow state saying that when status threatens its voluntary worker and the staff member using Congressman Li Baolin the state, Ye Wen indicated that Li Baolin 2 weeks ago relates with her, declared the hope can carry on together with them rescues the dog work.
“he provides the aid, hoped that what can in rescue in the dog motion to make diligently, like opposite party says by no means that refers to him the status to exert pressure by state congressman to them.”
Guangming Daily ‧ 2009.05.29

Last edited by blackie007; 05-30-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Closed Thread