Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Announcements, Notices and Contests

Announcements, Notices and Contests General announcements, latest developments at PetFinder.my and contests with cool prizes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 04-09-2009, 02:34 PM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Add PetFinder Tab to Facebook Profile

Thanks for your support at Facebook, Clement!

Hope more people can feature the pets at their Facebook profile tabs and sidebars, would be a good exposure for the animals.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-09-2009, 11:54 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Add PetFinder Tab to Facebook Profile

today I first time at facebook, I have new friends as same species pet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Thanks for your support at Facebook, Clement!

Hope more people can feature the pets at their Facebook profile tabs and sidebars, would be a good exposure for the animals.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Add PetFinder Tab to Facebook Profile

Hi,
Petfinder forum member you can join petfinder.my facebook. here the link http://www.facebook.com/apps/applica...id=48848050023

__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Nana's Avatar
Nana Nana is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 246
Rep Power: 12
Nana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Thanks for highlighting this, clement!

Only now I realize PF is on facebook....added in already...but with the new facebook layout, I think no more sidebars ya... or it's me who don't know how to put up correctly.

Oh yeah, I'll be putting it on my blog too . It'll look nice, especially for my plain, beginner level blog .
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-12-2009, 01:58 AM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Hi Nana,

Thanks for putting up the app at Facebook and your blog! You can still place it at your Facebook wall's sidebar, but it is much more difficult than previously.

Here are some steps to help you in displaying the PetFinder box at your left Wall:

1) Click on the Applications button at your bottom Facebook bar, click on Edit link, then at that page, set it to Show Authorized entries

2) Locate the PetFinder.my entry, then click on Edit Settings

3) Click on the Profile section, then at the Box column, click Add. The PetFinder box should show either at your left Wall, or the Boxes page.

4) If it shows at the Boxes page, then what you can do is find that box, click on the Edit icon, and select Move To Wall Tab.

Hope that works!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:00 AM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Add PetFinder Tab to Facebook Profile

Thanks for helping promote PetFinder's facebook application, Clement!

It was much more effective last time before Facebook changed the layouts though, now it's much tougher for people to place it correctly...


Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Hi,
Petfinder forum member you can join petfinder.my facebook. here the link http://www.facebook.com/apps/applica...id=48848050023
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Nana's Avatar
Nana Nana is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 246
Rep Power: 12
Nana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi Nana,

Thanks for putting up the app at Facebook and your blog! You can still place it at your Facebook wall's sidebar, but it is much more difficult than previously.

Here are some steps to help you in displaying the PetFinder box at your left Wall:

1) Click on the Applications button at your bottom Facebook bar, click on Edit link, then at that page, set it to Show Authorized entries

2) Locate the PetFinder.my entry, then click on Edit Settings

3) Click on the Profile section, then at the Box column, click Add. The PetFinder box should show either at your left Wall, or the Boxes page.

4) If it shows at the Boxes page, then what you can do is find that box, click on the Edit icon, and select Move To Wall Tab.

Hope that works!
Yeshhh!! It worked.... Thanks Andy
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:18 AM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Awesome, you're well on your way to saving some lives now!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.