Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 11-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celis View Post
Wah Jimmy...I think im the last one tht know ur here...lolz...been bz for last few days.....welcome ...welcome Jimmy....good seeing u here...
Thank you Adam, never too late, hehe.. Wow! not bad huh! still bz when other are having recession, haha...

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Felis Wonder Crew Member

IcE-CooN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to IcE-CooN

Wah... you always get very famous where ever you go... hehehe.....and well finally i am here...

[WhEn IcE MeLt InTo SiLveR ]......www.IcE-CooN.com
Old 11-24-2008, 11:16 AM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE-CooN View Post
Wah... you always get very famous where ever you go... hehehe.....and well finally i am here...
hye ice-coon.. welcome to the forum.. maybe u would like to introduce urself by opening your own thread??? I'm sure everyone would love to get to know u as well.!~
Old 11-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Felis Wonder Crew Member

IcE-CooN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to IcE-CooN

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
hye ice-coon.. welcome to the forum.. maybe u would like to introduce urself by opening your own thread??? I'm sure everyone would love to get to know u as well.!~
Thanks for that... Well in fact I have already open my Welcome Thread just waiting for the Moderators Approval... Which I donno why.... I believe it should be up in a while

[WhEn IcE MeLt InTo SiLveR ]......www.IcE-CooN.com
Old 11-24-2008, 11:24 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Thanks for that... Well in fact I have already open my Welcome Thread just waiting for the Moderators Approval... Which I donno why.... I believe it should be up in a while
owh..that's weird.. normally ur post will be posted immediately... i guess all of us have to wait then!~
Old 11-24-2008, 02:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Wah, so much has happened the last few weeks when I didn't check. Was overwhelmed with work. Don't think I could catch up with all the happenings.

Welcome Jimmy.
You do have lovely Mainecoons. Wish I could have one but then I have my own weird policy to take in only handicapped or special needs cats. So I will just drool over yours lah.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:48 PM
PetFinder Buddy

fanna is on a distinguished road

heheh..seems like you are having so much fun with the smilies jimmy
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Hehe...Jimmy is being kind. How can Blackie007, a fake maine coon, fight with the real thing?

Anyway, now that the real maine coons have arrived in this forum, Blackie will gallantly and nobly pull out of the competition.....chewaa...

Blackie will now call himself......A Fake British Shorthair.....muahahahahah!!!!!
Why? Becos he fits the temperament and breed description of a British Shorthair to the "T", more so than a Maine Coon....

So, ladies and gentlemen, the misguided and deluded owner of Blackie has now decided to call him a Fake British Shorthair, until a real one arrives.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Off coz he is more handsome mah!! the other Sean Connery (not Coonery) is already so old & my 007 is still very young mah!! hehe.... Anyway this is the best 007 among all the other 007, maybe blackie007 can still fight lah!! hehe....
Old 11-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Wah, so much has happened the last few weeks when I didn't check. Was overwhelmed with work. Don't think I could catch up with all the happenings.

Welcome Jimmy.
You do have lovely Mainecoons. Wish I could have one but then I have my own weird policy to take in only handicapped or special needs cats. So I will just drool over yours lah.
Thank you cookie for the warm welcome & kind words.

It's very kind & nice of you to have a heart for the unfortunate cats around us.

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanna View Post
heheh..seems like you are having so much fun with the smilies jimmy
yeah!! having lots of fun here, hehe..... especially with the smilies

Old 11-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Hehe...Jimmy is being kind. How can Blackie007, a fake maine coon, fight with the real thing?

Anyway, now that the real maine coons have arrived in this forum, Blackie will gallantly and nobly pull out of the competition.....chewaa...

Blackie will now call himself......A Fake British Shorthair.....muahahahahah!!!!!
Why? Becos he fits the temperament and breed description of a British Shorthair to the "T", more so than a Maine Coon....

So, ladies and gentlemen, the misguided and deluded owner of Blackie has now decided to call him a Fake British Shorthair, until a real one arrives.....
haha.. blackie007 I also had BSH

Why bother to be fake BSH when he is an original MSH (the exclusive malaysian shorthair) Haha...

PR. Enko Blueberry of Felis Wonder
is a gift to my wife by our close friend Amanda Cheng of Enko Cattery China.
Amanda Cheng is a breeder partner of the FEI consortium (Felis Wonder, Enko & Ice Coon) whereby we operate a closed cattery only sharing our breeding lines within our cattery.

Last edited by Coony; 11-24-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:46 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
HI, Welcome Ice coon
Maybe it's bcos they mix up u and coony. even i was blur for a moment until i noticed the differences.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Awwwh.....JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!!! I don't like you. Hehehehe.....just kidding, ok?

Wow, why laa, now you deprive me of my delusion and misguidedness.....huhuhu, fake British Shorthair pun tak boleh jadi.

Your BSH is very lovely. *drool* BTW, it has become a breed of its own now, called the British Blue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Shorthair

Ok, maybe I'll submit my Blackie for an original Malaysian Shorthair, ya? Get a certificate, and then enter him for under pedigree cats show..... (chewaa....boh pai say one)

No, I'm just kidding. The reason for all this jokes about Blackie being a fake pedigree is because he has such a diva attitude, behaving like he's an aristo-cat, you know, like a siew yeah chai instead of an ordinary cat.

Can you believe it, when he's angry with me, I have to apologize to him several times before he would look at me again?

Here's a couple of pics of Blackie, if I may hijack your thread to show you what he looks like.

Quote:
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"] haha.. blackie007 I also had BSH

Why bother to be fake BSH when he is an original MSH (the exclusive malaysian shorthair) Haha...

PR. Enko Blueberry of Felis Wonder
is a gift to my wife by our close friend Amanda Cheng of Enko Cattery China.
Amanda Cheng is a breeder partner of the FEI consortium (Felis Wonder, Enko & Ice Coon) whereby we operate a closed cattery only sharing our breeding lines within our cattery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1237_1_1_1_1_1.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	401.4 KB
ID:	2006   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackie close up shot.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	2007  
Old 11-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Awwwh.....JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!!! I don't like you. Hehehehe.....just kidding, ok?

Wow, why laa, now you deprive me of my delusion and misguidedness.....huhuhu, fake British Shorthair pun tak boleh jadi.

Your BSH is very lovely. *drool* BTW, it has become a breed of its own now, called the British Blue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Shorthair

Ok, maybe I'll submit my Blackie for an original Malaysian Shorthair, ya? Get a certificate, and then enter him for under pedigree cats show..... (chewaa....boh pai say one)

No, I'm just kidding. The reason for all this jokes about Blackie being a fake pedigree is because he has such a diva attitude, behaving like he's an aristo-cat, you know, like a siew yeah chai instead of an ordinary cat.

Can you believe it, when he's angry with me, I have to apologize to him several times before he would look at me again?

Here's a couple of pics of Blackie, if I may hijack your thread to show you what he looks like.

Yeah! they call it british blue but it's still a BSH by breed.

They is no such thing as hijack when another user wish to share their love one picture here for all the cat lover to enjoy as long as not some len chai or len lui photo, except unless it's yours, haha....

I think your blackie is what I call a humanise cat as he no longer look at himself as a cat anymore but rather as a human like you. In most cases humanise cats always look at another cat as something very different from them, you will definitely notice the weird look they had when they see another cat, haha...

Wow!! no wonder you decide to classified him as BSH, he look more british then MCO on this 2 picture.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Wow, I still can't get over the fact that you have not only the MCO but a BSH, too. What other breeds do you have Jimmy? You must be admired everywhere you go with your cats in tow.

That's exactly what the vets said.....that Blackie thinks he is human or at least part-human. You see, as a young kitten, he tried to eat by picking up food in his paw and bending down to eat, like how a person might eat with hands instead of fork and spoon. But he didn't succeed, and the kibbles kept falling off. I told the vet and he advised me to try feeding him with my hand initially and slowly lower it until it's at the food bowl. He said Blackie mistakenly thinks he should eat the way we humans eat.

Yup, Blackie doesn't look like a Maine Coon, but I really admire Maine Coons, so I call him a fake MCO laa since he is such a prima donna......hahaha. That's why I mentioned earlier that he's not a Maine Coon look-alike.

Quote:
Yeah! they call it british blue but it's still a BSH by breed.

They is no such thing as hijack when another user wish to share their love one picture here for all the cat lover to enjoy as long as not some len chai or len lui photo, except unless it's yours, haha....

I think your blackie is what I call a humanise cat as he no longer look at himself as a cat anymore but rather as a human like you. In most cases humanise cats always look at another cat as something very different from them, you will definitely notice the weird look they had when they see another cat, haha...

Wow!! no wonder you decide to classified him as BSH, he look more british then MCO on this 2 picture.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Wow, I still can't get over the fact that you have not only the MCO but a BSH, too. What other breeds do you have Jimmy? You must be admired everywhere you go with your cats in tow.

That's exactly what the vets said.....that Blackie thinks he is human or at least part-human. You see, as a young kitten, he tried to eat by picking up food in his paw and bending down to eat, like how a person might eat with hands instead of fork and spoon. But he didn't succeed, and the kibbles kept falling off. I told the vet and he advised me to try feeding him with my hand initially and slowly lower it until it's at the food bowl. He said Blackie mistakenly thinks he should eat the way we humans eat.

Yup, Blackie doesn't look like a Maine Coon, but I really admire Maine Coons, so I call him a fake MCO laa since he is such a prima donna......hahaha. That's why I mentioned earlier that he's not a Maine Coon look-alike.
I had a DSH (my first cat), balinese & bengal but my bengal is a long hair & you can bet your last dollar it is a pedigree, they are all spay & neuter. Later I will have an ASH too as my friend want to give me one coz she want me to grand the cat for her. Another friend offer me an oriental for the same reason but I'm not sure I want it, I'm not so much for skinny shorthair cat & moreover he want me to show the cat as an entire.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

wahhhh!~ all the nice2 cats given to u...
Old 11-25-2008, 09:18 PM
PetFinder Buddy

lisalau is on a distinguished road

Hello, Jimmy!
Welcome to petfinder.my! From the postings on this thread, you are familiar to many friends here... :) See you around! Btw, I am also quite new here and there are so many nice people here I am meeting and getting to know. It's nice, indeed.

Warmest regards,
Lisa
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
wahhhh!~ all the nice2 cats given to u...
All got agenda , mah!!

Old 11-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalau View Post
Hello, Jimmy!
Welcome to petfinder.my! From the postings on this thread, you are familiar to many friends here... :) See you around! Btw, I am also quite new here and there are so many nice people here I am meeting and getting to know. It's nice, indeed.

Warmest regards,
Lisa
Thank you Lisa, it's nice to know that you are making lots of friends & enjoying yourself here too.