Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-23-2008, 06:37 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

The first person from petfinder forum do donated. I receive a note the one of perfinder forum member donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION. The name is Incredulous. But I don’t know about him/her. Anyway thank you very much Incredulous for your great heart and donation. You must be real animal lover.
You name have list on web page.

http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Dog is my buddy,

No thanks is required. What you are doing is noble, and deserves the fullest support from all genuine and sincere animal lovers.

It is such a shame that so many members here call themselves animal lovers, and yet, I don't see them contributing in any way. Only a handful like JScott and DongDong have volunteered to help in some way. And of course, those who actually donated. Those people are genuine.

Guys and gals, time to shape up and do your part. If you have the time and energy to tell other members how to live their life, to "make them a so-called better person", surely you have the time and energy to be a "better person" yourselves by coming out in full support of Rocricrus Foundation.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
Dog is my buddy,

No thanks is required. What you are doing is noble, and deserves the fullest support from all genuine and sincere animal lovers.

It is such a shame that so many members here call themselves animal lovers, and yet, I don't see them contributing in any way. Only a handful like JScott and DongDong have volunteered to help in some way. And of course, those who actually donated. Those people are genuine.

Guys and gals, time to shape up and do your part. If you have the time and energy to tell other members how to live their life, to "make them a so-called better person", surely you have the time and energy to be a "better person" yourselves by coming out in full support of Rocricrus Foundation.
Congratulations incredulous on being such a noble by donating to Rocricus Foundation and self declaring your self as true animal lover by such donations.
However, are you sure some members here, who call themselves animal lover, apart from three of you, not contributing at all? If that's the case, it is a really a shame. But if you all do donated or contribute in any ways to any foundations, please do let the world knows especially Incredulous, so you'll escaped being branded as hypocrite animal lovers by her....

To DIMB : Congrats on the setting up of the above foundation. Please let us know more of the foundations, address, photos etc... so we can have a little visit and do the donations directly, not just by promising emails. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Incredulous, I'm very suprised with your attitude.Are you saying that we are hypocrite animal lovers just because we don't donate to the foundation?? What a shallow mind. For your info,some forumers are volunteers,pet rescuer and do donate with many animal shelter etc.Why would we wants to go and declare to the whole world that we have done a good deed??? To show off to people?? That is hypocrite because doing good deed just to get names and praises.

I hope you can stop your non sense in this forum.You are some sort of a diseases here.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:10 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

abgraldo,
ROCRICRUS Foundation is set up to provide and promote a platform between public donated and received by independent no-kill shelters. It is convenience for both side processes. The person who interested do donate to us, we going place the name at web page, it necessary because few reason
1, it for appreciate, 2, let independent no-kill shelters what we have in list.
3. If get more donated show on list, it might help people more confidence do donation.
I setup ROCRICRUS Foundation as non-profit organization. I just used some hour for it; it might help some animal out there. I glad to see someone able do donate to us.
At the moment no yet receive any independent no-kill shelters required to us, maybe we still new. We go have review the required in term of information by letter and general information.
By the way you need more information about organization. You can visit at
Or you have any cats and dogs in independent no-kill shelters would like introduce for receive donation, you can ask them email to us. At the moment we just receive dog food and shampoo only by public. I not yet have cat food. If you interest want do some donate? Please email to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
Dog is my buddy,

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
abgraldo,
ROCRICRUS Foundation is set up to provide and promote a platform between public donated and received by independent no-kill shelters. It is convenience for both side processes. The person who interested do donate to us, we going place the name at web page, it necessary because few reason
1, it for appreciate, 2, let independent no-kill shelters what we have in list.
3. If get more donated show on list, it might help people more confidence do donation.
I setup ROCRICRUS Foundation as non-profit organization. I just used some hour for it; it might help some animal out there. I glad to see someone able do donate to us.
At the moment no yet receive any independent no-kill shelters required to us, maybe we still new. We go have review the required in term of information by letter and general information.
By the way you need more information about organization. You can visit at
Or you have any cats and dogs in independent no-kill shelters would like introduce for receive donation, you can ask them email to us. At the moment we just receive dog food and shampoo only by public. I not yet have cat food. If you interest want do some donate? Please email to us.
Thanks Clement for the info. Please let us know, once you have the list of no kill shelter recipient. I'm sure, those on the list has been visited by you or your representatives and duly practising no kill shelter ethics, and not just any shelters apply to be the recipient and yet practising the opposites. However, not to under-estimate your foundation, as of now I'm more comfortable of doing my deeds directly and discreetly to my prefered and believable shelters. Perhaps later on to your foundation...
Keep up the good work!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:08 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Dongdong86 is on a distinguished road

Hi incredulous,

Glad to hear that you donate to ROCRICRUS foundation. I would like to thank you on behalf of all benefited animals.

However, i dont think i have done my part here. I dont have a lot of money, what i can do is just help to educate forumers in several forums about population control, dog health, diet and some other small thingy. I dare not say i contribute a lot if compared with my mentor, two lady bosses of Tails Unlimited. I still enjoying my life, sometimes rather spend money on entertainment rather than helping animals in which i regret that my selfishness delay rescue of several strays and consequently some die and some suffer in some ways. I do think there are a lot of forumers like you, and some senior of this forum contributes more than me. You are my mentors as well.

But i think there are some misunderstandings here, most of forumers here are true pet lovers, they do show their loves by actions. Some of them may drive a Mercedes, living in a nice house, but they choose to sacrifice their own rich and enjoying life, to save just few lives. Yes some even get prejudice from public and family, in the end they do not ask for anything for pay-back, but just want their beloved family, their pets to live well.

Hope we can work together and educate public more about animal welfare in future.

hi abgraldo and June,

I think there are some misunderstandings between. Incredulous dont mean to insult you or any other forumers in anyways. Maybe he dont know what we are doing only. I think most of us here mean that we are animal lovers, and yes different individuals have their own ways of showing loves to animals. May be i am too "proud" to be a pet lover here, so Incredulous know me. As we are animal lovers here, and should be helping each other here, we should not fight with each other right? If we fight, then no other people can help animals already.

And maybe, Incredulous is not used to this forum yet. I do think he misunderstand most of you. Most of you dont show your good deed everywhere, which i admire most of you.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road

To abgraldo & June:

Thank you for the congratulations and for acknowledging that I am a true animal lover. At last we agree on something.

To answer your question, abgraldo, I am absolutely sure there are some members here who are hypocrites. But unlike you, I do not attack them directly.

You and June, on the other hand, are behaving like tyrants. Forum members who are not part of your gang are attacked mercilessly the very minute you do not like what they say or do.

To name a few, they are: DJNAZ23, Fanna, LadyCatherine, AshleyWong, Vivienlpl, Sillylupie, Arisham, Furkids, Mrs Dolittle, and so on.

The above-mentioned members have been viciously attacked at one time or another by either one of you over trivial matters.

There is a name for your kind of people in forums - they are called FORUM BULLIES.

You are the disease here, not me. You have both carried your quarrelsome behaviour from www.kitten.com.my to this peaceful forum. I call upon you to reflect on what transpired in www.kitten.com.my, and ask yourself honestly if it was not you who started those quarrels and had your accounts banned by the moderators as a result. Check yourself first, instead of going around shooting off your mouth, attacking anyone you like. You have caused a number of genuine animal lovers to leave this forum, or perhaps you are blind to this, or don't really care.

And it was not me who sought praises for giving donations or doing good work. Had I wished to be recognized for what I did, I would have had "dog is my buddy" list down my name as so-and-so. I had asked "dog is my buddy" to keep my name anonymous, but he wanted to show appreciation by listing my name. I saw no harm in it, since none of you here know who I really am. I am just a faceless nonetity.

And it was dog is my buddy's own initiative to open this thread. Has it ever crossed any of your mind that perhaps it was due to the lack of favourable response he gets from the forum members here?

But then, you have just assumed that I am a female and probably are thinking I am "mrs dolittle". I am not her, so please do not malign her name. She is a kind lady who sincerely goes out of her way to help the animals that need help.

Enough said.

To Dongdong86:
You are a true example of a humble, animal lover. And you did great by trying to ease the tension here. But I do know what I am talking about as I have observed what's happening for a long time before registering myself and speaking out.

To Dog is my buddy:
My sincerest apologies to you for going off topic in this thread. Please keep up your good work, and do not let others underestimate your efforts.

To other forum members:
If you have been donating to animal shelters, then please channel your donations to Rocricrus Foundation. Rocricrus supports no-kill shelters and I am sure Dog is my buddy will carefully scrutinize those that applied for aid from his foundation.

To the moderators:
Please do not delete this thread as it will undo all the good work Dog is my buddy has put into.

Last edited by incredulous; 12-23-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: add-ons
Old 12-24-2008, 12:14 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,
Enough lah. Y wanna start everything that have been settled.
It's christmas and a season to celebrate with gifts and loves.
Where is chemonk the fire brigade?
Time to spray some cool water here.
Incredulous,
it's really a good thing u did there and i'm sure lots of member here are proud of u.
Keep up the good work. God bless u, dear.

Guys everybody,
cool down. Don easily get affected by words. If tak ngam dengar just let it go. k? Don quarrel anymore.
We all just want to have fun and peace here.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:48 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

yup, enough is just enough ya..
i agreed with what have vivi said..
If tak ngam just let it go, not worth fighting over this..
i would just appreciate if no other names are mention because we don't want to drag other forumers in this right..
so peace k, eventhough no love but just let us stay in peace..
Old 12-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Banned

Wakakaka ... since it's a season of forgiving, loves and gifts.. i find incredulous statement above quite funny and SILLY... wakaka I guess, i just let the time tell... hmm very2 funny and SILLY laaa... can't stop laughing. In order to avoid myself from unnecessary stress, i've to treat that as an entertainment (as my doctor advise) wakaka... so SILLY laaaa.
Whoever you are incredulous, i forgive you for calling some of us hypocrite..., and for trying to incite us fighting against each other... sound so SILLY right..wakaka Haiya.. season of forgiving right?..can't stop laughing..wakaka

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....HOHOHOHO...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:01 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

Pakcu PAkcu,
My present lerrrrr?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:02 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Wakakaka ... since it's a season of forgiving, loves and gifts.. i find incredulous statement above quite funny and SILLY... wakaka I guess, i just let the time tell... hmm very2 funny and SILLY laaa... can't stop laughing. In order to avoid myself from unnecessary stress, i've to treat that as an entertainment (as my doctor advise) wakaka... so SILLY laaaa.
Whoever you are incredulous, i forgive you for calling some of us hypocrite..., and for trying to incite us fighting against each other... sound so SILLY right..wakaka Haiya.. season of forgiving right?..can't stop laughing..wakaka

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....HOHOHOHO...
pakcu, suddenly i have some ideas for your upcoming petshop..
maybe you can put a donation box under rocricrus foundation and highlight the importance of no-kill shelter..
i bet secara tak langsung,you as the owner and also your customers are helping the foundation..so what do you think?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

abgraldo,
Excuse me, is there a hidden message with the capital 'SILLY' on your message? Are you trying to hint that I am Incredulous?? Hmmm...
Well, I hope not...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 12-24-2008, 01:05 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzee View Post
Maybe you can put a donation box under rocricrus foundation and highlight the importance of no-kill shelter..
I bet secara tak langsung,you as the owner and also your customers are helping the foundation..so what do you think?
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 01:07 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

lupie,
nolah. Don think so much. Misunderstood mah. Cool down. ok baby?
How r u lupie? long time din c u oh.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:25 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
lupie,
nolah. Don think so much. Misunderstood mah. Cool down. ok baby?
How r u lupie? long time din c u oh.
Well, whether it is a misunderstanding or not, it is for him to clarify...
I am all right. Been busy being "idle" ... hahaha ...
And yourself?

Anyway, back to "ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION", if donation boxes are planned and monetory contributions being accepted, then, probably it is best to register with the ROS .. :)

DIMB, it is great to see such great desire in yourself to help the animals, regardless whether they are feline or K9 or wabbit ... list goes on...
Bravo!

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-24-2008, 01:32 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

Wat is idle?

Im busy doing some function ohhh.
Yeah i agree what dimb is doing is good.
But hard to spell rocricrus. can i call it rocircus
Just kiddin k.
If i really can help anything let me know. I'll try my best.
Salute to u man
Old 12-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Pakcu PAkcu,
My present lerrrrr?
Hohoho... come to my petshop k, i'll give you a belated christmas present... my promise.. Merry Christmas Vivi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
maybe you can put a donation box under rocricrus foundation and highlight the importance of no-kill shelter..
i bet secara tak langsung,you as the owner and also your customers are helping the foundation..so what do you think?
Good suggestion Baby.. will surely do that! Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
abgraldo,
Excuse me, is there a hidden message with the capital 'SILLY' on your message? Are you trying to hint that I am Incredulous?? Hmmm...
Well, I hope not...
Haiya Bina... no lah i dont mean you , It means i found the above statement rather more silly than funny. That explains the capital letter. Dont you agreed? Please forgive me if it's accidentaly hinted as you, really it is not Pakcu meant. BTW you always address me as Pakcu and now abgraldo? hehe.. mean anything? Thanks for your visit to the show and collecting your RC, really appreciates it. So sorry for the missing Adult Hairball packs, Pakcu read it too late, but it is still available and it's yours if you still interested. I'll be going to KL on this coming 27th. Do let Pakcu know k... HAPPY CHISTMAS BINA! HOHOHO...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:44 AM
PetFinder Guru

"idle" = doing nothing laaa....
:)
I know, it is a bit hard to spell, I had to copy and paste... hahahah :)
If we can put commercial ideas into the foundation, it can even sustain itself with animal rescue activities! :)

sillylupie-shop