Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Exclamation Petfinder do interested for promotion? SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Hi forum Members,
Want do any promotion about Petfinder at SPCA Penang "The Charity Food Fair", I can help a bit. Promotion like something give flyer or information about petfinder.my.
Please come out opinion and close date this week friday.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Petfinder do interested for promotion? SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Hi Clement,

Thanks for your kind and generous offer! Yes, it would be great if we can have PetFinder included in your promotions. Is there any way we can include a PetFinder logo and some brief description of the service in your promotional materials? I don't think we can get our brochures there in time

I've just received some pet profiles from SPCA Penang and will be creating them soon, so this PetFinder awareness effort would be awesome to help generate good adoption interest for those pets!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:26 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Default Re: Petfinder do interested for promotion? SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Andy,
The Charity Food Fair is the first fundraiser event for the Building Fund Project. The Charity Food Fair will be held at the Sungai Dua Silver Jubilee Hall, Jalan Sungai Dua, Penang on Sunday 28th September, 2008. Time: 10 a.m. till 3 p.m http://www.spca-penang.net/
We still have time for asking people do the brochures. Only designed brochures take time.
The cost might around color A5 size qty 1000 about rm300-400 it depand paper Gram.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Owwh, 28 Sept....too bad. My hubby's office closes for 1 week for raya, and he suggested penang as one of the places we could go for a short break. but we were thinking of travelling on 29 sept! but nothing confirmed yet, as I'm feeling kind of lazy and moody, and don't feel like checking out the hotel rates and what not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Andy,
The Charity Food Fair is the first fundraiser event for the Building Fund Project. The Charity Food Fair will be held at the Sungai Dua Silver Jubilee Hall, Jalan Sungai Dua, Penang on Sunday 28th September, 2008. Time: 10 a.m. till 3 p.m http://www.spca-penang.net/
We still have time for asking people do the brochures. Only designed brochures take time.
The cost might around color A5 size qty 1000 about rm300-400 it depand paper Gram.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
PetFinder Moderator

We going take picture over there.

Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Ok..**waving at DIMB**

Eh....no waving smilies here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
We going take picture over there.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:29 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Exclamation Hello please take one PetFinder Flyer! We Are Ready 28/9!SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Penang dude will know petfinder exist!

Old 09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Eh, DIMB Penang lang, "wa lang kee" Penang on 28 - 29 Sept, coming back to KL on 30th. But won't be able to make it for this event la...I think "kau Penang pun ai see tiam leow lor".

haha...do u understand the above? it's in hokkien!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:08 PM
PetFinder Moderator

hahahhaah, Funny! Petfinder.my first time introduce at Penang. I glad get more people visit this forum.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Clement,

Good job in designing and printing those brochures! It will definitely be very useful in making the people aware of pet adoptions, and know of a central pet portal where they can get good advice from our animal lovers on managing their pets and encourage them to rescue more animals.

Please let us know how the event goes, and take some nice photos for us to see (including some nice pics of you hehe!)
Old 09-26-2008, 11:29 PM
PetFinder Moderator

I try ask SPCA Penang Chairman and Head hold the brochures. ahhahahhha

Old 09-28-2008, 09:52 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Default Picture SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Hi Forum member,
today is a great day for SPCA PENANG visitor to know about petfinder web page. Here some picture to share with you. People asked me why petfinder brochures at here? I told them, I volunteer for distridute and everybody can do as well like me. Please take one.

my rusty take care boot if i not around.

Visitor come to boot, they can take by own the brochures.

PAA Dog club Vice-President as host for introduced about PAA Dod Club

When you see the Blue Uniform that is PAA dog club member,

You see many people came for support this Charity fair, hope they not miss up for get brochures from boot.

PAA dog club member do some dog introduced to visitor, hope they can get fun.

Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Default Re: Picture SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Hi Clement,

Thank you so much for your great efforts in helping PetFinder and the homeless animals, you're setting a really good example to all of us!

The photos are great, and there seems to be quite a good attendance for the event.

p/s: Which are you in the pictures? The cute black doggy sitting on the chair at the booth?
Old 09-28-2008, 10:09 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Default Re: Picture SPCA Penang The Charity Food Fair

Andy,
Sorry, myself really busy for do introduced and took picture, I forgot take own picture, many pretty lady came to booth. you can see, I busy until my partnar rusty help for do PR.